PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation punisher!(guys)

Knots101
07-18-2009, 07:06 PM
OWIE! okay this is a very painful dare for the guys. It could be implimented as a punishment for slaves or just a dare.

okay

So when you go to masturbate you go pee first empty your bladder, then cut a sliver of soap off and insert it into your dick (its safe). You may now masturbate. Youll have a very painful orgasm and soapy cum. The pain lasts for a few hours or more.

Good for masters who dont want their slaves masturbating without permission.

MischievousKitten
07-18-2009, 07:17 PM
ouch! I've done the soap sliver before but this brings it to a new level.

I just would hope that the soap sliver would not break during masturbation..

Knots101
07-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Thats what makes it painful, since you emptyed your bladder you can't pee for a few hours, and then when you finally can you have to pee out the remaining soap. I'm doing this right now and frankly, my dick is in allot of pain i can barely walk lol. DEfintally makes me not want to masturbate anymore XD

Trauma
07-19-2009, 05:49 AM
are you sure that's safe? :|

Dionysus
07-19-2009, 06:54 AM
are you sure that's safe? :|

yeah its safe, you cant draw blood as its soap and theres no real risk of infection, especially with the soap, would just hurt LOTS, great dare Knots

Smooth Boy
07-19-2009, 07:33 AM
Tried it, hurt like hell...great result

Knots101
07-19-2009, 03:11 PM
haha finally i pissed normal this morning! hahaha, man that hurt! Gah XD this would be a wicked way to stop your slave from masturbating, just say that if they masturbate without permission they have to do this XD

fork
07-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Well I know putting soap inside a vagina can possibly lead to a yeast infection.. if you don't get it all out. I guess the same would go for a penis. Maybe not tho since that hole is the urethra and the vagina hole isn't. I dunno, just saying :p I guess it is safe tho since knots did it and he's fine.

Knots101
07-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah, vagina's are a bit diffrent. Yeast infections happen in the vaginal canel not the uretha. SO don't worry, their is no adverse side effects beyond pain for a day. Ive done it, and the only thing that happend is i was scared to pee last night!

--Travis

i_am_your_slave
08-25-2009, 02:24 PM
sounds like a great idea, will have to try that one!!

Hope
11-04-2009, 04:34 PM
sounds interesting could it work for girls? If so would be a great dare for freinds

mikky27
12-01-2011, 11:39 AM
i want try, i hope it safe. how long should the sliver be?

aussiejake01
12-02-2011, 06:25 PM
I think it'd be fairly hard to say that putting anything in your dick is 'safe'. The risk is probably low, but there is certainly the chance of damaging the urethra every time you do it. If I was going to try it, I'd def use a very small bit of soap :p

Philipp_Wars
12-05-2011, 02:15 AM
I'm not sure, if it's good to leave the soap in there for hours.. Btw, just masturbating with shower gel does almost have the same effect.

However, I did it and I didn't have much problems except for the pain and pissing a lot afterwards.

New002
02-27-2012, 04:45 PM
So, does the pain only come once you cum?

Pet Phoenix
02-29-2012, 04:05 PM
So, does the pain only come once you cum?

Nu uh, the pain, for a piece of soap at least will be pretty much instant. But it will then swell in intensity, it will start off comparatively mild. The pain will remain once the soap is out however, because some soap will remain inside of course, but once the soap is out (whether you take it out or it is forced out by your orgasm) the pain will begin to fade again. It will take longer for the pain to go away than it did for it to come and it is highly likely that for anything up to the next three days, it will be rather uncomfortable to pee. (again this starts off reeeallly uncomfortable for the first day but just mild discomfort by the third)

This pain associated with urination will occur with all types of urethral play and after play that is more severe - using some kind of hard object rather than a small sliver of soap for a few minutes the 'discomfort' can actually be rather intense pain. Its just something you have to put up with when doing this kind of play.

To address some of the other questions in recent posts:

Size of sliver? The sliver should be quite small, no longer than an inch in length and no thicker than a pencil will be more than sufficient, a tiny shaving should be enough to cause a reaction.

Risk? Urethral play typically is very risky, there are much worse things you could use than soap but with just about any urethral play the primary risks are triggering a UTI by introducing bacteria into the urethra which can be a very painful and can become a very serious matter. To avoid this, proper urethral play uses sterilised inserts and sterile lubricant.

The other major risk is causing damage to the very sensitive and delicate walls of the urethra. To limit this risk, use urethral inserts designed for the task; sounds, and use ample lubrication that won't dry up quickly (not saliva)

You will almost always cause irritation to the urethra, that is what the discomfort and pain is.