PDA

View Full Version : Dares needed to do while naked

andrew_b
12-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Ok I just want poeple to post any naked dare they can think of, doesn't matter what it is, want to do crazy naked dares

iwant2move2hawaii
12-06-2008, 10:26 AM
take a walk around the block

naked40
12-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Clean your house.
Wash your car.
Swim. (where and when is up to you...)

andrew_b
12-06-2008, 03:20 PM
take a walk around the block

i live in an estate so their are no blocks

andrew_b
12-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Clean your house.
Wash your car.

Don't have a car or house.

Zeromus
12-06-2008, 03:38 PM
So you live on an estate... in a cardboard box?

A CARDBOARD estate, thank you very much...

iwant2move2hawaii
12-06-2008, 05:15 PM
i live in an estate so their are no blocks
ok so then walk around your estate

banneduser
12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
IMHO walking around naked is a stupid idea, youll get arrested or raped eventually...So based on that here are some basic suggestions...

Clean the skirting boards of your house (the wooden stuff that goes around the bottom of the walls/room, you clearly arent homeless so theres at least one room in yuor current home where you can do this)

Do ALL your homework butt naked with a hard on. Press your cock head into every sheet of paper somewhere and then think about it when you hand it in at school

do the housework naked, hoovering, dusting etc... again you must have one room in your home where this is possible, even if its just the bathroom.

Dance naked in front of a big mirror.

Wash the windows naked (i suggest upstairs windows, not downstairs)

Drag yourself naked across the floor in every room in your house (can be limited to the rooms you can do this in) dont go too fast though! Ouch!

Take pictures of yourself naked and upload them to the internet or print them and leave them outside somewhere (faceless of course and no-where family would find them) If you are near a secluded area (such as a woodland that is rarely visited, even a public toilet) Go there and strip (can do inside the cubicle if in toilet or perhaps a changing room) and dance/walk around/pose naked

Go to a pool/beach and pull your shorts down just enough to show pubes or something, or if on a quiet beach get changed on the beach (clothes>naked>swiming clothes>naked>clothes)

go to a gym/pool and take a shower naked or get dressed/undressed as i described above (in most places like gyms its fully acceptable and common to walk in and see a naked guy drying himself off or getting changed etc....)

If at school use the showering opportunity to get fully naked, be the first one naked and the last one dressed

Ill stop there, but thats a fair list to get on with! If you do them describe them in detail!

andrew_b
12-06-2008, 06:37 PM

That really insane, I'll try it if i have the balls

p.s. i will be doing it at nightime so their is less chance of being caught.

andrew_b
12-07-2008, 07:08 AM
rgjmce, I'm still curious as to how you live on an estate with no car/house? xD

Oh what i meant was that i don't own a car/house

I live with my parents

naked40
12-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Don't have a car or house.

If you live with your parent's you can still do my house dare.
If you are really daring, you could come up with a way to clean your parent's car naked...

andrew_b
12-07-2008, 12:19 PM
If you live with your parent's you can still do my house dare.
If you are really daring, you could come up with a way to clean your parent's car naked...

yes i can and i will when i get the chance

andrew_b
12-07-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm still looking for dares and I don't care how crazy they are, please people whatever you can come up with, it will be welcome thanks

banneduser
12-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Did you do my extensive list? If so write about all the dares you have done, it will help get more in the future!

andrew_b
12-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Did you do my extensive list? If so write about all the dares you have done, it will help get more in the future!

haven't had a chance yet, i will do them the next time i have the house to my self

Officelover
12-08-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm staring to get the feeling that people are alays asking for the same kind of dares.
:(

banneduser
12-08-2008, 07:07 PM
I dont understand how he hasnt had time to do my list of dares but still wants more :| If i had a long list of dares to be getting on with id probably be doing them instead of asking for more!

andrew_b
12-09-2008, 02:13 AM
I dont understand how he hasnt had time to do my list of dares but still wants more :| If i had a long list of dares to be getting on with id probably be doing them instead of asking for more!

sorry it's just that i will have loads of time today to do dares cause i will have the house to myself

andrew_b
12-09-2008, 06:22 PM
:mad:IMHO walking around naked is a stupid idea, youll get arrested or raped eventually...So based on that here are some basic suggestions...

Clean the skirting boards of your house (the wooden stuff that goes around the bottom of the walls/room, you clearly arent homeless so theres at least one room in yuor current home where you can do this)

Do ALL your homework butt naked with a hard on. Press your cock head into every sheet of paper somewhere and then think about it when you hand it in at school

do the housework naked, hoovering, dusting etc... again you must have one room in your home where this is possible, even if its just the bathroom.

Dance naked in front of a big mirror.

Wash the windows naked (i suggest upstairs windows, not downstairs)

Drag yourself naked across the floor in every room in your house (can be limited to the rooms you can do this in) dont go too fast though! Ouch!

Take pictures of yourself naked and upload them to the internet or print them and leave them outside somewhere (faceless of course and no-where family would find them) If you are near a secluded area (such as a woodland that is rarely visited, even a public toilet) Go there and strip (can do inside the cubicle if in toilet or perhaps a changing room) and dance/walk around/pose naked

Go to a pool/beach and pull your shorts down just enough to show pubes or something, or if on a quiet beach get changed on the beach (clothes>naked>swiming clothes>naked>clothes)

go to a gym/pool and take a shower naked or get dressed/undressed as i described above (in most places like gyms its fully acceptable and common to walk in and see a naked guy drying himself off or getting changed etc....)

If at school use the showering opportunity to get fully naked, be the first one naked and the last one dressed

Ill stop there, but thats a fair list to get on with! If you do them describe them in detail!

Ok i did all the dares that i could do at home, i did the one involving getting naked in a secluded area, won't be able to do the other ones for a while except maybe take naked pics of myself. Oh and couldn't do any of the involving school cause i'm not in school anymore

andrew_b
12-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Clean your house.
Wash your car.

I cleaned my house but couldnt do the other two

andrew_b
12-09-2008, 06:26 PM

sorry won't be able to do this one for a long while cause it is absolutely freezing, i was naked in my back garden earlier but only stayed out for a few seconds before i had to go inside, i will do this dare when it gets warmer though cause it sounds like a lot of fun but still being very daring

andrew_b
12-13-2008, 07:10 AM
Can i get more dares plz p.s. won't be able to do ones outside unless they involve being naked for a short amount of time

andrew_b
12-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Ok I did the post naked pics of myself on the net dare.

If you want to see them go to the getdarephotos yahoo group.

Go to photos and then rgjmce's naked pics.

Let me know what you think.

banneduser
12-13-2008, 05:38 PM
EDIT, found the group

andrew_b
12-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Does no one care about my pics?