PDA

View Full Version : Figging - A New Twist

masterturbo973
01-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Had a bit of a lighbulb moment. Last night was round at a friends, and noticed that they kept their root ginger in the freezer.Apparently it keeps it fresh and makes it easier to grate (no stringy bits).

I think you might be able to see where I'm going with this.......

Peel and notch your stick of ginger as per usual, but freeze before using. Use a fine grater to do the final shaping whilst frozen. Make sure there's no loose bits stuck to it and keep in the freezer until the right moment arrives!

Field reports on how effective it is most welcome.

MT

N.B. For anyone out there who doesn't know the full SP on figging there is an excellent post on the subject here (http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1200).

kirrik
01-28-2009, 07:54 PM
I don't want to bump the old thread, but some people don't seem to understand the underlying purpose of figging. Originally it was used when selling horses, they would hold their tail and ass up high to show it was young and strong. The same idea is used on the sub. Figging is meant to be used in conjunction with paddling. When the sphincter clenches, it makes the ginger stick much much worse, therefor the sub wont try to clench the ass muscles to soften the paddling or the ginger will sting. And when paddling, it is so much more fun to watch the fat of the ass jiggle around because the muscles aren't clenched.