PDA

View Full Version : whips

pilot939
06-14-2007, 07:23 AM
hey, i've been reading alot and haven't really seen the use of whips (the talk of whips) around here. and so i though i will start my first punishment idea about using them :p
the whip i prefer to be used on me would be the horse crop (riding whip)
this involves having a sharp quick, but sometimes pleasurable pain, it's good to show your slave you mean business, and can also be used in different ways, i.e something to bite onto when receiving other punishments, or something to stick somewhere...:p

the bull whip: is a harsh whip, and i wouldnt recommend using it, as this can easily break the skin, and is only effective when lashes fast. if your into blood and flesh pains, well then you could use this, but bare in mind this will lead to scars.

the cat of nine tail: a highly effective whip, which can be used for both pain and pleasure, like the riding whip. it can be used much like the riding whip, but involves a bit more pain, but can be adjusted by the way you flick it.:D
i hope this helps all :)

pilot939
06-16-2007, 04:23 PM
anyone played with these before? if you have, tell us bout ur experiences :p

Powerstrip
06-18-2007, 06:42 AM
Never used a proper belt, but I've used a belt on myself before. My mistress was displeased with me and I had to do 30 lashes :o

ramsies11
05-05-2008, 07:05 PM
i want my master to give me 500 with the cat 1(if i still had a master)

TensionRoom101
05-06-2008, 02:51 AM
i want my master to give me 500 with the cat 1(if i still had a master)
Trust me. You don't.

Anyway, there are a few distinctions that need to be made here. A riding crop is NOT a whip, and has an entirely different technique to use and set of sensations for the subject.

I tend not to use a whip because in a club environment they're not that easy to wield safely, an in the house there's just not enough room. Also there are very few subs who, despite the fantasy, are likely to endure more than a few lashes. Breaking the skin, as one person mentioned, is not only possible but highly probable. That in itself isn't a major problem if you know who you're using it on and you're not using it another subject without cleaning first.

I have a long tailed swede flogger that I start with most frequently (though different subs have different psychoses), and work through to a medium tailed leather flogger. These can be used to gently raise the intensity for the receiver. I also use the suede snake, suede paddle, double ended suede flogger, a riding crop and a dragon regularly in my sessions.

The cat and bullwhip are very difficult to wield and are banned from a lot of BDSM clubs.

Mike

Bandit|Queen
05-06-2008, 10:23 AM
*goes to look up a few of those*

I have only ever had a flogger used on me when it comes to whips and know they can really hurt when not used right, yes I'm ashamed to say my ex used one on me without knowing what to really do. Just make sure you use everything in the right way and look up good after care for any bruising etc.

http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/raventypesofplay.htm

A good link to read and the whole site I've found helpfull.