PDA

View Full Version : Suspension Bondage Tasks/Punishments- Females Only

kinkyslavegirl
04-30-2009, 06:52 AM
I've been playing around with some suspension bondage/predicament bondage, and here's what I came up with.

1. You will need: a step stool, some sort of rope (flat ropes, like belts work best), some cuffs, and a blindfold.

Find a closet rod- one of those wood ones- and tie a loop with the rope so that the rope can go thru your crotch and over the bar while you are standing on the floor. Step out of the rope, and tighten a bit more, then tie it in the loop- double knot required. Now, step on the stool, and step thru the loop, so that you're standing on the stool, but if you step off, your feet will barely be touching the ground. Put in the dildo, and turn it on- a lower setting is best. Blindfold yourself. Tie/cuff your hands behind you, so that you cant use them to pull yourself up. Now, step off the stool and kick it as far away from you as possible. Now, you're stuck until you can get out of the cuffs and pull yourself up. If you pull your feet up, the pressure goes on your clit, which (obviously) hurts, but if you use your tip toes to stay off the belt, your feet hurt. It's a lot of fun.

2. You will need: an external vibe, cuffs, blindfold, gag, a belt, and a lot of rope.

This is definitely one of the simpler bondage ideas, but its a lot of fun.

First, take the vibe, and hold it against your pussy- don't turn it on though. Then, take the belt, and tie your calves to your thighs as tightly as possible- holding the vibe in place. Now, put in the gag and blindfold. Use the rope to tie yourself to something sturdy- I like using a small table- so I can get under it, and loop my arms over the crossbar in the middle.I do that, then cuff my hands and tie them to the belt, so I'm pretty much stuck. (it's not as hard as it sounds- really. :)) Then, turn on the vibe (your hands are already down there- convenient, huh?)

I hope you enjoyed these, comments/critiques welcome!

badkingbob
04-30-2009, 11:48 AM
I' not sure I really follow the first one ... but if you mean what I think you do, surely anyone who tries that who isn't an anorexic 5-year-old is going to snap the "closet rod" (I'm not really sure what that is) and end up as a bloody mess on the floor, impaled on a dildo, as soon as they step off the stool?
Unless I don't understand you properly.
Does anyone seriously do these things posted here? Are you seriously claiming to have done this?
There's no safe way to do self-suspension bondage at home unless you live in a house with exposed beams built into the structure, or have rigid steel scaffold of some sort.

kinkyslavegirl
05-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Most smallish females shouldn't have a problem- I do these all the time with the wooden rods- never had a problem. Besides, you're only a few inches off the ground for the first one- even if you broke the rod, you'd just be able to put your heels down- not exactly "a bloody mess on the floor, impaled on a dildo, as soon as they step off the stool?"

MasterPain
05-01-2009, 05:30 AM
i do have to agree these are well thought out and looks safe and sound. its not like its to far.

can be done with sky hooks on ceiling studs.

i can see how some closet rods will bend or brake because they are set on plastic or aluminum but mine is a steel bar set in a wooden frame.

the key to the cuffs should be tied to her wrist to avoid dropping it.

and when she is talking a stool, she must meen a 1 foot high step stool, you ease yourself back off of onefoot at a time so your on your tip toes then kick the stool away. technacly not suspended but close enough to count.

to force a longer time for this impailment punshment you can freeze the key in a block of ice which will have to melt before you can free yourself from the cuffs

kinkyslavegirl
05-01-2009, 05:42 AM
I just use something convenient- and I do my best to keep it safe.

HeadHunter_t
05-01-2009, 03:17 PM
that is a grate punishment i will have to try it on my slave the next time she misbehaves.

badkingbob
05-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Most smallish females shouldn't have a problem- I do these all the time with the wooden rods- never had a problem. Besides, you're only a few inches off the ground for the first one- even if you broke the rod, you'd just be able to put your heels down- not exactly "a bloody mess on the floor, impaled on a dildo, as soon as they step off the stool?"

Oh ok, I thought you meant to actually fully suspend yourself from the closet bar - which would be madness!
In your required items list, you have "a belt", then in your instructions, you don't actually mention where the belt should be used ... then at the end you say "but if you use your tip toes to stay off the belt" - what belt?? You didn't tell us what to do with it...
Sorry, I just couldn't really understand your description, although maybe that's my fault, as others obviously have managed to!

Edit: Ah I just read it again and you said "a rope or a belt" .. ok I get it... I think!

Calypso19
05-02-2009, 04:24 PM
don't do it to your submissive if your not sure bob! get a diagram first!

cheesey923
05-02-2009, 09:52 PM
i hang from my closet rod all the time and havent fallen or broken it once