PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer...

masterddk
02-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Hello here is a tale of a girl, you will get to know her as Jennifer. All names have been changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent.

Jennifer
Jennifer was from a small town in northern england, about 2000 people, big enough that you didn't know everyone but small enough that pretty soon everyone got to know your business if you didn't watch out. Jennifer had always been a mummies girl since her dad had left when she was only seven years old. She tried hard not to get in trouble and was very bright and always did well in exams and very athletic, going to both dance classes and gymnastics. She probably would have been good at team sports too if she hadn't been such a shy girl. Jennifer's shyness also prevented here from having many good friends too although she was always polite and well mannered and was well liked.
Boyfriends?? I hear you ask. Well... Through her school years she had a crush on one boy in her class, a serious crush. She didn't have eyes for anyone else and any other boy didn't have a chance. The first time Jennifer remembers exploring her body she was thinking of him, her barely pubescent vagina thrusting to the touch of her fingers. She would lay back on her bed, close her eyes and think her or her fingers as his slowly caressing her moist pussy lips, she loved to play with herself and as she grew up she always found time in the day to finger herself or at the least give herself a pleasing rub. One of Jennifer's little kinks was in the winter when she was had just turned sixteen, she used to have to goto the nearest city to dance class on a thursday evening.Dance class would finish at 10pm and Jennifer had to quickly change and run to the bus which left at 10.10. jennifer had gotten used to quickly changing, not bothering to put on underwear and slipping back on her school skirt and blouse. It was cold out which always made the nipples on her pert 32B breast harden and rub against her blouse as she ran for the bus. All hidden by her long duffle coat Jennifer didnt feel exposed at all. This made it all the better for when she got on the bus for the dark hour journey home. She would get on and walk towards the back of the bus, there were usually only a couple of old woman on their way home from the bingo, maybe another few people who had been working late or to the cinema as there wasnt one in Jennifers town. She would always take a seat on her own second or third from the back with and when the bus set off would begin to play with herself and edge all the way home.

To be continued........

masterddk
02-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Ok, back to the story

The bus journey home was the highlight of Jennifer's week, with school,schoolwork, dancing lessons, gymnastics and the time she spent at home with here mother, she got little time to herself other than a little in the morning as her mum worked as a cleaner and left home at 6am and bedtime once she'd gone to bed. Her mum as usually in bed when she got home. She loved the feeling of edging for the whole hour then rushing home tip toeing upstairs and finally stripping off to finish her orgasm lying on her bed. She had found pinching her still hard nipples and rubbing her, now very wet pussy the best orgasm of the week. Even better were the weeks when Craig the boy she fancied in school got on the bus for at the last stop before she had to get off. He had even started to take some notice of Jennifer and smile at her and even the occasional "Hi" This was sometimes just too much for her and it took all her energy not to just orgasm right there on the chair, but she couldnt, still far too shy and scared she might scream or at the least moan or maybe call out his name as she had a few times in the morning before school when the house was empty.

Jennifer wasnt used to getting attention from boys or even girls except when the called her names, "there goes swatty" or "bookworm Jen" at least they know my name she used to say. It wasn't because she was ugly, quite the opposite. Long dark hair and big brown eyes like muddy puddles, she had developed into a cute young woman with nice curves and although small, round pert and firm breasts. If her mother would let her wear make-up and not come on every shopping trip to buy clothes she would have been every boys fantasy. Jennifer so wanted to fit in and dress like the other girls at school but on the other hand jennifer was just as happy keeping her mother happy. There would be plenty time for that when she could leave and go to university. One of Jennifer's other passions was to become a doctor and planned to move away to one of the most prestigious universities in the UK.

The day Jennifer left for university was the begining of the rest of her life, It would become less boring and more eventful. I will continue with that another time.

Hope you all like the story so far

DDK

h.edwards_1990
02-12-2009, 04:19 PM
I do hope there will be a master slave relationship as your writing talents would be wasted without it.

masterddk
02-13-2009, 12:35 PM
thanks H, There are many twists and turns to go as young Jennifer continues on her journey of life.

firenight
02-14-2009, 02:08 PM
go on please whats happeneds next

h.edwards_1990
02-14-2009, 02:26 PM
I am curious as to when this will be updated myself. Only because it has me in such suspense.

SissiCD
02-14-2009, 03:28 PM
How many more days are you going to keep up the suspense?

masterddk
02-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Sorry everyone, didnt know I had so many readers. I'll post tomorrow

DDK

masterddk
02-15-2009, 09:13 AM
As promised the next part. Enjoy

Jennifer Goes To Uni

It was august nineteen eighty five. The sound of oasis and blur and the britpop culture filled the airwaves. Jennifer had never really been away from home other than on holiday with her mother or occasionally to stay with her aunt and uncle in scotland. Jennifer had secretly longed for this moment, she couldnt tell her mother this as it would break here heart but she so wanted to escape her mundane life in that small crummy town she called home.

It was early on a friday morning she left her little council house, she would miss her mom and her cat "junk" and the thinks she'd gotten used to. Jennifer carried a large rucksack with the items she couldn't leave behind, a few pictures, some cd's, a book of poems she'd written and the usual stuff to make her stay in the University boarding halls a home from home. her mother carried a suitcase with all Jennifer's clothes. They set off together for the bus into the city where Jennifer would catch the train to here new home city. She was nervous, a little sad but still more excited. Lots of questions had been running through Jennifer's head.. "will I meet some friends like me?", " will I like it or want to come home after a week?", " Boys?", "Girls!!" These had been running through her head for days even weeks, the boys/girls one even longer, Jennifer had had this dilemma for quite some time now. She still had never really had a boyfriend, Craig the boy she had always had a crush on she felt was now just a boy. The cheeky smile that used to drive her wild on those memorable bus journeys home had somehow lost its charm. Jennifer was becoming a woman and with this the "girls?" question, she had found that she had begin to find the female for much more appealing than male. Maybe this came from the enjoyment Jennifer got form sitting at her dresser in the mornings after her mother had left for work, as soon as she heard the door close, then the gate at the end of the path slam shut she would get out of bed and sit on her chair, the dright red metal chair in her bedroom that faced her dressing mirror and also the mirror of her wardrobe door. Sometimes Jennifer would quickly pull the nighty she had slept in off over her head, sometimes she would leave it on and just hoist it up to reveal her vagina, her pussy, her love, her flower. No matter if she was naked or just exposed Jennifer would watch herself in the mirrors, watch as she rubbed her wet lips as she fondled her breasts. Jennifer didn't just use her fingers to pleasure herself, she would sometimes use the handle of one of her hairbrushes or a small perfume bottle she had, but always she would watch herself. This gave Jennifer a growing confidence in herself, she had always thought of herself as frumpy and even sometimes told herself she was ugly. Not the gorgeous young woman she'd grown into and she was beginning to feel this a little too as she payed more notice to the other girls at school, she often found herself looking at the bare legs and sizes of breast jennifer had even caught herself looking at naked girls on the internet. The female figure and the places she knew she could touch and give immediate pleasure too like she could do to herself. Jennifer would so so so so much like to, if even only once be the person in the room replacing the mirror. To step forward and help, to even let the girl on the chair kiss and hold her.
Jennifer daydreamed all the way to the station just saying the ocasional "yeah mum, dont worry I'll be fine" and a reassurance that she would call every day and not be too proud to ask for money if she got short. Jennifer never asked for much but wanted SO MUCH.

Jennifer boarded the 10.22 train and shed a tear as she waved her teary mother goodbye from the window. The taste of her salty tears and nervous sweat soon left as she turned up her personal cd player " the day we caught the train" by ocean colour scene was a fitting song for the moment, how spooky.
The first sight of open fields Jennifer got back to daydreaming, four hours and Jennifer would be in her new room.

DDK

masterddk
02-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Do I have enough readers to continue??

I'd like to know what you all think

DDK

ps118jlg1
02-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Yes, you have enough readers. Now please hurry up.

erjams
02-16-2009, 07:49 PM
very good please continue

masterddk
02-19-2009, 03:03 PM
The Residence

When Jennifer stepped off the train, rucksack on and dragging her suitcase she quickly moved to the side of the platform and rustled around in her jacket pocket for the piece of paper containing the address and directions to the university halls, Jennifer's new home. Take the east exit out of the station and turn left. Walk to the end of the street and turn right at the church. Go down Church Street and turn left at the phone box. The Big red building is the place. Jennifer read. She looked around for some signs disorientated by people pushing past and the noise of the hustle and bustle that this small town girl was so not used to. As Jennifer began to walk away, still no clue as to which way she was going and still looking in the air around her for some direction or idea as to where she was going, she heard a girls voice say " excuse me sir, do you know where the east exit is?" Jennifer looked around just in time to see a man pointing and saying " aye, its over there" The girl beside him was also dragging a suitcase.She could only see the back of the girl, shoulder length dirty blonde hair with pink bits. Jennifer grapped her bag and followed the girl along the platform and up the stone stairs to the street above. Jennifer followed her hand written directions and the girl with the pink in her hair, It looked like she was looking for the same place as Jennifer. Soon Jennifer found herself standing outside a big victorian looking building, red sandstone and lines of windows, it more resembled a school than somewhere to stay. As Jennifer walked towards the door, still looking up at the building she quickly gasped and stood back. not really looking where she was going Jennifer had bumped into the girl she had been following since the station. " Watch where the fuck you're goin' " was the thing that made Jennifer gasp. "emmm I'm sorry" muttered Jennifer which was followed by a" yeah you should be" Jennifer was met by the face of this slightly angry but cute girl standing beside her, Striking bluey green eyes that caught Jennifer's attension straight away. The tension was broken as the door in front of them opened and they were met by a slightly older looking girl, Plump with mousy hair and glasses. "hello girls, I'm Carol" Jennifer was about to reply with her name when Carol said " come this way, I'll take your names and show you to your rooms. I so hope you enjoy your stay here" They both picked up their bags and followed. Jennifer already was hoping this wasnt going to be in a room near her , or even worse her room mate.

I have to go for now. will finish this later

DDK

jacob
02-19-2009, 03:40 PM
this is really good and i hope you have plenty more where that came from?

Looking4somename
02-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Excellent writing. I like this and will definately check it for updates.

Keep up the good work.

masterddk
02-20-2009, 03:29 PM
The Residence Continued...

The girls followed Carol to an office at the end of the hall on the ground floor. "Margaret here will take your names and then I'll lead you to your rooms" Margaret was in charge of all the student's welfare and inspected the rooms every week, and make sure everyone was ok
"I'm Suzy Chapman" mumbled the girl with the pink hair, the mumble was somewhat different from the bark she gave Jennifer when she had walked into her outside. "and your name?" said Margaret " I'm Jennifer Patterson" replied Jennifer. Margaret looked in the register on the desk then went to a cupboard o the wall and took out two keys. " Suzanne, you are in room twenty three " "its suzy" she quicky replied. Margaret seemed to ignore the last comment and continued " Yours is twenty... " Not three jennifer thought. Margaret's pause seemed to last forever " twenty five" This brought a sigh of relief to Jennifer. She had only just met this girl "Suzy pfft" she though but already she didn't like her and hoped there were gonna be some nice people to make friends with.
The rooms numbered twenty to twenty nine were on the second floor. Although it looked like an old building from the outside, inside was very different. Modern, white washed walls with all the doors painted red except for the ocasional blue door which was either an office or amenities like broom cupboards or Laundry rooms. The rooms had either two or three seperate rooms with a bathroom with shower and a small kitchen area with a refrigerator, a microwave and some kitchen units. The bedrooms were small but had a single bed, desk come dresser and a unit with a small portable tv and video player. there was a window and a large walk-in cupboard which had a full length mirror on the door. As Jennifer unpacked and put her belongings out, she wondered who her flatmate would be, thank god it wasnt Suzy Pink she though. Jennifer lay down on the bed, tossing herself around a bit as to get comfy and lay her head on the pillow, looking up at the clean white ceiling. This is it she thought, something new, something exciting, something Jennifer had been thinking about for weeks, months. Jennifer closed her eyes and began to think about what she had planned. New clothes, less boring, more personality. her mum wasnt here to go shopping with her now. Jennifer smiled to herself and nodded off with her dreams . It had been a long day a changing day.
Jennifer was woken from her nap by the sound of the door to the apartment opening and the sound of Carol's voice. "This is your room Jenny" then " Your flatmate Jennifer is already here, I'm sure you two will get on just fine" Jennifer slowly got up, who is Jenny she though. She slowly opened the door feeling a little nervous. I just hope she likes me Jennifer thought to herself.

DDK

Elin0553
02-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Love it masterddk!

masterddk
02-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Jenny

Jennifer had barely gotten into the hallway when she was grasped by two hand and pulled into a big cuddle and a loud well spoken english accent said " hey Jen great to meet you I'm Jenny. Looks like you're stuck with me" Jennifer looked up to see a round rosy pair of cheeks and a big smile looking down on her. This was Jenny, a very good looking girl, tall with long shining dark hair and dark sparkling eyes to match. She was wearing a flowery summer dress and doctor martin boots. Carol who had shown Jenny to the room left the new flatmates to get acquainted.
Over the next few days the girl chatted and got to know one another. Well Jenny did most of the talking. Jennifer liked Jenny and after only a few days got on better than she had anyone else. She hadn't laughed so much as she had in those few days, listening to Jenny's stories of her friends and the mischief they seemed to get upto. The drinking stories were funny, even the one when Jenny got caught in her mom and dads bed with a boy. Jenny had a funny way of just saying things how they were. "My fuckin' knickers were round my ankles and he'd nearly made me scream my tits off with his tongue in my pussy" the rough talk in a posh accent made Jennifer giggle every time. Not to mention the fact that Jennifer had never even been drunk or had a boy touch any of her private parts although she had fantasized about it. Jenny was quite a rebel from a posh family. Her dad worked for the government, something to do with the medical board and both her brothers were doctors. Her dad had offered to buy a place near the university but Jenny had told him to " stuff it up his arse" as she so delicately put it. She wanted to "slum it and be a person" Jenny could have been a model great skin and body and wasn't at all a prude, she would think nothing of shouting Jennifer into the bathroom to chat while she was in the bath or wander about the flat in her underwear or even naked. On the first night they had met Jenny had pulled her breast over the top of her dress and showed Jennifer her pierced nipples. Jennifer on the other hand was very private and didn't like to show off her body. This was harder as Jenny would think nothing of just walking into Jennifer's room. " don't be shy" Jenny would often say or " go on, show me your titties gorgeous" this always made Jennifer blush. Jenny was like this with everyone, if they liked it or not and always liked to shock, making rude comments or acting silly. The first week flew past, a few tours and talks more just getting familiar with the University. The halls had filled up too boys and girls all in their new places with new people some already bunching into groups with different music coming from all the rooms. There was to be a party for the first years on the friday night of the first week and Jenny had promised Jennifer it was going to be a night to remember and had promised to go shopping with Jennifer and help her "get foxed-up" as she put it. This is something Jennifer had been dreaming of, shopping without her mum.

DDK

sexonfire
02-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Great story! Write more!

rpUral
02-24-2009, 07:09 AM
The story looks interesting... But it's so bloody hard to read!

Paragraphs! Break the thing into individual thoughts. When something different happens, start a new paragraph.

Use white space around the paragraphs. give the words room to breathe.

It's very daunting to read a huge block of run-on text.

masterddk
02-24-2009, 12:11 PM
thanks rp, Its my first attempt at writing, I'll give it a go.

Any other suggestions are always welcome

Cheers

DDK

masterddk
02-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Friday

Jennifer awoke surprisingly early on friday. She had struggled to get to sleep mostly because of the promise that Jenny her roommate had made the night before. Jennifer had been telling her that her mother always went shopping with her and chose which clothes Jennifer had to wear and also that she had never been drunk and that the only memories of drinking alcohol had been the occasional Babysham at christmas or the two glasses of wine at her cousins wedding. At hearing this Jenny had promised to show her the time of her life the day of the party. " you can be my little pet for the day, shall we spend the day shopping and shaping you" Jenny giggled.

Jennifer had barely sat up in her bed as the door swung open, Jenny entered, she was naked and strutted into the room, Jennifer didn't even have time to speak before Jenny yanked the duvet from Jennifers bed leaving her naked and exposed. Jenny gave an obvious glance then pouted her lips at the naked Jennifer and said "good morning MY girl, lets get you dressed" Jenny then opened the large cupboard containing Jennifer's clothes and began to flick through the clothes hanging inside, she picked out the fourth item on the rail which was a boring straight black dress with thick shoulder straps and passed it to Jennifer who had just stood up and reached into her underwear drawer next to her bed. "oh, you wont be needing those my girl" Jennifer looked up at Jenny a little puzzled. "No underwear" Jenny replied " you're my bitch for the day remember, now get up, put on your dress and those shoes" Jenny pointed at a pair of red shoes which more resembled a pair of ballerina slippers. "make me coffee while I get dressed, we're going shopping I can't have my girl looking like a geek tonight can I?" Jenny said and then walked out of the room and into hers.
Jennifer hardly had time to think about what had just happened or question it. She slipped the black dress over her head and placed the red shoes on her feet. walking towards the kitchen area to make Jenny's coffee she still felt half naked and nervous not to mention a little turned on at the prospect of having to walk around with no panties or bra on, would anyone notice? what else did Jenny have in store?
The girls finished their coffee and set off into town. They had only gotten about two hundred yards down the road when Jenny said to Jennifer " see this man coming towards us, as he passes he will look back at our asses. when he does lift your dress and show him your nice tight ass" she quickly followed with " just obey" Jennifer didn't question and did as instructed just as she had done as she was asked of a little earlier. Most of the day went on like this. Jennifer followed everything Jenny told her to do. While they were shopping Jenny had left Jennifer in a large clothes shop and told Jennifer to goto the second changing room and strip naked. "I'll be back in twenty minutes" she said then left.

It was a long twenty minutes for Jennifer, her heart was beating like a train, it had been since the moment she woke. All the quiestions " why am I waiting here?" "what's next?" "Is she going to have sex with me" more and more unknown answers. Jennifer was as both nervous and excited, she was sitting naked in a store changing room, only a curtain and the public outside.
The Curtain was soon opened by Jenny holding a short red tartan skirt and a black corset with leather ties. " try these" Jenny said, handing jennifer the items. Both fitted perfectly, the corset was very tight but that had been because Jenny had pulled tighter on the ties after Jennifer had said stop. "perfect" Jenny said looking Jennifer up and down. " I've already paid for them, Its my gift. There will be more if you're a good girl" Jenny then winked at Jennifer. The girls had dinner and shopped a little more before going home.

masterddk
02-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Friday continued

When the girls got home Jenny asked Jennifer to go and run the bath "lots of bubbles" was one of the conditions. Jennifer put the shopping bags in her room and went to the bathroom to fill the bath, pouring almost half the bottle of bubble bath in. 'lots of bubbles" she thought to herself.
Jennifer was still sitting on the corner of the bath when Jenny walked in, completely naked and holding a large bottle of wine and two glasses. "I thought you might have stripped already" said Jenny. Jennifer quickly pulled her black dress over her head to leave her naked. Jenny handed Jennifer the wine and glasses and got into the bath, carefully watched by Jennifer by this time quite excited by the thought of squeezing into the small tub with Jenny. She had been getting quite used to seeing Jenny calmly walking around naked and had often thought about reaching out to touch Jenny's beautiful curves, caress her breasts and explore.
Exploring the body of another girl had long been a major part of Jennifer's daydreams and fantasies and Jenny had recently become the body she could picture. Jenny instructed Jennifer to get in the bath behind her, Jenny slipped forward and let Jennifer slip into the bath placing a leg at either side of Jenny who then slid back, jennifer could feel the small of Jenny's back pressing against her inner thighs which made Jennifer want to push hard against her to feel for the first time someone else's body against her aroused swollen lips. Jennifer was instructed to wash Jenny's back then she slid into the bath all the time stroking down Jennifer's body, her head then sinking into the water between Jennifer's legs. "shampoo me now" she said as she rose from the water, again pressing hard against Jennifer. Jennifer was feeling like she was ready to explode with the hornyness building up inside her and could feel her loins wanting to rub hard against the gorgeous wet body of Jennifer.
By the time they got out of the bath they had drank more than half the bottle of wine and were getting quite giggly. Jenny finding every excuse to press a part of her body against Jennifer, all except her hands. This was almost driving Jennifer mad. She so wanted Jenny to touch her not to mention kiss her. Jennifer helped to dry and as she got on her knee's to dry Jenny's lower leg and feet she grapped Jennifer's head and held it firm and pushed her face against her pussy then pulled it away. " You see how smooth and shaved it is?" Jenny said. " I want you to do the same to yourself then get dressed" she handed Jennifer the bottle of wine and instructed her to finish it too " you need to be a little less shy tonight my girl"
Jennifer let most of the water out of the bath and took one of the razors from the bathroom cabinet. Jennifer sat on the edge of the bath, foot in the water the other arched on the edge of the bath and began to shave her pussy, watching and being carefull, at the same time still very horny. She had barely rinsed off the soap and looked to admire her shaven pussy when Jenny peeked through the door saying " don't even think about playing with yourself" The exact thought that was in Jennifer's head. "plenty time for that later. Now go get dressed"
As Jennifer took out the clothes she realised that something was missing, no underwear again. Jennifer was obviously to remain panty-less for the rest of the night just as she had been since first thing that morning.
Jenny called Jennifer into her room after just a few minutes. Jennifer found Jenny wearing the same skirt and corset as she was wearing, her hair in bunches " Tie me in then pet, then I'll do yours and your hair like mine" Jenny said. It wasn't long before they were ready, both dressed the same with matching hair and quite merry from the wine. At 8pm they headed of to the party.

DDK

masterddk
03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
it would be great if all readers gave this a rating

Thanks for reading so far

DDK

upforanything
03-01-2009, 04:07 PM
this is some good stuff!
cant wait for the next part!!!!

masterddk
03-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Party on

When the girls got to the party it was already in full swing, there were around two hundred people, teachers and first year students with a few older students who were helping out. A band was on the stage playing rock and pop covers.

As Jenny and Jennifer entered there was a wave of turning heads, Jennifer had the feeling she was looking good but together with Jenny they must have been every guy in the rooms fantasy for that split second. Jenny straight away pulled Jennifer by the hand onto the dance floor, the band had just started playing sympathy for the devil, a song Jennifer had heard more than a few times that week blasting from Jenny's room. Jennifer could feel the eyes of the people in the room burning her body, the guys drooling and the girls with their bitchy stares. She wasn't nervous about dancing as she loved to dance but she was dancing with another girl and both of them had short skirts on and NO panties. Jennifer couldn't tell if she was blushing or just rosy from the amount of wine she'd drank.

They had been dancing for a few songs when the band stopped playing. Jenny instructed Jennifer to go sit on one of the chairs by the dance floor, " dont cross your legs" she said. Jenny had walked across to the side of the stage and was clearly flirting with the guys from the band Jennifer even caught Jenny pointing across at Jennifer then handed each member in the band a piece of paper. The guys all seemed to give a nod. What was she scheming? Jennifer thought.

The girls danced for the rest of the night, Jennifer had even been asked to dance a few times from some of the guys. This was always met with a "sorry boys, she's mine" from Jenny. The band even commented on the "sexy dancers out front" and had pointed at them. This time Jennifer did blush.
It wasn't long before Jenny turned and whispered "lets get you home, I'm bored now" she then took Jennifer by the hand and led her away and held her hand until they got home, Jennifer was only happy to oblige, this is what she had been waiting for... she hoped. She still wasnt sure what Jenny had planned for her but if her behaviour today was anything to go by, Jennifer would be happy.
As soon as they got into the flat and closed the door Jennifer was told to go and stand beside her bed while. Jenny entered the room carrying a wicker box with a lid, Jennifer had seen three of these in Jenny's room stacked at the side of her bed. This was the largest one the one from the bottom of the pile. Jenny set it down and stepped across to Jennifer still standing as instructed but undressed and standing upright. She remembered Jenny being surprised at her not being naked before in the bathroom. "You undressed, why" Jenny said in a sturn voice. "Yes I thou..." Jennifer had hardly gotten the words out when Jennifer grabbed her left nipple tightly between her fingers and pulled. Jennifer gave out a little cry. "I think, you DO" Jenny shouted at Jennifer. There was no giggle to follow the shout as had followed all the orders that day and Jenny had never once sounded angry. Jennifer went to say that she didn't like that but was quickly told by Jenny to speak only when spoken too. Jenny took the lid off her wicker box and reached in. As Jennifer looked down she could see into the top of the box and could clearly see several dildo's and vibrators as well as some rope and what looked like... Jenny slapped Jennifer across the thigh as she stood up "no peeking now Jennifer" At that Jennifer felt velvet on her nose, a velvet hood was being placed over her head. From inside no sign of the light. It was dark. Jennifer could only hear Jenny's words and movements.

molten man
03-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Excellent. Just too good!!

sexonfire
03-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Great story! Quick! Write more!! :D

masterddk
03-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Time for some more of the story, remember and rate it people and coments are always good.

Party on continued

Jennifer was made to lie on the bed, she reached out to feel for the bed and lay down, naked and unable to see. She soon felt something tighten round her right wrist, then her left. Jennifer could hear the sound of velro, and the same was applied to her ankles. Jenny gave them a tug to make sure they were tight and wouldn't come undone. Jenny then attached four lengths of thin but strong nylon cord to rings attached to the leather ankle and wrist cuffs and tied each cord to Jennifer's bed posts, pulling tight, almost lifting Jennifer's naked exposed body from the bed. Any tighter Jennifer would have had to shout out. Still unable to see and a little uncomfortable, Jennifer felt Jenny's hand touch and firmly grasp her breast followed by the wet touch of Jenny's lips and tongue on her nipple. The uncomfortabe feeling of being tied so tight soon disappeared as the blind hooded Jennifer pictured this in her mind. Jenny squeezed Jennifer's breast tighter and bit her nipple causing Jennifer to scream out. Jenny continued to play with Jennifer's breasts and upright nipples with the occasional nibble or bite or pinch. Jennifer could feel her freshly shaven pussy getting moist and her lips swelling, wanting to reach down and pleasure herself but unable to.

Every few minutes Jennifer's pleasures were interupted, she could sense Jenny there but not feel her, the occasional sound of movement. A few times Jennifer heard her door open and close and the sound of footsteps. Jennifer's hearing was improving as time passed only broken by the touch and the lips of Jenny, each time entering the room playing with Jennifer's breasts for a little then leaving. Jennifer had lost count, six times or was it seven. Each of these times Jenny's touch had almost made Jennifer orgasm but each time Jenny stopped. The sixth time Jennifer couldn't help but cry out "please don't stop" but again Jenny did stop, and just in time, Jennifer was moaning hard and dying for her swollen pussy lips to be parted and fucked, she was thinking of the dildo's and vibrators she'd seen in Jenny's box of tricks.
Jennifer had only been hooded and tied for an hour but it felt much longer to her. The next time Jennifer heard the door open and heard the same footsteps she prepaired herself for Jenny's now familiar touch on her breasts. The she felt the bed move once again, the feel of Jenny climbing on top of her, the feel of her legs touching her inner thighs. This time was different, Jennifer felt the same lips kiss her navel and then the warm moist lips. "Heaven" Jennifer thought to herself, she cold picture everything she could feel, vivid, Jenny slipped her tongue into Jennifer's already very wet pussy. Jennifer whimpered and moaned, this was a feeling she had never experienced before. Tingles shooting up and down her body, she was ready to scream, right on the edge..... But again Jenny STOPPED. Jennifer began to cry "why are you doing this to me, I thought you liked me" Jennifer shouted. Still unable to see and with silence Jennifer began to panic. What was going to happen next. Was Jenny going to take pitty and release Jennifer or punish her for shouting out. Jennifer's heart sank, she still had not orgasmed at Jenny's hands, was Jenny pleased or disapointed? how could she now look Jenny in the eye? Jennifer was confused, confusion mixed with the desire to be touched again.

Jennifer had no idea what was going to happen to her next. The footsteps of Jenny leaving the room, the sound of the door closing then again the sound of silence.

DDK

molten man
03-09-2009, 03:50 PM
excellent writing!!!

masterddk
03-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks for that, always appreciated. Will post more very soon I hope.
I've been a little preoccupied

Thanks for reading folks :)

DDK

Adam
03-11-2009, 12:42 AM
its really nice.
would love to see more

masterddk
03-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Sorry its been so long folks

A Long Night

It was a little after 2am on the saturday morning, Jennifer had been tied and teased for what felt like an eternity. She was aching from being tied so tightly to her bed and her nipples were sore from Jenny's continual sucking and pinching. She had heard very little since crying out at Jenny, who had not entered the room since although Jennifer was sure she had heard the main door open and close. Had Jenny left her there as punishment? all the pleasure she had felt earlier turned to panic, her pulling and struggling made no difference, she was bound fast all that was left was to shout out. "Jenny.. Jenny... are you there" but there was no response. Jennifer began to sob.

It wasn't long before the the door opened and the familiar footsteps entered the room. Jennifer still sobbing as gasping for breath said " pplease let me go Jenny, its not fun anymore" Jennifer felt the hood being lifted and squinted as the light from the room hit her eyes. She could see Jenny smiling down at her " then we shall have to make it fun then my pet " Jennifer no longer felt like smiling back. Jenny then threw her long leg over Jennifer as her naked body climbed onto the bed and on top of Jennifer. Jenny slid herself forward engulfing Jennifer's mouth in her very wet shaven pussy. Jennifer got a strong smell of Jenny's expensive perfume not to mention the sweet smell of sex both familiar but different to Jennifer. Jennifer felt this and couldn't help but slip her tongue into Jenny's warm lips, her taste exploding in Jennifer's mouth, Jenny was not being gentle with her movements and was riding Jennifer's face and moaning hard. As Jennifer looked up she could see Jenny's pierced nipples attached by a chain and Jenny pulling on it, stretching her nipples.
Jennifer felt the gush and the wetness running down her face as Jenny orgasmed all over Jennifer's face " god that was great" Jenny shouted loud. Jennifer giggled, at the same time Jenny slid her body down Jennifer's body and kissed her. Jenny got up and left again as she had done before leaving Jennifer still tied naked to the bed, a smile on her wet tear and cum soaked face.
The sun was beginning to cut the room through the blinds when Jennifer eventually fell asleep, exhausted from her day. A day of mixed feelings and emotions not to mention experiences.

DDK

Rhys
03-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Great story would love to hear more. I was hoping for a bondage twist and you certainly delivered. Looking forward to the rest of the story

masterddk
04-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Sorry for not posting in a while

Jennifer's live was carrying on much the same for the next little while. Her relationship with Jenny was growing stronger, they had their fun most weekends and got their heads down and studied during the week. All this was about to change though....

Will keep you posted

DDK

molten man
04-19-2009, 12:59 PM
great continuation.. hope u will continue it now!!

masterddk
05-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry for taking so long in continuing my tale. I would love to continue telling you all bout Jennifer's first year at college..... but I really only have a few things that happened during this time that I can recall. It was the early nineties after all.
Jenny did continue to dominate Jennifer but they never became girlfriends, Jenny loved men too much. Jennifer never did loose her virginity although all her holes had been well abused by Jenny. Jennifer's most memorable experiences had come with the introduction of "orgasm control". Jenny had been using this form of punishment, teasing, play, call it what you will but that was mostly while Jennifer was tied up or unable to touch herself.It wasn't until early spring just before the easter break that Jenny had called it that. Jennifer was going home for easter and also had a family wedding to attend.
The night before Jennifer left the girls had been watching tv when Jenny said "While you are away I'd like to have control of your orgasms" Jennifer was a little puzzled by this. "what do you mean" she said in reply. Jenny then gave Jennifer some rules

1.You are not to pleasure yourself without my permission.
2. You will call the phone in the hall at 8pm each evening.
3. I will choose how, when and where you can play.
4. If you are unable to call at 8pm wait until the next night to call.
5. When I answer you must say "Good evening Mistress, May I orgasm"

Jennifer was only to be away for ten days and only five simple rules to follow, how hard could it be? she thought so agreed.
Jenny then suggested that they get naked and go to her room. "I better give you one last orgasm before you go, I still have the best selection of toys" Jenny giggled.

The next morning Jenny walked the short distance to the station with Jennifer. She insisted Jenny recite the five rules all the way, this turned a few heads as they walked not to mention the big snog at the station before Jennifer boarded the train. Jenny shouted "talk at 8" as Jennifer got on the train, still blushing from having Jenny's tongue in her mouth in a busy station.

More later

DDK

BLOEM51
05-28-2009, 06:50 AM
Excellent story.Keep writing

masterddk
05-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks BLOEM51 I'm just happy that people like my story :)

Cheers

DDK

firenight
05-28-2009, 07:00 PM
go on it sweet i like how it going

molten man
05-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Nice one.. Keep it going!!

masterddk
06-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Jennifer's journey home was an interesting one. She had no sooner gotten to her seat when she saw a young man in a suit walking up the carriage at some pace past empty seats, she had the sinking feeling he was heading strait for her. "hhi, would you mind awfully if I sit here miss" he said in a posh english accent. Jennifer's head was saying no but " sure no problem" was what came from her mouth. "thank you, the name is Charles" he said holding out his hand to shake hands with Jennifer before he'd even sat down in the seat opposite.

As the train set off, rolling out of the station Jennifer picked up a magazine from her bag. It was a usual girly mag with celeb gossip and an add for shampoo or makup or some other product as well as woman advice. Every time Jennifer looked up from the pages all she could see was a big smile from Charles usually followed with a random question the first being " your girlfriend back there at the station miss" Jennifer blushed slightly remembering the snog she and Jenny had shared" She had guessed the moment she saw him heading towards her that he must have spied them. Jennifer had been ready for such a question and replied " no, no, we're just good friends" then paused. "with benifits" she then said followed with a giggle. The journey was going to last a few hours and the not so shy Jennifer figured a little teasing would releave some of the boredom. He was kind of cute after all and Jennifer had great pleasure in making him blush this time.
Unfortunately Charles got off at the next station. Jennifer was left to get back to her magazine and the artical on "sex toys". As Jennifer read on she could feel herself getting a little moist downstairs. She found herself day dreaming about how she used to masturbate on the bus on the way home and looked around to see if anyone was watching before slipping her hand into her panties. Just as she could feel the warm wet lips of her vagina she stopped suddenly as she remembered Jenny's rule You are not to pleasure yourself without my permission. it wasn't even an hour since she'd left Jenny at the station and the realisation that this was not going to be easy and by the time the train reached Jennifer's destination she was almost having to sit on her hands and she still had 4 hours to go before she could make the call and ask permission.

DDK

molten man
06-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Interesting post!!!

masterddk
09-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Sorry I havnt posted more recently. I'm currently looking for inspiration.

DDK

molten man
09-27-2009, 03:56 PM
Take your time, but make it good!