PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: trickery in the form of hypnosis

cheesey923
08-13-2009, 10:19 PM
the first paragraph is from the wifes point of view the rest of from the husbands

also i am open to ideas so pm me other then that enjoy
(ps this is a pretty short one to unless i find more ideas)

prologue

i was surprised when adam the hypnotist called me into his office

"the reason i called you here is your husband micheal came to me a few days ago and asked me to hypnotise you into a perfect house whore for him.unfortunantly he is not the first and i find this idea repulsive"

"so what do you suggest i do?"

"i have a solution and its your call"

1 hour later

"ok adam i agree lets do it ill call micheal now"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam continued, "Have these prescriptions filled. You will be needing them to begin the feminization process of your worthless husband. And on your way out, Julie will give you a copy of my book, Crossdressing the Male Body, Breaking the Male Spirit. Read it! It will help you to crossdress, and feminize your husband. It will help you turn him into the proper sissy maid he will soon become. If you have any questions about crossdressing or sissy maid training or punishing a disobedient sissy husband, you may call me.

As she put her clothing back on, she reached down and gathered her white panties; then, turning to her husband, Michael, she said: "put THESE on before we leave." Michael couldn't believe his ears. he took the panties and started for the restroom only to be stopped in his tracks.

"HERE!", said Kim. "You will strip in front of us and put your panties on!" Michael undid his pants and took off his underpants and slipped on the white, nylon panties. He was red as red can be as Julie watched and giggled. As he began to reach of his pants, Kim said, "Leave them here! We GO now!" Michael left the house following Kim. He was dressed in panties and felt the first wave of humiliation as his new life, the life he had begged Damon to give him, had begun.

Michael followed Kim out of the house to their car. Since it was parked on the street, many passers-by got an eye-full of a crossdresser male wearing panties humbly following a sexy confident female who seemed to be holding a leash. His head was bowed in disgrace and his mind was in a turmoil. He KNEW he should start regaining control of the situation, but for some reason he couldn't.... Maybe because everyone thought he was a crossdresser, maybe because the panties, the panty hose, and especially the bra made him feel so submissive that he didn't want control!

Coyote
08-13-2009, 10:24 PM
i wil definatwely be readin this

cheesey923
08-14-2009, 08:56 AM
sorry for the teaser but i will be away for a few days and the next post wont be until sunday or monday night possibly later

cheesey923
08-16-2009, 08:46 PM
sorry for the wait i went campin and had no internet anyway heres the next post

Kim had parked on the street several houses down from ours, making me walk in my shirt and panties to the house. Several neighbors noticed that something was different, including our sexy young neighbor -- a newly-wed whose husband was on assignment overseas.

In the house Kim told me to strip to my panties and go to bed. She spent the evening reading Damon's book, 'Breaking the Male Spirit'. She spent a great deal of the night thinking about her new life -- a life she had never wanted, but which her husband had thrust upon her. Well, if he wanted a Dominatrix, then he HAD one. Kim smiled wondering why she had never 'taken control' before.

"Wake up, bitch!", Kim said to michael as he was rudely awakened. "It's time to start your new life!"
i got up, dressed only in the tight panties that belonged to Julie. Kim was dressed in a black bra and black satin panties. "What do you want, Mistress", i asked. The effect of the hypnosis was still quite evident and still impossible to resist.

"We have to start changing you", Kim said, handing me some pills to take. "you will be taking these for a LONG TIME", she informed me. She told me to get out of the panties and go to the shower. Before i entered, she made me apply Nair to my body -- PLENTY of Nair! After waiting for 15 minutes, she tested a few areas and was satisfied that the lotion had done its work. i showered and watched as my body hair fell to the drain. i was as smooth as a sissy -- a sissy who had tears in his eyes at the realization that this nightmare was only beginning.

Muffins
08-30-2009, 08:47 PM
I reallly like your stories i wish you would come up with more for both of them!

Komodo Jones
09-02-2009, 07:54 AM
I find this story very confusing. The way the prologue is, makes it seem like the women is going to be the slave. Also it seems like you are going way too fast through this story, add a few details. We don't even know what Kim and Michael look like. The content is good but it needs to be slowed down a little and more details need to be added.

molten man
09-02-2009, 02:49 PM
i would hav preferred d oder way round tho!!