PDA

View Full Version : Wedgie Bondage

bi_chicka_381
08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
So, this is my first punishment post, so I would really appreciate some feedback. Also, this punishment would not work for someone who is into pain and/or wedgies for obvious reasons.

This can be done on your own or with someone else there to supervise, but be careful either way, as with any punishment.

1. Give yourself a regular wedgie (front and back if you can).

2. Use something to bind your legs together around your upper thighs and ankles (can add more if you wish). You can use almost anything for this. I actually just used headbands, and it worked quite well.

3. Then, put some sort of restraint around ONE of your wrists. Make sure that you or someone else will be able to restrain your other wrist later on.

4. Now, this is the tricky part (in my opinion), at least if you are on your own and doing this to yourself. Do a shoulder wedgie (where you put your arms through the leg holes of your underwear).

This alone can be quite a good punishment. However, if you want to extend it further, keep reading.

5. Take a metal bar (like one that you would have in a closet) and put it through your underwear in the back. Make sure it's strong.

6. Have a gag and blind fold ready (optional).

7. Hang the bar where it is supposed to be (IE: a closet). Then, put on the blindfold and gage.

8. Finally, restrain your hands behind the bar and above your head.

BONUS: Get rope or some other device and connect your ankles with your wrists. This can be very dangerous, so be careful. If you do this, I recommend having someone there to supervise.

You can hang here for as long as you want. Some people can't take the pain, so make sure you can get down somewhat easily if you need to. It has also been recommended to hang there until your panties rip.

This is what I considered a modified version of the hanging wedgie that I came up with. I have only done the first part of this dare because of the sheer pain I felt.

Mythologist
08-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Sounds like fun, although I think some of those steps might have to be done in a different order, and I'm not sure how you'd ensure your ability to escape if you didn't have someone nearby to release you. Sounds fun though! : )

bi_chicka_381
08-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Well, depending on the metal bar you have, some of them can actually come unattached from where they are in place (like the one I have here). If that's the case, you can get out with much effort.

And yes, some things might need to be in a different order. lol

Officelover
08-05-2009, 03:46 PM
I think this is a pretty good dare, though dome of it doesn't really make so much sense to me. Would you mind explaining the final result?

slavegirl94
02-23-2011, 09:54 PM
I wish I had someone who would do this to me!

Big_Joe
02-24-2011, 08:07 PM
This thread is extremly old. Please don't bump such old threads without significant additional information.