PDA

View Full Version : Dice Dare For Boys

HypoMonkey
05-26-2007, 01:00 PM
This one is fuunier and better for a man.
Use a 1 6 sided die
You have 3 options on your first roll here they are:
Decider
1-2 - Take the item of clothing it says below.
3-4 - Do this dice dare in the outfit below
5-6 - Do the dares Naked.
1-2
Foorware
1. Just shoes
2. Just socks
3. Nothing
4. High heels (socks optional)
5. Sandals
6. Slippers
Bottom
1. Just trousers
2.Just Underware
3. Nothing
4. Just trousers dick through zipper
5. Towel
6. Mini skirt
1. Top
2. Nothing
3. Any Girls top
4. Bra
5. Nothing
6. Clothes Pins
Extras
1. Sun Galsses
2. Hat
3. Make-up
4. Handbag
5. Any 1 of the above extras
6. all of the above

3-4
Outfit
1. Nudist
2. Footballer
3. Footballers wife
4. Woman
5. Yourself
6. A female swimmer

5-6
NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where To Go
1. Beach
2. Front porch/garden
3. Park
4. Town
5. Fun Fair
6. Friends House

For all these dares ware what you got above

What To Do
1-2 Easy
3-4 Medium
5-6 Hard

1-2
Easy
1. Ask 5 random girls to kiss you.
2. Ask 5 random men to kiss you
3. Ask a random man for some chewing gum.
4. Ask a random man for his clothes, if he says he will give them to you walk away, if he says he wont give them to you, take of 1 item of clothing off.
5. Go into a clothes shop and ask someone at the till if they sell chicken.
6. Game Over

3-4
Medium
1. Ask 7 random girls to kiss you
2. Ask 7 random boys to kiss you
3. Ask a random man for the chewing gum he is chewing now.
4. Ask a random man for his clothes, if he says he will give them to you walk away, if he says he wont give them to you, take of 1 item of clothing off.
5. Go to a clothes shop and look at some dresses take one and ask someone if they do any for men.
6. Game Over

5-6
Hard
1. Ask 7 random girls to snog you
2. Ask 7 random boys to snog you
3. Ask a random man for the chewing gum he is chewing now but the only way you can get it from him is by your mouth.
4. Ask a random man for his clothes tell him you are raising money for charity to take peoples clothes, if he says he will give them to you take off all your clothes you have on and strip him down, but on all his clothes and put your clothes on him, if he says he wont give them to you, take of all your clothes and give them to him and walk away.
5. Go to a clothes shop and go to the changing rooms. Take off all your clothes and put them in a bag. Walk out of the changing rooms normaly and go and buy a dress, pay for it and go back into the changing rooms, put on the dress and makeup on. Then walk out of the shop and kiss the first man you see.
6. Game over.

Do you like it.
If you try it tell me how it goes. Mine is coming up after this.

HypoMonkey
05-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Me and a friend made this up. We tried it out and this is what happened.
ME
4 - i was in an outfit
5 - i got to ware my own clothes
4 - Town
3 - medium
5 - i picked a flowery dress and asked the man if they had any for men.
4 - The guy wouldn't give me his clothes so I took of my shoes.
2 - I found a group of 7 boys all willing to kiss me.
5 - I went to a different clothes shop and looked at a mini skirt, asked if they hade any for men and gave me a kilt.
6. Over
My Friend
2 - the random
6 - slippers
2 - just underware
3 - Girls top
1 - sunglasses
3 - Park
1 - easy (luck for him)
5 - They kicked him out
3 - He got juicy fruit
1 - 5 hot chicks
6 - Over already

So we did it a second time, we shouldn't have done that.

Me
3 - An outfit
2 - Footballer, (My school team jumper, football socks, short black shorts, football boots and shinpads)
4 - Town again
5 - Hard (YIKES)
4 - This guy said no so naked I get and walk away (My friend collected the clothes)
2 - I found the same group of boys from early and they all snoged me.
4 - This guy said yes and had no idea what was coming his way. I stripped off and sripped him down. Then I put on all his clothes, and bent down to put my underware and shorts on him. Then my shinpads, socks and boots, thin the jumper. I sat on a near by beanch and waited for him. But to my surprise he saw me kiss one of the boys and came up to me and snogged me. Then he took all his clothes off me and ran off in mine. He came back 5mins later and gave me my clothes.
5 - That was funny, I got naked in the changing rooms and brought the 1st dress i saw. Bought it, when to the changing rooms and got dressed up. Walked out and the first man I saw was my friend so i layed one on him.
3 - Got that easy
6 - phew.
My Friend
4 - Outfit again
6 - A swimmer
1 - beach
5 - Hard
4 - This was easy for him, all the men were only in their trunks, all he had to do was get them to swap his womans for the boys. But he made it harder. When he found some guy to swap with he walked of to he went to a swimwaer shop and brought a new costume, swaped them over so he was wareing the new ones. He then went to lost and found and said to the guy I was looking after this costume for a friend, he is wareing a girls costume can he come and collect his costume from here. he described them and the poor man had to come up in the girls costume and collect his trunks.
2 - He only got 5 to begin with but then he heard a group of boys daring each other. One guy dared everyone to go and snog my friend so one by one they came up to him and snogged him, he got a total of 15 snogs.
6 - We went home.

There you go I told mine now you tell me what you think and what you did

HypoMonkey
06-03-2007, 02:35 PM
By naked I mean Underware!

Mark20
05-26-2008, 12:07 PM
5 - Do the dares Naked.
5 - Fun Fair.
3 - Medium.
1 - Ask 7 random girls to kiss you
6 - Game Over.

chrism
05-28-2008, 05:01 PM
This is my first dare since I joined:

2 - Take the item of clothing it says below.
5. Sandals
6. Mini skirt
3. Any Girls top
2. Hat
3. Medium
6. Game over

Could have been lost worse really. Very glad I need not been go out :)