PDA

View Full Version : spoon punishment

sklave_markus
03-26-2009, 02:59 PM
another good punishment idea

Let your slave gets a spoon and stick it in the pee hole and stick it in so the big part is showing out. Let him mastrubate and cum in the spoon. After that let him eat his own sperm.

banneduser
03-26-2009, 03:20 PM
What do you mean by "sounding"?

And i wouldnt recommend this for a first timer thing. Inserting can be a sensitive and dangerous business! Infections and tearing to name two risks. It can be done safely but please, dont use a spoon for the first time!

Look up how to do it safely on the internet and start from there if you must.

batman
03-26-2009, 03:23 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

i might have to put insertation down on my limits list after reading this one!
and please never use the word 'tearing' on topic with inserting in the japs eye ever, ever again.

banneduser
03-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Haha, i have seen a video of a man with two of his wifes/mistresses/girlfriends fingers down his japs eye.

ITs really not a good way to go!

sklave_markus
03-26-2009, 04:09 PM
yes, this is possible. :D

banneduser
03-26-2009, 05:05 PM
It is possible. I've never doubted that. But to start off with you're first insertion as a spoon would be foolish. Foolish indeed.

Kitten
05-04-2009, 04:14 AM
I just had this mental image of a guy with a spoon up his dick. Doorbell rings. He hurries. He trips. Spoon rips his dick open. Scars for life, I tell you!

I hate mental images.

Komodo Jones
05-04-2009, 05:46 AM
I just hurt thinking about that, there is a thin line between sexual pain and cruelty and I believe this crosses the line.

Night-1991
05-04-2009, 06:18 AM
what a stupid idea...spoons?...fuck that. nothing is going in my japs eye...my ass maybe but not there!

LilAngel
05-04-2009, 01:06 PM
I just hurt thinking about that, there is a thin line between sexual pain and cruelty and I believe this crosses the line.

I've heard quite a lot about sounds, and they can have pleasurable effect if the tube is rubbed against the male's prostate gland. However it is common for biological problems to occur after using sounds, such as infections in the bladder and/or urethra. As long as it is cleaned properly (autoplayed?), (especially if it is used in more than one person), you have a lesser risk of getting an infection.

So, if you want to try this 'punishment', I'd suggest you use a bigger sized sound (they range from smaller than a chopstick to about the size of your pinky or sometimes bigger), because using a spoon is just... silly and stupid.

Having said all that, the idea of sounds scares me. :)

Dice7
05-04-2009, 01:09 PM
A spoon sounds a bit too much! I sound with slightly smaller things and once you get used to how much lube to use and your uretha streches a bit it can be really really pleasurable...I really don't see how you'd get a spoon down there if your anything but an absolute expert.