PDA

View Full Version : bathroom dice dare (messy)

Lorna
11-16-2008, 06:10 PM
This dice dare is a long, multi-part messy dare that is specifically designed to take place in a bathroom. Just a warning: if you don't like messy dares, this won't be for you. For this dare, use a standard 6-sided die. Some of these dares can be done in a public bathroom, but others can only be done in a bathroom with a shower, so I recommend doing these dares at home. There are also penalties at the very end for those of you who choose not to do a dare that you roll.

First, roll to see what bathroom objects will be at the center of your dare:

1. toilet paper
2. shampoo & conditioner
3. the toilet
4. toilet bowl cleaner
5. tub
6. bath towel

If you rolled a 1 (toilet paper):

1. take a wad of toilet paper and pee into it, then press the piece of toilet paper between your pussy lips (or ass cheeks for guys)and give yourself either a frontal or anal wedgie (respectively) and leave it all day

2. take a crap and wipe your ass with a wad of toilet paper and then rub the poo-covered toilet paper all over your buttocks--nestle it between your butt cheeks for safekeeping the rest of the day

3. spit several times into a large wad of toilet paper and then rub the spit all over your chest, thighs, butt and then privates (in that order)--finally, spit into the piece of toilet paper again and leave it in your underwear for at least 3 hours

4. the next time you take a crap, you can only wipe one time, with a thin piece of toilet paper

5. the next two times you take a piss, you can't wipe, or spit on a piece of toilet paper and then wipe with it

6. the next time you have to pee and crap, first wipe your pee and then wipe your behind (with the same piece of toilet paper)---but not vice versa! (at no time should you get poo in your privates, especially not females, as this can cause infections)

If you rolled a 2 (shampoo & conditioner):

1. the next time you wash your hair, do it backwards: use conditioner to shampoo your hair and shampoo to detangle it (this one is really only effective for people who have relatively long hair, so if you don't, re-roll for another dare)

2. squirt a whole container of shampoo or conditioner on your head, rub it in, and let it dry for an hour. take a shower, but only wash half of it out. don't wash it all out until the next day.

3. squirt shampoo and / or conditioner into your underpants and give yourself a frontal and rear wedgie for at least fifteen minutes--then put the underpants on your head for at least fifteen minutes

4. spit several times into both the shampoo and conditioner before you wash your hair

5. use shampoo and conditioner to wash your body and regular body soap to clean your hair

6. the only shampoo or conditioner you can use for the next five days has to have a small amount of toilet water in it (it doesn't have to be dirty toilet water)

If you rolled a 3 (the toilet):

1. rub your bare butt (and boobs if you're a girl) all over the toilet from top to bottom

2. lift the lid and the seat of the toilet and bend over it and see if you can make your boobs (if you're a girl) or penis (if you're a guy) touch the toilet water

3. splash toilet water (either clean or dirty) all over your chest and buttocks

4. dunk both your feet in the toilet and then sit on your feet for at least five minutes

5. dunk your bra and underwear in the toilet and wear those garments for the rest of the day

6. pee in the toilet and then drop a heavy object in it while standing naked right over it to make the dirty toilet water splash over you

If you rolled a 4 (toilet bowel cleaner):

1. instead of using a sponge to clean yourself in the shower, replace it with the toilet bowel cleaner

2. rub the toilet bowel cleaner all over your feet every day for the next week and wear the same pair of socks

3. if you're a girl, squeeze each of your breasts between the toilet bowel cleaner and shake them back and forth in it--if you're a guy put your penis and balls between the toilet bowel cleaner and rub it back and forth till you cum

4. rub the toilet bowel cleaner in your hair

5. stick the toilet bowel cleaner in the back of your underwear and walk around like that for an hour

6. smack yourself in the face twice with the toilet bowel cleaner (you're allowed to avoid hitting your mouth)

If you rolled a 5 (tub):

1. spit in the tub and wallow in it for five minutes

2. fill the bathtub up to the brim, take a huge piss into it (you'll need to drink lots of water for this) and soak for fifteen minutes

3. stand naked over the tub, then blindfold yourself, lean forward and spit into the tub at random. climb into the tub with the blindfold still on and then lay down in the tub--you wont know where the spit is till you lay on it!

4. bathe in the same bathwater for the next week. if you live in a house with other people and can't leave the tub filled for all that time, just take a pitcher or two of the water out each time you are done with your bath and drain the rest--the next time you take a bath pour the old water from the pitchers into the bath--continue this for a week.

5. same as above except pee in the water each time you bathe in it

6. poop into thetub while squatting in the water, then climb out and add water to the brim of the tub while filling it with tons of bubbles--get back in the tub and lay back without looking where you're laying--you might feel a surprise underneath you!

If you rolled a 6 (bath towel):

1.clean the whole bathroom floor and counters with your towel and then use that towel after your next two showers / baths

2. use your towel to wipe your privates after taking a pee / poo and then use that towel after your next two showers / baths (you must rub yourself with the towel from neck to toe!)

3. make your bath towel into a ball, hold it between your legs, and pee into it as if it's a diaper (works best if you drank a lot of liquids beforehand)--then wrap this towel around you and rub yourself with it up and down

4. do the same as above except wear the towel on your head like a turban for the next two hours

5. use your bath towel to spit and blow your nose into for a week, and then use it as your towel for the next week

6. masturbate and cum into your bath towel every night for the next week and also use it to dry with after every shower for the whole week

Next, roll to see how many times you are doing this dare again:

1. zero-lucky!

2. two times (from a different category than you rolled before)

3. three times(from a different category than you rolled before)

4. four times (from the same and a different category than you rolled before)

5. five times (must be from three different categories)

6. six times (must be from every single category)

Finally, penalties if you choose not to do one of the dares:

1. write "loser" on your chest in permanent ink in huge block letters, then spit in your hand and rub it all over your face

2. shave all of your pubic hair, and then eat it (if you are already shaved, eat your own cum in every meal you have for the next 3 days)

3. don't bathe for the next week (for females--also don't shave for the next two weeks)

4. don't bathe for the next week and also don't change your pants or underwear for the next week (also, sleep in the same pair of pajamas every night)

5. every time you have to use the toilet for the next three days, pee or poop a little bit into your underwear before going to the bathroom

6. same as above except wear the same underwear the whole three days

Lorna
11-18-2008, 11:11 AM
i decided to do my own dare just to get this started

first, i rolled a 4 (toilet bowl cleaner). then i rolled a 3 (squeeze each of your breasts between the toilet bowel cleaner and shake them back and forth)

for how many times i have to do it again, i rolled 1 (zero)

i'll get back to you guys later on how this went.

alchemist
11-18-2008, 02:55 PM
I have just done this dare I rolled a 4, 1 so I had to use the toilet cleaner as a sponge it was very rough then I rolled a 5 that means 5 more dares
6, 4
2, 2
4, 4
2, 5
4, 6
I decide to get them do together other then the leave shampoo in (I will do this later but I have short hair so it won’t do much) as I can’t use shampoo in my hair because of 2, 5. So I pee on a towel and wear it on my head then had a shower doing all the other dares.

slutboy
11-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Very good dare I think. I haven't had time to do this yet, but I will do soon. Just wanted to let you know I like it a lot.

legoguy314
11-18-2008, 10:41 PM
wow awesome dare I love this one way to go!

Lorna
11-25-2008, 11:59 AM
hey sorry it took me so long to tell about the dare. i realized when i went to go do this that i don't have a circular toilet bowl cleaner with a hole in the middle like i thought so i wasn't able to insert each breast in it but i took the toilet bowl cleaner and rubbed it all over and between my breasts and then smacked each breast with it.

Officelover
11-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Good dare.

Some things don't seem safe in the respect that, while I know you were trying, it just seems a little unsanitary. I like messy dares, but I'm just not sure about some of them.

But I must say, good.:)

sucka
11-27-2008, 09:05 PM
exelent dice dare sounds do able i will do soon as i have time

Lorna
12-12-2008, 04:30 PM
yeah it is a bit unsanitary lol just a bit

but in all seriousness, if you feel uncomfortable with any of them, just roll again for another dare (But do one of the penalties too!)

also, a good rule of thumb might be to bathe thoroughly after doing any one of the above dares lol

Officelover
12-18-2008, 03:35 PM
yeah it is a bit unsanitary lol just a bit

but in all seriousness, if you feel uncomfortable with any of them, just roll again for another dare (But do one of the penalties too!)

also, a good rule of thumb might be to bathe thoroughly after doing any one of the above dares lol

Makes sense. I only meant that it doesn't seem all to safe if you 'had' to do it.