PDA

View Full Version : Forced exhibitionism in public places

badkingbob
04-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Does anyone else have ideas for this?

Some things I have done in the past -

shopping centre - making my slave change clothes, try on different outfits in clothes shops, sometimes I make her change in the public bit of the changing rooms, where men and women come in. Sometimes I choose the sluttiest clothes in the shop, get her to change into them, then come out of the changing room and pose as I take pictures.

Park in the summer - easy this one - usually I will sit a little way away from her, so she seems to be on her own - then strip to her underwear and sunbathe in bra and panties, or if I'm feeling really mean, topless.

Swimming pool - either change in the cubicle with the door open ("accidentally" of course) or change in the communal area of the changing rooms - not allowed into the cubicles at all. Made to wear a tiny, white bikini made of very thin material, which goes transparent when wet. When getting changed back into clothes, she must ask a male pool attendant to come into her cubicle and help her undo her bikini top - and if he does it, offer him a hand job in return.

Anyone got other ideas for subtle (i.e won't get you arrested) public exhibitionism?

New
04-27-2009, 04:32 PM
why not have her do the britney spears thing, wear a skirt and nothing under and intentionally exit the car slowly with spread legs. Theres actually alot one can do with a skirt and no panties, such as having her go to a supermarket and bend over to get something from the bottom shelf Or "accidentally" get too close to a fan or anything that would blast a rush of air. Hope my suggestions help...