PDA

View Full Version : Slavery, Blackmail, and a Glock

omega
03-26-2009, 11:56 PM
He turned on her camera, ready to do it.

“Hello, slave.”
“My name is James. And you will call me by my name.”
“No, I wont. I am your master, do as I say.”
He stood up, taking the object in her hand and rasing it.
“This is a Glock 17, semi-automatic handgun. Manufactured in 2005. It has one shot loaded in it.”
He took out the clip and showed it to her.
“Give me back all of what I sent you, and any storage device, or any object with me in it, into your lake. Now.”
“Or what?”
“I’ll pull this little metal thing here, creaing a spark, igniting gunpowder, propelling the 9mm slug 8 inches into my skull.”
“You wouldn’t do that.”
“Do you really wany that guilt, of ending a life over a simple game?”
“You won’t do it.”
“Watch me.”
He turned off the safety and started to pull the trigger.
“Wait! I’ll do it.”
“Now.”

She did as he was told, and took any materal and her computer and threw it out her back window, into the lake below.

“Good.”
“Bye.”
He raised the gun once more, pulling the trigger.
Pop.
The gun fired.
He fell to the floor.
She screamed.

---

I’m going to write prequils to this. This is not the end. This is not going where you think. Please do not delete this for whatever reason.

Merlin
03-27-2009, 06:00 AM
hmm moved to 18+area ... for now i will keep it open...

Officelover
03-27-2009, 06:04 AM
That was kinda... stupid. Sorry. That was the most depressing story on here.

V-man
03-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Ok. I'm intrested to see what will happen it has potential.

New
03-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Hes not dead. I call it

molten man
04-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Strange. Did not get the story so far though!!

anonimousbob
04-12-2009, 12:16 PM
I think the thing that confuses me most is how it keeps moving between he and she for what appears to be the same persion, I thought the person being threatened was james, but you use both he and she for the "slave" figure.

omega
04-23-2009, 06:07 PM
It's suppost to be a video chat conversation. Starting with him, then going to her, and back to him. Over and over.

For some reason, I can't edit my post, so I can't fix the mistake(s) I made.

molten man
04-24-2009, 11:50 PM
kk. nice writing anyways!!

slave1987
04-25-2009, 07:43 AM
It's suppost to be a video chat conversation. Starting with him, then going to her, and back to him. Over and over.

For some reason, I can't edit my post, so I can't fix the mistake(s) I made.

Daft question, but if it's a video chat conversation how did she know what happened after she threw the computer etc out of the window?

urlilslave080
04-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Sorry buddy but this story is really dodgy hey, in the first part you say he then her twice like "he turned on her camera" and "he stood up, takign the object in her hand"

then you say she threw her computer out of her window, and after she throws the computer out the window she is still talking to him.

He never put the clip back in the gun, he took it out then turned the safety off.

Other than that it does seem interesting just put a little more thought into the next part ok.

molten man
04-26-2009, 03:44 PM
Sorry buddy but this story is really dodgy hey, in the first part you say he then her twice like "he turned on her camera" and "he stood up, takign the object in her hand"

then you say she threw her computer out of her window, and after she throws the computer out the window she is still talking to him.

He never put the clip back in the gun, he took it out then turned the safety off.

Other than that it does seem interesting just put a little more thought into the next part ok.

i would second that!!

omega
04-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Okay, to clear some things up:

She has 2 computers. A laptop with a web cam(for the video chat) and a PC for the videos and pics and other stuff for blackmail. The laptop is government issue for her job. It's completely irrelevant, but she has a government job.

lost 1
04-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

omega
04-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Was that important at all?