PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime Predicament Punishment...

Free_Thinking_Dom
04-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Hi All,

This is my first post so I hope to entertain.

This works better if your slave is a heavy sleeper...

You will need...

4-point restraints (Two handcuffs, Two Ankle Cuffs)
3 sets of clover nipple clamps (Two for Male)
1 Blindfold (Preferably of the sleeping mask type)

Method

1. Make sure that you have the four point restraints already in a spread eagle position on the bed when restrained.

2. Tell your slave s/he must sleep naked and blindfolded.

3. In the middle of the night, wake and remove the bed covers slowly, not to wake them.

4. Slowly restrain their wrists and ankles tightly into the restraints.

5. Then for the clever part... Clip one end of the clamps to the bedsheet they are laying on, just far enough away from their nipples that you have to pull slightly to get it on, and the third is for the clit.

6. Clamp them on... one on each nipple and one on the clit or pussy lip if you are feeling generous :)

Conclusion

Obviously by this point s/he would wake. As the clamps are of the clover variety, any pressure or weight causes them to clamp tighter, so if s/she he tries to move in any direction, a clamp will cause a nasty pinch

I have found this to be a very effective punishment and very devious when a feather is used on their feet causing them to betray themselves :)

I have also used this in conjunction with an inflatable butt plug. Each time a clamp is pulled loose, one pump is added to the plug (Maximum of three pumps). If she has pulled off all the clamps before the time limit of the session has lapsed (For example 30 mins), I leave the plug in and leave her restrained to the bed for the rest of the night to think about what she has done :)

Officelover
04-13-2009, 06:28 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again: your predicament bondage ideas make me smile.:)

qwert143
04-13-2009, 06:41 AM
that is great i would love to be your webslave

firebat180
04-13-2009, 07:42 AM
Is it me or has this user already surpassed users with 20 times its number of posts?(me included)

Slave2008
04-13-2009, 08:09 AM
These ideas are the reason i came looking for a site like this, well done