PDA

View Full Version : Pee dares

pleyer
03-19-2009, 01:53 PM
As i have dared a few individuals to do pee dares i thought i'd post it for everyone to do.

1) Wait until you need to go for a pee and instead of going to the toilet, do it in your underwear and jeans/skirt/pyjamas,tights etc.

2) Set yourself a time limit (6 hours/8 hours/12 hours etc) and in this time you are not allowed to use the toilet to pee it must be in underwear and other clothing or in bed.

If i think of any others i may add them at a later date.
Keep the thread updated with your stories and i hope some of you will complete the dares.
If you would like to add your own feel free to add suggestions of modify my own dares.

Coyote
03-19-2009, 01:56 PM
i decided to do number 2. but i made a dice dare out of it. i cannot pee for 11 and a half hours.

l-kelley
03-19-2009, 02:12 PM
I am going to do number 1
And wear whity tightees so I can see the pee
YAY ME

CISS
03-20-2009, 02:49 PM
How about a pee dice dare? Each time you have to pee, roll the dice and follow the instructions:

1 = pee sitting down on the toilet

2 = pee standing up but don't touch your penis

3 = pee in the shower

4 = you have to go in the underwear you're currently wearing

5 = you must go to either a public bathroom or some other outside place (the woods etc.), if that isn't possible pee into a bottle and the next day, empty the bottle in a public bathroom or somewhere else outside

6 = put a cup on the floor, then crawl over the cup like a little kid, remain on all fours and pee into the cup without ever touching your penis.

CISS

pleyer
03-22-2009, 11:12 AM
another:
Wet Yourself once a day for seven days in a row.

Anyone else taking part in these dares?

Kaaizseu
03-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Well im going to do the second one, Im gonna roll a d20(20 sided die) and not go for that many hours, This could suck cause i drink alot...

the result is... 8! so i cant go till midnight tonight!
this will be interesting

Kaaizseu
03-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Ok... so there is no way im going to make it to midnight... im gonna change the time... this time im using a normal 6 sided die...

this time its 3! so i cant go till 7...

if ya want ya can punish me i guess...

monk
03-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Here some I've made for another dare, five is a lot harder than it looks:-

Pee
1 Your underwear is safe so keep it clean, infact take it off and put it on your head when you pee to be safe!
2 Pissing should be done on all fours but then you knew that, good luck in a cubical (eeeew, maybe outside is better!)
3 Pissing should be done at a urinal, I don't care if they only build them in the boys, that's your problem! ;p
4 You can pee where ever you like (see I am nice).... just not with anything on!
5 Your underwear is a bit too dry, each time you pee you must start peeing in your underwear then you can stop asap, and pee normally (if you can stop that is, MUHAHAHA!)
6 Your underwear is a filter and you must use it!

ZombieLincoln
03-23-2009, 03:36 PM
This is a really good pee dice dare.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=12000

pleyer
03-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Monk i really like your idea, especially number 5, that sounds like it would be fun.

shame there are no females taking part in this, would be good to get a mix of sexes

erick92
03-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Monk did have some really nice ones. I saw in another post once (This is not my idea) where you drink X amount of glasses and hold it for that night. You are not allowed to go to the bathroom until the next day. You continue this increasing the amount of water drank each day. The only way to release yourself is if you go into your pants while in bed.

The actual dare is slightly different I believe, but I wasn't able to find the original post.

Mr Very Daring
03-24-2009, 11:17 AM
the 2 dice dares r good- will do em both

kate
03-24-2009, 04:57 PM
I did the first one and I ended up peeing in my bed. it was so funny.

pleyer
03-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Did you enjoy it?
Would you consider doing any of the other dares?

erick92
03-24-2009, 10:35 PM
I wouldn't mind doing any peeing dares, but being only 16 and living at home with my parents it's tough to really do anything messy. If only they would be gone more..

idkjocklock
03-29-2009, 04:08 PM
another thing to do is go to school and pee in front of a random guy/girl

dare me plz

BettyBoop
03-29-2009, 04:23 PM
You don't ask for dares here.
The dare is OK. Social Suicide though.

foreversslave14
03-29-2009, 08:48 PM
This actually seems like fun. Aslong as I wash my clothes eventually lol.

pleyer
05-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Got another one.
Get a group of people together, as little as 2 will work.
Every 15 mins you must drink a glass of water.
The person who last the longest must then decide what they are going to pee in and where.
For example panties in bed.

enjoy

pleyer
06-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Here's one for the girls:
Dress up as a sexy school girl, short skirt, knee high socks or stockings etc.
Sit at a table or desk like you are in school.
Wait until you have to pee and then wait as long as possible.
When you can't wait any longer, either wet yourself where you are, like you might have done in school or try and make it and have an "accident" on the way.

For those of you still at school you could try it there in your normal uniform if you are daring enough.

good luck and let us know how it goes.

monk
06-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Monk i really like your idea, especially number 5, that sounds like it would be fun....

Cheers Pleyer, erickj92... well looking at these too posts there I had a thought....

I wouldn't mind doing any peeing dares, but being only 16 and living at home with my parents it's tough to really do anything messy. If only they would be gone more..

.......Wait until you have to pee and then wait as long as possible.
When you can't wait any longer, either wet yourself where you are, like you might have done in school or try and make it and have an "accident" on the way......

I kind of generalised the idea but hopefully it will solve too birds with one stone.

1 Drink* - Water is a good choice!
2 Wait* - Do something to pass the time
3 Feel* - the need to pee
4 Go* - to where you will be peeing.
5 Do* - some actions
6 Pee* - That feels better now doesn't it!

*Drink - Roll a dice this many glasses of water
*Wait - Go for a walk for 5 * Dice roll mins.
*Feel - Now wait another Dice roll mins where ever you are.
*Go - Walk / Run / Hop / Jump lots of option each with pros and cons.
*Do - Dice roll squats and/or sit ups / jumping jacks etc....
*Pee - Now you can pull down your underwear and pee away.

Now what makes this fun, you can not at any time -

Stop yourself from peeing by any method such as:-
Holding yourself.
Crossing your legs.
Walking in funny way.

Remove any clothing until you really really have too!

So you can use this to any extent if you want and fill in any bits you want as well. To give an example here are three I just randomly came up with.

Easy - Indoors done form your bedroom and the bathroom, drink and play a game... STANDING or kneeling so you notice you need to pee! You must play normally not concerning yourself about your bladder until as late as possible and then you must finish the level you are on before going to the bathroom.

For the hell of it you can't take you can strip but not use the toilet until you have done 10 push ups. The only real risk is you will possible pee on the bathroom floor, but this maybe be able to be cleaned easily.

Medium - Your at a beach or lake so the only real risk is you might be spotted but have plausible deniability of why you are wet!

Drink then go for a walk in any direction for 10 mins, once you feel the need to pee you must jog on the spot for 3 mins. Now run back as fast as possible without stopping. Once back you must do 10 squats before removing any clothing.

Hard - Then again you can take this to the other extreme!!

Start off inside and have a few drinks, now get a bus ride a couple of stops along. Now you must do some exercises where you are (or as close to as possible.) Once you feel then need you can make your way back to your house. Remember you must try and walk as normally as possible at all times! ;p

ozzyvanhalenrox
06-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Roll the dice for each:

1)Hold it for 3 hours
2)Hold it for 3 1/2 hours
3)Hold it for 4 hours
4)Hold it for 4 1/2 hours
5)Hold it for 5 hours
6)Hold it for 5 hours and 30 minutes

1)Drink 3 cups every hour
2)Drink 4 cups every other hour
3)Drink 4 cups the first 3 hours
4)Drink 2 cups every other hour
5)Drink 5 cups every other hour
6)you choose out of the above choices

1)Push on bladder hard for 30 seconds every 30 mins(can't hold it in with hands or cross legs. If done drink 1 more cup)
2)Can't hold it in with hands and can't cross legs. If done drink 2 more cups.
3)Get an erection every 30 mins.
4)Drink a cup of coffee every hour in addition to amount of water you have to drink
5)Put a 20 pound weight on your bladder the whole time and push down on it every hour for 30 seconds
6)Barely start peeing in your pants the second hour and then stop and hold it for the remaining time

Penalties:
1)Don't change your clothes and drink 5 cups of water and wait until you pee your pants again.
2)Lick your pants once
3)Stay in your clothes for 8 hours and don't take them off even to pee or poop
4)None but you can't pee for 5 hours(easiest way is to sleep)
5)If you are a girl, when you are about to pee close your vagina with your hands and don't let any pee come out. then pee and don't let it come out. If you are a guy, get and erection and then pee while pushing your penis strait down.
6)You choose from the above choices

Have fun holding it and respond to how it turned out!!!!
Limits:Illegal, Letting my parents see, Nudity in public

norcoatomik
07-23-2009, 03:38 PM
two or more people
drink alot of water
the first person to piss loses

peeping_ash
07-26-2009, 06:28 PM
3 Pissing should be done at a urinal, I don't care if they only build them in the boys, that's your problem! ;p

i've fort about this a few times before. wish i was a girl so i could do it!