PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever walked completely naked around the block or neighbourhood at nighttime?

andrew_b
12-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Ok I was dared to walk around my estate naked and i am just wondering is their anyone here who has done something similar. I am going to do it at night time so their will be less chance of being caught but their is still a possibility.

Comment plz

@ppl3
12-08-2008, 01:41 PM
No, i haven't but often wondered about running to the park in early hours of the morning naked. Good luck with your dare:) It is too cold where i live at the minute to go anywhere naked.

Daredevil999
12-08-2008, 01:53 PM
yes read here for details
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17477&page=2

Krystal
12-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Yes makes the neighborhood a slightly less boring place to explore :)

No, i haven't but often wondered about running to the park in early hours of the morning naked. Good luck with your dare:) It is too cold where i live at the minute to go anywhere naked.

That's a lot of fun, i used to do it a lot with some friends. Go out at like 2-3ish a.m, play Soccer, volleyball or just mess around in general at the park. But yea doing it in cold weather = no fun. Chilly weather is alright, but mid-winter is just like step outside turn around and go right back in.

andrew_b
12-08-2008, 04:04 PM

yeah probably won't do mine for a while either

Nick
12-08-2008, 05:30 PM
No, i never have. My neighborhood is really bad for it cause all the houses are really close and the wooded area behind my house is small.
I used to live in a bigger house when i was younger way out in the woods. I wish I was still there cause I would have been outside sooooooo much naked or doing dares.

socal_dan
12-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Public nudity seems to be a big thing for you. That's cool... just chill a little bit. You seem obsessed to the point it worries me a little.

Now to feed that obsession. Yeah. I use to do it once a week or so around 2:30/3:00am. Definitely better in summer since I get cold really really easily. As far as I know I was only seen once, and I started laughing. It was some mexican guy I know who doesn't know me (thank god), and was probably shocked out of drawers seeing a skinny white guy running around with his junk flapping about.

The nice part about it is that it's risky, but not to the point where you're guaranteed to get caught. Hella fun.

LordCaspen
12-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Why, yes, actually.

When I was in junior high, I don't remember which grade, I stayed up late some night and saw a movie called /Bullet/, with Mickey Rourke. There's a scene at the beginning where he robs a couple of preppy teens looking to score in the projects on the rooftop of a tenement. He makes them strip off and then throws their clothes over the side of the building and leaves them bollocks naked. The whole thing got me pretty hot and worked up so I decided I had to try it.

I walked outside, it was two a.m. or something in a fairly dense suburb. I walked down our street to the cross street, to a sort of recessed area at the front of someone's yard, where there were shrubs.

I pretended like the movie ... The sudden betrayal -- my dealer suddenly hurling me (and a friend) into a secluded spot. The drawn gun. Racing pulse, senses heightened. "Take off your clothes," he says. Disbelief, dismay, rage all take turns. I feel like I'm imitating what I saw pretty completely, and now for it. Resignation.

I pulled off my sneakers and white socks. Slid out of my jacket and piled it on top. T-shirt followed. I was bare-chested, and of course that's when I really noticed the cold. It was summer, I think, but a Washington summer, and any case it was two in the morning. I mimicked the sort of disgusted griping/whimpering of the boys in the movie, imagining Bullet there, subtly touching himself, as my jeans came off and went into the pile with everything else. And, as in the movie, I stopped.

"Shorts, too," says the Bullet of my imagination. My friend and I refuse. We've been had, but he won't really go through with this. But then he has his gun and he's pointing and shouting, and then his voice drops real low. "I'm not leaving until you girls drop your little panties."

I'm a really thin, really white kid standing alone in just his tighty-whities looking up the street. Nobody. Nearly naked and alone. I hitch my thumbs in the waistband, and pull them down, trying to go a little slow so not to lose the moment too quickly. I stepped out of my shorts a foot at a time and then put them on the pile with the rest.

I started a walk. Not far, but I figured what's the point of getting naked in public at night if you don't at least step out into the street? So I'm there, and the air has the texture of velvet and a coolness like ices across all my skin and around all my parts. I feel myself over, and by that time I hadn't learned to masturbate with my hand so my touching myself was not particularly a turn-on, just a weird deep-seated thing that was part gratification, part humiliation, and mostly just mysterious in effect.

I didn't get far when a car peeled around the corner at the top of my cross street and stopped virtually on top of me. Headlights showed up everything, and I could see shit but someone was getting out of the car. I dashed back to my clothes, snatched up everything, going down a mental list, undies, pants, shirt, jacket, shoes, socks, dammit dropped a sock, run back, grab it, and pelt home lickety-split ... don't stop, don't acknowledge, hope like hell the next-door neighbors aren't out on their porch for one of their late-night fags ... and straight to the door.

I get on our porch a little out of breath, my pretty bare feet are sore from asphalt, I'm only mostly sure I've got all my shit still in my arms and I barely manage to work the door without dropping anything else and get inside.

And it's over.

Except the furious dry humping later in bed, but that's something else again.

I never heard anything about that incident in the neighborhood. I wondered, later, what the people in the car thought. Did they think it was a prank? Did they initially think something bad had happened to me? Sometimes I think about what might have happened if I'd just stuck around ... naked and all.

BiMale16
12-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Yeah, I live in a cul de sac, and sometimes I go out and walk around it. Or to the stop sign at the end, and wait for a car. I've actually been caught doing that once by someone driving by.

Officelover
12-09-2008, 02:43 PM
I have not. I think it would be one of the hardest dares to do.

LordCaspen
12-09-2008, 11:12 PM
BiMale16,

Yeah, I live in a cul de sac, and sometimes I go out and walk around it. Or to the stop sign at the end, and wait for a car. I've actually been caught doing that once by someone driving by.

You intrigue me. "Caught," as in they saw you and you ran? Or something more?

BiMale16
12-10-2008, 02:08 PM
BiMale16,

You intrigue me. "Caught," as in they saw you and you ran? Or something more?

Well, kinda. The cul de sac joins up with the main neighborhood road, and I was at the corner of that road when someone drove by. They didn't drive into the cul de sac. I ran anyways though xD

LordCaspen
12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
BiMale16,

Well, kinda. The cul de sac joins up with the main neighborhood road, and I was at the corner of that road when someone drove by. They didn't drive into the cul de sac. I ran anyways though xD

I totally get it -- in your position I'd have done the same, I think. I'd be highly interested to read someone's story, though, where their being caught gave no option for retreat ...

I had another near miss a year or so ago. I was in the middle of a street near my house (not the one I was living at in the previous story), and stripped off in a line -- shoe, a few steps further, other shoe, a few steps, sock, and so on down to underwear and then naked. I ran up and down the street -- silent, at one-thirty a.m. or something, and yet somebody saw me!

Apparently, they didn't see me clearly, though ...

So a few minutes of this, and I'm (I confess) a touch winded, and in any case, very nearly satisfied. I go back down my line, getting dressed again, and just a very slight touch concerned I was seen and will suddenly be stopped by someone before I've got it all back on.

But no, I'm all dressed, socks and shoes back on, and walking on down the street back on my way home, when a patrol car turns onto the end of the street in front of me. Not necessarily for me, not necessarily for me, not necessarily -- oh, shit, it's slowing down in front of me. A couple of uniforms get out and start grilling me.

Yes, I was seen, but the thing is I'm now a suspect for potential burglary. Like, oh sure, I'll just strip off and see if I can't find any place to rob like that. Stupid fucking people. So they can't have seen me nude.

Besides, the police seemed surprised when I confessed to them my shameful secret: I was streaking. About this time, a second car, with a snarling, snapping dog in back comes around the corner. A brief conversation between cops, and it's determined I'm not up to no good, except I shouldn't be streaking, and "next time," they're going to run me in.

So ... I was nearly caught. But caught or not, I think it's part of why I've sort of gone off getting nude in public, even at night, ever since.

kirrik
12-18-2008, 02:53 AM
Not nearly as daring, but me and some friends would use the apartment complex's community pool at night and go skinny dipping sometimes.

andrew_b
12-18-2008, 03:19 AM
Not nearly as daring, but me and some friends would use the apartment complex's community pool at night and go skinny dipping sometimes.

I think that is as daring cause people might hear you

ty_la
12-18-2008, 02:13 PM
I've run up my driveway naked, it's a very long exposed driveway, and it wasn't even nighttime, it was around 7pm so there was still some light.

andrew_b
12-18-2008, 04:15 PM
I've run up my driveway naked, it's a very long exposed driveway, and it wasn't even nighttime, it was around 7pm so there was still some light.

Wow anyone see you?

hottomato
12-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Ok I was dared to walk around my estate naked and i am just wondering is their anyone here who has done something similar. I am going to do it at night time so their will be less chance of being caught but their is still a possibility.

Comment plz
I did it once

t was actually during a game of poker dare
I lost all my clothes so it was down to dares. I had to go out right around the block and back. The bastards locked the door and kept me outside for over 5 minutes
before unlocking it

andrew_b
12-18-2008, 07:02 PM
I did it once

I lost all my clothes so it was down to dares. I had to go out right around the block and back. The bastards locked the door and kept me outside for over 5 minutes
before unlocking it

That sucks.............

LordCaspen
12-18-2008, 08:26 PM
hottomato,

I did it once

before unlocking it

This is the first I've seen you around. I take it you're a guy? When was this you played? Other people got naked, or just you? Did anyone else get dared naked?

If it seems like a lot of questions, it is, but only because strip poker stories are among the best kind of stories there are, especially when it's the author (preferably male) getting naked.

ty_la
12-18-2008, 08:36 PM
Wow anyone see you?

I don't think so :P , I couldn't see anyone close enough to see me. but who knows xD

rhode64
06-08-2009, 04:07 AM
have done it often in the summer have walked from home to our local park round the park and home completely nude and yes I have been seen on several occasions .mrs and I were screwing on the grass when a young couple stopped to watch but thats another story.

HarryPotter
08-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Newbie here - just Googled the subject and thought I'd let you know that I've done this quite a few times. Today is Tuesday and I most recently did it on Sunday night - 2 nights ago. I was out for about an hour at 3.30am and had the entire neighborhood to myself.

Great feeling of freedom being naked and able to go wherever you want. Recommend the experience to anyone considering it.

I can now look out of the windows in my house and think to myself 'I've been naked there - and there - and there...............'

Komodo Jones
08-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Of course I have, who hasn't? Well probably a lot of people on this site...but I digress. Sadly, I don't do this anymore because the forests near my house where I used to do this have been pretty much decimated. There's still a little bit there but not a lot. Also, in my platt, we don't really have blocks. We just have one long street with a lot of cul-de-sacs or courts. I'd never be brave (or stupid) enough to walk that much. I have also walked around my house naked one time and rushed out to my car to get something completely naked, it was parked on the street not on the driveway. There's several more experiences of public nudity around my place in my non-fiction story "Some Stuff I've Done" in my signature.

HappiMaddi
08-16-2011, 09:20 AM
i have not unfortunately, the most I've done is in a bikini

HarryPotter
08-16-2011, 09:36 AM
i have not unfortunately, the most I've done is in a bikini

Aww Maddi - the feeling is most excellent. At first you can't believe that you're stood naked in the street at 3.00am. Then, you realize that no-one can see you as all windows are curtained and if not, the occupants of the house are not looking outside. They're watching TV or asleep in the lounge.

I've been stood naked outside houses where I can see the occupants watching a late movie. They have no clue that I'm there and as soon as you realize that, the feeling of freedom is awesome

LSD4Kaylee
08-16-2011, 09:25 PM
I've walked around naked before at night. Its alot of fun but mostly farmland so my neighborhoods pretty big.

Kewai
08-24-2011, 11:41 PM
I havent walked/run around the block or anywhere public really before. But at boarding school, Somebody who probably thought they were really funny decided to hide my towl and dressing-gown while i was having a shower. I had to run to the towel room through a few hallways and rooms to get another towel. Lucky it was the weekend and not many people were there.

princessjessie
08-26-2011, 01:56 PM
nope, i would be too scared to do it lol

Robdublin29
08-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Done it quite a few times. Lastr time I did it was last night at about 1am, totally nake dexcept for socks, well it was a bit cold LOL. Wlaked around the block and then past my house an dup the road a bit, taxi went by, no idea if they saw or not. All fun :)

myExhibChance
02-17-2013, 06:25 PM
I did, twice. The first time I carried a pair of shorts with me, in case a car came by or I heard someone. The second time, I left everything at home, I was completely naked and at the whim of the environment. It was 3:00am on fall night, just cool enough the air had a small bite initially, but cooled me down later as I ran under street lights in an effort not to be seen. I would pass people's houses with automatic lights and they'd make me jump out of my skin. Terrifying and fun. All in all, the walk was about a mile, most right in front of neighbor's I walk by daily; I was out there for like 20 minutes. It was crazy and exciting! I hope to do something like that again.

nudeguy
02-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Yup. a freind and i once took a nice naked walk around their neigborhood at night. no one caught us thanks to it being by the woods so it was easy to hide when needed

evie.sub
02-17-2013, 11:10 PM
I have never been naked in a place like that as i always have high heels on :)

Truckernaut42
02-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Once got completely naked and walked across the street. Was awesome.

doodlebug
02-19-2013, 10:20 AM
Never naked, but I have gone out at night wearing nothing more than a bra and panties :D

Dareholic
02-19-2013, 02:42 PM
I was dared to do this when I was a kid in the summer time. Atleast I happen to live in the middle of nowhere.

jaylick
05-15-2013, 12:52 PM
I was real close to a naked walk after reading this thread, but it just got really cold last week so I wimped out, Tomorrow night, maybe!

HarryPotter
05-15-2013, 01:22 PM
I was real close to a naked walk after reading this thread, but it just got really cold last week so I wimped out, Tomorrow night, maybe!

I think I'm up for another walk later this week - it's been a while

jaylick
05-15-2013, 02:01 PM
I think I'm up for another walk later this week - it's been a while

Wow -- An Aussie complains about the cold and the British guy doesn't mock him for it! There's a first :p

Sexdemon
05-15-2013, 02:03 PM
I have walked naked a little around the streets at 3am, but not much, was thrilling as hell though.

the best i did was in the countryside, i placed a spare car key under a rock along this road and drove 2 miles away, i rolled down the window half an inch and got naked, i got out of the car and locked it. i then posted the keys through the window trapping me outside until i walked 4 miles naked. that was most exciting, almost got caught like 5 times.

Kelly4Dares
05-15-2013, 07:11 PM
I've done it a few times in the middle of the night before. A couple time's i've even gone around a bigger block in my neighborhood that's like a half mile around. I'll always hide when a cars coming but It's really exciting being out and exposed like that. I've taken off my clothes in the daytime briefly too but not for very long.

jaylick
05-24-2013, 10:20 AM
Last night after a fair few drinks, I walked around the block in nothing but sneakers and a jock strap. If I'd known how completely empty the streets were at 2am I might have gone full nude... tonight's the night perhaps...

tcitycity
05-24-2013, 03:44 PM
as teen.. i often walked the neighborhood around 3-4am and would usually start out just walking down the street but as time went on started walking more of the area.

The most i have ever done, would leaving the front porch after jerking off and then walking which often got me even harder, and when I found a good place to hide (bushes usually) would cum again... and would walk the equivalent of 3-4 blocks away..
Have been caught twice, but those are two different stories .. as to what happened.

But during daytime, back then, it only happend at campouts and usually when me or those I were with knew there would be nobody else for a bit.

tcitycity
06-06-2013, 06:38 PM
The times i got caught did result in future fun.
In one case, the older lady (proabbly 35+ then) and I became good friends for 10+ years...

The other, baqsically blackmailed me into doing stuff for her..

In both cases, fun.

Erotica_fetish
06-06-2013, 08:33 PM

Comment plz

Done this many times. Good fun. Also went to drive thru naked for a dare

hood.0272
06-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Not at my current address. It's pretty much a 24 hour neighbourhood.
I did at my last place and when I was a teenager I did it a few times.
I stayed at a hotel recently. You know the kind. Built a little outside town on the edge of civilisation. One early morning I was doing an underwear dare when I was overcome by a rush of blood to the head. Throwing caution, and my boxers to the wind I set off bare-foot and bare-assed around the hotel. I started in a side street out onto the main road which I crossed to discretely pass the front of the hotel behind the screen of parked cars.
The side of the hotel was open wasteland which was rough on the feet. About half way along I had to pass the deserted kiddie area with it's festoon of cameras. I was relieved to get to the back of the hotel as all the rooms faced the sea but of course I was now passing the service areas and they start much earlier than the guests. Fortunately most of the boundary was a chainlink fence atop a wall that afforded sufficient modesty and I was able to time my sprints across the wall-less portions when noone was looking.
As I emerged onto the side street again my heart was in my mouth. 200m of street lay ahead of me before I could recover my underwear and slip back through the side entrance using my passkey.
A couple of cars passed without incident driving over the white boxers which lay on the road. A third car turned in from the main street as I stood in the middle of the road recovering my clothes. The guy in the car was clearly unimpressed with what he saw!

CookieMaker
06-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Nope, never actually walking/running/anything like that, but I've been naked in various places.

Hallamark
06-09-2013, 10:01 AM
I did it as a dare growing up. A few of my friends had been over and we were playing truth or dare late into the night. It was around 1am and during the dead of winter so it was freezing cold. I was dared to go out the back door completely naked and down the path behind our house to a bridge and walk back. I wouldn't figure there was anybody out and as far as I know to this day I wasn't seen. What normally would have taken about a minute took several since the snow was deep and extremely hard to walk on. But I did it and my legs were completely numb when I stepped back inside. From what I remember i'm pretty sure that dare gave me the flu shortly afterward.

Sound&Fury
06-09-2013, 06:00 PM
I got very drunk and got naked in a very public place and walked home. It sucked.

Alan2dare
06-13-2013, 07:40 AM
I have walked around the block naked with three cothed women and on guy whao was clothed too, they wanted to make sure I did walk all the way around the block naked. while we did three cars drove by and they definately knew I was naked, two of them honked. it was great!

Stray mouse
06-14-2013, 04:52 PM
But I live in the middle of nowhere, dose that count.

Efzudemwhite
06-15-2013, 01:14 AM
Nope. Too many cameras :D

leashbottom
05-15-2014, 04:40 AM
when i was around 13 i was having sex with a neighbor who demanded i always be naked in front of him and i would sneak out of the house and undress on the side, then, leaving all my clothes behind, go to his house. i would always have a hard-on when i got there... He was out of town often and when he wasn't home i would wander around the neighborhood naked, always leaving every stitch of clothing behind. At first it was just around the block, but after a while i would see how far i could go... i would cross a main highway, wander around through this outdoor mall, strip malls, grocery store parking lots etc. Sometimes i would come across a group of people, or couples or whatever and see how close i could get.... one night i walked for a couple of hours, bare ass naked and then realized it was close to sunup!... raced home and made it to my clothes just as my Dad was leaving for work!!
By the time i close the sliding glass door to my bedroom the sun had come up

andrew_b
05-15-2014, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure if I mentioned but I did end up doing this dare. It lasted for 35 minutes cause I got seen and had to hide for a good, although I did have to get seen by a woman full frontal. I felt brave, so I didn't cover.

I worked it how far it actually was, about 2 kms or little over a mile. I can't believe it was that far. It is to this day the most daring thing I have ever done and although I really enjoyed it, I haven't really done anything like it since.

mrpropel
05-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Yup, had to for a dare. luckily this neighborhood I am currently living in is like practically deserted at night and even during the day at times. So I had no worries and still have no worries for the most part. :P

Samareck
05-27-2014, 11:42 AM
The last couple years I discovered the thrill of going outside completely nude. The first time I ever did it was at the pool at my grandmas trailer park. I would go out there at night, wait till 11:30 pm and the light in the pool would turn off. At first I'd get into the pool and then take off my swimsuit, but then it got to the point when I would take it off outside the pool then jump in the water naked. I'd go for a swim and my swimsuit would never get wet! I did this almost every week.
The first time I ever did it at my own house was last year. I woke up at 1:23 am with this HUGE orgasm. I was going to go into the bathroom to relieve myself, but I got the idea, what if a masturbates outside? So I turned the balcony light off, and when outside and did just that. It was cold, it had just finished raining, so the ground was wet. The weather just added more thrill to it.
There is an abandoned golf course near my house, so the thing I do the most frequently is going there around 1 or 2 am, wearing just shorts, a shirt and shoes, I would strip down and run around, sometimes sprint naked on the grass, along the fence, and down the asphalt trail. There is my old middle school right next to it so I have sometimes jumped over the fence naked and run on the jogging track, and on baseball fields. I can't go near the classroom buildings, but there are security cameras there but I reeeealy want to. And there are a lot of houses overlooking the area, so that adds a lot of fear, and exhilaration to the entire experience. But I make sure most of the lights are off. It was even out here, where I masturbated outside for the second time. But that particular time, I was walking home, and a patrol car was driving the direction of the golf course. I just tried to act normal. But when the car got close to me, they shined the light on my face. But they turned it off, and just kept driving. I had never been so scared to see a police car in my life. That was the last time I went to the golf course so far.
The last few times I went on my balcony naked, but I've been going a bit further. I walked down the 13 steps. From here I'm completely exposed to a cul de sac of houses. Then I would walk down the side walk, I try to make it to the street. Completely nude. Every time I do it I go a little bit father. My main goal is making it to the middle of the street.
I've recently discovered a lot of abandoned dairies and ranches in my area, where there are streets with no lights for about a mile. But they're a good couple miles from my house. I would need to ride my bike out there, and have a bit fun out there. I'm just paranoid of police cars now!

Doctor
05-27-2014, 11:53 AM
I haven't and, sadly, I can't whilst I live with my family but it is a huge fantasy of mine, something I'd like to do in the future. Why restrict it to just 'around the block' though? :p

NerdyGirl
05-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Yes. I've walked around my neighborhood naked at night before. Also, one time I walked naked down my road and back in the middle of the day on a dare. It was a long time ago though.

The longest time i spent wandering naked around my neighborhood was from midnight until the sun started to come up. I hid everytime a car came in my neighborhood but I flashed a few cars by the main highway after I walked all the way out there and fingered myself. I didn't spend the whole night just walking around naked though. I also skinnydipped in the neighborhood pool and played on a playground.

EmmaLang
05-27-2014, 12:18 PM
I have done it a many times and the results of it can be read in this thread.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735

Luv Emma XxX

Samareck
05-31-2014, 12:56 AM
UPDATE: I made it to the middle of the street naked just last night.
So proud of myself :D

andrew_b
06-02-2014, 08:12 AM
UPDATE: I made it to the middle of the street naked just last night.
So proud of myself :D

Well done. I'm proud of you too ha ha.

Bitchy_Beth
06-14-2014, 01:18 AM
Yes when I was in Uni. One night my gf and I had been out and had a little too much to drink. We ended up having a friendly arguement on who could fun the fastest. She suggested that we raced around the roads near our house, you can do a circuit quite easily. I said that we should make it more fun and do it naked. So we did. It was about 2am so there wasn't anyone around, but it was fun.

andrew_b
06-16-2014, 06:30 AM
Yes when I was in Uni. One night my gf and I had been out and had a little too much to drink. We ended up having a friendly arguement on who could fun the fastest. She suggested that we raced around the roads near our house, you can do a circuit quite easily. I said that we should make it more fun and do it naked. So we did. It was about 2am so there wasn't anyone around, but it was fun.

That's awesome, wish I did stuff like that with my friends.

Oh also who won?

Iodine
06-16-2014, 06:44 AM
Its hasnt done it before but It would love to. damn those pesky laws forbidding it. :p

Zombie Ninjas 7
06-16-2014, 07:40 AM
I did it a few times back when i was in highschool. although, one time, (usualy did it at like, 2 am) my neighbor and classmate was coming home from work at 2 am, (unbwnownced to me) and ended up seeing me nude, walking the streets. o _ O yea, the next day when he confronted me about it, i claimed i had to much to drink and was plastered that night. lol.

TT454
06-17-2014, 01:46 AM
No way. Why would I do that?

andrew_b
06-17-2014, 04:26 AM
No way. Why would I do that?

Cause it's exciting and daring