PDA

View Full Version : The Site's First Dice Dare

lestat221
07-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Oh Boy! I have the sites' first Dice Dare!!! Kool...

For those of you who don't know what a 'Dice Dare' is, I'll explain.

For This Dice Dare (DD) you'll need one six sided die (more advanced ones have two). It's pretty self explanatory, really. You simply do what is next to the number you roll until you roll the "end of dare" number (in this case, 4). I'll do an example of of the DD I put up today (they can often vary in kinkyness, daringness, etc. and like I said, more advanced DD can say like you roll something then go to this, and etc., but this will be a simple roll this, do this)

For Guys

1- Be Completly Naked, Masturbate Normally, DO NOT CLIMAX
2- Wear Only Panties and a Shirt, Touch Every Wall In Your House (Walking)
3- Hit Your Balls 5 Times Another Roll (Roll Dice Again, 5 Times New Roll)
4- End of Dice Dare
5- Wear Clothespins on Nipples And Take a Jog For 5 Min OR Melt An Icecube on Balls and Punch them Five Times
6- Put Tampon In Your Ass, Leave It Until You Roll A 4 (IF you can't get to tampons, deepthroat a cold hotdog, IF you don't have any hotdogs, find a pen to shove up your ass until you roll a four)

For Girls

1- Be Completly Naked, Masturbate Normally, DO NOT CLIMAX
2- Wear Only A Men's Shirt (or a Big Shirt), Have An Ice Cube In Your Pussy and Touch Every Wall In Your House OR Have A clothespin on your Clit and Touch Every Wall in Your House (Both Walking)
3- Walk Out to Your Mailbox Nude (If You Live In An Apartment or Have No Mailbox, Just Step Outside of Your Place of Living For 2 Min. WHILE WALKING)
4- End of Dice Dare
5- Wear Clothespins on Nipples And Take a Jog For 5 Min OR Wearing Nothing (or a Collar if you Have One) Crawl Like A Dog From Your Bedroom to Your Kitchen and Drink from a Dish of Water (NOT YOUR PET'S WATER)
6- Put Tampon In Your Ass, Leave It Until You Roll A 4 (IF you can't get to tampons, deepthroat a cold hotdog, IF you don't have any hotdogs, find a pen to shove up your ass until you roll a four)

MY DICE DARE/EXAMPLE:

First I rolled A Two, I had to wear my sister's old panties that had "Thursday" on them and a picture of Cinderella, luckly nobody saw me :shock:

Next I rolled a One, So I prepared Myself For That, man it was torture... I'm rockhard after those panties hehe :oops:

Now I rolled A Five, and I couldn't find any clothespins, so I had to melt the ice cube (which took forever!) and punch myself in my balls five times! I had to take a breather After that one, until i rolled

ANOTHER Five, Well, I almost fainted when it came up five, but, i melted another ice cube and punched my balls five more times...so now i have a hard dick, and two reddining numb balls :?

I FINALLY got the four then... at least it's over :P

That's how it is... Not Too Hard At all

You can see I put more imagination in the girls part, but it's mostly the same things. I'm lucky I didn't get a six :S haha

Well, Have Fun

Be Descriptive, Be Safe!!!

07-06-2005, 10:59 PM
I got a 3, OH MY GOD THAT HURT!

But then I got a 4 right after it. lol I guess lady luck is with me.

§corpion
07-06-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm the guy from above, I was wondering, if you're not supposed to climax when you masturbate when do you stop?

lestat221
07-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Usually right before the "point of no return"

caitlincait
07-25-2005, 01:07 PM
cool

vampire
10-23-2005, 05:44 AM
I got a 6 three times! thats 3 up there!

lestat221
11-25-2005, 01:51 AM
whats that caitlincat? did you try it? hmm :P and you, vampire...which are you, male or female? not that it matters... but it is nice no know sometimes.

Collie
01-09-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm Female.

I got 5, and choose the dog thing. Yet my roomate clipped a leash on the collar and "walked" me.

Then was 3. A group of dudes were going down the stairs. They saw me and whistled.

Next was 2, then I got a 4 :)

summer
12-25-2006, 11:18 PM
I want proof, more pictures should put in of these dares and by the way if anyone has any realy good dares for one person to do I will do ANYTHING, except things that have to do with other poeple.:)

Rob
12-26-2006, 06:12 AM
If this is the sites "First Dice Dare", How do you explain:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=826

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=705

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=86

So, how can you call it this site's first dice dare?

Glutgod
12-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Auctly rob, lestat is a member from a long timeago, and first if you look at the numbers at the end of the thread pages this is 18 the lowest, I dunno if thats what it means, and plus I was there when those other threads where made and not this one. so yea thats how he would explain.

Rob
12-26-2006, 05:49 PM
You're right. I got confused, because, well, it says first dice dare, and I've seen plenty of dice dares before. This is the first dice dare, my bad, The thread number is the correct one. Plus, look at when lestat posted it origionally, summer of 2005. Wow. I am sorry.

Death
01-14-2007, 04:48 PM
really good dice dare...here's what I got.
3, my balls hurt so much
3, I wanted to kill myself when i got it twice
6, all i had was a marker
5, that wasn't bad, could hardly feel them,
then another 6, two markers up there, man!
then a 4

dared to perfection
01-19-2007, 12:13 PM
i rolled a 2, ok not too bad only my younger sister was home and somehow i avoided her, and then rolled a 4 a bit short but i guess that leaves me time to do more dares.

sub093
08-30-2007, 11:02 PM
my sister only had thongs so i had too put that on

jlstockton25
03-18-2008, 03:41 PM
I rolled 2 3 5 6 1 1 6 4

2-Put my husband's t-shirt on and a clothespin on my clit and touched all the walls. It hurt to walk with the clothespin on but I did it

3-There's no way I was going naked to my mailbox, so I let my dog out and stood naked on the back porch instead..so I guess I somewhat failed.

5-I did the dog thing..even tho no one was home it was still really embarrassing

6-Tampon went in

1- Masturbated with two fingers

1-And again

6-Another tampon..they are the scented ones so they kinda sting, and they are still in because I like how it feels :-)

4-Game over!! Might do it again..

sfdsrox
06-18-2008, 01:49 PM
oh wow. i got a 5 and then the stupid dice rolled on every other number except 4 ugh

little miss naughty
09-15-2008, 02:35 AM
I got a 2 but didnt have any ice cubes so i used a clothes peg instead

then i got a 1 it was really hard not letting myself climax