PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Earn your underwear

womble
08-14-2009, 08:35 AM
My wife and I have been playing a game for the last eight months and I am told I will be playing long into the future. My wife made up the game and she calls it “Earn your underwear”. In our relationship my wife is the dare mistress, she doesn’t like doing dares but loves to have me do them so I am her constant dare slave.
The game basically involves me having to do dares in order to earn points over time . I then use these points to buy my underwear.
When my wife first insisted we play this game she carried out a very thorough search and collected all my underwear she then took my underwear and placed it all in our wall safe. She then changed the combination so I would have no way of getting into the safe and of course no way of getting at my underwear. As I have no male underwear at all and I’m completely banned from buying any. I have to wear whatever underwear my wife chooses for me on a daily bases. Sometimes I will have no underwear and I count these as lucky days as for the other days I have to wear female underwear and this is fast becoming a regular event.
Now as you guys out there will know there are times when you would sooner be able to wear male underwear such as for work and social occasions and there are times when you really need to be wearing male underwear like being in a situation when you have to undress to change or for medicals etc. Believe me there are a lot of times you would sooner be wearing the right underwear and I don’t always get too.
It’s not that my wife will not allow me to ever wear male underwear, she will. But I have to buy the right to wear it and I pay for this right by doing dares and my wife awards me points for completing dares and I have to save up these points so I can when needed pay for some male underwear. Of course I simply can not earn so many points then get some underwear to wear as I never really know when I’ll need the underwear. I could choose to pay for some underwear one day and use some of my points up but then find a few days later something comes up that I would have preferred to have had male underwear for and now I find I don’t have enough points to get any male underwear and so I am forced to wear female underwear in what could be a humiliating situation. So I am forced to always keep a good few points in reserve for such occasions. This of course works to my wife’s advantage as I am forced to take more dares to keep my points topped up.
This game came about due mainly to this site. My wife has often selected dares for me to do from this site and she likes the fact that points are awarded for doing the dares.
As she has a wonderfully kinky mind and a dominant streak, combined with a passion to occasionally want to risk my humiliation in front of others, she came up with this game idea. My wife loves to get me into no win situations and this game gives her the perfect opportunity to do so.
The rules are also designed to her advantage. For instance you may think I could simply go out and buy some male underwear and keep it hidden away wearing it when needed. But not so as I could be inspected by my wife at any time and as per the rules if I am found to be wearing unauthorized male underwear or hiding then I will be refused any underwear for twelve weeks, my points will be erased and I have to pay a £100 fine to her. Of course I enjoy the game and being a little submissive I don’t see the point in cheating, but I will admit at times I could be tempted to so it is just as well there is a serious deterrent for me not to do so.
The game is ever changing as we make it more fun to play and my wife makes it more to her advantage. Such as when we first started the price for getting some male underwear was 100 points but since my wife’s last change the price is diced by the roll of two dice times a hundred as and when I want underwear. As you know when rolling two dice the lowest number you can get is two so the price has at least doubled and that’s only if I can roll a two, the odds are against me as some including my wife would think they should be. In all is great fun as it gets me doing dares and that’s what we all love to do.
If anyone plays similar games or has any ideas about this one, We would love to hear about it.

Komodo Jones
08-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Very interesting experience, and sounds like something I could get into if I ever have an offline mistress. Also very well written and it sounds like a good way to get you to obey her commands so in sense it almost sounds like a punishment, but it seems that you and your mistress enjoy it.

Mythologist
08-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Ugh! I'd hate that! I'd never be able to wear girl undies, if only because I'm so attached to my own possessions. I can't leave my undies buddies trapped in a safe!

Glad you found something you like though. Cheers.

dare-demon
08-14-2009, 10:48 AM
this is really awesome.......continue it....

Officelover
08-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Well written and fun.

Any other interesting things you and your wife do?

Slenderman - Doctor
08-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Are there any particular experiences you want to share?

The game sounds quite amazing and I'm sure your wife has a lot of fun with it. Maybe though, over time, you'll get used to it and enjoy it.

:)

dared to perfection
08-16-2009, 12:26 PM
this is amazing its the ideal set up for someone such as yourself :D
you must love your wife ;)

womble
08-17-2009, 03:45 AM
I guess I get use to actually wearing female underwear at times, some can be very comfy and the lace ones are nice and cool in the hot summer. I can sometimes forget I have them on but that is not a good thing as with everyday bending the underwear can often be seen above my jeans etc. so the fact that I could get forgetful could lead to an embarrassing moment. I of course never forget what I’m wearing when it comes to having to undress and expose my underwear if I have any on. The build up to that moment can be very intense and I also have to be very cunning at disguising what I have on when using public changing rooms etc.
If I don’t have any underwear on my cock can be seen quite clearly under my clothes (I don’t wear baggy stuff) and I have often seen women checking me out down there. If they do it to much I get excited by it and start to go hard which some the viewer could never miss.
I remember once when I wasn’t wearing any underwear, my wife had a female friend around call Clare, they where going out and my wife was just finishing up things. We were all in the kitchen talking, I was lent against the door my wife was the other side of the kitchen busy doing something and Clare was sat down just about opposite me. After a bit I could clearly see Clare checking out my bulge. She made no effort to hide the fact she was looking and every time she looked up at me she would have a big grin on her face. Now Clare is pretty and quite sexy and she was wearing a skirt that when she sat exposed about half her nice thighs. This and the fact she was clearly enjoying the sight got me aroused and soon my cock was pushing hard against my jeans and it was clearly visible to Clare that I had a hard on. She then made matters worse by crossing and uncrossing her legs which made her skirt ride high up her thighs so giving me a better view of her sexy legs and getting me even harder. I was looking for a way to escape the situation but Clare kept me there by engaging me in the conversion. By the time my wife was done and ready to go I was fully hard and thought at any moment my cock would burst through my jeans and poke Clare in the face. My wife past by me to go out to her car and didn’t give me a second glance, Clare was a little slower in leaving the house and as she past by me she smile one of the dirtiest smiles I have ever seen and she cupped her hand over my cock and squeezed it and said I’ll see you later Mr. Stiffy, with that she was in the car with my wife and gone.
Needless to say I had a glorious wank after they left and later after my wife returned we had one crazy fucking session, after which my wife says to me so “Clare got you all turned on did she?”. I guess I blushed at that. I didn’t know she had spotted it, but she hadn’t. Clare had told her in the car and they had a good laugh about it. My wife loves to tease me and she told Clare she didn’t mind her teasing me either, my wife is great like that, she doesn’t get jealous at all and loves to do anything for fun, like teasing me.
So now I have to put up with two of them teasing me at times and I’m sure sometimes they have an organised plan to do it. Which I don’t mind one bit!.

Officelover
08-17-2009, 05:33 AM
Wow.

Just... wow.

So simple, so elegant. Not like the other stories on this site. That was unbelieveable. Write some more, please, Womble!

womble
08-17-2009, 06:14 AM
Thanks for that Officelover. I'll add more a bit later. I think I'll tell about the time not long after the previous post when I repaired Clare’s car for her. Now that’s a real teasing tale.

molten man
08-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Very interesting i must say!!