PDA

View Full Version : Milking a slave

sunnystreet88
05-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Has anyone tried it to milk a male slave using a dildo or something in his ass? I read of it and it must feel gereat. You message his ass witha dildo and over time it removes all the liquid portion of the semen, but the semen will stay there. The slave will be horny as hell then still :)

Anyone tried it or has some ideas?

Phoenix_blaze
06-02-2009, 11:40 AM
sounds fun XD

where did you read that?

Powerstrip
06-02-2009, 01:10 PM
I read that if you massage the prostate (ie dildo, finger etc in ass) that he will ejaculate, but as he hasn't been stimulated by being jerked off doesn't get pleasure of release.

I'd love to have it done to me to try it, but so far I haven't been able to do it to myself.

Phoenix_blaze
06-02-2009, 02:58 PM
i found the article on wikipedia

It sounds really awesome, but i know that this is almost impossible on your own =[

Powerstrip
06-03-2009, 12:01 PM
i found the article on wikipedia

It sounds really awesome, but i know that this is almost impossible on your own =[

you can use a toy of some sort to do the job. I'm sure there are plenty of household items that could do it. I'm still trying to do it myself. Hopefully I'll find something good to use.

thuglas
06-03-2009, 04:46 PM
ive done it lol. when me and my friends played truth or dare

Billabongskater
06-03-2009, 05:29 PM
i wish i had a master and he/she would do that to me

austin00
06-04-2009, 12:46 AM
Has anyone tried it to milk a male slave using a dildo or something in his ass? I read of it and it must feel gereat. You message his ass witha dildo and over time it removes all the liquid portion of the semen, but the semen will stay there. The slave will be horny as hell then still :)

sounds like complete BS to me..

Powerstrip
06-04-2009, 09:03 AM
sounds like complete BS to me..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_sexual_denial#Non-orgasmic_ejaculation

Try looking into it before calling BS with no facts to back yourself up.

sunnystreet88
06-04-2009, 04:01 PM
I read that if you massage the prostate (ie dildo, finger etc in ass) that he will ejaculate, but as he hasn't been stimulated by being jerked off doesn't get pleasure of release.

I'd love to have it done to me to try it, but so far I haven't been able to do it to myself.

We can do it togehter if you like. We are both sub (I guess you are) but still can be fun. We can also just chat or talk on yahoo because I always like to talk to nice people interested in the same stuff :)

Please leave me a PN ;)

lokelake
06-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Does that mean actual milk will come out?

sunnystreet88
06-04-2009, 04:16 PM
No, just the liquid the semen comes with. Its more like water I guess. But must be great not to be able to cum but still being horny :o

Powerstrip
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Think of the ejaculate when you've cummed about 10 times a day. It's just that watery stuff basically.

dionysus_xiii
06-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Yeah, it's also called prostate massage.

The difference is that masturbation changes your homone levels and triggers the release of endorphins; hence the really great high, and the refractory period after when you can't get off again. Prostate massage/milking is used for guys who are in chastity devices; too long without being able to cum can lead to prostate issues (blue balls isn't a medical condition, but there are other potential complications.) Prostate massage clears semen, but doesn't provide any sexual release. It's frustrating as hell.

sunnystreet88
06-13-2009, 07:42 PM
I know its late... cant sleep ;)

Are you looking for slaves dionysus_xiii?

Matt
06-13-2009, 09:47 PM
would really like to try this one day

SkaterFootSlave
06-14-2009, 03:37 AM
I have been in some bondage situations where milking refers to repeated ejaculations in addition to prostate stimulation...it can become painful and depending on the goal of the punishment, you might milk for a set number of orgasms or until dry shooting

Regor
06-14-2009, 06:12 AM
I have done this many times..it feels great and tastes fantastic BTW

Powerstrip
06-14-2009, 06:40 AM
I have done this many times..it feels great and tastes fantastic BTW

How do you do it?

kristie
06-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Having done it to others and having it done to myself is extremely exquisite.:D
I Give them a douche/enema before hand, force my subjects to cross dress. :eek: After all- they are going to experience being a woman who will have multiple orgasms so they might as well go all the way!!
Use a tube and Ball or tubed mouth gag (you will see why later)-Bind them in positions that put them in a hands and knees position with their asses high in the air. Pad the knees and elbows They will be there a while.
I wear either latex or vinyl gloves. Add baby oil with a large Juice Injector and insert 1 finger. After working on getting the orifice large enough Insert more fingers deep within the ass. Using the tips of your 3 fingers prod around till you feel the prostrate and then start to massage it away from you and from the down side up. Stroking it as if you were gently rubbing a golf ball. Continue to do this until they orgasm. Continuing to do this will force them to have MULTIPLE orgasms one right after the other. :o They will piss all over the place during this so you need to make provisions. (Either an external catheter (like a condom but has a sleeve for a tube insertion on the tip of it) with tube into ...wherever you want the cum and pee to go.....You decide. -Personally, I am into Recycling! Note the type of gags mentioned?- Or a lot of towels. They will have uncontrollable multiple orgasms!!! As long as you feel the earth move while you are massaging-continue. There is almost no limit on the number of multiple orgasms a male can experience doing this procedure. We will shoot blanks but, They are orgasams!!! They may slump due to sheer exhaustion and will need a hot bath drawn and awaiting to soak in to recover.
Yours in Fetish,:teacher:
Kristiej2u

dare-demon
06-15-2009, 07:40 AM

i have tried it out.......it feels good.......but instead milking with ice cubes in side the ass will be better..............

monsterex
06-15-2009, 12:32 PM
it must feel great have you had it done to you before?

kristie
06-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Hummmmm.... Milking using a dildo is Extremely difficult cause the issue is the "Milker" must FEEL the prostrate in order to hit it just right. Although if the "Milkee" is doing it himself it will work. More over, if another milker cock is inserted and he can feel he is hitting/rubbing the prostrate it's a hit!!!
Especially if the milkee is got his head on the floor face up and has his ass in the air with his legs out over his head so he is facing his own cock. The Milker inserts himself facing the direction of the milkees legs ( he can hold onto the milkees cock like a horn on a saddle) and ride the milkee while hitting his prostrate. This is the most rewarding position (in my opinion). Does this answer your quirey?;)
KristieJ2u :teacher:

Powerstrip
06-16-2009, 09:44 AM
I've just been trying to do it to myself. How long does it take before it happens? I was using a screwdriver handle and I could feel a slight feeling that i needed to pee (which I believe is right?) but nothing happened. I'm not sure it was the best of tools to use, so I'll have to try something else (any tips?)

Doing it to myself is difficult for obvious reasons though :( Tried using fingers, but one isn't doing it much, and any more I can't seem to get the right spot with.

hruhru109
06-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Same problem as Powerstrip

Jslave
06-24-2009, 03:35 AM
all you need are your fingers, inside your anus find your prostate and massage it, It may start of feeling just like pre-cum before it builds up. It is fantastic, as the prostate is a g-spot:) Happy milking.

Powerstrip
06-24-2009, 05:19 AM
all you need are your fingers, inside your anus find your prostate and massage it, It may start of feeling just like pre-cum before it builds up. It is fantastic, as the prostate is a g-spot:) Happy milking.

That's the trouble, I'm struggling to find it. I might use the end of a vibrating toothbrush though. Tonight though I will try again I think, in bed rather than in a shower.

EnigmaNZ
08-03-2009, 03:31 PM
You have to rub an area about 4 inches inside your rectum at the front, it feels like a raised area. On yourself a dildo, or a long vegetable, eg carrott, can be tried. As said above, you are stimulating your prostate gland.