PDA

View Full Version : The worst punishment ever,will work on any slave

doomed_soul89
07-28-2009, 06:53 PM
make a slave download the Barny opening and watch it on loop for an hour this will serve as a great punishment for any slave no matter how much they like pain or other punishment techniques

maxim
07-28-2009, 10:57 PM
This is really dumb

doomed_soul89
07-29-2009, 06:52 AM
This is really dumb

lol trust me you make a slave do this and she will wish you beat her, it may be dumb the slave has to deal with the fucking Barny song for an hour and that is hell for them

dared to perfection
07-29-2009, 08:11 AM
hmm i wouldn't use this or do this ... but i can see how you would think twice about misbehaving if you had to listen to that song for an hour

Dark Testament
07-30-2009, 12:59 AM
this is just a personal opinion, but I think this would burn me out sooner than my slave, where I to try this.

I...don't exactly have a slave yet, so take that bit of info as you will.

I'm sure there's worse songs than this to use. I say, don't use a song, use something more annoying, like a siren, or a baby crying, or fingernails over a chalkboard, short audio clip repeated over an hour...do be mindful of the volume of course. use earphones so only the slave is audibly assaulted, and there you go.

Actually, would that classify as a forum of torture? Or is it simply a harsh punishment? Hmm, take this with a grain of salt. I doubt i'd ever do something like it, just an idea or two.

dare-demon
08-03-2009, 09:55 AM
this is really STUPID....post something more sensible

fork
08-05-2009, 06:57 PM
I've been singing this song daily recently. Hah, so apparently it wouldn't work for me..

jhacksworth
08-05-2009, 07:32 PM
I love you, You love me...

fork
08-05-2009, 07:38 PM
I love you, You love me...
Nah the theme song. Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination.. etc

jhacksworth
08-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Ahhh yes, how foolish of me...

freakxxx
08-09-2009, 05:27 AM
rofl, very creative.

I only do D/s IRL and just ban my sub/slave from computers and stuff but this would be kinda cool to try, haha

This is really dumb
Speak for urself nub.

Night-1991
08-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Lol, funny. I always thought the worst punishment ever was to watch teletubbies and the tweenies non-stop for 5 days. XD

BettyBoop
08-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Balamory is so much worse. Has to watch it everyday with my brother for a week. I actually hate it with all my might now. I despise the show and all the characters.

Rei515
08-11-2009, 08:33 PM
i actually like Barney; Baby Bop was my fave :- )) i don't think this punishment will work, but i wouldn't mind doing it just for kicks. If i could trade the belt for a sing-along, i would hands down though i'm 110% sure i won't learn from my mistakes.

ZipSnap
09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Although some people think this is stupid, why criticize? Others think making your slave lick a pair of boots or act like furniture is stupid. But if the punishment is effective, then it's serving its purpose.

I believe this would work on my sub. However, you definitely cannot claim this would work on everyone; that assumes there are no people out there who love that silly song.

Kudos for thinking out of the box!

NCC-1701-D
04-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Alright you guys, you are so hilarious. I've heard better ideas from second graders. I have not actually owned a slave yet, but I am sure you can think of something better than forcing your slave to listen to a big purple dinosaur. Cmon, think of something that has nothing to do with childrens programming!

courtezan
04-16-2011, 04:45 PM
I think this is creative and funny. I assume you could substitute any really annoying tune for the barney song?

KittyM
05-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Just an hour? Ha! I have to babysit my younger cousins (who love Barney), so I've spent whole summers hearing that song on loop every day for over 12 hours a day. You want to make this a punishment? Try boosting the amount of listening they have to do up to somewhere near that amount.

trickortrick
06-22-2011, 07:49 AM
This can easily become an amusing punishment by making her masturbate to it. My sub has a bestiality fetish.. one time for a punishment I had her masturbate to an image of a poodle :P..

Having a sub masturbate to an otherwise impossible-to-masturbate thing is effective for humiliation gluttons.

So unlike everyone else, I commend you for thinking outside the box a little more. It's tiring to read "EDGE HER!... WITH TOOTHPASTE!.." in every thread.

Pincess_Sanari
10-31-2012, 03:45 PM
I think...Know... I would just sing a long, then eventually go on bout my fave episodes and sing other songs. eventually id tune it out and daydream.

nekomaster
11-01-2012, 12:11 PM
this is just a personal opinion, but I think this would burn me out sooner than my slave, where I to try this.

I...don't exactly have a slave yet, so take that bit of info as you will.

I'm sure there's worse songs than this to use. I say, don't use a song, use something more annoying, like a siren, or a baby crying, or fingernails over a chalkboard, short audio clip repeated over an hour...do be mindful of the volume of course. use earphones so only the slave is audibly assaulted, and there you go.

Actually, would that classify as a forum of torture? Or is it simply a harsh punishment? Hmm, take this with a grain of salt. I doubt i'd ever do something like it, just an idea or two.

Actually somthing like this would be clasified as torture. Some military groups used to do similar things with noises, like driping watter, to break a persons mind and get information. Doubt an hour would do much harm though since they would do it for weeks and not let them sleep.
But hay it would work, just gota find what anoys them most.

collared4cuties
11-01-2012, 09:10 PM
There was a list of similar songs that the military used for "torturing" alleged terrorists at Gitmo. I believe "Don't worry, Be happy" made the list. I just thought of a great punishment. You people are gonna love this one. Very unique. First, have your slave put toothpaste on their penis or vagina. Second, make them masturbate until they edge! Awesome. I am so glad that I thought of this.

Curious...
11-02-2012, 03:20 AM
This is one of the stranger posts that I have seen... Hm, might work. Or it might drive the Master/Mistress crazy first, if they're listening too. :p

Speaking of annoying songs, does anyone know about the one Vonage commercial song, Woo-Hoo? :D That was the worst!:eek:
I think it's worse than Barney. This thing gets stuck in your head and won't get out.

Google/Bing/Whatever-search-engine-you-use it: Who-Hoo by Rock*A*Teens

You'll see.

hahaha...:D

Ihavemyslut
11-25-2012, 12:54 PM
I do understand that you think that this will work but more detail you will have to get rope/tape a chair and a whip/belt

But understand that you don't get to see the look in there face while you give them pain that will make them think before doing or saying anything bad