PDA

View Full Version : New Slave

daredaredare
04-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Here is an idea that I used on a slave once, when I met her online she loved the idea of me having FULL control over blackmail. So I created an initiation email for her to send me. It also helped for me to better serve her desires, and see what we could do. Obviously, the relationship we had was online only. Have you ever written up one of these?

It was a little like this.

First name:
Last name:
Cell phone number:
Do you have texting?
Do you have picture messaging?:
Do you have video messaging?:
Do you have a webcam?:
Do you have a digital camera?:
Do you have a waterproof camera?:

Online accounts:
Slave email: [email protected]
slave email password: iamaslut
Get Dare Username:
Get Dare Password
Facebook email:
Facebook password:

Fantasies
Three pet names you like to be called:
Three biggest fantasties:
Three things you hate the most:

Slave shit:
Do you want to be my slave?:
Are you sure?:
Are you positive?:

Pictures
Take each picture that i ask for. Give them the name i give them, but i dont care about file type I just use .jpg to show what i want the name to be. When you send this back to me, just delete out all highlighted text.

Everydayclothes1.jpg Self explanatory, you in everyday clothes
Sexyclothes1.jpg Put on the sexiest outfit you have
Bikini1.jpg I want a kickass bikini shot of you.
pantiesbra1.jpg a shot of you in just panties and bra
bed1.jpg what you normally wear to bed
Frontbodyshot1.jpg full body shot of you naked.
backbodyshot1.jpg back body shot of you naked, i dont care how you manage to do this one.
pussyshot1.jpg ... close up of your pussy, no shit
ass shot1.jpg this one could be tricky, but i want it.
boobshot1.jpg shot of your chest.
signshot1.jpg hold up a sign naked with your face in the picture that says "I am a little slut

Smile
04-02-2009, 02:50 PM
I suppose this is a good idea, but whoever did this would need amazing amounts of trust.

daredaredare
04-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Yeah, but I don't rush into slavery with people, I like to build up the trust first.

That was a couple of weeks into the relationship IIRC, and by then I knew half the information already.

Komodo Jones
04-02-2009, 05:15 PM
I've never seen the need to write up one of these. Sure she's only been my slave for one week but I'm pretty sure she does everything everything I tell her to.

Manbearpig
04-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Once again Blackmailing is not recommended on the getdare.com website.

Roddy
04-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Yea. This really is a good idea. +1

roberttheslave
06-13-2013, 07:29 PM
this is exactly what I want!

DirtyDarez
06-13-2013, 07:53 PM
I've written out things 'kinda' like that for potential slaves before but definitely not with as much detail and usually they'd back out if you rushed it. Your slave must have an incredible amount of trust with you, I couldn't imagine giving my master my passwords but hey, everyone's different.

As Manbearpig pointed out, it's not really something that's promoted here as some people don't understand how far blackmail can go, it could destroy her social, family or career life but once the two of you are happy doing it then I suppose it's cool, I couldn't do it though :cool:

Sexdemon
07-18-2013, 09:56 PM
yeah seems like you would have to know this slave in RL, i cant Imagen many filling that in online, but i could be wrong. i like some of the ideas of it.

with my slave though, if i want to find out her passwords, i will tie her to a chair and interrogate her for the information, i would say that's alot more fun.

Symphony
07-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Wow that person would have a lot of trust. I can't imagine releasing my passwords to anyone....