PDA

View Full Version : Stopping a cam slave wanking

banneduser
11-12-2008, 09:04 AM
This is a big problem for Doms out there with male subs, im a male sub myself and this is something i thought of or remember (i dont know which!).

Basically just get the slave to hold their cock against their body on cam so you can see the back of it, and then get them to draw on it with a biro pen or even better a mascara pencil or something thats easy to rub off. then you take a pic using their cam with it and make sure they delete the original. Then you can compare their cock markings every time they go on cam. You will easily see if its been smudged or re-drawn because it will look different from the photo!

Of course this doesnt work too well if they need to wash, but make them go on cam beforehand with the markings and rock hard, and then after the shower still hard. If they had cum they wouldnt be able to stay hard! Then get them to draw on it again and off you go!

banneduser
11-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Yeh but that doesnt work overnight etc... my idea could be used when you tease the slave and then tell him not to cum and you will talk to him tomorrow. Without my idea he could wank and cum overnight without you knowing, but with my idea you would know the next day when it was smudged or missing etc... So they cant wank while offline.

Simple_me
11-12-2008, 09:24 AM
would it not fade overnight or while walking and being active during the day anyway?

I do like the idea though.

x

banneduser
11-12-2008, 09:25 AM
It probably would slightly, but you'd be surprised how quickly it fades while wanking, you can get away with maybe a minute if your slow and gentle but otherwise the sweat of your hands and the natural lube from the cock really smudges it badly! Ill go and draw on my cock now and see how it looks when i go to bed later! Ill let you know!

Simple_me
11-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Nice to see you're testing it yourself!

I mentioned because i have markings that i write in pen, and in bits where there is even very little fricton, it tends to fade, although maybe not as rapidly as when you rub it...

banneduser
11-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Well ive marked my cock but ive realized a problem... i cant wank now!!! :D :( Well maybe just the head!

I took a photo on my webcam so ill compare it later and let you know if it works!

banneduser
11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Mm im not so sure about drawing on the head though. I couldnt be willing to do that! So itd be possible for me to lube up and tease the head and possibly cum but if i couldnt cum i would be so damn teased!!!!

Any other solutions?

onknees
11-12-2008, 01:29 PM
To avoid masturbation I am getting 3 ladders of barbels piercings on my dick (5 on left 5 on right 8 in front) so I wont be able to hold it strongly and masturbate...I think I will be able to use a vibro :D

banneduser
11-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Thats a bit extreme for me!!!

The marking do fade slightly over time, especially at the back where the cock rubs on the balls, but i think it could be made to work somehow! perhaps with a felt tip pen or something.