PDA

View Full Version : ★ A few would-you-rathers.

BettyBoop
07-18-2009, 03:43 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them)
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds?
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period?
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair?
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats?

MischievousKitten
07-18-2009, 04:00 AM
1. Don't know who they really are.
2. Once every 10 years. Every 10 seconds would be completely unbearable, interfere with sleep, etc.
3. Paper clip that'd be interesting to see...
4. Naked for one class period, because then only that class would see ass opposed to the whole school.
5. I don't really care about my hair and wear a hat when I work so..we'll go eith that.
6. If the teacher was female, I'd rather do that...assuming it wouldn't get me in trouble. Otherwise I would poop my pants.
7. 2 public toilet seats.

Star Girl
07-18-2009, 04:28 AM
Who are they?
10 years
Microsoft Paper Clip
Underwear for a day
Never brush my hair
Make out with the teacher (assuming it wouldn't get them sacked)
2 toilet seats. Bleck.

muffinfairy
07-18-2009, 05:01 AM
Steve Buscemi. You look sexy in that green cardigan.
years
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?
could i change it to the dog?
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period?
undies. because mine are cool.
teeth. i can buy new ones.
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?
teacher.
2 toilet seats. i'm lazy.

lokelake
07-18-2009, 05:50 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) No. I wouldn't do it to anyone.

2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? I really don't know

3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? The Microsoft clip

4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? Underweare

5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? Never brush my hair because it is curly, so brushing it wouldn't do anything.

6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? Tough one, probably poop maybe.

7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? Payphones deffinatly.

Slenderman - Doctor
07-18-2009, 05:53 AM
1. Neither.
2. Ten years.
3. Paperclip (Tools, Options, Disable ;))
4. Underwear.
5. Never brush my hair - I has comb ;)
6. Make out with the teacher.
7. 500 pay-phones.

urlilslave080
07-18-2009, 05:58 AM
1. If i was forced to i would say Steve Buscemi
2. Ten years
3. Microsoft paper clip
4. Underwear
5. i don't brush it anyway
6. Teacher
7. 2 toilet seats

Sorry my computer stuffed up and posted it while i was typing so here is the re-edited version

Kitten
07-18-2009, 02:19 PM
1. Not gonna google them.
2. Every ten years
3. I'll have the paperclip ._.
4. Naked for one period.
5. Never brush my hair...
6. I would make out with my teacher, definately.. Mwuhahaha
7. Public toilets. Over here they get cleaned after every visitor by nice old ladies that you first pay 50ct to even be allowed in xD

Komodo Jones
07-18-2009, 02:37 PM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.
Steve Buscemi
Ten years, even though it'd be difficult.
The paper clip you can always x him out or ignore him.
naked for one class period
Brush my hair, it never does what I want it to do anyways.
Well it all depends on the teacher we're talking about but yeah I'd probably pick that option.
500 payphones.

Dylan xX
07-18-2009, 02:58 PM
uhhh if i really really had to id pick lyle cuz hes texan xS
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? 10 years
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? microsoft clip
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? underwear
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? my hair doesnt need to be brushed xD so teeth
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? make out with my teach
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? 2 toilet seats

LittleRayRay
07-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Lyle. Omg.
Ten.Seconds.
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during
sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?
GAH! I hate that little fucker. I'd rather have all the orgasims.
Naked for a class
Never brush my teeth, dude, there is still tick tacks and peppermint patties to chew ;)
Make out with my teacher.
payphones.

Powerstrip
07-18-2009, 06:17 PM
1. Oral sex goes to Steve Buscemi

2. Every ten years. unless I could lose sensitivity for the 10 seconds one.

3. More clippy tips :D

4. Tough. I think underwear all day. Nudity in class wouldn't go well. (though it'd be damn fun).

5. Never brush hair. Dental hygeine is more important than grooming.

6. Make out with teacher.....*Dreams of Miss Jones*

7. 2 Toilet seats. Over and done with and I can bleach my mouth for ever more.

slaveboytoy83
07-18-2009, 06:27 PM
1. Neither, but I suppose Steve if I had to pick one of the two.
2. 10 years, but it would be a killer 10 years.
3. Paper clip, for the same reason as #2
4. Underwear for a day.
5. Hair, because I keep it short anyway.
6. Teacher, especially if he's good-looking :)
7. 2 public toilet seats.

dragonator
07-18-2009, 10:35 PM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) neitheir as im too lazy to google them lol
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? seconds definately lol id give just about anything for that lol
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? the area one
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? naked but can it be for all day too? id love that lol
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? hair i keep my hair to short to brush
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? teacher. definately. my teacher is HOT
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? toliets, my tongue couldnt take the payphones lol

Trauma
07-19-2009, 07:29 AM
1. Steve Buscemi
2. 10 years, 10 seconds would be too much haha
3. Area
4. Underwear all day.
5. Never brush my hair - don't brush it that often anyway
6. Make out with teacher
7. 2 public toilet seats

Caseopia
07-19-2009, 11:43 AM
Lyle sounds nicer Lol.
The later...It would kill me but i'd die happy :D
Hmm toughy...Paper clip for Lol factor and the orgasms for when i'm not aloud to masturbate ;)...I don't know!!! Ok paper clip.
Underwear...Mine is prettyfull.
Hmm...I think hair because I don't want to have my teeth fal out.
Make out...I have some cute teachers and I hate poop in general.
Payphones all the way :)...Then I may only get swine flu instead of aids.

blueboy
07-20-2009, 05:59 PM
1. neither
2. ten years, I would be too sensitive to have one every ten seconds
3. paper clip
4. naked
5. brush my hair (it is already so short that I don't need to)
6. make out (as long as they would not lose their job)
7. public toilet seats (I would search for the cleanest looking ones)

RuinKitten
07-21-2009, 12:27 PM
1) Steve Buscemi

2) Once every 10 seconds at some point I would just be able to not notice it.

3) The Paper clip apear I love tha paper clip!

4) Underwear I would not want to be in the nude at school for 46 min. I would die due to embarrsement.

5) Never brush my hair. If I didn't brush my teeth I would have really bad breath.

6) Make out with my teacher.

7) 2 public toilet seats.

lalacait
07-23-2009, 12:25 PM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett?
um, steve.
every ten years.
microsoft paper clip.
haha, underwear.
ew, both are gross.
but i'd have to go with hair.
make out with a teacher.
public toilet seats.

HeadHunter_t
07-23-2009, 12:33 PM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them)=nether of them
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds?=10 years
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?=help paperclip i think
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period?=underwear if i had to
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair?my hair it is to short to brush most times anyway :)
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?make out with teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? =500 payphones

New and Shy
07-23-2009, 12:56 PM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) - Neither, I am a straight male.
2Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? - Every 10 seconds, I love having an orgasm.
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? - Sex tips, the better I am, the more I would hope to have
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? - underwear all day
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? - Never brush my hair
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? - Make out with my teacher, if she looks like Debra LaFave
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? - 500 payphones

male_slave
07-24-2009, 09:55 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) steve
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? ten years (denial is fun)
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? sex tips becoz i live 2 please
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? naked 4 1 clas period
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? hair
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? makeout wiv my teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? 2 public toilet seats especialy if they wer ladies toilet seats

Catalyst
07-26-2009, 09:41 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett?
I'm gonna pick neither, but if I had to choose, Steve Buscemi, because to me, he is more famous.

Well, I would love to say 10 seconds, but that's unreasonable so 10 years.
I think the paperclip would be a bitch, so the orgasms for me.
Underwear for sure, don't want people looking at my wiener.
Hair, teeth can rot and decay.
Make out with the teacher. Pooping your pants is way worse.
Payphones, not as likely to carry STD's.

DaringMatty
07-27-2009, 01:19 PM
dunno who they are, Lyle Lovett haa

ten seconds

Orgasms in my area

Underwear all day

Hair

Make out with teacher
easyyyyy

500 payphones

norcoatomik
07-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them)dont know who they are
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds?10 secs
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?tips
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period?naked for 1 class
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair¿not brush/comb hair
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?make out with teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats?2 toilet seats is alot easier to find

softeyes
07-27-2009, 05:21 PM
oh lawd dang it.. steve i guess. :(

i'll go for the 10 years.

the first option sounds interesting.

did the underwear one soo.. that one.

never brush my hair.

make out, poor teacher..

did you know toilet seats are some of the cleanest things in the world? okay.. maybe not the world..

just_dare_me
07-28-2009, 07:24 AM
neither

10 years

orgasms in my area

underwear for a day

hair

poop my pants

payphones

ldc1221
07-30-2009, 09:53 AM
umm Lyle Lovett.

yikes thats tough...I guess ten years.

Paper Clip is so damn annoying so i would experience all orgasms.

Probably underwear all day.

that ones tough...i guess my hair.

Makeout with my teacher.

yikes...probably 2 toilets.

BettyBoop
07-30-2009, 10:05 AM
You guys realise you have to choose one or the other. Stop choosing neither!

maxim
07-30-2009, 10:15 AM
neither!
gosh I guess evry ten years
Microscoft lol
My underwear!
brush my tooth!
Poop my pants
Payphines!

Dicedarefan666
07-30-2009, 10:25 AM
1: I'd just kill myself

2: Every 10 seconds... it'd be impossible to be very productive... but if I could just eek out 1 book about the experience... I'd be a millionare... oh, and it'd be fun too.

3: Gonna have to go with a paperclip, it'd make a great addition to the memoir

4: Underwear

5: I'd never brush my hair... I can still wash it right? 'cause it's very rare I would actually -have- to brush my hair

6: Make out with the teacher

7: Toilet seats, because they're cleaner than you'd think

norcoatomik
07-30-2009, 10:55 AM
7: Toilet seats, because they're cleaner than you'd thinkyeah i saw that a toilet seat is cleaner than alot of things mythbusters

fitsexyguy
08-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Good idea Betty

Neither

Ten Years

Microsoft paperclip

Underwear

Hair

Kiss the teacher

Toilet seats

ldc1221
08-02-2009, 09:26 PM
You guys realise you have to choose one or the other. Stop choosing neither!

Lol itd be easier if you had 2 girls listed....but i guess ill anwser....if I have to pick id have to say Lyle Lovett...only for one reason,which I cant say here LoL. Ill edit my original post.

splasher
09-02-2009, 03:36 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett. Both look seedy probably steve

ever 10 seconds
microsoft paper clip haha. Orgasm's would be disgusting near family if you knew it was them
all day underwear
hair all the way
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? if the teacher was a girl make out
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? two public toilet seats as long as i choose them

sumsar1972
09-02-2009, 03:52 AM
Neither

Ten years

All orgasms in my area

Underwear

Never brush my hair

Make out

Payphones

your dare slave
09-03-2009, 09:49 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) dont know who they are.
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? ten years
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? microsoft paper clip thing
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? underwear
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? never brush teeth
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? thats hard! my teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? EASY! toilets! I would lick 500 toilets if I had to do that!
:D

greatsayaman
09-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Lyle, too lazy to check but his name is alliterative.
Seconds. ;D
All orgasms in the area.
One class period.
Hey, didn't say I had to attend class. =3
Hair. I never brush it anyway.
Teacher. Fortunately all my female teachers are young. =3
Toilet seats. (Didn't say it had to be the male toilet. =3)

LilAngel
09-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Steve Lovett. :D
Once every ten years.
Wait what?
Naked for one class period.
Never brush my hair again.
Make out. o.O
2 public toilet seats.

Puchiko
09-08-2009, 09:17 AM
1. Neither o.o
2. Ten years
3. Paperclip
4. Naked for one class period
5. Never brush my hair
6. Make out with my teacher
7. 2 public toilet seats o.o

neverenough
09-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Neither
Ten years
Paperclip
naked :D
i choose hair
make out with teacher
uhh toilet seats

BettyBoop
12-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Steve Buscemi.
Ten years.
The paper clip.
Underwear all day. I'd get people to do it with me and we'd be awesome and turn it into fancy dress.
Hair.
Make out with a teacher, as long as I can choose.
Toilet seats, again if I can choose. And I'd do girls and most girls hover and don't sit.[/QUOTE]

sexylee87
12-29-2009, 07:03 PM
I want to say neither cos they're both guys! but Steve Buscemi because he was in armageddon

ten years

the paper clip, would be funny

underwear all day

never brush my hair, i could just shave it off

Make out with the teacher, one of my uni lecturers is hot!

toilet seats

Glavial
12-29-2009, 07:25 PM
I really cant say either one rofl having to do either would make me feint haha

Im thinkin once every 10 seconds....would make life difficult but in the most splendid way :D

I hate the tips thing lol so i'd have to take all the orgasms :S wow that would be intense haha

Naked for one haha get it over n done with

hmmm hair cos my hair normally stays okish anyways haha

seein as most of my teachers were female and quite hot ima say teacher :P

ummm.....for some reason toilet seats popped into my head immediately :S rofl i guess i would just wana get it over n done with

curious-young-girl
12-31-2009, 02:21 PM
Lyle.

ten years

lol that would be funny..but since my town is only 400 with oldies everywhere, all orgasms

tough one, but underwear prbly

teeth,they make gums and mints ..i <3 my hair!

teacher

payphones

myhouseinthewoods
12-31-2009, 11:16 PM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them)-Lyle Lovett
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds?-ten seconds
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?- microsoft paper clip, I would ignore it.
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period?- underwear all day
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair?-I'll say hair
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?- make out with teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats?-2 toilet seats, much simplier

horpat
01-01-2010, 01:33 AM
Neither but if i MUST choose, then Steve Buscemi
Hmm 10Year is sooo long...10Seconds is too short...But i think 10year is better
Microsoft paper clip :D
Naked
Hair
Teacher lol :D Sexy teachers here ;)
Toilet seat

Zackattack
01-01-2010, 05:35 PM
1. None.
2. Ten Seconds, it would be intersting :p
3. Microsoft Paper Clip! haha
4. Underwear would make me feel a little less embarrassed.
5. Hair, I can't go a day without brushing my teeth.
6. I would make out with the teacher, well, if she was attractive. ;)
7. 2 public toilet seats, just to get it over with.

Obedient_Calf
01-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Steve Buscemi.

Every ten years.

Wtf? Hmmmm tips would be cool.

Underwear.

Hair.

Make out.

2 toilet seats.

DareByrd
01-03-2010, 12:36 PM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them): i guess id have to go with steve cus ive actually seen him on a movie lol

2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? every ten seconds...i really dont want to go ten YEARS without an orgasm

3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? the paper clip lol if he showed up i could smash him like ive always wanted...without harming my computer

4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? i've actually wondered how it would be to go in my underwear...besides i only go for two periods anyhow

eeewwww never brush my teeth? no thank you, i can get a sexy short haircut and not have people disgusted by the way my freakin breath smells
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? make out with my teacher

two public toilet seats, it would take wwaayyy to long to lick 500 phones

Paris Rayne
01-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Lyle Lovett
ten years
sex tips
naked for one class period
never brush your teeth
make out with my teacher
2 public toilet seats

Truckernaut42
01-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Depends on who has a nicer penis and better hygiene.

every ten years

all orgasms in my area, thus negating question 2 unless nobody has sex around where I am for ten years...

Since everyone can mostly see the outline or bulge of my penis in underwear and I'm pretty much nude anyways, might as well go for gold and get fully naked for a class

I don't brush my hair most of the time anyways so that.

Definitely make out with a teacher

I choose the toilet seats then yes toilet seats

slave_boy93
01-13-2014, 07:56 AM
Steve, no idea why :P
Well, ten seconds looks more interesting but if i have to live a normal life with a job and stuff i guess i'd have to choose for years. But i'll choose for seconds anyway
Well im already having an orgasm every 10 seconds :P but i'd love the clip. Nothing wrong with getting some tips in my opinion.
Underwear for sure. Public nudity is way to much for me. The consequences that is.
Hair. Dont do that any way. And dont want my teeth to rot
Really depends on the teacher. If the teacher is female i'd probably go with that.
Definitely the toilet seats

Some nice truths. Some were hard to choose but nice work! :D

JNZ2012
01-13-2014, 08:06 AM

not googling them

ten seconds

what?

underwear all day

hair...cause its short

neither but probably make out

toilets seats

SlutBrain
01-13-2014, 08:11 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) steve
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? 10 seconds
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? all orgasms
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? naked for one period. Then only one class would see
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair?hair
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? make out with teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? toilet seats

Schwink
01-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Steve Buscemi, but only because I am more used to him after his roles in Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire

Ten seconds

The first, because I would love to experience a female orgasm and I hate the refractory period males usually have.

Naked.

I don't brush my hair as is! I also have a phobia of bad teeth...

Make out with a teacher. I had a lot of attractive ones in high school and college.

Err... two public toilet seats just because it would be over quicker.

Officelover
01-15-2014, 05:55 PM
1. Lyle Lovett.(Google them)
2.Every ten years, because it wouldn't even be fun after a while to orgasm, just annoying. I'd rather have a mind-blowing orgasm a few times than unenjoyable ones all the time.
3. As much as I love Clippy, I'd rather experience all the orgasms.
4. In my underwear all day.
5. Never brush my teeth; with mouthwash/flossing I could take care of them.
6. I'd rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, especially if they're hot.
7. I'd way rather lick the toilet seats?

minimatt9
01-30-2014, 09:05 AM
Lyle Lovett
Ten years
Paper clip sex tips
Naked for one period
Never brush my hair
Make out with my teacher
2 public toilet seats

JosephDaftPunk
01-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Steve Buscemi (Only because I hate country music).

I would love to have an orgasm every ten seconds.

I would rather have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips.

Naked for one class period

Never brush my hair

Make out with my teacher in front of the class

500 payphones

naked_lego
01-30-2014, 08:36 PM
Steve Buscemi

Every ten years

The microsoft paper clip give me sex advice

Naked for one class period

never brush my hair

Make out with my teacher

2 public seats

newsissy
01-30-2014, 11:47 PM

Steve Buscemi

once every 10 seconds, easy choice

First choice

Naked for a Class period

Never brush my hair

Shit my pants with the teachers I have now...

7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats

2 public toilet seats

kinkyhannahhh
01-31-2014, 11:42 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett? Lyle Lovett!

2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? Both options are kinda sick...but rather every ten years, I couldn't live a life if I'd orgasm every ten seconds!

3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? The paper clip giving me sex tips :D

4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? I'd rather be naked for one class period!

5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? I'd rather never brush my hair!

6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? Make out with my teacher, he's freaking handsome!

7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? I'd rather lick the payphones!

TheAwesomeBisexual
02-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Lyle Lovett
ten years :(
the paperclip lol
I would like to point out the fact that I wear my underwear all day at school anyway, and that it is definitely better than being naked for a class period. ( I am very surprised no one else figured this out, actually)
Well, I actually comb my hair, so...
make out with the teacher in front of the class. I would set it up so that, yes it was happening in front of the class, but we would be behind a curtain or something.
toilet seats, because it'd take less work to disinfect 2 toilet seats than it would to disinfect 500 payphones.

zackertman
02-10-2014, 09:44 PM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them)Lovett
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds?every ten years
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? The paperclip
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? Undies
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? Teeth
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?ill take the teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? Toilet seats

bestintheworld
02-11-2014, 04:46 PM

1. Steve Buscemi (got a cool name)
2. Once every 10 years (Every 10 seconds would be impossible to have a life)
3. Microsoft paper clip (coolest idea ever)
4. Underwear (can get some which might pass for clothes and naked for me would be too awkward)
5. Hair (can still comb it)
6. Teacher
6. Two toilet seats

rachyh
02-12-2014, 06:52 AM
1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) steve buscemi
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? every ten seconds
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? clippy tips
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? underwear all day
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? never brush hair
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? make out with teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? 2 toilet seats

inferiorwhiteboi
07-25-2015, 09:44 PM

Steve Buscemi, for the following reason: He's Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs, and that's more than enough reason.

Once every ten years. At every ten seconds, nothing else would ever get accomplished and I've got other stuff to do, damnit! Orgasms be damned!

The Microsoft Paper Clip helper was always good for a laugh.

If I had to pick one, underwear all day.

I am a guy and I own a comb. I don't need to brush my hair ever again. I comb it.

For multiple reasons, I consider this question creepy. A bit surprising, considering who posed the question. No further comment.

500 Payphones, because frankly it would really difficult to find that many at this point. I haven't even seen a payphone in years.