PDA

View Full Version : How Jenna’s journey as a slave

HeadHunter_t
04-18-2009, 07:20 AM
this is my first story so tell me what you think of it.

Jenna had always been brought up as a proper girl. She was shielded by her parents in aspects of her life. Now at the age of 19 she had just gotten her first computer with internet access. She could not wait to go upstairs and use her pc with the internet. but she was stuck helping her mom with the cleaning of the house for her moms work guests that where coming over. Jenna’s mother came into the room at 6:30 and said she could do what she wanted for the rest of the night but not to bother her while her friends were there.

So Jenna ran up stairs and turned her pc on and log on line to surf the internet. Jenna had been browsing for hours now typing random things in to google. 9:30 was when it happened she found a goggle add saying silly signs with the address of www.getdare.com under it. Jenna clicked the link to the site witch took her to the get dare homepage. She browsed the site for nearly two hours and found that the site had many things on it 1) dare arias 2) stories about dare and sex but what she was most interested in was the slave master aria. She then decided to do some research on the subject of being a slave and she soon found out that she liked the idea of being a slave but it was already 2:30 and she was tired so she bookmarked the site and went to bed thinking about if she wanted to be a slave.

dared to perfection
04-18-2009, 07:24 AM
alright start .. but it was a tad short and not very detailed.
also ARIA is spelt area.

monkeysrock
04-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Thats a good promising start.

I like the description, could have a bit more detail. I think the paragraph length is just right, so we dont get too bogged down .

Looking forward to the next installment!

Coyote
04-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Could be better. Just follow these guidelines.

1. Be more descriptive

2. Dont rush it, take your time

3. Make the posts longer

4. Spelling and Grammer and punctuation can be improved.

Officelover
04-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Yes good story, but I have to agree with Coyote's post. And the title doesn't make much sense either. But I do think the story has potential.

also ARIA is spelt area.

Haven't you heard of Rossini's "Dare Aria"? lol

molten man
04-19-2009, 01:04 PM
starting is a littlr rushed but it is ok!!

Keep it going..

HeadHunter_t
04-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks for all the replies and criticisms I fixed the title as well and here is the next part hope you enjoy it.

Part 2

Jenna got home at three from an uneventful day at school. She was so tired that she went strait to her room and fell a sleep. She woke up at 9:30 and decided she was going to sign up to get dare and post slaves add. She logged on twenty minutes later with the name slaveJ. she then set up an add that was as follows

SlaveJ/19/f/uk slave seeks m/master (have web cam)
Hi all I am new to this whole slave thing but would rely like to try it out I do not know many of my limits but the ones I do know are n permanent no blood no family and friends no illegal stuff.
My likes are masturbation and being naked. I do have a web cam. I also have yahoo chat and msn. If anyone would like me to be there slave pm me with the details.

Then Jenna posted the slave add.
Over the next few days Jenna got many reply’s but a lot of it was one line replies like I will be your master slave and other junk like that. It was 10:30, and Jenna was about to log off when she saw it on her 5th day of searching.

Hello

Hello 19 m master from the uk,.i to have a web cam. And, would like to chat with you on yahoo about you being my slave I am on there now my address is [email protected] to here from you slaveJ from masterX

She logged on to her yahoo account and went to add a contact. Then she suddenly stopped she was wondering if she was ready for this to be a slave to a man she had never even met before. She decided it couldn’t hurt to add him and see what he was like as a master. She then typed his name in to the add user section. He accepted her invite immediately; she then started chat with him.

SlaveJ: hello
MasterX: hello
SlaveJ: I your pm on get dare and would like to find out more about it and you I have some questions for you if that is ok.
MasterX: yes that is fine what do you want to know.
SlaveJ: What type of master are you, are you very strict.
MasterX: yes am strict but since you are new to this if you choose to be my slave we will take it slow.
SlaveJ: could you tell me what I might have to do for you as your slave.
MasterXWell that depends to begin with you would do a bit of every thing so we can find out your limits and likes as a slave.
Slavej; sounds fair to me. What rules would you give me a your slave
MasterX: I would give you a set of rule to live bye eg never leave chat without asking me first.iwould control the cloths you would wear. And you would always have to call me master or sir.
SlaveJ: Ok can requests a picture of you so as proof of who you are and I will do the same.
MasterX: yes I will send it now
slavej: ok got it wow your cute here mine comes
masterX: your good looking slaveJ
slavej: may I have time to think about it masterX
MasterX: yes you may if you decide you want to be my slave log on to yahoo chat in two days time at 10:00
Slavej: ok I will think about it goodbye then
MasterX: goodbye

It was 12:30 by the time Jenna logged off so she decided to get some sleep.

blaise1
04-21-2009, 10:12 AM
please continue its good very good

HeadHunter_t
04-21-2009, 01:59 PM
ok here is the next part and thanks again for the comments

Part 3 day 1 to think

Jenna woke up the next morning had a hot steamy shower before getting dressed and going to school. She had mostly a normal day except she could not stop thinking about masterX becoming hear master, it seemed the longer she waited the more she wanted to be his slave. To please him in any way possible. Jenna left school at 2:30 when she got home she went straight to her computer and logged on to yahoo chat.

But alas masterX was not on so she left yahoo open while she started her homework. Jenna’s mom arrived home at 5:00 with takeaways for dinner for the two of them.
After Jenna had finished her dinner at 7:30 she went straight up stairs to see if masterX was on but he was not. Jenna read a book until 11:30 then decided to log off of yahoo and get some sleep, because she new masterX would be on for sure tomorrow at 10:00.

Day two to think

Jenna woke up extremely late woke up extremely late on this day so she had a quick shower and left for school. That day at school was one of the slowest days Jenna had ever Jenna could not go strait home today at 2:30 because she had cheerleading practice till 5:30.jenna had always been the cheerleader type, popular very good looking with being tall with long blond hair and sky-blue eyes. Jenna also relay liked the uniforms they whore.

Jenna’s cheer leading practice had just ended when one of the other cheerleaders approached her it was Kristy her best friend. Kristy came to ask if Jenna would spend a weekend at her house in two weeks time while her parents where away. Jenna told her she would have to get back to her in a couple of days.

When Jenna got home it was 7:30 she then had some a roust beef with full trimmings for dinner with her mom until 9:00.jennna had to wash the dishes after dinner when she looked at her watch just as she had finished it was now 9:50.so Jenna rushed up to her room and just after she logged on the masterX icon came to life.

MasterX: Hello slaveJ have you made your decision

molten man
04-22-2009, 07:59 AM
nice writing.. keep it going!!

HeadHunter_t
05-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Hello to all readers i have not forgotten this story will continue it soon

overlord
05-06-2009, 07:39 AM
awesome story keep it up

kumpumper
05-09-2009, 03:05 AM
Good job so far...It seems like all the stories I read stop at this point...

HeadHunter_t
05-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Part 4 a new master

masterX: hello slave have you made your decision.
SlaveJ: yes masterX I would like to be your slave girl.
MasterX: that is good then is it fine if we start your training now slave.
slaveJ: yes masterX it is fine I want you to start as soon as possible sir.
MasterX: are you sure if so then call me master not masterX
SlaveJ: yes master
MasterX: good I will take you as a slave then.
slaveJ: thank you master I will do my best to obey you master.
masterX: Ok we will start without your web cam for training then when you trust me more we can move on to cam my new slave.
SlaveJ: yes master that is fine
MasterX: good slave now what I want you to do next is reply to some questions truthfully.
MasterX: are you a virgin and what your bra size slave.
SlaveJ: yes master I am and 36 b is my bra size.
MasterX: ok slave even thou I have seen a picture of you I want you to describe your self to me and what school activities do you do
SlaveJ: yes master I am 1.6 meters tall brown long hairs down to my shoulders blue eyes fairly average build and I am a cheerleader master.
MasterX: ok slave what aria you live in more or less
SlaveJ: London master
MasterX: that is good I live in London to so we may meet sometime in the futcher slave
SlaveX: maybe master let us see how things go between us first master.
MasterX: that is fine with me slave I do prefer to get to know you before we meet in person and train you some on cam first.
SlaveJ: Yes master
MasterX: Ok slave I have decided you should go to bed now and get a good nights sleep and I will start your training tomorrow slave at 6:00.
SlaveJ yes master good night master.
MasterX: Goodnight slave I shall send you a email with you rules in it later my slave.

ferret604
05-16-2009, 01:03 PM
I am loving this! please continue

BLOEM51
05-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Very good so far. Please continue

HeadHunter_t
05-16-2009, 01:33 PM
thanks i am glad that you guys are enjoying it should have the next part done in the next few days

HeadHunter_t
05-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Part 5 the rules

Jenna woke up really early the next morning she couldn’t help but think what she would do that night to serve her master. But she could not think about that now she had to get ready for school the one good thing was it was a Friday. So school ended at 1:00 but from 2:00 till 4:00 she had cheer leading practice. That meant she would only be home at 4:30.
Before Jenna was going to shower she remembered that she had to check for the email with her rules in it from her new master. She signed in to her email and there it was saying the following as a subject.

To my slave girl your new rules.

She quickly opened the email and read the rules.

Subject: To my slave girl your new rules

1) Always refer to me as master.
2) You always must shave your pussy
3) You must check your email twice a day
4) You may not cum without my permission slave
5) You must always tell the truth to your master slave
6) You must be naked when in your room unless told otherwise
7) You may not wear panties without permission (unless you have cheerleading practice )
8) You must obey all these rules at all times my slave.

Jenna read her rules for what felt like forever but was only 15 minutes then she decided to go shower and get ready for school. The drive to school on the bus was pretty uneventful for Jenna. Most of her classes where boring and uneventful accept for the free they had in art do to the teacher having a meeting. During that free Jenna was so deep in thought about her new master that she didn’t even hear Kristy talking to her at first asking if she new about next weekend yet. She replied with a no when she realized Kristy was talking to her they joked around for the rest of the period.
Cheer leading practice was about to start and Jenna had not noticed so she was running late. By the time she got to the field the team had already started practice. She apologized to them for being late then they started practicing again. The practice went extremely quickly for Jenna for some reason.

molten man
05-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Excellent. keep it going

Midnight
05-17-2009, 09:45 AM
I agree that this is really good. I really like how you don't rush things but the post are really "filler" either.

Update soon!

HeadHunter_t
05-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Might not update for about a week will get more done as soon as i can thoe.i am glad people are enjoying my storie.

mausi7280bi
05-18-2009, 08:18 AM
I sound to will be great,
want to hear more about that .

HeadHunter_t
05-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Part 6

When Janna got home there was a note on the table next to the front door from her mom that said the following.

Hey Jenna I am going to be working late tonight so please make your self something to eat.

So Jenna went into the kitchen to make her dinner which was pasta in a red sauce. Then after eating Jenna realized it was 5:15 so she decided to go and do what little homework she had from her day at school. Jenna finished her homework at 5:55 she stripped till she was completely naked. Then logged on to yahoo chat her master was not on yet but she would wait like a good slave should. At exactly 6:00 her new master logged on to yahoo chat.

SlaveJ: hello master
MasterX: hello my slave how was your day.
SlaveJ: very good master.
MasterX: that is good my slave.
MasterX: Did you get my rules for you to obey slave.
SlaveJ: yes master I did and I whore panties today because I had cheer leading practice master.
MasterX: that is fine slave that was part of your rules my slave.
SlaveJ: thank you master.
MasterX: OK slave tell me what you are wearing now then.
SlaveJ: master I am naked as your rule says I should be when in my room alone master.
MasterX: ok slave what I want you to do now is edge for your master and stop when you are about to cum then tell me.

Jenna then started to play with her pussy. She was still going 10 minuets later and then she felt it she was very close to Cumming. so she stopped playing with her self and started to type to her master.

SlaveJ: I have stopped as you said master due to the fact I was about to cum
MasterX: good my slave you did well for your first time 10 minuets now I want you to do the same again but try to last longer this time my slave.

HeadHunter_t
05-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Part 7
Jenna then started to play with her self again this time it seemed to go a lot slower then the first time. She reached 5 minuets and it felt like 10 minuets. Then she reached 10 minuets and it felt like 15 minuets. By the time she reached 13 minuets she could not go or she would cum no wait it was to late to stop Jenna started to orgasm. When Jenna stopped Cumming she felt gilt wash over her. She had broken 1 of her masters rules she was a bad slave and she new it.

Jenna new what she had to do to make it right so that she would feel like a good slave again? She would have to tell her master and take the punishment she deserved for disobeying her new master. Jenna started to type to her master feeling honest scared and guilty at the same time.

SlaveJ: master I am sorry your slave has broken one of your rules master I came without permission please punish your new slave so that she may learn to better serve you master.

While Jenna waited for a reply from her master she reread her message to her new master she did not know where she got what she said to him from. But it felt like the correct thing to say to her master. All of the sudden a message popped up from her master.

MasterX: OK my slave since you where honest your punishment will not be bad, use your bare hand to spank each ass cheek of yours five times count each one by typing each one on yahoo my slave girl.

SlaveJ: yes master right cheek master.
SlaveJ: 1 master
Slavej: 2 master
Slavej: 3 master
Slavej: 4 master
Slavej: 5 master
SlaveJ: left cheek now master.
SlaveJ: 1 master
SlaveJ: 2 master
SlaveJ: 3 master
SlaveJ: 4 master
SlaveJ: 5 master

After the punishment Jenna and her master spoke more about what her training would be like for her by the time she looked at a clock it was 10:35. Jenna was feeling tired and was about to ask her master if she could go to sleep. when a new message came throe and Jenna began to smile.

firenight
05-18-2009, 04:48 PM
go on its alsome

molten man
05-19-2009, 01:29 PM
nice work man!!!!!

HeadHunter_t
05-19-2009, 02:05 PM
here is the next part and yay it is my 100th post on get dare as well.

Part 8

MasterX: good girl ok slave I have to log off now I will send you an email with tasks for you to do at school my slave girl.
Jenna quickly started typing her reply.

SlaveJ: Yes master I will check for your email in the morning good night master
MasterX: sleep naked tonight slave and good night.

Jenna’s master signed off then after Jenna logged of, and shut down her pc. she went to prepare for bed. When she lay down she drifted of to sleep quickly.

When Jenna woke up she remember the night before with her new master, her first thought when she woke up was did I do those things. Then she thought yes I did and I enjoyed doing them for my master.

Jenna then remembered the email her master said that he would send her. She logged on to her email account. There was one email from her master

Dear slave your tasks are

1) You may wear a bra and panties today slave because your master wishes for you to have a bra connection wedgie for the day.
2) You must edge for 15 minutes before you go to school. For 10 minutes in the bathroom at school during your brake. For another 15 minutes when you get home from school. without Cumming at all slave
3) And as soon as you get home send me a email with a list of all your cloths slave.

After reading the email Jenna decided that she would edge before having her shower. Jenna then started to finger herself by 12 minuets she was struggling to keep control but she made it to 15.she stopped as soon as the hand hit the twelve for the last minute of her time. Then Jenna went off to shower and then connected her bra and patties in a wedgie then she left for school.

hot24guy
05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
wow very good. keep going. i like this story.

molten man
05-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Nice story!! Keep it going..

BLOEM51
05-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Really a very good story. Can`t wait for the next part

yomoma15
05-20-2009, 02:37 PM
keeep going this story is mored adicting than pot!

HeadHunter_t
05-21-2009, 02:24 PM
part 9 wedgie school blues

jenna got to school early even thoe it was a saterday she had to go to school for a cheer leading comp.the cheer leading compation was 6 hours with a 30 miniuts brake in between.Jenna's team was practicing for the first half of the time when the brake came jenna went to the far end of the school to the second story bathroom to compleat her second edge for the day.10 miniuts was allot easier for jenna then fifteen had been.she was releaved no one came in to the bathroom during that time because jenna is not the quietest girl when masturbating and it dident help that she was thinking about her master while masturbating.

jenna then went to compeat in the compation with her team.Jennas team came third place in the compation so she was very happy there where 20 teams in alltogether so third was not that bad.the thing jenna did not enjoy was doing cheerleaders with a bra connection wedgie it hurt her like hell when she was finished she went home.

jenna then did her last eage for the day when she got home.the 15 miniuts felt like forever but she made it without cumming as ordered then jenna started going throe her cuberd to see what cloths she had for the list for her master.jenna sorted her cloths on to piles that where sorted by types of cloths.

:D:D:)

monkeysrock
05-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Brillaint story!!

PLEASE MORE!

If you'd like a hand proofreading, let me know.

HeadHunter_t
05-22-2009, 01:55 AM
Thanks for reading this story.
Thanks for the coments from all of you.i am glad people are enjoying it should post more realsoon.
Oh and thanks for the offer monkeysrock but you just want to read early lol.

firenight
05-22-2009, 11:11 AM
please go on it is sweet

HeadHunter_t
05-22-2009, 02:22 PM
part 10

jenna just finished emailing the list of cloths to her master when she recived a email asking her to log on to yahoo.so jenna logged on to yahoo and her master was on .jenna opened a chat window and started type.

slaveJ; hello master
MasterX:hello slave how was your day at the comp.
SlaveJ: it was good master we came in third place master.
MasterX: that is good slave and how did your tasks go slave.
SlaveJ: they went well master i completed all of them without a problem except the wedgie dose heart a lot master.
MasterX: it is saposed to hurt a bit slave but you may undue it now slave

jenna felt releaf when she read that she could remove the bra connection wegie.she ameadetly took her cloths off unhooked her bra and undid the wegie.she felt so relived to no longer feel the pain of the wedgie.jenna then started to type to her master again.

SlaveJ: thank you master for allowing your slave to remove her wedgie master
MasterX; it is a pleasure my slut.
SlaveJ; master must i put my cloths back on or should i remain naked master.
MasterX: i think you should remain naked slut.
MasterX: ok slave i want you to get the following items if you need to leave your room you may dress but strip as soon as you get back into your room slave.
15 pegs a permant maker and some ice

jenna got up from her pc and got dressed and went in to the kitchen to find the items her master required of her.she when to a draw under the kitchen sink and found the maker pen.then jenna went to the laundry room next to get the pegs.she took 20 peg from the back of the laundry room door just in case she needed a few more.jenna then went to the freezer and got the ice she needed.then jenna went of upstairs towards her room.the minute jenna got in to her room again she closed her door and stripped off her clothes.jenna then went to her pc and started typing to her master.

SlaveJ: i am back master.
MasterX; good my slut now i want you to listen closely and do the following with the items i asked for my slave

fire
05-23-2009, 01:39 AM
This is a great story, but it would be even better if you spellchecked each segment before posting.
It is a really good story, well done

HeadHunter_t
05-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the advice fire i do use spell cheak but i do it late at night so i am normaly i am very tired when i cheak and add parts.but i am glad you guys are likeing the story.

BLOEM51
05-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Still a very great story to read. You are really doing a great job here. Please post as soon as possible

Beginnerbabe
05-23-2009, 02:47 PM
This is amazin but I agree about the spellchecking and even capital letters for names and the starts of sentences would be good. Keep it up though :)

molten man
05-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Great story. U are doing a great job!!

Lovesfundares
05-23-2009, 07:00 PM
AHMG POST POST POST MORE MOR MORE ilovefundares LOVES IT

HeadHunter_t
05-30-2009, 02:27 PM
part 11

MasterX: Good slut i want you to rub the ice over your nipples slave. Then take the 6 pegs and put two on your erect nipples 2 on your bottom pussy lip and two on your top pussy lip.
MasterX: Now slave i want you to take the permanat maker and wright the following.
SlaveJ:Yes master
MasterX:you will wright owned by master across your chest.You will wright masters cunt above your pussy.Then you will place the maker up your ass my slave.

Jenna sat there with pegs on her erect nipples on her pussy lips. While she was carfully wrighting the words her master told her to wright on diffrent parts of her body.Then Jenna shoved the maker up her ass as she was told to.Jenna then decided to saprize her master so she got her camra.Jenna took a photo of her tits with the peg on each nipple.Then she did the same with the pegs on her pussy,each bit of wrighting and finaly the permant maker up her ass.Jenna logged on to her email then atached the pictures and sent them to her masters email.Jenna then began to type to her master.

SlaveJ: Master there is a saprize wating for you in your email inbox from your slave master.Your slave hopes you are pleased with it master.

Somewhere else in London at the same time a 19 year old boy named Jake sat at his computer with a broad smile on his face.Jake quickly opened the email from his slave to find photos of exactly what he had told her to do.from the pegs to the writing right up to the maker.Jake thought to him self he did not even ask for these photos but she sent them.Jake then started to type in yahoo chat again because his slave had said something to him.

SlaveJ: Well master do you like the saprize from your slave master
MasterX:Yes Slave your master is pleased with the photos.
MasterX:ok Slave you may log off for now and do as you wish for a while as long as you don't brake any rules.Ah yes slave you also have your masters permission to cum once as a reward for the photos.

molten man
05-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Nice writing!! Keep it going..

HeadHunter_t
06-07-2009, 11:43 AM
part 12 the reward

Jenna was very happy that her master was pleased with the photos that she had sent him.After Jenna logged off of yahoo chat she decided to watch some tv with the time here master had given her. jenna went down stairs to the lounge to watch .t.v..She watched mortle combat1 on .t.v. for about two hours then decided to go upstairs and rest for a while. jenna dosed off to sleep very quickly.

Meanwhile somewhere else in London Jake sat in his room doing some homework that was due for the Monday.Jake was finding it hard to concentrate on the homework at the moment thoe.He had found a slave girl that looked like she was really willing to please him.this happened after many failed attempts of finding a slave girl that would suit him.Jake was very glad he had found SlaveJ.Jake new he would not get much time to play with his slave on the Sunday because he had to visit his twin sister for the day.

jenna slept for the rest of the night without waking up at all when she woke up on the Sunday she logged on to yahoo.jenna found a off line message from her master it said the following.

MasterX: ok slave i will not be online today and i have decided you may have the day off.but you must log on to chat at 8; 00 this eavning slave enjoy your day.

Jake got to his parents house round about 8:00 and then knocked on the door. Even thoe he was the same age as his sister he went to a boarding school across town .Jakes sister opened the door and told him to come in and that there parents where out for the day.Jake went in and they both sat down in the lounge and had some tee and bisects.Jakes sister noticed Jake stairing into the distance for a second with a huge smile on his face then they continued to chat for the day.

meanwhile jenna sat at home thinking about her master and decided to use her masters reward that was given to her.jenna decided to play with her self and thinking of her master it was not very long before she came harder the she ever had before.Jenna then spent the rest of the day reading one of her books that she had not finished yet.jenna also thought while she was reading that she must remember to ask her master if she could spend next weekend at Kristy's house while her parents where away.Jenna did not know what her master would say about this but she would find out soon since it was 7:30 already.
At presicely 8:00 jenna's master logged on they started to type at the exzact same time.

MasterX: hello slave
SlaveJ: hello master
SlaveJ: master your slave has something she wishes to ask you
MasterX: what is it slave
SlaveJ: master my best freand Kristy has asked me to her place next weekend due to the fact her parents are away for the next week master may your slave go.

Jenna sat and waited for what felt like forever for a reply from her master but it was rellay only miniuts.
Jake smiled and started typing back to his slave with a reply.

MasterX: that means you will not be online that whole weekend correct slave.
SlaveJ: yes master that is right
MasterX: you may go to your freands house for the weekend but i will give you the cloths you are to wear and pack for the weekend slave is that understood
SlaveJ: yes master and thank you master

molten man
06-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Great writing!!!

mausi7280bi
06-09-2009, 07:35 AM
Very good story...

Please im noisy how it goes further........

I need to now hao it goes on !

wedgiedarer
06-15-2009, 12:32 AM
excelent story I <3 it

HeadHunter_t
06-15-2009, 01:48 PM
hey sorry about not posting lately been very busy should post more by the end of the week.

HeadHunter_t
06-21-2009, 11:10 AM
part 13

Jenna sat in her room talking to her master when she heard her mother call her.So jenna went to her chat and started typing to her master.

SlaveJ:Master my mother just called may i leave to to ask her what she wants master.
MasterX: Yes you may slave
MasterX: Log back on when you are done with what mother wants and see if i am still on slut.
SlaveJ:yes Master i will do that.speak to you later master.
MasterX: Speak to you later slut.

Jenna then logged off of yahoo chat and went down stairs to see what her mother wanted.When Jenna got downstairs her mom asked her how her day was then asked if she could help prepare dinner for the night.Jenna helped her mom make dinner which was stake,chips and pees. they ate dinner at 9:30 by the time they had finished and her mom had finished speaking to Jenna about her day it was already 10:45.

Jenna then went into her room but stopped when she entered.She thought to herself that her room was a mess,there where cloths every wear.her books on her bookshelf where all skew or falling over and her Grey carpet had not been vacuumed for weeks.This was not the time for Jenna to think of this how ever she had to log on to yahoo.To see if her master was still on Jenna then logged id and saw the yellow smiley face next to MasterX.

SlaveJ: Hello master i am back.
MasterX: That is good slave so tell me more about this freand you want to go to for the weekend then.
SlaveJ: Her name is Kristy she is also a cheer leader at my school.she is quite tall blond hair blue eyes,she is very popular master.
MasterX: Ok slave that is fine i understand it is getting late you should get some sleep slave.
SlaveJ: ok master good night master.
MasterX:good night my pet.

once SlaveJ had logged off for the night Jake sat at his computer deep in thought with a huge smile on his face.Jake thought to him self that this could get really fun if he played his cards just right.Jake went to bed thinking about what he new about where his slave was going for the weekend.Jake fell asleep rather quickly when he went to bed.

Jenna took the time to clean up her room a bit because she was not relay tired.she would have to leave the vacuuming for the morning thoe so not to bug her mother.so after she fixed up her room she went to bed because she had school in the morning.

also if people from the uk could tell me when your longest holidays are what seasion it is and how long they are by pm i would be grateful thanks.

molten man
06-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Good continuation!

HeadHunter_t
06-28-2009, 02:30 PM
here is the next part enjoy

part 14

Jenna got up late the next morning so she dident have time for breakfast.She left straight for school on the bus the ride to school was uneventful but that changed when she got to her first class.Kristy came running up to Jenna asking about the weekend she looked exstreamly exited and had a shine to her something was very different about her today.Jenna couldent help but think she had more confidence then she usually did.

jenna started thinking about how long her and Kristy had known each other.

Jenna and Kristy had been freands for a very long time almost 8 years they did most things together.They started cheer leading together took all the same classes and even ate lunch together on most school days.Everybody said they where more like sisters then freands.They could tell each other all most anything alt hoe Jenna did want to tell her freand about her life as a slave she did not now how Kristy would react to it.So for now that would remain Jenna's little secret.

Jenna!
Jenna!
(mr Kruger) could you answer the question Jenna

Yes sir sorry could you repeat it for me i dident quite get it all.

ok Jenna the question was what was Shakespeare thinking when he wrote this part of the book the tempest.

yes sir is sowing that there is grate eivle in the world around us sir.that every one has good and eivle within them selves sir

correct Jenna well done that was a good answer.

the bell rang for brake and Jenna and Kristy went to there normle out side table to eat.Jenna and Kristy started talking about how fun this weekend was going to be.After the brake was over they had two lesions left they went rather quickly because they where boring.When school ended Jenna and Kristy had two hours of cheer leading practice.

after chear leading practice jenna went home when she got home her mom was in the kitchen preparing food for lunch.Jenna helped her mom with the lunch after eating it was 3:45

Jenna went up stair and decided to log on to yahoo to see if her master was on alas he was not.So Jenna remained logged in to yahoo when she got a call from here mom from down stairs.Jennas mom asked her to take the trash out bye the time she got back to her room her screen was flashing from a message she had received from her master.

masterc
07-01-2009, 02:53 PM
hey this is an excellent story, however you could write your story on microsoft word and then copy & paste it to the thread so that the spellings are correct. Good Luck, And keep up the great story.

Sophies_Slut
07-01-2009, 03:38 PM
this is a really good story please continue

HeadHunter_t
07-01-2009, 03:46 PM
thanks to all of you who are reading it and those who are commenting.I am glad you are all enjoying it.I should have the next part up in the next few days

HeadHunter_t
07-02-2009, 04:38 PM
ok guys here is part 15 enjoy it.

part 15 jenna ran up to the computer and saw 3 messages from her master she kneeled on the floor then started to type.

MasterX: Hello slave.
MasterX: Are you there slave.
MasterX: Reply to your master slave or you will have to be punished.
SlaveJ: Hello master,Sorry master my mother called me just after i logged on she asked me to remove the trash master. I am really sorry master.please don't punish your slave master.
MasterX: Ok slave i forgive you that means you are in cloths still correct slut.
MasterX: ok then strip now and kneel.
SlaveJ: Yes Master.
MasterX: I think it is time you show your self to me on webcam slut what do you think about that.
SlaveJX: Yes master your slave would be happy to show her self on web cam for her master.
MasterX: Ok then slave send me a invite to view your web cam.
SlaveJ: yes master i will send it right away master.

Jenna went in to yahoo options and before even thinking about it she sent a invatashion to her master for him to view her web cam.
Jenna then stared at the screen waiting for something to happen.

Web cam invatashion
SlaveJ has invited You To see her web cam click accept or Denny

Jake sat with a huge smile on his face this girl really did want to please her master in any way she could.this made jake very happy because in a way it showed he was a good master to his slave.Jake clicked accepted to the invatashion.A window then popped up on his screen saying loading camera.

Jenna waited for the cam to load for her master to be able to see her on it.Then it happened at the bottom of the window that the picture of herself had opened it said the following.

viewing 1

MasterX: Ok slave now that i can see you we can have some more fun with your training my slut.
SlaveJ:Yes master Your slave Would really Enjoy that allot master.
MasterX: Slave do you need to pee at the moment.
SlaveJ: No master your slave dose not need to pee yet master.
MasterX: Ok slave i want you to get the following items a bucket a tall glass and a 5 leater bottle of water you may get dressed without panties or a bra if needed slut
SlaveJ: Yes master your slave will go and get them now master.

HeadHunter_t
07-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Part 16

Jenna got dressed as her master had instructed her without any underwear at all.She went downstairs and found a glass in the kitchen cubourd.Jenna then went to the fridge and found a 3 L bottle of water.The bucket was the hardest item to find because it was not where it was sapossed to be.Jenna found it in the bathroom under the sink so she then rushed back to her room got undressed and knelt on the floor before her master.With the items he asked for next to her on the floor.

MasterX: I see you are back slave.
SlaveJ: Yes master i am back.
MasterX: Ok there is another item i need you to get.
SlaveJ: Yes master what is it.
MasterX: A pair of your panties slut.

Jenna went to her draws and got a pair of pink panties.then she went back to kneel in front of the web cam.

SlaveJ: Back master
MasterX: I can see that slave
SlaveJ: Yes master i guess you can master.
MasterX: Ok slave now i want you to drink as much water as you can.
SlaveJ: Yes master i will do it now master.
SlaveJ: Master that is all i can drink.
MasterX: That is fine you drank allot of water my slut almost half of the bottle.
SlaveJ:thank you master your slave is happy that you are happy with the amount of water that i have drank master.
MasterX: Ok now slave we will talk for a while.

After 45 miniuts of talking on yahoo it finally came up on Jakes screen.he decided to wait a few miniuts before typing back to her so that she would be more desperate to go.

SlaveJ: Master may your slave have permission to leave chat to go for a pee master please
MasterX: No slave you may not you are going to put on a little show for your master slut.
SlaveJ: master what do you mean master?
MasterX: that is what the bucket is for my slut you are going to pee in the bucket on cam for your master.
SlaveJ: Master please may i go to the toilet master.
MasterX: no slave you may not you will do this because it pleases your master my slut.
SlaveJ: Ok master i will do it because i really need to pee master may your slave pee now then master.
MasterX: Yes you may but for disobeying and fighting with your master you will now have to pee throe your panties slut is that understood.
MasterX: Put them on the take position over the bucket but hover not sit my slut,then pee when you are ready.
SlaveJ: Yes master i will do so now master

Jenna positioned her self over the bucket she was doing this becuse she really needed to pee, and it also pleases her master.jenna then let go of all ambishions and started to pee throe her pink panties.While Jenna was doing this she felt humiliated her only comfort was that only her master was seeing her pee her panties over a bucket on web cam.

or so she thought meanwhile at Jakes house in the shadows watching Jenna pee on cam was a second persion with a brawd smile on there face.that persion spoke to jake directly after Jenna had finished peeing.ok then Jake we have a deal lets do it.

MasterX: Ok slut you may turn off your web cam for tonight.you may also log off of yahoo and get some sleep after cleaning your self up and taking the panties off.Then empty the bucket and get a good nights sleep slut.
SlaveJ: Yes master sleep well master
MasterX:good night my slave you did well tonight
SlaveJ: Thank you master i am glad i pleased you my master.

So Jenna logged off of yahoo got into bed a soon drifted of to sleep not suspecting one little thing that her master was planing.

please tell me what you think if you are reading this part thanks.

Sophies_Slut
07-02-2009, 06:02 PM
I wonder who was watching...

wedgiedarer
07-02-2009, 11:00 PM
this is awesome keep it going plz

molten man
07-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Nice post. Keep it going..

sexy_kitty
07-03-2009, 12:14 AM
keep going its reallllyyyyy good!

HeadHunter_t
07-03-2009, 04:40 PM
i am glad every one is enjoying this story. i should have the next part up by about mounday. and thanks for all the comments from those who have commented.thanks to all of you who are reading it as well.:clap:

QuoterBuff
07-06-2009, 01:26 PM
awsome can't wait for the next part!

HeadHunter_t
07-06-2009, 05:29 PM
part 17

Jenna was exstreamly happy with herself and how she had pleased he master on the Tuesday night.Jenna could not beleave that she had not spoken to her master since then and it was already fryday morning.All she new was that when she logged on to yahoo chat she found a massage telling her that he would not be on much for the rest of the week.He also said he would send a email of the cloths she was to pack for her weekend away.Jenna must of read that email at least 7 or 8 times since she had gotten it.

Hello slave

the following are the cloths your master wishes you to pack for the weekend.
three short skirts two speggetie tops one normal t shirt no panties at all and any four bras 5 pairs of socks 3 pairs of heels and one pair of tackies.
also slave enjoy your weekend and remember all your rules are still in place.

Jake sat at home thinking about what he was going to do for the weekend and felt a pang of regret for it.

jenna packed her stuff for when she was going to Kristy's place then went to school for the day.Jenna could not beleave that this very day was the start of three months of holiday in the uk.She was exstreamly happy about this thoe she still had to make it throe the last day of school.Kristy came running up to Jenna almost screaming so load that it made Jenna loose her hearing.

The rest of the day was very boring for both Kristy and jenna as most of there classes for the day where given as frees.When school was finished Kristy and Jenna had one last thing to do before holidays where to start it was there last cheerleader meeting.By the time that was finished it was 4:00 Jenna could not beleave the last meeting of the term lasted two hours.

The girls left for Kristy's house right after the meeting they got there around about 5:30.Kristy received a phone call at 6:00 from her brother asking if she minded if he joined her and her friend for the weekend.Kristy said it was fine then went off to tell jenna that her brother was going to spend the weekend as well and that he would be over later that night.

QuoterBuff
07-07-2009, 05:00 AM
let me guess . . . is Kristy's brother Jenna's master? THIS IS AWESOME!

HeadHunter_t
07-07-2009, 04:42 PM
part 18

Jenna was a bit worried as she had never met Kristy's twin brother before but she thought it may be a fun weekend.Jenna and Kristy had some time to have some dinner which was stake, egg and chips.then they watched some t.v while waiting for Kristy's brother to arrive.The door bell rang at 7:45 when Kristy opened the door
jenna got a bit of a shock but then composed herself.There standing in front of jenna was her master even thoe she had only seen his pic she new it was him.

Jake walked up to his sister and gave her a hug then walked up to jenna and introduced himself saying it was nice to meet her.They all sat down in the lounge for a while chatting then jenna decided to go and get some drinks for them leaving Jake and Jenna alone in the lounge.Jenna did not know what to say but it was jake who spoke first very softly into Jennas ear hello slave.it is fine we are two people who don't know each other from a bar of soap for now so just relax and enjoy your self.

Jenna was a bit more relaxed after her master or who she had just found out was jake had spoken to her they relaxed most of the night having a few drinks and watching some t.v but it got to the point where they where getting bored just watching t.v.Jenna could hardly believe what she heard Jenna suggests she had to ask if she heard her right.Kristy said it again lets play a game of truth or dare.

Jenna couldent beleave this could the night get any worse for her ok meeting her master would of been fine had she been alone but at her best friends house.Also her master was her best friends twin brother. Now her friend was segesting we play a game of tord.Jenna never even new Kristy was in to tord until that day and was worried about might happen if she agreed to play.Then Jenna taught to her self that her master said nothing would happen tonight so she relaxed and agreed to play tord.

Jenna decided to go first she turned to Kristy and asked truth or dare.Kristy asked for a truth then Jenna thought very hard on what to ask her friend.Ok then Kristy who do you have a crush on at school.Kristy blushed then smiled and told them it was john from one grade above them.It was now Kristy's turn Jenna thaght for sure she would choose her for revenge.Thoe to Jennas re leaf Kristy asked her own brother truth or dare jake.

jake also chose truth to begin with the difference was Kristy all ready had a question in mind she asked jake how often do you masturbate in a week.Jake replied about 3-4 times a week.It continued like this for a while longer then it came to a point where it was Jakes turn to ask Jenna truth or dare Jenna.Jenna thought for a while before replying due to the fact that this guy new more about her then even Kristy did. After a while she replied truth and jake started to smile.This worried Jenna a little bit but she decided to go with the flow.

please leave comments telling me what you think of it.

yomoma15
07-07-2009, 04:57 PM
keep it going its great. im addicted:D

insane44
07-07-2009, 05:22 PM
this is very good continue

sexy_kitty
07-09-2009, 09:10 PM
definitely. id loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to hear more and i cant waittttt!!!

mausi7280bi
07-10-2009, 12:31 AM
great story
i like to read more

continue as fast as you can

HeadHunter_t
07-10-2009, 05:23 PM
part 19

Ok then jenna tell me what is your we will give you a easy one then what is your bra size.Jenna breathed a sigh of releaf and said 36b.
Kristy decided that they needed more drinks so she went to the kitchen to get them.When she went to the kitchen Jake started to speak to Jenna it took her a miniut to register he was talking to her.she replied quickly and softly yes master what is it.Ok Jenna how would you feel telling Kristy about you being my slave then for the weekend if she agrees we can dominate you together.Jake heard Kristy coming back from the kitchen and quickly and quietly said if you wish to agree to this at any time tonight just nod and i will convince my sister after nodding your next turn will be a dare ok.

Ok lets continue with the game Kristy said as she walked back into the room.Jenna and Jake both nodded there heads and then Jenna said truth or dare Kristy.Kristy surprised everybody next by choosing dare.Jenna Thought Back to something her master made her do she then said give yourself a bra connection wedgie and don't remove it till another dare counters it.Ok kristy said as she got up and left the room came back with a gap btween her shirt and skirt to show her bra and panties were connected.

Jenna thought about what her master had told her should she do it.What would Jenna think of her if she found out that she was a slave.Would it change there relationship as friends if so would it be in a good way or a bad way.She had always wanted to try being with a girl now her master was offering her a chance,But Jenna still was not sure yet.Jenna truth or dare which do you choose.Jenna replied truth very quickly to jake.Ok then have you ever dreamed of sleeping with another girl Jenna.
yes i have and it is something i would really want to do some time.Jake then turned to his sister and playfully said with a smile on his face what do you think of that Kristy.To which her reply was could be fun jake.The rounds went on until it got to Jenna again when she was once again asked by her master truth or dare she quickly nodded her head and said dare please.

Jake nodded back to Jenna and asked her to leave the room so him and Kristy could discuss her dare if she dident mind.Thoe jenna new deep down in her hart that this was not a request from jake but more of a carefully fazed oder from her master.So Jenna quietly left the room wanting to know what they where going to say and What Kristy would think of all this.Jenna was very worried ,but very excited at the same time.she could feel her self getting wet just thinking about what could happen over the night.

suddenly Jake came out of the lounge and and walked to Jenna then started talking to her.Ok Kristy has agreed that if you choose so for the weekend she will be your mistress and help me dominate you slave if you agree,strip to your underwear get on your hands and knees and follow me.Jenna new this was truly happening and she wouldn't want it any other way.Jenna quickly striped to her underwear and dropped on to her hands and knees while replying yes master.She followed her master in to the room where her friend was sitting on the couch.Kristy took one look at Jenna and said so it is true you are a little slut for my brother.Ok since i now know this secret of yours i will tell you one of mine.Kristy walked up to her best friend on all fours like a dog and whispered in to her ear i am bie and have always liked you as more then just a friend.

HeadHunter_t
07-11-2009, 03:16 PM
part 20

Jenna was afraid and excited at the same time hearing these words from her friend.Ok jenna now i am going to state your rules for this weekend kneel and remain quite until i am done.Jenna quickly knelt on the floor and replied with a yes master.First Of all from this point you will refer to me as master as you usually do and refer to Kristy as mistress.second rule you will remain as you are in your underwear for the weekend unless told otherwise by me or your new mistress.The third rule your mistress has as much power over you as i do.Your forth rule is that you will be on your hands and knees at all times unless instructed or kneeling where you have been told.If we leave the house at all panties may not be worn unless stated by us.All your general rules i gave you online still are in affect do you understand my slut.

Jenna new this was her cue to talk she quickly said yes master i understand and will obey.Good slave now that we have that sorted out your first oder is to go upstairs to your mistresses room and retrieve the red bag i braght with me."Yes master" Jenna quickly went and retrieved the bag and returned to her master and her new mistress.Here we go master Jenna placed the bag at her masters feet.Ok slave kneel before your master and mistress and close your eyes.Jenna did as she was told then all of the sudden she felt something close around her neck.She also heard her master moving around her and then all of the sudden her master ordered her to get on her hands and knees and open her eyes.When Jenna opened her eyes she was shocked the first thing she saw was a mirror with her reflection.Then the red coller around her neck that wasent all attached to the coller was a leash and a tag saying masters pet.Jenna herd the words good pet but they where not from her master but from her new mistress.

Ok slave you will now wait here kneeling for your master and mistress to return is that understood "yes master".Once her master and new mistress had left it hit her for the very first time she was just Humiliated in front of her best friend and the worst thing was that she enjoyed it.she could all ready feel her pussy lips getting very wet from how she was dressed and treated.She was truly her masters and mistresses slave not because they forced her to be but because she enjoyed being a slave and wouldn't want it any other way.

"Kristy and jake where talking as they headed down to the basement of the house"See sis i told you it would work i mean you saw her on the web cam she will do almost anything we tell her to.Yes you are right i am glad we arranged this before hand now lets get to the basement and add the finishing touches on it."they both smiled from ear to ear as they went in to the basement.

Jenna had no idea how long she had been kneeling in the lounge waiting for her master and mistress to return but when they did return they ordered her on to her hands and knees and pulled her along by the leash to the basement of the house.Jenna went throe the basement door after her mistress and master and her jaw dropped as soon as she entered the room.

mausi7280bi
07-13-2009, 12:25 AM
come on please
its very good

yomoma15
07-14-2009, 10:40 PM
amazing. i effing love it man! keep it going!

HeadHunter_t
07-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks i will do should have the next part up real sooo.thanks for the comments

HeadHunter_t
07-16-2009, 04:46 PM
part 21

Jenna realized for the first time that night when she saw her masters smile as they walked in to the room that this was not fiat but prearranged by her master and new mistress.They deceived her and the worst thing is Jenna was not even mad she was happy about her place in the house because it pleased her master so it pleased her.
Jenna took the time to take in her surroundings of the room it was amazing how did they set the room up like this it must of cost allot of money.
Jenna looked in glee of the room hanging from the back wall where manacles style cuffs there was a rack in the room.She also saw stuff that she had never seen before there was a huge cross in one corner of the basement.a weird chair in another.Jenna also spotted a cuburd with five draws in it she looked at it wondering what could be in those draws.

Just then Jenna's master spoke to her you want to know what things are in the draws don't you my slut"yes master"Ok then i will show you then slave follow me as you are"yes master".Jennas master opened the first draw at the top and pulled out two dill does this is what the top draw is full of .Her master opened the second draw and pulled out a small sized object.Do you know what this is slave,"no master i don't master"It is a but plug slave this will be used on you allot this week slave.Jennas master put the plug back and opend the third draw and removed a item from the third draw.

Jenna new what this was and it scared her a little bit would her master use it on her now she hoped not she could not think of anything worse then that at the time.
Jenna moved back two steps then remembered she couldent go any further because of the leash.That was when she heard the words she was dreading from her master"open your moth slave"Jenna opened her mouth and felt the rubber ball gag being secured in her mouth now she could not talk if she wanted or needed to.
Jenna looked up at her master with pleading eyes feeling helpless and powerless."no my pet i think i like you like this for now".

all this time kristy was watching and the she stepped up to her brother as he was about to open the next draw.Brother let me show the slave whats in the next draw it is my best toy to use on slaves"ok sis go for it"Kristy opened the next draw and pulled out a mean looking whip this is the worst of the five in the draw slave pray it is not used on you.Then Kristy opened the fifth and finale draw and pulled out a spreader bar this draw is full of restraints to be used on you slave.

Jenna's master and mistress started to pull her towards a dark corner when she got close she could not believe her eyes it couldent be for her use could it.There in the corner of the basement was a steel cage big enoph for a person on there hands and knees or for them to lie down.Jenna once again looked at her master with pleading eyes but alas it did not help as her master pushed her in to the cage with a blanket And told Jenna to get some sleep she had a long day ahead of her tomorrow.

QuoterBuff
07-16-2009, 05:49 PM
awsome! can't wait for more!

HeadHunter_t
07-19-2009, 07:38 AM
part 22

Jenna tiered to get as much sleep as she could in the small cage ,but it was not easy to do.Jenna must of tossed and turned for hours in the cage before falling asleep from being so tired. Jenna was woken up at about 8:00 the next morning by her new mistress she was given orders to make breakfast for the three of them.Jenna got out of the cage and went straight to the kitchen.She decided to make baken and eggs with orange juice.when it was ready She saw there where only two plates set at the table.Jenna was just about to ask where the third plate and cup was when she noticed the two bowls on the floor she new what she had to do without being told.She dished for her master and mistress and pored them juice then did the same for her self in the bowls.Jenna could see the smile on there faces es as she did this.

after having breakfast Jenna was order d to wash and pack away the dishes Jenna did so even thoe she did not really want to but it pleased her master's.
After she was finished with the dishes her mistress called her to her room ok slave your master has gone out today so i wish to play with you out of your underwear and lay on the bed slave"yes mistress".I will be back now slave do not move while i am gone"yes mistress".Kristy went down to the basement to fetch some stuff she would need.When she got there she quickly got four pairs of cuffs,a ball gag,a blindfold ,a vibe and a but plug with a false tale hanging from it.She then hurried back upstairs to her bedroom where her best friend and long time crush was awaiting her orders naked.

Jenna lay there thinking what her new mistress would do to her when she returned she could not help but get wet at the thaght of her friend having control over her.
when her mistress returned she oder'd Jenna to spread her legs and arms to the coners of the four poster bed.Jenna was quickly cuffed to the bed by her mistress in the spreadeagled posishion.then her mistress told her to open her mouth as she did a ball gag was placed and fastened with in it.Jenna felt helpless tied and gaged like this before Kristy/mistress but soon felt even more helpless as her eyes lost sight.

Jenna felt fingers down by her pussy then she heard the words from her mistress "i see you are already wet my little slut "all Jenna could do was nod in agreement to her mistress.I will return soon slave then we will have some fun jenna nodded then herd her mistress leave the room.Jenna lay in silence for what felt like hours but was only really twenty miniuts.when her mistress entered the room again she wondered what Kristy had done while she was gone.Kristy she still could not beleave she had agreed to this her best friend as her mistress but it turned her on so much even thoe she had never taught of Kristy that way.

Kristy walked up to her friend and new slave and started to attach the nipple clamps she had retreaved from down stairs among other toys.She heard Jenna moan in pain through the gag as each clip was placed.then she decided to leave her like this for another twenty miniuts so she left the room without saying a word.Kristy went to make some tea and listen to the radio for a while.while Jenna lay naked gaged,blindfolded and handcuffed to a bed with clips on her nipples.

The time went by slowly for Jenna as her mistress had left her alone in the room again and the clips really hurt her nipples.Jenna new she was turned on by being bound and left this way but also wished her mistress would return.Jenna felt a hand on her chin but how she did not hear her mistress return but she was now next to jenna.Jenna felt her mistress put something against her clit then it started to vibrate.her mistress used the vibe on her to the point where she was desperate to cum but could not as she felt she might be about to cum the vibe stopped."10 miniuts not bad slave"was all Jenna herd from her mistress then she started the vibe again this time Jenna's mistress attempted 15 miniuts but on the twelfth miniut Jenna couldent last and she came it was the best orgasm she had ever had.It took jenna a few miniuts to realize just what she had done she had broken one of her main rules that her master had given her.She felt very disappointed in her self and what she had done she came without permission.

mausi7280bi
07-27-2009, 06:13 AM
go further please....

i think the master is the same worth like the mistress so if she let ehr cum its ok too !

HeadHunter_t
07-27-2009, 08:44 AM
Yes you are right but she but she did not give her permission

DEndrulat
07-30-2009, 03:03 PM
The poor girl is still in this bondage situation. Criiing. helplessly thinking that orgasaming for her missdress, that she commented a terrible act.

Would you please write this poor girl out of this situation??

Thank You

HeadHunter_t
07-30-2009, 03:55 PM
part 23

meanwhile in town Jake was at a store that was dogey to say the least picking up one of the toys they had ordered yesterday.He still could not believe the phone call he got from his parents this morning.he went over and over it in his head and each time it made him happier.the phone call went something like this.

Hey mom
Hey Jake
How is the holiday mom.
Grate we have decided to stay the month.
That is grate mom.
Yes but we don't want your sister alone for that long so we where wondering since it is winter holidays would you mind staying with your sister for the month.
(Jake smiles) no not at all mom i will go there today.
Ok mom got to go love you
Bye Jake

Jake could not believe there luck at that point he had rushed to his sister to tell her the good news.They both agreed that they should arrange to keep Jenna as there slave for the month long period that is why Jake went shopping and Kristy said she would use the slave.Kristy thought about it for a second that was how her and Jenna where in this situwashion Jenna had broken one of her brothers top rules.She came without the permission from her master/mistress.Kristy new what she had to do she started to remove Jennas bindings but left the gag in and removed the blindfold.Jenna was then pulled towards the basement by her mistress and the leash.

when they reached the make shift dungeon Jenna was told by her mistress to stand up against the wall hands above her head legs spread wide apart.Jenna assumed the posshion as she was ordered to then her mistress started to bind her to the wall using the manacles she had seen the night before.Once Jenna was bound Kristy went to fetch one of the whips from the set of draws.When she returned she asked the slave if she new what she had done rong Jenna's frantic nodding gave her a frank yes.Kristy said then you understand why i am going to do this then.

without any further words or warning Kristy hit Jennas left breast hard with the whip then her right she must of done this 5 times per breast before she stopped.
Jenna thought it was over but she was very rong just the target had changed as she got 5 quick and hard whips across her pussy lips from her mistress she howled throe the gag with tears flowing down her eyes.After the punishment Kristy untied the slave and told her that her master would be back soon and that she should go and make lunch for them all.

Lovesfundares
07-30-2009, 04:53 PM
PERFECT MORE THOUGH, and make them longer please, this story is oen of my favorites

HeadHunter_t
08-01-2009, 01:05 PM
i am having a bit of trouble i have two parts that i want to use that will fit the next part but don't know which to do.but dont want to give away what i have planned.

so i am going to ask those who are reading to post weather they want me to use part A or part B

i will tell you part A is using the mistress and jenna
part B is useing the master and jenna so please help me out and thanks.

fire
08-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Part B

I think using the master and Jenna would work nicely. This is a great story, well done

Lovesfundares
08-02-2009, 12:19 PM
i wana say part A cause 2 girls are hot, but ill say part B cause im in the mood lol

nice story head hunter, very nice

DEndrulat
08-04-2009, 02:18 AM
:D

My vote is for plan B

I think the mistress has tortured the poor girl enough.

Plan B , and I hope she will enjoy the way the story turns from here.

HeadHunter_t
08-04-2009, 10:29 AM
part 24

Jenna was in the kitchen eating her food from the bowls on the floor as she did the day before.She was still sore from the whipping her mistress had given her about thirty miniuts.but she was more worried what was going on now with her master and mistress since her master got back they spoke so that she could not hear what they where saying.Jenna new they where talking about her because whenever she got close to them they would stop talking.when they had all finished lunch jenna was ordered to clean the dishes then meat her master in the basement.Jenna quickly replied with a "yes sir "and went to wash the dishes.

When she finished she got back on to her hands and knees and started to head to the basement as quickly as possible as not to keep her master waiting.When jenna finally got to the basement her master and mistress where there together.Jenna suddenly heard the words kneel from her masters mouth as she shunted to obey quickly.

Jake looked at her kneeling in front of him then started to speak to Jenna.Your mistress is going to get some rest while she dose that i have some things i wish to talk to you about slave.As Kristy left the room Jake pointed to two chairs and told Jenna to sit on one as he sat on the other he then told Jenna to listen and not interrupt she will be able to ask question after he is done explaining.Jake heard the words "yes sir"as he started to explain.Jenna our parents are going to be gone for the mouth witch is the rest of the holly days for us.they asked me to stay with Kristy for that time.now i wish to ask you do you wish to remain my slave in this house while our parents are not here if so it will be for the full month you will not be forced it is by your choice.Also before you give me your reply to this question i wish to ask you another one Jenna.

She could not beleave it it was the first time in two days she had heard her name from eather of them he must be seariose about this.She sat there for a while thinking about the two questions she had asked her.she was enjoying being a slave but she didn't quite know how to reply to her master asking to collar her as his and have her sign a contract.Jenna new that being a slave to her master and even her mistress and old friend for a week has been fun and embarrassing at the same time.she new what to say to her master "sir may i have some time to think about the second question the first one is a yes i will continue to serve you in person as your slave for the month."

Jake looked up at her and smiled yes slave you may have some time to think about it but you agree to serve me and my sister for the month slave.
Jenna face blushed bright red as she replied to her master with a quick "yes sir i do sir"Jake sat there for a moment then said good girl off the chair and on your knees then my slave.

Jenna quickly got off the chair sliding on to her knees while saying "yes sir" she new she had extended her time of being a slave but was happy but scared at the same time.Jenna wanted to please her master she didn't know why she just new she did and it would probally hurt her more then any punishment if she disappointed her master.Jenna new that being a slave seemed to be so natrule for her since she started she fell into the role rather quickly but was happy this way.she thought she was pretty sure she new the reply to her master already but she wanted to be sure before she chose to be his collard slave.

Kristy sat upstairs thinking to herself she new if Jenna accepted her brothers offer things would be very different between the two of them.She new they would no longer be friends but mistress and slave.This bothered her a little but it was not her choice it was Jenna's choice and if jenna could handle her as her mistress then she could handle jenna as her slave.She sat stating out of the window not even realizing how late it was getting dinner should be made soon since her brother was still busy with Jenna she decided to make it.She headed to the kitchen to see what they had in the house for her to make for dinner.

meanwhile in the basement Jenna was tied to a table with a vibe in her pussy on high her master had told her that he new about what had happened with her mistress earlier in the day.Jenna thought she was in for more punishment but her master reassured her that she wasn't very quickly.he had told her if she could stop from cumming for 15 miniuts he would then allow her to cum if not she would have to be punished.Jenna felt like she had been laying on the table with the vibe in her for ever as she heard the bell of the alarm clock go.Jenna's master walked up close to her and wisperd in to her ear cum for me now my little slut.

Jenna had the most powerful orgasm she had ever had in her life.Then and there she new her reply as she was still spasming from her orgasm she screamed out "y ye yes s si sir i wish to be yours sir"once she had returned to normal she told her master that she will sign his contract and become his collard slave.
Jake smiled as he heard these words he new the life's of Jenna His sister and himself where about to change.he then untied jenna from the table and told her to follow as normal as they headed for the kitchen.

A.Eliza
08-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Please write more! This is a really great story.

molten man
08-11-2009, 03:31 PM
nice story!! Keep it going..

gamma526
08-12-2009, 04:51 AM
I love this story. can't wait 4 more

HeadHunter_t
08-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Sorry i havent updated in a while. i have been busy i hope to have the next part up on tuesday.
thanks to every one who is reading it and thanks for the grate comments

mausi7280bi
08-21-2009, 05:28 AM
'Im missing the continue .....

HeadHunter_t
08-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Ye sorry that is my falt i have been working late and have not been able to update it my day off is thursday so i should be able to post by then
:)

HeadHunter_t
09-30-2009, 11:51 PM
My has been and still is down i am going to add the next few parts by cellphone should have 2 parts up tonight sorry again

Slutty_Girl
11-11-2009, 10:08 AM
um i dont know if you were stil lgoing to finish this story but please do!

HeadHunter_t
11-14-2009, 03:06 AM
part 25

When Jenna and Jake got to the kitchen Kristy was already sitting there waiting for dinner. Jake looked at them bouth and said they would organise takeaways food for dinner to celebrate Jenna agreeing to be his collared slave. They ordered pizza and cokes for dinner and Jenna was allowed to eat normally as well. Jenna was very happy when her master told her for the rest of the night she could do what she wanted. Jenna asked if they could all watch a movie together so they all watched batman. Jenna then used the phone to explain to her mom that she was going to stay at Kristy’s for the reminder of the holidays.

Hey mom how is you tonight
Hello Jenna good and you
Mom i am phoning to tell you i am going to spend the month at kristys because her parents decided to stay on holiday longer is that ok mom
Yes Jenna it is enjoy it
Ok mom thanks got to go now see you when i get home mom
Bye Jenna see you in a mouth

as she hung up Jenna thought if only her mother new what was going on at Kristy’s house.

Jenna heard Jake calling her by her name she was feeling out of place with him doing that but she quickly went to see what he wanted. when she arrived he asked her to sit down. She did so very slowly knowing it wisent an order tonight he was just Jake not her master and they talked for hours before they booth decided to get a good nights sleep.

Jenna was allowed to sleep in a bed so she new she would sleep well dreaming of the new level to there bondage relationship .She could not believe after just 3 weeks she was going to sign a slave contract. Jenna new that is what she wanted she loved her master (Jake) and would do anything for him. Jenna was a natural submissive and she now new this deep in her hart.

Jenna woke up with Jake shaking her awake she woke up then remembered she was once again her master’s slave without a word she slid out of bed and on to her knees. She looked up at her master eyes wide wandering what today would bring as his slave. What ever it was she would gladly do it no matter what it was she just wanted to serve him Jenna spoke for the first time morning master how may you slut serve you today master.

Jake smiled at her as he told her that she new what to do and then she crawled over to her master and took him in her mouth. she new this went against every thing her mother taught her but she was happy being a slut and slave to Jake. Even if that meant being a slave To Kristy she would do it so she could be with her master she had found her soul mate it was Jake.

HeadHunter_t
11-14-2009, 03:08 AM
part 26

After Jenna had finished giving her master a blowjob Jake put a leash on her collar. Her started to tug on the leash as he started to leave the room his new slave followed on her hands and knees. When they got into the kitchen Kristy was already there as they walked in she was making breakfast because Jake let Jenna sleep in a bit. Kristy looked at her friend and smiled as she said good morning slave. Morning mistress she says as she starts to kneel on the kitchen floor awaiting orders.

Slaves come and lick your mistress’s pussy while i finish up with the breakfast. Jenna crawls over to her mistress and says yes mistress before she starts to lick away. Jenna gave Kristy three orgasms before breakfasters ready and she was scared food and water in her bowls on the floor. When Jenna was finished eating she thanked her master and mistress for her food kneeling waiting for new orders.

Slaves go upstairs and shower and get ready to go out you may where what you find on the bed in my room and only that understand slut. Yes Master Jenna said as she crawled up the stairs to get ready to go out with her master. Jenna quickly showered and got dressed then went down stairs to the kitchen and knelt on the floor waiting.

Jake was in the lounge on the phone Jenna could not hear most of what he was saying but she did hear him booking a appointment for her for 11:00 she remained kneeling on the floor till Jake and Kristy came into the room. Jake came in slave remember what we spoke about last night slave. Yes master Jenna shook as she remembered what her master was talking about but also new she wanted to do it for her master. She was scared but if it pleased him then she would do it to prove her loyalty as his slave.

Slave you and I are only going out today your mistress is staying here as you my slave and only hers because i allow it. She said yes master are going now or later master. We shell leave now slave we have a few things to do before that appointment slut.

HeadHunter_t
11-14-2009, 03:34 AM
please do leave a comment i will right weather you do or dont but i would like to know what you guys think ?

Hmm
11-14-2009, 03:38 AM
I love this series - good job.

Keep up the good work.

firenight
11-14-2009, 08:29 AM
hell ya go on man alsome

Lovesfundares
11-14-2009, 09:29 AM
hh I LOVE THIS

BUT

use spell check man. gota keep quality on these

also
when you say something thats important. elaborate.
like ONLY WEAR WATS ON MY BED
then she just "gets dressed" and no details.
ur a good writer . just keep the new stuff good like the old.

i still luv this story =)

molten man
11-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Great story!! Keep it going!

HeadHunter_t
11-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Hey guys thanks i am glad u guys are enjoying the story i should post again in about three weeks

truth
11-21-2009, 01:00 AM
not bad i like a lot

HeadHunter_t
11-26-2009, 06:11 AM
Should have the next two parts up on saterday or sunday

HeadHunter_t
11-28-2009, 04:39 AM
part 27

Jenna sat in the room waiting for her master to return thinking of the cloths she was made to whear by her master.A short black mini skirt a tight black top black ankle boots and no underwear.There was a time not to long ago that she would never of worn any of these things
but now it made her master happy whitch in turn made her happy.

Jake returned to the room with a smile on his face after having spoken to kristy he looked at her.Well slave lets get going then i havent got allday to wait around for you.Jenna followed her master to the car as she got in her master started the car and they left.

Jenna sat quitely in her seat for the whole journy knowing she was a slave and a slave is not to speak unless spoken to.out the car slave and you may call me by my name while here in the mall unless tol otherwhise just remmember to respect me when you speak with me.Jenna nodded her head at her master then they headed into the mall.

Jake And Jenna entered a dress shop first Jenna was told by her master to find a nice eavening dress that she can whear when nessary.Jenna look at her master said yes jake and whent to find one aftrer 30 miniuts she found a black studded dress that she liked.Jake watched as she came towards him with the black dress in her hands and he decided to test her.

Jake looked at jenna do you like that one (leans close to her ear and whispers to her ) my sweet little slut.Yes i really do jake but i dont have money to pay for it jake how will i get it.Jake smiled as he looked at his slave we came in to this shop so we could get a discount.Jenna looked at him do youknow some one who works here mast... jake.no i dont (leans close to her ear and whispers to her ) you are going to get us the discount you are going to offer the sales man a blow job for discount my little slut slave.

Jenna face was covered with shock but she would try to do this so that she may please her master she would want to die if she disapointed her master.I will go now Jake as she started to walk towards the till.

Lovesfundares
11-29-2009, 11:15 PM
longer posts and faster loL . i love this story lol
just MORE lol

molten man
12-04-2009, 01:18 AM
keep it going head hunter!!

HeadHunter_t
12-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks guys should post two or three more parts this weekend :)

HeadHunter_t
01-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Sorry i havent posted been very busy but i will finish this story and not abandone it

blue_eyed_girl
02-08-2010, 04:17 PM
can you please finish this story

zeke
02-17-2010, 02:37 PM
please finish!!!!

HeadHunter_t
03-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Jenna and her master left the clouths store after they got the discount.jenna was happy she was able to help pay for her new clouths.jenna jake called for the secound time we are headed to the hairdresser now follow me and be a good girl.jenna followed jake when they arived where they where going jenna couldent help but feel excited.jenna sat in the chair quitely while she watched her master exsplain what he wanted done to her.the lady walked up to jenna and gave her a smile as she said hi then started with her work.when the lady was done jennas hair was cut in a bob with red highlights in it she smiled as she looked at her self in the mirrior.she really did look good this way.jake paid for jennas hair then they left

Jake looked at jenna it is almost time for ur appointment jenna but lets have lunch first.jenna followed her master to the food cort she was pretty hungry when they arrive jake sat down.jenna go and oder us food from the kfc you may oder watever you want to eat.jake handed jenna some money and off she went to oder there lunch.she oderd two chickenburger combos for them then returned to her master.they ate the food with out doing mutch then headed off to jenna,s apointment

Mean whike back at kristys place she war arrangeing for the party that is to happen that very eavening.she had allready set up the stage and gotten the food the people had been invited now all she had to do was find the last iteam needed for tonight.it shouldent be hard to find she thaught to herself with a smile on her face.she new this night was going to be a fun night that would change hers and jennas life for good.

HeadHunter_t
03-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Please leave a message if you are still reading this story also your comments will help make it better

firenight
03-17-2010, 04:13 PM
go on please can't wait for more

Lovesfundares
03-17-2010, 04:32 PM
still a loyal reader lol
lovin it.
longer posts though

Slutty_Girl
03-17-2010, 04:57 PM
keep going i love this sotry

zeke
03-18-2010, 08:35 PM
go on.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrlwithspunk
03-20-2010, 07:42 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! please please please go on!! i can't live until this story is finished!!

Sonny19
03-24-2010, 09:33 AM
come on we need to know more! LOL
the wait is killing

HeadHunter_t
04-01-2010, 05:44 AM
Jenna sat in the chair in the waiting room knowing what her master was discussing in the next room.Jake and the man went into the room next door 20 miniuts before and the where still in there.
Jenna new what was about to happen she was shaking a bit from bouth fear and antishpashion.ther was no one ealse in the shop.

Jake came out of the room with a smile on his face on ur hands and knees slut then follow me.''yes master''jenna obey quickly knowing the shop man new about her now she crawled after her master in to the other room.good girl jake said to Jenna while patting her head now stand a strip for luke so he can start his job slut. ''yes master''Jenna quickly obeyed her master while luke got the pearcing gun and tatooing needle ready.

Kristy typed the words slave contract in to google and hit the search button.she started to look throe the resalts most of them where permanant or 5 year or more contracts.she clicked on the 15th resalt and found a 2 year contract that met there needs.
She printed three copys of the contract out then found something ealse that caught her attenshion

Kristy then got up and started to finish the cleaning for the day she started to think what jake and jenna where doing at this very moment.she new they would be back soon so she continued to do wat she need.

Jenna was now naked and sitting in the chair in front of bouth her master and luke a copleate stranger her face is bright red with the effect of her blushing.Luke starts to dab cotton wool on Jennas nipples as he exsplains it is a locale anastetic so she dost feel the pain.jenna smiles at him and remembers her training as she replys thank you
Sir.Luke smiles then with out another word pearces bouth of Jennas nipples then puts two gold rings throe them.Luke looked at Jake shell i do the two tats now then.he noded his head in appovle.
Jenna was a bit scared now becuse she dident know what tatoos her master chose for her.Luke started on the back of the neck when he was done there was a barcode there that could be hidden by jennas hair.
Then just above the pussy he added the japanease symbole for slave.

Ok all done said Luke as he looked at Jake.Slut do u like what Luke has done for you yes master i do they are pretty master.ok slut then why dont you thank Luke properly before i pay him and we leave.yes master Jenna got down on to her knees and started to undo Lukes pants while was doing so she reflected on what she was doing.she was about to give a 30 year old stranger a blowjob like a coman slut.sure he wasent bad looking with his blue eyes short brown hair avrage hight wait and build.thoe she new as she started to lick lukes hard cock that she was a slut and not only that but she enjoyed being a slut.Lule blew his load in jennas mouth very quickly as jenna was now a pro at blowjobs.jenna swallowed then was told to get dressed jake payed then they left for home.

HeadHunter_t
04-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Hey guys should be updateing soon and i may even do two or three parts when i do sorry for the long wait

josh03
04-09-2010, 07:32 AM
good work dood :)

HeadHunter_t
04-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Jenna and her master arived at kristys place just after 6.her master told her to go and get ready for the the nights activatys whitch she had no idea abou she was told to wear the cloths she baught with no underwear.Jake also told he that she must remain in her room once she was done.Jenna replyed right away '' yes master ''and went up stairs to get ready.

Jake walked into the kichen is everything set for tonight sis.yep everything is ready they should all be ariveing soon.just then there was a knock on the front door Jake went to open it.there where two people there a tall red hair female wearing full leather and holding a leash in her left hand attached to a arage looking male in a trench cout.as they enterd jake greets her as mistress hellen and her slave removes the treanch coat becoming compleatly nake.

Jake greeted each of the 5 doms as they walked in.kristy looked around 5 doms and 5 slaves in total. Two mistresses with male slaves two masters with female slaves and a mistress with a female slave.
Kristy thaught to herself this is going to be a fun night.

Just after 7 jake asked every one to be seated.each dom took a chair and next to each of them was a kneeling pad for there slaves. Jake anonced that he would go and fetch Jenna now as he walked off the stage.

Mean while in Jennas room she has been waiting kneeling on the floor for the last 30 miniuts waiting to be featched as jake told her.

Jake enterd the room and looke at jenna she looked buitafull a pitty she wasent going to be that way for long.Ok slut i can now tell you what is going to happen tonight so listen carefully slut.'yes master'ok slut we are not going out tonight we are staying here my pet.in the basement there are 5 doms i know as well as there slaves.Tonight this is your collaring party slut they are all herre to see you become my permanant slave and you better not disapoint me my slut.''yes master''good girl now follow me and you may walk normally for now slut.Jenna was a bit scared but she was allready getting wet thinking about what was going to happen to her.

firenight
04-12-2010, 02:57 PM
can't wait for more to come

04-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Great Story! Can't wait for more.

HeadHunter_t
05-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Before the next part is done i need some help from you guys the readers.please witch of the two options you prefer.
A jenna being used and putting on a show for the guests.
B a few other slaves and masters/mistress putting on a show at the party.
C a sapprise that most should enjoy.
Please leave your choice and comments here thanks

firenight
05-03-2010, 03:39 PM
A jenna being used and putting on a show for the guests with the other slaves

Shade622
05-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Option A, please.

NewPublicGirl
05-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Awesome Story please keep going!

zeke
05-04-2010, 02:54 PM
keep going please

Uranium
05-05-2010, 04:25 AM
Whichever, just keep it going! This story great.

HeadHunter_t
05-12-2010, 02:17 AM
No more choiceses then guys ok i start to wright new chapter tommrrow then

slut4use
08-23-2010, 02:05 PM
great story.....got hooked in the beginning

Daringguy18
08-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Amazing! Truly amazing one of my best fantasies is to be gagged and tied up and used as a slave keep up the good work

HeadHunter_t
02-24-2011, 03:59 AM
I had no internet for the past year thoe i am back now.i have done a whole lot of new chapters to this storie and will be posting them soon sorry for the long wait.as i promised this story will be finish drop me a message just so i can see who is still intrested in this story if any.

Ozpossum
02-24-2011, 10:58 AM
i like this story

katay13xo
02-24-2011, 07:04 PM
dude good story keep going!

HeadHunter_t
02-25-2011, 06:15 AM
Hey guys thanks for all the comments and saport. i was worried that not many people would be intrestead still. i will try and post atleast 3 chapters by the end of sunday

HeadHunter_t
02-25-2011, 08:50 AM
here we go guys and just so that you all slave names are full lower case letters.

as Jenna walked in to the room there was a look of bouth shock and ore on her face as she saw the slaves kneeling next to there doms on there pads.she felt very over dressed in the cloths that
her master had baught her for the night.Jake headed for the stage that he had his sister get ready earler in the day while they where shoping.Jenna followed without a word or question behind her soon to be master.

As they got up on the stage Jake odered Jenna to kneel while he picked up the mic from a near by table.He took a moment before speaking to admire his slave girl in her pretty green dress and high heels knowing she has no underwear on underneath.Thank you everybody for coming tonight this is a very speashale night for Jenna my sister and me. We are glad you could all join us for this collaring party tonight.

Now then shell we get under way with this party then.then 5 doms all nodded there heads in agreement with jake.Ok the first thing we are going to do is i am going to hand the mic around the
table. If each dom could intraduce them selfs and there slave by name and age.
Stay Jenna Jakes says as he heads towards the table with the mic and hands it to the first dom a female.my name is mistress hellen i am 27(pointing to the right )and this is my sub and pet scruffy and he is 25.Hellen handed the mic to the next female in a seat at the table.I am mistress jess i am 31 (points to her right as well )and this is my sub rebeca and rebeca is 26.

The mic was then handed to the third female at the table.My name is mistress Claire i am 21 (points to the right)this is my sub leo he is 23.The mic was then pased over to the first male dom at the table. My name is master Steve i am 19 (points to his right )and this is my sub trisha she is 21.the mic then went to the last male seated at the table.I am master Nick i am 23 (points to his right)and this is my sub nickala also 23.

Nick handed the mic back jake who went back up to the stage before speeking again.On my right is my new buitifull sub Jenna 19. On my left is my sister and a fellow mistress kristy also 19.I am master Jake also 19.Now that the introductions are done it is time to have some fun tonight.let me exsplain how tonight will work to everybody.

As some may have noticed jenna is the only sub in the room fully clothed.Do not despair my fellow doms as her first task tonight will be to give a strip show on this very stage for all of us.then after that dinner will be served by the slaves and we will enjoy the meal.then we will hold a few contests between our slaves for intertainment.The winner of each sutch contest will get a reward from there dom.

Then jenna will be strapped to the pole on the stage where each dom will be allowed 10 swats with this switch.and each sub will have to lick her pussy for 10 miniuts without jenna cumming.
Then the collering seromoney will take place.Then the rest of the night shell be for play and intertainment from our subs please enjoy the night everyone.

tell me what you guys think.

firenight
02-25-2011, 12:32 PM
go on with more please

kumpumper
02-25-2011, 08:05 PM
It is a great story, watch the spelling. Shall, not shell, entertainment, not intertainment, but overall I really do enjoy the story. Pleaes continue :-)

Ozpossum
02-27-2011, 08:25 AM
keep it coming please

HeadHunter_t
03-01-2011, 11:00 PM
sorry guys been at work late every day this week should post more fryday and saterday

Isabellaslave
04-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Keep going this story is really good.

HeadHunter_t
04-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Jenna got on stage with her master as she stood there.Jake left the stage and started the music.This was it She was about to do a strip dance in front of all these people.Jenna was exstreamly nervous about it but she didn't have time to think of it.Jenna started by swaying her hips to the music.Left to right and back and fourth in a fluid motion.

She slowly Unzipped the top of her dress letting her tits flop out and bonce. as she moved her body to the music slowly.She was starting to enjoy this dance.Jenna herd ,and fox calls and screams from the doms around the table for her performance.

She pulled her one peace dress down to waist height Showing the whole top half of her body as she danced.Taking her left hand and just for a few seconds teasing each of her breasts still dancing away.Then in one swift movement jenna pulls the Dress down and off showing her whole body to the group.She continues to sway to the music as she looks at her master and points to the table.Jake understands what she wants to do an quickly nods his head in approval.

Jenna slowly walks toward the table and heads for the closet dom.Jenna starts to give the female dom a lap dance .While this is being done Mistress Helen takes the opportunity to touch jenna's breasts.

Jake stops the music at this point and took his seat at the head of the table.He looked at jenna and pointed to the cushion next to him.Jenna rushed over to the cushion and kneeld next to Jake just as the other slaves where.With that done Jake picked up a tiny silver bell and rang it allowed.Waiter suddenly came from the kitchen with big silver trays of food serving each dom first.Before going around the table again and serving each slave.

HeadHunter_t
04-26-2011, 10:39 AM
hey all if you can eather post or pm me if you are still following this story please.will still post just wondering how many are still reading it. :)

hhewp
04-27-2011, 10:12 AM
I just found it and I love it!
Please please carry on.

chipper498
11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
I think this story is dead.

SR1
01-15-2012, 04:40 PM
i think it is dead as well, partly due to the poor spelling, at times you have to stop reading to try and work out what the author is trying to spell:(