PDA

View Full Version : Training girlfriend as sex slave

tdw
05-01-2009, 06:01 AM
My girlfriend confessed she wants to be trained as a sex slave, an idea that very much exites me. We will be setting the weekend apart to focus on her training.

Now, I know the things I like: I'll keep her naked, train her in various slave positions, make her ask permission for everything she wants to do and indulge in BJ's and what have you not.

What I am lacking is ideas to structure the day. A clear training process and some ingenious ideas to make the training more enjoyable.

Any genious ideas?

kinkyslavegirl
05-01-2009, 06:14 AM
This is going more off of my fantasies, you can change however you'd like.

I say get her up as early as you can, and have her serve you breakfast naked with a dildo in her pussy- tell her not to orgasm or face punishment. Then, you can eat breakfast while she sucks you off. I think after that, you should try training her with a leash- but take the collar away when you're done- she has to earn it. Now, I think you should reward or punish her for the orgasm during breakfast- depending on what she did. If she did orgasm, I advise spanking her 50 times for each orgasm she had. Making her wear nipple clamps and tugging on them while you do this isn't a bad idea either. If she didn't orgasm, reward her by getting her off. I'll let everyone else take it from here.

tdw
05-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Okay, the first step is that she will go get waxed and get her body in immaculate condition. Tonight we are watching the secretary. She will serve me sexually but not get any pleasure herself (we like to keep her frustrated until tomorrow). She will sleep naked and serve me breakfast and a BJ tomorrow morning. She will remain nude all day, can wear no panties, and I choose the clothes she wears when we go out. She will be given a pet name and will have to address me as Master at all times when we are private.

tdw
05-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Thanks kinkyslavegirl, those are great suggestions! Off to the shop to get some fun items!

soldier8998
05-01-2009, 09:20 AM
:)also haveher keep a blog of what tasks she does all day and post it on her. ive read a lot of them adn theyre very good training tools.

Komodo Jones
05-01-2009, 12:26 PM
I may be a little skeptical about the blog, I mean your gf sounds into the idea and that's great but if the whole thing falls out then it's pretty much pointless. However I do have to agree with soldier8998 saying that they are good training tools and do have a way of giving you ideas. And it doesn't necessarily have to be on here, although everyone can access it this way. If I had to give you suggestions I would say start out with a variety of things see what she likes what she doesn't like if you don't know already. Some good springboards for this would be clothespins, ice, spanking, and orgasm denial. If you want some more suggestion. Check out both of the blogs in my signature if you want some ideas.
Komodo Jones

Officelover
05-01-2009, 02:52 PM
You can not, I repeat, you can not train a slave in two days.

And you spelled 'genious' wrong.

Calypso19
05-02-2009, 02:49 PM
I agree with Office Lover, it takes at LEAST 3 days of seriously intense training (im talking supremely severe 20 hour days with sleep training here) to get even vaguely close to basic slave standards. Then again, I have high standards. and it sounds like your gf would probably be best off taking it slowly. I'd recommend taking at least a month or so. Weekdays are still useful days for training btw. Assignments are a masters best friend.

Merlin
05-02-2009, 04:55 PM
3 days? a month ? ... i don't know what you see as training or not ... but 3 months to many years sounds more reasonable to me...

Calypso19
05-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Well you could see the 3days as more of a crash course in slavery. It depends on the length you expect the relationship will be. Obviously training is never over per se, the myth of the perfect slave is just that. A month is usually enough if you're at a young age (such as myself) and still want to be enslaved and still have a clear dichotomy between your sex life and your regular life. For many slavery is a 24hour thing and for many more its more bedroom/sex orientated. My suggestions were for the latter.

badkingbob
05-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Erm he didn't say he was going to train her in two days ... he just said he was going to start this weekend.

Anyway who are you to say it isn't possible to train a sex slave in two or three days? lol. A "sex slave" is basically a made-up term used for people into master/slave games - there's no International Standard of Sex Slavery - the slave is trained whenever the master decides he/she is trained!

TDW - you sound like you are just starting out in this, so don't let people who think they know all the "rules" , and what you can/can't do, put you off. The only rule for good master/slave or d/s or bdsm or whatever play, is that all parties have to enjoy themselves!

SubMissChievous
05-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Anyway who are you to say it isn't possible to train a sex slave in two or three days? lol.

Probably stuff like knowledge and experience… you know stuff like that… They help sometimes… Training starts with defining motivations and goals, learning safety skills both physical and psychological, setting an individual plan and a bunch of other things that are important before even starting with the practical aspects. I have yet to ever meet anyone who achieved that in the course of a weekend. Training is not solely based on BJs or calling your dominant “Master”. Anyone can do that.

A "sex slave" is basically a made-up term used for people into master/slave games - there's no International Standard of Sex Slavery - the slave is trained whenever the master decides he/she is trained!

The term “sex slave” is most often used by newbies who don’t know the difference between bedroom kink and 24/7, at least from the kind of talk I heard from newbies vs. more experienced people over the years. And, no, there is no International Standard of Sex Slavery. Hence the reason why it is illogical and irresponsible to set a specific time frame on training. One person may need 2 weeks to learn a skill while another person will need 6 months for that very same skills. And, yes, a slave is to be trained when the Master decides to… as well as when both the slave and the Master are ready for that training. You can’t train someone to do something when you haven’t made your own homeworks first!

The only rule for good master/slave or d/s or bdsm or whatever play, is that all parties have to enjoy themselves!

Yes… at least for most people it should be and especially if you’re getting started.

But, you see, you referred to games earlier in your post: that’s where I personally draw the line. For most people, it is a kink game to spice up their sexual activities. In that case, you’re right, fun should be the #1 rule. However, when you’re referring to Master/slave and BDSM you have to step out the little box, look at the big picture and realize that it’s not the same for everyone. I, for one, could care less for games and fun is not necessarily the #1 goal. 24/7 is not an ongoing party for everyone and, for some, having to go through some really (and I mean REALLY!) unpleasant tasks and such is part of the deal. You said yourself there is no general rule, well, there is no rule as to why people engage in such relationships as well or what they get out of it.

@ tdw: By reading your posts I’m under the impression that you’re asking for 2 different things here… You’re talking about training but yet, I could be wrong, but you seem to be asking for ideas for tasks, etc. If you both are new to this and looking for a more sexual-oriented type of D/s relationship them I don’t think any form of intensive training is mandatory. Just discuss together which areas you wish to explore together without setting any type of time limit on it. You can still set some goals, only keep them realistic for both of you :)

If you want to get some new ideas you can use a checklist together. I did post a Male Dom/Female Sub checklist on Kink Talk some time ago, perhaps you could have a look at it:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=542

And if you both are interested or curious about something that you both are inexperienced about just research it, read, and, if needed, ask questions.

Writing a blog can be an excellent idea if she enjoys writing. My suggestion about this is to concentrate it more on her feelings and progress rather than a “I did this then I did that” account of her tasks. A more in-depth blog can be a very useful tool both for her and you. But yet this is like everything else… it is very helpful for some while not at all for others. But I think it’s worth trying at least.

However, I’m not so sure about using other people’s blogs to get ideas from. That’s because I have stopped counting the number of subs I know who did that only to get discouraged (and a few hurt) in the process. Like I said earlier: what one person will be able to do in a short amount of time, another may need more time, some will not be able at all. Everyone is different so starting comparing each other is more often than not counter-productive. Of course, it can be interesting to learn from others’ experience, same goes for discussing with other Doms and subs, but perhaps not the best idea to pattern your relationship based off other people’s literally.

But anyway, if you are both getting started (which is what I understand in your posts) I suggest that you two just set realistic goals without setting any time frame on it. Just go with this and with time you’ll know if you want to re-evaluate, set new goals and/or take your D/s dynamic farther :)

Merlin
05-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Erm he didn't say he was going to train her in two days ... he just said he was going to start this weekend.Was pointed at Calypso19... and got a bit harder than i wanted ... But the problem is that you need to learn how someone is reacting to things... how you can reach them and how far they are ready to go.. this simply takes time. But i may see training as something more complex then him... It depends all on the goal you have of course ... but in 3 days you cant do much more than set a few rules, what is fine and in no way wrong but that is just no training for me.

So like chloé said ... i would also try to drop the training idea and first see what you both want to do ... especially at the beginning it is best to test yourself... and i agree absolutely in the point that there is no "right way" to do it... i just say take your time to find the right way for you ... and fall not in the "i need to train someone as this is the right way to do it" trap ... :)

TDW - you sound like you are just starting out in this, so don't let people who think they know all the "rules" , and what you can/can't do, put you off. The only rule for good master/slave or d/s or bdsm or whatever play, is that all parties have to enjoy themselves!I prefer the therm "... that all parties should get what they need" ... this often includes enjoying themselves .. but is not limited to it :)