PDA

View Full Version : Timed "Games"

Sethiam
01-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Something I thought about today and wanted to share. It's not really timed, it's more of "Do it quickly or else something will happen"

Some of this has scientific stuff, pardon me. I'll leave semi-complicated explanations first, with simplified ones later

Materials:
Sawdust or Toilet Paper (optional, but more fun)
Sugar
Water
Large Bottle [Preferably Gatorade]
1 gallon Milk Carton
Bucket
String
Wire
Door (I'd be surprised if you didn't have one)
Chain leash, rope and Lock (for your slave)
Key to the above Lock
Slave

Prep: Mix grounded toilet paper or sawdust with water. Then, place the keys to the leash lock in the middle of the water and freeze it (sawdust/TP makes ice melt slower, also forms a bullet proof substance called Pykrete). Freeze one milk carton filled with water with sugar mixed in (sugar makes ice melt faster).

Strip your slave completely naked. Then chain and lock your slave so that she (or he) is inside of the house and in front of the door (should the door open, anyone in front of the house will be able to see).

Open the door slightly and take a string and tie it around the doorknob. Then tie the other end of the string to the bucket.

Let's assume your door opens to the right. Place the bucket to the right and hanging so that the bucket is suspended in the air.

Find a way to place the milk carton over it and tip it or put it upside down so that the water can flow into the bucket. Make sure the bucket is high enough that the door can fully open.

Since your slave is chained, finish the job by tying her hands behind her back. Heck, why not? It could only make it more fun.

Place a chair between her legs. Cut the bottle part off of the large bottle of ice with the keys in it.

Get the idea now?

Since TP/Sawdust in ice slows down the melting speed, she's going to have to warm up the Ice herself if she wants to get the keys out. If she's slow, the water in the milk carton will melt and pour into the bucket. Now, the best way to make the ice melt might be for her to keep it inside of herself.

The bucket is placed in such a way that the door will open if the bucket gets too heavy, the door will open, giving anyone in front of the house a nice view of her body.
~~~Simple Version~~~
Freeze a large bottle of water with ground toilet paper mixed in and keys to her leash lock inside. Freeze a milk carton of water with sugar mixed in.

Open the door slightly. Tie a string to the doorknob, tie a bucket to the other end. Place the bucket somewhere in the direction the door opens. Leave the bucket suspended in air by something high, maybe a coat hanger. The weight of the bucket and water will open the door.

Chain your slave in front of the door naked. If the door opens, she would be seen by anyone outside.

Leave the milk carton open and upside down above the bucket. If the ice melts, it will drip into the bucket.

Leave a chair between your slaves legs. Tie her hands behind her back. Cut open the large bottle and leave the ice on the chair. She will have to warm it up by rubbing against it or keeping it inside of her.

There are two endings.
#1. She melts the ice with her body, gets the key and you get a nice show.
#2. She doesn't melt the ice in time. The weight of the bucket will open the door. You and everyone in front of your house may get a nice show.

It seems nice, but could someone test it for me? The TP or sawdust is optional.

Zeromus
01-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Very nice first post! It is quite creative.

Sethiam
01-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Thank you, this is just the result of boredom though. Could someone try this out for me?

Sasahouser
02-03-2009, 08:51 PM
My bf once made me do something like this. He chained me, left a key in ice and told me to get the keys out. He left a vibrator in my privates beforehand to make sure I used my butt.
In terms of coldness, it works.

Officelover
02-04-2009, 04:45 AM
I LOVE this idea! Incredible, incredible, incredible! I expect more great things to come from you.

Oh, and welcome to getDare.