PDA

View Full Version : blood and salt

userben
04-10-2007, 11:28 AM
ok this works if your slave has a scab or cut that is open and bleeding. ok get some salt and put it the cut or scab that is bleeding. I DONT KNOW IF THIS HURTS I JUST SAW IT IN A MOVIE SO IF ANY ONE TRYS IT PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS HERE:) :) :D :cool:

shadoweater
04-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Yes, this hurts.

Maverick
04-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Indeed, salt in a wound is painful. Lemon juice is also painful. I've not experimented, but lime also seems likely, maybe oranges.

On a related but less useful note, I got a lot of salt in my eye once. Burned like hell (do not try with contacts in, salt can get stuck between contact and eye, even more painful, and, as I understand it, damaging)

anonimousbob
04-11-2007, 10:36 AM
the reason it hurts is it draws out the liquid, so in the eye it can be very damaging (that's why slugs dry up with salt on them) so be careful with this one

spitfire2
04-11-2007, 10:44 AM
anything sour related hurts like hell ;)

Maverick
04-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I wasn't recommending the eye, just adding some proof.

Didn't know it was the drawing of liquid that did it. I assumed it was a acid-base sort of thing, since most body stuff requires a very certain ph. neato.

Hccmike
04-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Saltwater is acualy good for a wound helps it heal faster and cleans if it if a recall

anonimousbob
04-11-2007, 01:11 PM
I mean as far as getting it in the eye is concerned, it can dehydrate the cells and cause damage, getting it in cuts should be fine, although it can get into the blood

Glutgod
05-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Yea, this whole salt thing, it hurts like hell! When I fell while going around on my motor bike I got a cut so I said what the hell, I got some salt I got less then a pinch and put it on! It was so painful I about cried!