PDA

View Full Version : Babysitting Adventures...

sexy_kitty
08-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Hey. A lot of people have been telling me to write a story so here it goes! Lol I hope you all enjoy, you may think you've guessed the plot but there is going to be many surprises. By the way I can't spell to save my life so please don't judge on the grammar. Please. Thanks lol. Well enjoy!

sexy_kitty
08-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Hello, my name is Abbigail, and I'm going to share with you all my... Quite questionable... babysitting adventures at a neighbor's of mine.*
It all started one late afternoon. I was outside reading, when Jan and her husband PJ walked through the yard and stopped when they saw me.
"Why hello Abby. Gosh you know we had a really big favor to ask of you! May we?" Jan asked in a perky mood.
I lowered my book and looked up as I moved my reddish brown hair from my eyes. "Oh hello... And yeah. Shoot." I said as I shut my book.
"Well, as you know, our babysitter graduated this year, and you being 16 and we know you must need money well.... Could you be our new babysitter by any chance?" PJ asked in a polite tone.
"On most definitely!" I jumped up with joy as I said this. "Just tell me when and I'll be there!"
They both laughed and PJ continued, "Well it's mid June and Megan's last day is tomorrow with us... And we kind of need you during the day as we work.. If you don't mind that is. Jan goes to work earlier but I leave at 9, so if you could come Mondays through Fridays from 9am-3pm? Please?" he really did plead.
Then Jan cut in and said, "Our eldest is 21 but he's hardly home so don't worry too much about him if he comes home every once in awhile. His name is Tom. And next is our immature 14 year old Jake, 12 year old Beth, 11 year Mark, 6 year old Amy, and 2 year old Sarah. The boys will probably be easy but they're starting to like girls so watch out!" she laughed at her own silly joke. *
I laughed and smiled as I said, "No problem. I'll be there Monday morning."

Finally Monday rolled around..

I jumped out of my bed at 8 and took a quick shower. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. Then I pulled on my teal panties and gray sports bra. Put on my cherry deoderant and pulled a white Discovery Cove Tshirt on and comfy gray short shorts. Then quickly dried and straightened my long hair, put my contacts in, following my black eyeliner around my big brown eyes.
After I was finished getting ready, I grabbed a small back pack and stuck a couple books in, my iPod, cell phone charger, candy, lotion, and my phone in the pack, swung it over my right shoulder, slipped white flip flops on and ran out the door towards Jan and PJs.*
Once arriving, I knocked twice and PJ came right to the door.
"Hey Abby, Jake, Mark and Beth are playing video games in the great room, and Tom, Amy and Sarah are still fast asleep. I'm running late so I have a list on the counter of things you made need to know. Plus Jan's and my numer if you have any questions. Don't be afraid to call but I really have to go. Sorry. Thank you and have fun!" he said barely getting the last word in as he left.
To my right was the dining room and the left was a hallway to a bathroom, laundry room, garage and basement door. I slowly turned and walked straight over the three stairs looked to the left at upstairs, then down the other side of the other three stairs. Ahead was a dinette, to the right was the kitchen and the left was the great room. The kids were glued to the television playing Super Smash Bros Brawl.*
I let out a sigh of relief. Interesting. This looks like it will be fun after all.
Then he appeared. I felt a body brush past me abd heard a muffled, "Excuse me." and he walked to the kitchen. He was wearing flannel blue pajama pants and a gray tshirt.*
I think I was staring. Maybe drooling.. I checked. I wasn't.. Yet.
He was... Hot. No other word could describe it. He was tall. Really tall. Like a foot taller then my 5'6", and he was really built, and brown hair.*
He turned and faced towards me with a piece of toast hung from his mouth.
He smiled and mumbled, "So your the fresh bait eh?" and I heard the game pause and so I turned and the kids were looking at me. I gulped. Then the hottie spoke again. "Ok new girl. First things first. Strip."

To be continued.........

savanna511w
08-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Keep it going. All those kids for a 16 year old, good luck.

sexy_kitty
08-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Thank you. I will keep going now :)

Chapter 2...

My eyes opened wide as I stared at him. He wasn't serious was he??? Then I heard and eruption of laughter from the kids then from him.*
"He was joking dummy." the shortest boy said. I guessed this was mark. Short brown hair, brown eyes, kinda puny. He wore a Mario shirt and shorts.*
The girl next to him had to be Beth. For 12 she looked pretty grown up. She had short and shaggy dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and still getting her womanly figure. She wore cloud pajama pants and a blue tank top. Then the taller boy, who looked taller then me, had to be Jake. He had longish light brown hair and green eyes. He wore gray sweat pants and a white shirt.
Then I heard, who I guessed was Tom, laugh then said, "Or was I?"*I turned to look at him again. The toast was out of his mouth and he was staring at me deviously. "So you're the infamous Abby? So Ab's, you excited to babysit these brats? Have fun! I'll be in my room. If you get bored of them cone find me." he winked as he closed his speech and casually walked out of the room.*
I turned back to the kids. They were staring at me still. Then Jake had enough balls to break the silence, "So what can we do or what do you want to do?"*
I thought for a sec. What would junior high kids like to do? Then I thought of what I used to play when I was in junior high. "Ever play Truth or dare?"
"Yeah! Let's play!" Mark said as he got a little too excited and I laughed.
"Sounds like a good idea." Beth replied.
Beth and Jake sat on the couch as I came over and sat on a chair while Mark sat on the ground.
"So who wants to go first?" Beth asked.
"I will!!" Mark squealed. "Okay... Oh and let's just go around so Jake's next, then Beth then Abby... Hmm......... So Abby. Truth or dare?"
I thought for a second. Then figured I'll keep it simple for now. "Truth." I said thinking he'd ask my favorite color or something.
Then his reply shocked me.*
"Do you masturbate?" he said in a deep voice.
My eyes must have widened. My mouth may have dropped too. But I wasn't going to lie. "Yes I do."
They all looked at me shocked and Mark said, "Girls can masurbate??"
I giggled. That was funny.
"I didn't even know that..." Beth said shyly.
"It's okay Beth, it comes naturally to some and some girls don't do it or they hide the fact that they do."
"Okay my turn. Abby... Truth or dare?" Jake spoke bluntly.
"Hmm oh why not. Give me a dare."
He laughed deviously. Then I gulped for some reason. "Demonstrate to us how girls maturbate."

To be continued.........

Dare Man
08-07-2009, 03:55 PM
This is very good. I like how it starts great, this has the makings of a great getdare story.

molten man
08-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Excellent start. Keep it going.

Komodo Jones
08-07-2009, 04:56 PM
As you requested I'm not going to bash your story on mechanics and spelling although I didn't see too many. The content is good because for once it's an actual truth or dare story something that seems to be very rare on this site now. I can say you really created a good amount of tension when the older boy told Abby to strip. I actually thought I knew where this was going to go and that Abby would be at the total mercy of Jan's and PJ's kids. So this has potential and I look forward to seeing what territory this story will lead into.

sexy_kitty
08-07-2009, 09:42 PM
As you requested I'm not going to bash your story on mechanics and spelling although I didn't see too many. The content is good because for once it's an actual truth or dare story something that seems to be very rare on this site now. I can say you really created a good amount of tension when the older boy told Abby to strip. I actually thought I knew where this was going to go and that Abby would be at the total mercy of Jan's and PJ's kids. So this has potential and I look forward to seeing what territory this story will lead into.

thank you so much. ^_^ that was very sweet of you. i'll try not to disappoint you.

sexy_kitty
08-07-2009, 09:52 PM
My face was definitely shocked again. I never thought he'd give me a dare like that! But a dares a dare....
"I'd have to get naked." I said.
Beth blushed, Mark leaned forward, and Jake smiled and said, "I know."
I stared at Jake. I couldn't believe he had the balls to say such a thing! And he's only 14!
But...Then sighed and stood up. I pulled my shirt over my head and
pulled down my shorts to reveal both my gray sports bra and teal panties. Then I pulled my bra over my head to release my 38 C cupped boobs. They were flexed and the nipples were quite hard. Then I slowly pulled down my panties...
They all stared at my smoothly shaved pussy that was already soaking wet. I was so aroused doing this. I've never done this. I got wetter at the thought of people watching me.
Then I reached inside my bag and pulled out my lotion bottle. Didn't think I'd need it for this reason today.
I placed it on the table next to the recliner. Then I grabbed a towel, placed it on the chair, and sat down and put my feet on the chair with my legs spread wide, leaned my head back, closed my eyes and started massaging my tits. I felt their eyes all over my body. I was getting so wet and so horny. My right hand slowly creeped down to my pussy. I used one finger to draw lines over my juicy soaked lips and then slowly went in to rub my clit. A gasp escaped my mouth. I rubbed my finger in circles around my clit. Then I used my index and middle finger to rub from my clit to butt. I rubbed slowly as I started breathing heavier with little moans escaping from time to time. My left hand was still massaging my tits but left them for awhile as I grabbed the lotion bottle, put lotion on the bottle, then gave the bottle to my right hand. I started rubbing the bottle up and down my sweet pussy. I was breathing very heavy. Then I finally put the bottle inside me. A bigger moan escaped my lips. I went faster and faster. I was pounding the hell out of my pussy. I imagined a cock fucking me deep and hard. Treating me like the slut I am. I started moaning louder and louder until finally the biggest moan escaped my lips and I came all over the towel, soaking it with my pussy juices.
I opened my eyes and looked at them and giggled. They all had their hands in
their pants.
And even the sneaky voyeur had his hands in his pants as he walked back to his room...

To be continued.........

jhacksworth
08-08-2009, 02:51 AM
Sexy story... keep it up

Keynes
08-08-2009, 04:19 AM
Go Baby...Herc and I love this.......:)

hot24guy
08-08-2009, 05:20 AM
awesome story!! keep up the good work.:D

molten man
08-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Amzing story!! Keep it going..

Lover boi
08-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Awesome story keep going

sexy_kitty
08-08-2009, 11:21 PM
I got dressed and cleaned up as they got ahold of themselves and came back to reality.
"Wow." Jake said. "That was so hot. Wow." So obviously he was hard and horny. I laughed.
Then Beth asked, "How do you know how to do it like that? I mean how can you look so HOT!!" she was still rubbing herself as she said this.
I looked at her and smiled. "Practice I guess. And hey you look really hot right now too while rubbing yourself." I saw her look away and blush.
"Hey do you think Tom heard you Abby? I mean you were kind of loud... but it was still so sexy!" Mark spat out so quickly it was hard to understand but I caught it.
"Oh man good question.... Shit. Well if he comes out we'll just let him play
with us too!" I spoke confidently and smiled. "Anyways, Beth, it's your turn." I said as I sat back down still a little worried of Tom hearing me... I was kind of embarassed yet turned on with that thought. But then I focused when i heard Beth speak.
"Oh um right... Jake, truth or dare?" Beth asked.
"Aww you ruined the picking on Abby cycle," Jake said teasingly. "Oh well, anyways, I'll pick a truth for now."
Beth sighed happily, "Okay your truth... Do you think about Abby in a more then a babysitter kind of way now?"
Jake laughed, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
Beth rebuddled, "You know... Since she did that... Like do you want to bang her now or something?"
"Shit I thought about Abby in a sexual way before then! I mean LOOK at her! She's a goddess! Then when she did that! She went to number one hottest girl in the world in my book! God i wanna fuck her even more now!" Jake rambled on and on while staring at me. He was definitely trying to remove my clothes with his mind so i pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs.
Then I heard him and saw him.
"Sorry little man, if anyone is going to fuck today, it is going to be me. You are way too young and probably have a puny dick." He said as he brushed his fingers all through Jake's hair roughly and looked at me smiling. I don't know why, but his smile melted into me. It made me feel like jello.
Then I thought about what he said. Did that mean he wanted to fuck me! I think i smiled. Shit. Please say I didn't.
"So what are you smiling about slut?" Tom said to me with that same devious smile on his face. Shit. I did smile.
"Uhh.. Can't a girl smile?" I snapped back.
"Wow touchieee. Be good or I'll have to make you." Tom winked at me. Damn. He definitely heard me moaning for sure.
Then the door bell rang. I kind of just sat there dumbfounded. The Tom spoke, "Aren't you going to get that??"
"It's your house." I snapped back again.
"God this bitch has quite a mouth on her doesn't she?!" Tom said, "Besides, you are babysitting so you are in charge!" Tom then walked back to his room.
I got up quietly and went to go get the door. When i answered it there was four people standing in front of me.
"Hey are you Abby? Jake and Beth invited us over. I'm John, this is Claire, and Paul and Sarah." I was shocked to see these people standing there. They looked my age and this John kid said Jake and Beth invited them?
Jake then came up behind me and pinched my ass while saying,"Hey you guys! Glad you could make it!"
"What are you talking about Jake?" I asked him.
"Oh I invited some friends over. They are neighbors. Claire, the short one with green eyes and red pixie cut hair, who is 13, lives two doors down. Sarah, the tall blonde with blue eyes, lives next door and she's 17. John, the tall muscular one with black hair and gray eyes, who is 15, lives across the street with his older brother next to him, Paul, taller and more built version of John, is 17 as well. I didn't think inviting them over would be a big deal. I figured they are around your age and since you just moved here I thought you'd like to meet some friends."
"Aww Jake that's sweet of you... But when did you invite them?" I asked curiously.
"OOO!! He invited us like a couple mins ago! Cuz he like texted all of us to see if we wanted to play an intense game of truth or dare!!" Sarah spoke a little too perky for my tastes. She is going to get annoying fast.
"So Abby... Is it true you're a dirty slut?" Paul asked me smiling.

To Be Continued.......

Lover boi
08-08-2009, 11:36 PM
AWESOME all i got to say lol

Keynes
08-08-2009, 11:51 PM
He is right Hon...I'm aching here.....:)

Keep going the crew..(UK FAN CLUB) want more..............................................

jhacksworth
08-09-2009, 12:30 AM
I had no idea that you talked like this... And you swear like a sailor! For shame... but a great read. haha

Keynes
08-09-2009, 02:20 AM
HeyHoney...just gotta tell you..you are now famouse or should I say infamous !

You have entered the vernacular of the racing 'Fluffies' they have created a new term in your honour..or should I say in honour of your story...I will PM you later and let you know!

Officelover
08-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Awesome...

Please. Write more. Immediately.

interesting
08-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Insert additional congratulatory comment here.

It's nice. Not enough spacing between paragraphs to my taste, presentation-wise.

Also, not enough character development. I think the story skips ahead too fast, but apparently other like that, so good for them. I prefer something more elaborate, with more emotion and drive than just narrative development.

Keep it up. Practice makes better.

sexy_kitty
08-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Insert additional congratulatory comment here.

It's nice. Not enough spacing between paragraphs to my taste, presentation-wise.

Also, not enough character development. I think the story skips ahead too fast, but apparently other like that, so good for them. I prefer something more elaborate, with more emotion and drive than just narrative development.

Keep it up. Practice makes better.

Thanks for the criticism ^_^ I appreciate it. Yeah I noticed the spacing, I type it on my phone so it's not the best sorry. And about the development, I'm working on it lol chill. (sarcasm) Lol.. But it's getting there. I admit it seems like a quick start but what's gonna happen won't be. :) thanks again.

Oh and I won't be putting up another chapter for a few days. I wouldve today but I'm swamped. I'm working on it though! :D

wicked
08-11-2009, 11:26 AM
lol, people have been making babysitting stories after I made the first one. Good story. but it started out too fast.

molten man
08-11-2009, 02:35 PM
way too good. Keep it going!!

SuperFluffy
08-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Hey love the story.

Please more NOW!

TorD_boy
08-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Ye i must read more this is soooooo good

Mikeyboi101
08-12-2009, 01:16 PM
AMAZING! seriously keep this up ^^

HeadHunter_t
08-15-2009, 08:15 PM
I like it and would like to see how things turn out so please continue

redlynn20
08-15-2009, 11:44 PM
the baby sitting ones are my favorite! keep it up!

dragonator
08-21-2009, 12:49 PM
you got a subscriber

ICumInSexSlaveSluts
08-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Hot story! Look forward to reading more.

I remember a babysitter experience I had a couple of years ago. But I wasn't the babysitter. I was the father of the children the babysitter was watching. A cute redhead that loved to wear tight jeans, short skirts, and tight tops. Her tight little body really got me going. One day I came home early from work and finally had the opportunity to have my way with her. She was more than willing to give herself to me. :p

jhacksworth
08-23-2009, 11:11 PM
I call bs on the guy above...

sexy_kitty
08-23-2009, 11:58 PM
i call pervert on the guy above lol *cough cough* jhacksworth *cough cough* lol just kidding! Perverts are great! lol.

oh and this is to Wicked.. I didnt know you had a babysitting story ahahaha. i have only read two stories on this site lol. So i am sorry, i didnt mean to steal your idea. and it starts out that way for a reason.

also i am working on the next chapter right now. i have been really swamped lately so i apologize for the delay.

jhacksworth
08-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Wicked's babysitting story has to do with the male babysitter doing sexual activities with 10 year olds or something like that if I remember correctly

sexy_kitty
08-24-2009, 01:19 AM
I was utterly speechless! I stared at him completely baffled! Then my brain clicked in and i turned to look at Jake. He had the biggest smirk ever on his face. He reminded me of his brother. I shivered.

"What did you do Jake?!" I shouted angrily at him.

"I invited some friends over, okay? So chill," he said still in that stupid smirking face. "And I told them that I was playing truth or dare with an easy girl that will do any dare you tell her to...."

I cut the bastard off.

"NO!! I will not!! Not if it is too horrible! I do have limits asshole!!" I shouted furiously at him. Then Paul grabbed my left shoulder and pulled me to face him.

"Hey girl, chill okay? We were joking... For the most part. Just leave Jake alone okay? Common let us stay. It will be way more fun with more people and you know it!" Paul stated.

He had a good points. This was a hard decision...

"Okay.. You guys can stay, common in..." I moved so they can all get inside. They walked straight to to where we were playing.

Claire and Sarah sat on the couch with Beth, i took my chair, and Jake, John and Paul sat on another couch that was across from the other couch and sort of next to my chair.

"So let's get this party started eh?" John smiled brightly as he spoke.

"Well it was my turn when we left off..." Jake started speaking. "Sarah. Truth or Dare?"

She smiled.. And it was the type of smile that would make any guy pop an instant boner. "Dare."

Jake gave a rebuddled devious smile. "Okay. I have a feeling Tom will be coming out here soon, so when he does, and whenever he curses or him and Abby have a 'tiff' you have to remove a piece of clothing. Got it?"

She smiled radiantly. Yup she's definitely annoying me. "Yeah i totally got it." She was wearing a slutty white tank top with a black bra and a jean skirt with black leggins.

I looked at Jake. He was so eyeing her tits. God he's a little perv. Oh and is pitching a huge tent at the moment as well!

"Mkay so my turn right? Anyways. Paul. Truth or Dare." Sarah.. Finally didn't seem like a ditz! And then she giggled like a retard. Well that lasted for a second.

"Dare of course!" Paul exclaimed.

He seemed excited. Really excited. I chuckled a little and Sarah looked at me. "I dare you to french kiss Abby and feel her up while you're at it."

My mouth dropped! Bitch! I was so gonna get her back!

Paul stood up and walked slowly over to me. Grabbed my hands and pulled me up to face him. Then he took my chin and kissed me. I felt his tongue roam in my mouth as his warm fingers brushed their way up my tummy until they dug under my bra and rubbed my already hard tits. I didn't think the kiss and touching would end until Sarah stopped him by telling him that's enough. I guess she didn't think we would enjoy it that much. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was in love with Paul... But then again i really don't know her.

Suddenly I saw Tom enter the room. He was looking directly at me when he said, "Who the hell are all these people?!"

Sarah removed her leggins and Tom looked at her curiously. I don't know why but the way he looked at her ticked me off.

I sighed. "Jake invited them and I let them come in. We were playing a game of truth or dare. Would you like to join?"

"Sure! I love truth or dare! Why didn't you mention that before??" he said and came over and sat right in front of me and turned his head to face me and looked up at me smiling. "Well slut, who's turn is it?"

To Be Continued...........

ICumInSexSlaveSluts
08-24-2009, 03:01 AM
jhacksworth, I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sure you've had things happen to you that other people wouldn't believe. But who cares. You know that they happened and that is all that matters. No need to put others down. We're all on here to have a good time.

Hey sexy_kitty! Waiting for the story to get real good. I'm anxious to see how it turns out!

molten man
08-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Excellent story!!

Keep it going..

jackfromnyc
08-31-2009, 08:57 PM
Excellent story. I have one as well. Its in the 18+ section and it's called The Experiment.

sexy_kitty
09-01-2009, 08:51 PM
I will definitely check it out :)

And i am soooooooo sorry you guys. its going to be a little long before i have a new entry. i am literally SWAMPED with school! Urg!