PDA

View Full Version : slave/master request male

spitfire2
05-12-2006, 01:50 PM
hi am male aged 15 i would like to be a master

or slave if you want me to be your slave i wont back down on any challenges you set me

add:[email protected]

must be female no matter what

userben
05-12-2006, 05:46 PM
JFYI IF YOU HAVE RED ANY OF THE FORUMS EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SO HOP IN THE TRAIN god is it just me or are the slave and master forums getting old their all the same SOMETHING NEED TO CHANGE ANY ONE AGREE

xdressslave
05-13-2006, 12:26 AM
JFYI IF YOU HAVE RED ANY OF THE FORUMS EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SO HOP IN THE TRAIN god is it just me or are the slave and master forums getting old their all the same SOMETHING NEED TO CHANGE ANY ONE AGREE
I agree totally!

There are soo many requests out there. You see ambigous titles such as "Master in search of slave" or "Misstress seeks online toy", then when you read the post, the condition is females only. What the fuck? And of course, a cam is usually required.

I mean seriously, how dumb are you, to not see that there are around 20 other threads wanting female masters/slaves with no luck? For fuck sake.

There are so many people that are just in it for the quick thrill. If there's a master, they just want you to do the same old stuff. No long term masters around. Same for slaves. Once they've got their rocks off...bye bye.

userben
05-13-2006, 08:52 AM
fyi and 3.9/4 have no cam their even more hard to find

cheesy dude
05-20-2006, 05:58 AM
well i think having soo many things the same is the point, also it means that the stick thing for dare points is a good idea