PDA

View Full Version : TV Dice Dare [PG]

Officelover
10-22-2008, 11:28 AM
A friend chooses a common commercial (one that comes on a lot)

Roll dice to figure out how many minutes you watch of TV:

1) 10
2) 20
3) 30
4) 40
5) 50
6) 1 hour

Every time the specified commercial comes on roll the dice.

DARES

1. Add an extra 30 minutes to TV time.

2. After rest of time, watch movie or television show that you truly hate (e.g. children's show, stupid movie, etc...) with friend and stay silent the entire time. Every word you say, gesture you make, or laugh you sound, you must do a punishment. (Limit: 3 punishments.)

3. After rest of time, watch TV for another 10 minutes; choose a fairly common word (no prepositions (e.g. to, when, where), pronouns (e.g. he, she, I), question words (e.g. what, when, who), conjunctions (e.g.and, or, but), contractions (e.g. don't, won't, she's) or names.) Every time this word is said, roll dice for a punishment. (Limit: 3 punishments)

4. Remove three articles of clothing (No jewelery, and all socks and shoes count as 1 item).

5. You can not move until the real show comes back on. If you do, you must do a punishment. (Limit: 3 punishments)

6. Choose any of the above.

PUNISHMENTS FOR AFTER TV TIME (Limit 3)

1. Roll die to see how many seconds you must stand outside naked

(Number x 10)

2. You watched TV, now you make it! Take a video camera, and do exactly what friend tells you to do for five minutes (has to be comedic or dramatic; not sexual)

3. Go to library with friend. Friend picks out 3 movies (more embarrasing, the better). You have to check them out and watch them.

4. Choose 3 Dares from above

5. You've been watching TV all day! Read a book of your friends choice.

6. Choose any one.

__________________________________________________ __-

Comments please! Also, if you try it, please write back, and tell me what happened!

Officelover
12-14-2008, 06:18 PM
I don't know why, but sometimes I make posts and no one comments on them.

It sort of annoys me.

SissiCD
12-14-2008, 06:34 PM

It sort of annoys me.
Perhaps you should make your dares a little less complicated with more imagination

Officelover
12-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Perhaps you should make your dares a little less complicated with more imagination

What do you mean with more imagination? You dind't think this was imaginative? 'm not offended or anything, I just would like to know.

Officelover
12-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Thank you, Davros. I'll keep making dice dares anyways:D!

monk
12-21-2008, 10:22 AM
It's good, it's just more specific so less people are going to post about it.

I think it just needs more dares for different categories such as:-

maybe something like:-

Roll one dice to pick a category such as spanking, bondage, crossdress. So if they roll spanking when they saw the advert they had to be spanked ten times, made worse if you had already removed your trousers by rolling number 4.

Officelover
12-21-2008, 03:05 PM
True. My problem is I tried making it completely TV related.

interesting
12-21-2008, 05:37 PM

It sort of annoys me.

Well, Officelover, if I may say so, I share your pain. I create multiple threads, trying to come up with original ideas, and most don't work, as they get little or no comments.

It just happens. Don't worry about it. I try not to :)