PDA

View Full Version : Negative Reward? Positive Punishment?

CleverGirl
12-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Take your pick!

Anyway, I'm new here, but I've been playing around with light BDSM play for a bit. My bf's a little less hard core than I am...
But anyway, I like to write, and I was horny one night and decided to relieve the tension by taking a wack at my first ever slave/Master erotic written piece, and my protagonist came up with a wicked awesome idea for a punishment. As I've never tried this, and probably won't any time soon, I can't guarantee that it is safe, but I don't see why it wouldn't be. But you need to decide that for yourself.

Basically, if you start to feel that your slave isn't focusing on you enough, and is disobeying for self-centered reasons, you may want to teach them a lesson about the importance of focusing on the Master. A punishment that fits the crime, you might say. Have the slave get on his or her knees in front of you, and tell them that you've found their devotion a little lacking. So you've decided to give them an incentive to be a little more self-less. As the Master, stick some ginger root up the slave's ass (I know there are threads on this post that tell you how to do this safely, make sure you wash your hands thourghly after touching it, you don't want any juice to touch any eyes or anything). My protagonist used ginger root, but you could apply any number of painful devices. Now, tell the slave to blow you or eat you out, and let them know that the ginger root doesn't come out until they get you to come!

The initial reaction of one in pain is to do things quickly. So the slave will probably start out in a frenzied rush to try and get you off as soon as possible. Unfortunately for the slave, most people like things to start off slow, and they prefer variety, forcing the slave to overcome his or her instincts and pain to think through how best to get you to come. This makes it really fun for you. And if you're really mean, you can hold back on purpose.

It's a simple idea, but very sexy, I think.

Boogeyman
12-03-2008, 03:24 PM
mmmm sexy indeed

slave.2008
12-04-2008, 12:31 AM
This is a very good idea. Putting the slave into a mindset where their master/mistress is above themselves.

Justamale
12-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Nice tip, will have to keep this in mind :)

socal_dan
12-09-2008, 04:24 AM
I heart ginger so very very much. But it gets a mixture of reactions, I didn't think it was that bad (I never do anything to a sub I haven't at least tried to know what it's like), and I've heard some people say it has almost no effect at all. And I've seen some incredibly violent reactions, where I've thought "I'm really glad my penis isn't in her mouth right now."

Be sure this is something that works first, or the result could be hilarious[ly bad].

TensionRoom101
12-09-2008, 04:30 AM
Thing is, it's only a punishment if your sub doesn't like it. Figging (as anal ginger insertion is known) is a big favourite of my sub, so in your example, I would be rewarding bad behaviour. Having said that, it certainly gets her attention...

CleverGirl
12-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Good point! I didn't think of that. This could have some bad reactions from certain slaves, and nasty consequences as a result (no one wants to get their penis bitten by an overly panicy slave), which is why I said I wasn't sure if it was completely safe. Its probably safe for some couples and not others. Thanks for pointing that out. So, yeah, make sure whatever form of pain you apply (ginger root or otherwise) is painful, but not so painful that you or your slave could be seriously damaged by this. Every slave is different, so test it out without the blow job first, so you know the slave is capable of completeing the blow job while in pain, and without hurting you. And yeah, I guess this could be a reward (although I didn't know that some people actually enjoyed giner root, that stuff burns like hell when I just eat it!)