PDA

View Full Version : My first step into this arena

Maxxim
01-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Max waited impatiently in his study as he watched the road. The package he had ordered should be arriving soon but the UPS truck still hadn't made it's appearance. He turned from the window and closed his eyes, trying to focus on the idea that his desires would soon be fulfilled. This was worse than a christmas morning when you're six years old and waiting to unwrap that huge present that has been sitting under the tree. The faint sounds of gravel crunching under tires reached his ears as the brown truck pulled up. He went downstairs to the door then hesitated. He shook his head then grabbed the door knob and opened it.

He looked outside at the beautifully clear, sunny weather then his eyes locked on the crate being offloaded. They hadn't sent the familiar brown van, but instead a cargo hauler. The delivery man was standing on a hydraulic plaftform that was slowly descending towards the ground. He was standing beside a wheeled crate with the words 'fragile-do not drop' stencilled on the side. Max smiled as he saw the crate and knew that his order had finally arrived. He signed for the package and stood there looking at the rough wood that concealed his prize within. He waited for the delivery truck to pull away before he pulled the crate inside, wrestling with it a bit as he dragged it into the living room. He sat down on the sofa, putting off the moment for just a little longer as he let the reality of the moment sink in.

Max stood back up then retrieved the crowbar and jammed it into the top, prying it up. He removed the cover and found the top stuffed with loose packing peanuts. He started fishing around beneath the surface and his hand caressed something smooth and warm. He felt it squirm just a bit, disturbing the upper layer. He pushed his other hand underneath and got a good grip, pulling his prize to the surface. He looked at her, his eyes taking in her fiery red hair, milk white skin and the blindfold and gag she had been fitted with for her trip. He lifted more of her from the concealing foam and noticed her small perky breasts. He felt her start to struggle, but she was tightly bound. Her arms were bound to her thighs and her wrists were bound to her ankles, ensuring she was completely exposed for his inspection. He was going to enjoy this.

rpUral
01-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Interesting start. I'd enjoy hearing more....

Maxxim
01-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Max pulled her from the foam, his eyes drinking in the rest of her as the packaging fell away. A few peantus still clung to her as he set her down on the floor. She squirmed as the cold tiles touched her skin and made muffled sounds through the gag. He knelt down and slid his hand over her skin, inspecting her for damage. He squeezed her breast, feeling how firm it was as he watched her continue struggling beneath his hand. He smiled as he slid his hand down, heading south. His fingers trailed across the skin, tracing around her belly button before slipping into her shaved crotch. He squeezed her mound, then slid a finger in slowly, feeling how tight she was. He pulled his finger back as he realized she was still a virgin. He thought about this new development as he rolled her over onto her stomach, exposing more of her flesh to the chilly tiles. He had ordered a slave, but delivery had been delayed twice. The voice on the phone he had dealt with had assured him that he would be compensated for the delays. They had certainly held their end of the bargain.

He turned back to the task at hand. His hands began exploring her body until he reached her butt. He squeezed it as well then spread her ass cheeks open. He realized that she wasn't dirty either. Surely if she had been in the box for awhile she would have soiled herself. That meant she was shipped from somewhere close. He abandoned that line of thought. It didn't matter where she came from. She was his now and she was a blank slate that he could mold.

He rolled her back over and pulled off the blindfold. The girl blinked a few times in the light as her eyes grew accustomed to the brightness after so long in the dark. He noticed her blue eyes as she looked around wildly. Her gaze settled on him and he noticed the fear in her eyes for the first time. She had stopped struggling and was now shaking slightly. Max smiled at her as he reached for her gag and said, "Don't be afraid. I'm going to remove the gag, so don't scream unless you want me to put it back on. Nod if you understand."

She nodded and he undid the straps and pulled the solid ball out of her mouth. She licked her lips nervously and he could tell that she was thinking about screaming. He waited for it to pass her lips but she never screamed. He smirked then told her, "My name is Max. I'm your new owner. This is your new home. Do you have a name?" he inquired as he moved closer.

She shook her head but didn't speak. Max wasn't surprised. He had expected her to be well conditioned mentally and the first thing to be stripped away was your identity, your name. "Your new name is Anya," he told her. "I'll begin your training tomorrow, but first, you need to be shown your room and settled in," he said as he got up. He returned shortly with a collar and a leash. He fitted the collar around her neck, locking it in place with a small padlock before undoing the ropes binding Anya. Once she was free she stretched a bit then tried to cover herself. Max turned to her then spoke, "Stand up. Keep your hands at your sides, Anya. I'll give you clothes if I want you covered," he said as he turned away then pulled on her leash, leading her deeper into the house. Her hands fell obediently to her sides as her cheeks burned from being so exposed and pulled along like a dog on a leash. He stopped in front of a door then unlocked it before stepping inside, pulling Anya in as well.

"This is your new room," he said as he picked up a chain with a locking clasp then secured it to her collar. "Get some sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow," he said as he stepped out, closing and locking the door behind him.

Officelover
01-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Interesting. Never been done before. Sort of like a sci-fi story.

I like it, and will keep reading.

I would like to point out that the grammar and spelling are good. Very original.

ps118jlg1
01-19-2009, 05:47 AM
i like this story so far. please continue. and how would you pronounce Anya?

rpUral
01-19-2009, 06:32 AM
I would assume it'd be "Ann-Ya". Maybe with more of a British accent on the Ann; not sure how to type it. :)

Good story so far. Thanks.

Officelover
01-19-2009, 06:43 AM
If I'm not mistaken, Anya is a russia name. I coul dbe wrong. I think it is pronounced, "Ah (as in restaurAnt) Nya"

ps118jlg1
01-19-2009, 08:05 AM
If I'm not mistaken, Anya is a russia name. I coul dbe wrong. I think it is pronounced, "Ah (as in restaurAnt) Nya"

ok. thanks. rpural, thanks to you also

CleverGirl
01-19-2009, 06:23 PM
Very cool start and very original. A little unrealistic at the beginning. I mean, if you are gagged in a box filled with packing peanuts, you will suffocate and die, so I may have chosen a different type of crate, but I am willing to suspend disbelief because it is so original and the lack of realism makes it seem...surreal? Unrealistic in a good way is what I mean. Anyways, great start. Please continue soon!

Maxxim
01-19-2009, 08:05 PM
{{In answer to the questions, yes, it is a russian name, and rpUral has the correct pronunciation. To clevergirl's question, I should have described the packing peanuts better. The large S shaped ones are perfectly safe at least for about six hours. I know from experience on that one. and I failed to describe the crate better. I saw it in my mind's eye as being wooden and having spaces between the boards, small enought to keep the peanuts in, while being large enough to ventilate the area. I used a similar crate...and yes, she had a panic button in case she freaked out.}}

Anya woke with a start as she heard the door to her chamber open. She tried to pull her cover over her body then realized she didn't have one. She tried to cover herself with her hands then remembered her master's words and dropped them to her sides as she stood up. The chain clinked, pulling a bit on the collar. She kept her eyes on the ground as the person stepped into the room. She felt the weight of the chain fall away and heard a metallic click as a leash was clipped into place. She saw a hand reach up and push her chin up until she was looking into her owner's eyes.

"You should be proud to be my slave, Anya. You will look at me when I speak to you," he told her before turning. "Come," he said as he started walking out. Anya started walking before the slack on the chain ran out this time. She didn't like the feeling of being dragged. She looked around at the barren hallway, the utilitarian track lighting not detracting from the austere look. Max led her into a small room that had a screen door that opened onto the outside. Anya's eyes grew wide at the thought of stepping into the sunlight clad only in her birthday suit. She new better than to stop walking as her master led her into the garden. She really looked at him now since she tried to focus on anything but the horridly exposed feeling she had. She noticed the shorts, t-shirt and running shoes. She felt her stomach start to flip flop as he broke into a light jog, leading her towards a rubberized track with a line of hedges behind it.

"If you can't keep up, I'll punish you," he warned her as they reached the track. He sped up just a bit, getting his stride as Anya kept up with him. They passed a spot in the hedges that was low enough to expose her to the street beyond the hedge wall. She nearly stumbled as a few pedestrians stopped and gawked at the topless girl running by. Max tugged on her leash lightly to bring her back to the task at hand. Her focus was divided and she had started to fall behind. Max nodded approvingly as she pulled alongside then sped up again, taking her around the track, exposing her to the street repeatedly as they did their morning exercise. Finaly, after running eight laps, he slowed down to a jog again, leading her around one last time to cool down. She was out of breath, but had kept up with him. As she relaxed, she noticed the sound of voices over the normal street sounds. Max pulled her to the hedge wall and chuckled as he peered through it. Look out there. You've drawn quite a crowd, Anya," he told her. She realized that the guy she had seen at the beginning was still out there and some of them had cameras. She blushed furiously as she realized what had happened. "This is just the beginning, Anya," he said as he pulled her to her feet by the collar.

CleverGirl
01-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Again, very good, and very original. May I ask what the society is like? You said at the beginning that she was originally going to be sent by UPS, and the mere fact that he let her be seen and seemed proud of it gives me the impression that slaves are totally legal, but if that were the case, why would neighbors be shocked? Wouldn't they be used to nude slaves in public? And wouldn't Anya be less embaressed, with naked slaves being less taboo? Or is having a slave illegal in this society and Max is just a bit careless, letting his slave be seen? I really like your story, but I'd be nice if you could clarify this. Thanks! And keep writting, I love it!

Maxxim
01-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Slaves are legal, but there are rules governing them. They are only allowed to be naked on their owner's property. Being naked on a public street would get their owner fined for indecency. Being seen from that street on private property is not illegal. Slaves must be covered while in transport from one place to another, hence the crate and packing peanuts. The way one becomes a slave is either willingly entering slavery, or by being convicted of a crime and sentenced to slavery. Children born from the union of a slave and the owner are not considered slaves and must be raised by the owner. The slave parent may be sold after the child has been weaned but that is frowned upon. In the case of violent offenders, most are not suitable to be sold and are instead used as slave labor by the state.

The training the slaves undergo is fairly rigorous, but conducted privately without much exposure to specific things their owner may derive pleasure from, such as exhibitionism. They are exposed mostly to the bondage and punishment side of bdsm as they are trained to serve, but again, in a private setting.

If you have other questions, feel free to ask.

Nohbdy123
01-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Very nice writing, keep it up please.

Officelover
01-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Slaves are legal, but there are rules governing them. They are only allowed to be naked on their owner's property. Being naked on a public street would get their owner fined for indecency. Being seen from that street on private property is not illegal. Slaves must be covered while in transport from one place to another, hence the crate and packing peanuts. The way one becomes a slave is either willingly entering slavery, or by being convicted of a crime and sentenced to slavery. Children born from the union of a slave and the owner are not considered slaves and must be raised by the owner. The slave parent may be sold after the child has been weaned but that is frowned upon. In the case of violent offenders, most are not suitable to be sold and are instead used as slave labor by the state.

The training the slaves undergo is fairly rigorous, but conducted privately without much exposure to specific things their owner may derive pleasure from, such as exhibitionism. They are exposed mostly to the bondage and punishment side of bdsm as they are trained to serve, but again, in a private setting.

If you have other questions, feel free to ask.

At first, I thought you were talking about real life, and was going to ask, "What the hell? Which country are you living in?!" and then I realized...

Great story!

Terribly original, and good writing!

molten man
01-22-2009, 04:01 PM
nice start. waiting for the next part!!

x_daringbaby
01-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Oh, I'm excited for the next part. :D

CheshireCat_13
01-25-2009, 03:35 PM
I love the way that you sound as if you're in real life. Like Officelover, I too was startled for a moment until I realized that you weren't discussing reality, you were discussing the story's reality.
Keep it up!

dogsrule1221
03-22-2009, 03:50 PM
this is amazing
luv it! keep it up!

molten man
04-01-2009, 10:58 PM
It really is!! Lets see when he posts again!!

Pingu
04-02-2009, 04:40 AM
He won't. He's banned.