PDA

View Full Version : pussy punishments

naughtygirl108
05-06-2007, 12:29 PM
hi. i need some punishments that will hurt my pussy and i also need sme self wedgie dares. you know you want to punish the naughty girl;)

mausi7280bi
05-06-2007, 12:38 PM
ok my naughty girl,
here are little dares:
1.put on every pussylip 2 clothpins, on your clit too. let them there for 10 minutes then pull the pins from your pussy. if it is to harmless, then put more pins on your pussy.
2.get stinging nettle and rub it on your clit and tell about it. best is it if you rub it all over your pussy and nipples.

cyrano69
05-06-2007, 01:13 PM
bad girl... naughty girl...

- put some toothpaste on a finger or two... then insert. you can't wash your pussy for 10 minutes.

- prepare 15 ice cubes, insert them 3 at a time, wait for ice cubes to melt, then insert 3 more... do it 5 times on total.

- take a ruler, bend it and slap your pussy lips/clit 10 times.

- get some really small suspenders, give yourself the biggest wedgie&melvin ever (make sure splits your pussy lips), attach the suspenders to underwear. dress up normaly to cover suspenders and go about your normal day. keep it like that for 4 hours at least.

Have "fun"

anonimousbob
05-06-2007, 01:18 PM
a worse toothpaste one is just squeeze a whole tube into your pussy and leave it

mxmn117
05-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Find the tightest, smallest G-string you have and put it on backwards (with the thin, string part in the front), then pull it up as far as you can (and I mean as far as it will physically go) and duct tape the underwear to your skin to hold it in place. Roll a six sided die. The number you roll is how many hours you must leave it like this.

For added fun, flip a coin twice. If it's tails either time, in addition to the above you must attach 3 clothespins to both your cunt lips and insert two ice cubes in your ass until they melt. If it's tails BOTH times, insert three ice cubes in your ass and in addition to the 3 clothespins on your pussy, attach two clothespins to each nipple.

metalmaker15
05-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Bedtime pussy tortue - take two pieces of long cord, tie one to each of your labia then tie them to your big toes making sure the cord is shorter than the length of your outstretched leg. Have a good night!
And
Take a tampon and smear it with the heat cream you put on sprained muscles, perhaps experiment with the amount, insert the tampon and feel the heat,

marth
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
1) use an electric mixer (egg beater). Take one of the beaters out, and leave the other in the electric mixer, insert the beater attatched to the mixer in your pussy, and let it run at the lowest setting for 30 seconds.

2) insert 2 ping pong balls in your pussy. wearing a thong, loop the back of one leg of it over a door knob, keep your heels to the door, and bend over and touch your toes 30 times.

3) masturbate for 30 minutes without stopping or cumming. as soon as you have to stop to avoid cumming insert a tampon soaked in hot sauce in your pussy, and leave it for the rest of the half hour.

4) get a power drill. as a bit, use a spoon, a brillo pad (steel wool), and any one other item that will fit. for each bit, spin it inside your pussy for 1 minutes solid.

5) make a tight tight thong out of fishing line, or dental floss. soak the part going over your pussy in hot sauce. Wear it for 6 hours.

naughtygirl108
05-07-2007, 01:57 PM
wow, you guys are good. keep them coming and i also need some wedgie dares to hurt my pussy. thanks!

also i have been doing clip dares and i need some suggestions of things to clip on my pussylips.

marth
05-07-2007, 10:24 PM
lol, if we're doin so good then let us know which ones you've done, and how they went.

3 more
1) clip a string tied to 2 paper cups with either binder clips or clothes pins. Then take a shower. You cannot empty the cups till you've showered for 15 minutes.

2) masturbate for 10 minutes, then turn on a tube vacuum an let it suck on your clit 10 times for 5 seconds each. Now repeat this whole dare 2 more times. Do not cum.

3) run 3 straightpins through each pussy lip. in one side and out the other. It'll hurt but it wont leave any damage

anonimousbob
05-08-2007, 08:29 AM
go and get a pussy ring (like an earring) but ask for them not to numb it. Also, ask if he wants to play while he's down there or if he wants you to play with him, if he agrees let him (or her, whoever does the peircing)

snufleufugus
05-08-2007, 01:28 PM
jumper cables to a car... duh

naughtygirl108
05-08-2007, 06:46 PM
well then here are my results:
-ifound the stiffest clothespins and clipped them n my pussylips and i put one on my clit. it stung on the clit but everywhere else it hurt so good. it was so great of a pain that i clipped some on my nipples for more punishment.
-then i got a plastic ruler and spanked my naughty little pussy, it wasnt too bad but very much enjoyable.
-next i put the tip of a tube of toothpaste in my pussy and squeezed about a fourth cup into my pussy, ohh man that was good punishment, whoever suggested that, i wish you were there to shove that paste up my pussy yourself.
-the ice cube one was pretty fun, it mad me cum like a whore
-after that i stuck five ice cubes up my pussy and gave myself a hanging wedgie over the door. my feet were a foot into the air. it was good

naughtygirl108
05-09-2007, 02:24 PM
today i experimented with the tube on the vacuum. stuck it on my clit for as long as i could: about 28 seconds

eddidde
05-10-2007, 12:35 PM
put a bulldog clip on ur pussy, then tie it to a door and wait for sum1 to open it and pull the clip off.

sonshinegirl653
07-21-2007, 09:09 PM
instead of toothpaste spread vicks vapo-rub on your pussy-it hurts muck worse

sirparkuk
07-23-2007, 04:49 AM
It looks like you really do deserve some punishment.

The last suggestion of vapo-rub is a good one. Aftershave is also very painful when rubbed into your pussy.

Clips are only any good if they are weighted. Get bull clips, clip them to your pussy and clit, and see how much weight you can hang off them - start with a shoe and work up.
Sir Park

daredevil
07-25-2007, 04:55 AM
cut a piece of cardboard to fit inside the crotch of your undies.
push tacs or staplegun staples(the ceiltile ones are sharper).
tape the back of the cardboard so they stay in.
put it in your undies and put them on.
part one- wear that all day
part 2-when the day is done give yourself a good wedgie to really increase the pain.
please let us know how it goes
DD

RandomDude
09-11-2009, 12:11 AM
fuck your pussy with the tube of a vacuum cleaner

RandomDude
09-11-2009, 12:11 AM
shove all the ice cubes in your freezer into your pussy

BillM
09-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Get a condom and fill it with water and the hottest hot sauce you can find.

Tie the end off and put it in the freeze.

After it freezes all the way, use it as a dildo to get yourself off. After you get off, stick it inside you and keep it there letting it melt completely.

Mythologist
09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Get a stiff- bristled hairbrush, and "brush" your pussy as quickly and roughly as you can for (roll a die) minutes. After that, smear some ben gay/toothpaste/ etc over it and smack your pussy with an object of your choice (belt/whip/riding crop/etc.) ten X (roll a die) times. Once done, brush it for another (roll a die) minutes. It ought to be rather sore by the end, plus it will be sensitive for anything else you do.

p.s. Oh yes, and of course report how it went.

qwertyzx
09-19-2009, 07:10 PM
1. Use a belt, or two, to loop the belt through your crotch and over you shoulder. Make sure your pussy libs are separated on either side of the belt. and wear it for 24 hours.

2. Put two ice cubes in your pussy then plug your pussy with a dry sponge. you can't remove the sponge until it is completely soaked from the cubes and your juices.

3. Get a cardboard toilet paper roll, and insert it into your pussy, so that your insides are exposed to the air. Put on a short skirt without underwear and go flash some poor unsuspecting guys!

Mythologist
09-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Combine teh vacuum and the clothespins! Place as many clothespins as you want on your pussy and simply pull them off with the vacuum. Obviously, this may not be too vacuum-friendly with certain models, and you will probably be down a clothespins unless you won't to go looking for it afterwards.

BucsFan
09-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Has anyone realised that this thread is over TWO YEARS OLD. Oh, really? You did? Oh, you didn't? Well guess what, whether you did or not, the person who asked for this dare is probably not even interested in it anymore. If you guys really really want to add to this, then make a game up for it or something.

Manbearpig
09-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Lets not post on a very old thread again. Okay, thanks