PDA

View Full Version : Slow anal stretch

Dionysus
07-15-2009, 11:34 AM
This would work both as a way of training a slave in anal, as well as a useful and degrading punishment:

Have your slave push a condom into their ass so that a little still sticks out. then, every half hour, or as regularly as you want, have them then put a marble or other small object into the condom, keep adding for as long as you want your slave to.

his is particularly effective for a day long task, and it can be changed as you want depending on what you want your slave to do.
let me know what you think.

mccrthytrvr
07-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Lol.

Awsome, I like it!

Pink
07-18-2009, 06:15 PM
i have tried somthing like this, the problem is that when u walk the condom tends to go all the way inside u. what i did was, i walked though a woods and every 12 steps i have to pick somthing up of the ground that is under my right shoe and then place it in the condom, i had stones, mud, twigs, even a worm in the condom. i couldn't take to condom out untill i got home, when i got home it slipped up inside me and i was on the toilet for a long time :eek: lol

love ur idea though

musicman1021
11-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Any ideas how to stop it from slipping in you?

Avalarion
01-03-2010, 05:01 PM
please ignore my bad english, trying to make it better...

You could use two small staffs out of wood ( for example them to stir one's coffee ) and bind rubberband on both sides.

jimpjimp98
01-25-2010, 10:15 PM
Any ideas how to stop it from slipping in you?
tape?! would work, just make sure it doesnt have harmful chemicals coming from the tape...