PDA

View Full Version : Store Dice Dare

Grungir
06-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Hope something similar hasn't already been done...can be really tame to just wierd. Try to do this at a large store like Wal-Mart, Target or the mall. If the underwear can't be found, roll again. Have fun...

Guys
1: Boxers
2: White briefs
3: Colored fashion briefs
4: Men's bikini (any kind)
5: Men's thong
6: Roll again, but use the girls side

Girls
1: White Full Cut briefs
2: White bikini
3: Colored Full cut briefs
4: Colored Bikini
5: Thong in any color
6: Roll again, use the guys side

your dare
1: Buy them at the checkout line (or roll again if you don't want to pay for anything)
2: Walk around the store for a while with them clearly on display in your hand/bag/cart/whatever
3: Ask an employee if they would recommend that style and color of underwear. Also ask what size you should get
4: Same as above but instead of an employee, a customer of the opposite sex
5: Go to the changing rooms and try them on, but fall out of the changing room dressed in only them
6: Wear extremely loose pants and change into that style of underwear in the dressing rooms, go to a really crowded part of the store and have your pants fall to your ankles

xatm092
06-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Imagine getting 6-5-5 :eek:

HypoMonkey
06-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Me and my friend did this, we are both boys.
I got:
4. (I picked pink)
Then my friend gave me a different die, I didn't think anything of it at the time, but...
5. I had to fall out of the mans changing room in the bikini. A little boy sore me and so did the women coming out of thier changing rooms imbarrasing.
... it must have been loaded.
Then my friend got:
1. Easy
6. The trousers fell down while we were on the stairs, everyone saw them and so did the security guards.

Dare_King_55
06-13-2007, 04:53 PM
i did this..im a male

first i got a 6 then i rolled again and got a 5...embarresing...so i rolled the third time and got number 6 omg i almost fainted lol but i did it and a lot of people saw me i got some laughs...some wierd look and ever a girl came over and asked me if i wanted to have lunch with her...so it actually worked out just fine.

Thanx was a great dare

abgroups
12-08-2007, 02:13 PM
#6 might be illegal

analwhore1987
12-13-2007, 10:26 PM
#6 might be illegal

indecent exposure even if it WAS truly an accident.