4. A woolly hat (or beanie)
5. Nude
6. Nude

2. Style of dare (or pick one)

1 or 2. Anal / Pussy Dares
3 or 4. Strip Dares
5 or 6. Random Dares

3.1 Anal / Pussy Dares

1. Roll 2 dice. Insert that many ice cubes. (Ice must melt)
2. Insert 2 pens (leave for 10 mins)
3. Insert 3 fingers (leave for 5 mins)
4. Take half an hour and attempt to get as many fingers in as you can.
5. Take an enema (try and hold it for a minute)
6. Pick 2

3.2 Strip Dares

1. Over the next week you must accumulate 24 hours of being naked.
2. Strip to all but your underwear and remain that way until you next leave your house / apartment
3. Go into every room in your house naked
4. Wrap a towel around you and run through your house, if the towel falls, your problem!:D
5. Do as many push ups as you can do naked (if less than 10 do dare number 6 as well)
6. Do 30 jumping jacks naked

3.3 Random Dares

1. Go and do that silly job you're supposed to be doing instead of playing at Getdare (when you're done come back though! ;))
2. Go take a cold shower. Afterwards masturbate to completion (don't stay in the cold for too long)
3. Roll a dice. Whatever you get times it by 5. This is how many push ups you must do, if you succeed you may masturbate to completion, if you fail to do the push-ups then you may not orgasm for 3 days.
4. Jog round the block (may do this fully clothed)
5. Go play a game of solitaire on the computer, for every card you fail to get into the piles at the top you must stay naked for that many minutes. If you win then take another dare.
6. Take a dare from each category (roll 3 dice for this, the first dice is your Anal / Pussy Dare, the second dice is the Strip Dare and the third dice is the Random Dare, you choose the order of doing the dares!

Let me know how it went!

Heroesfan18
09-27-2008, 08:46 PM
This is a pretty good dare. It's daring, but still realistic compared to some of the other dares on this site. Good job. I don't have the time to do this now, but I will be within the next few days =).

anonimousbob
09-28-2008, 03:08 PM
I agree completely, this is a great dice dare

since1980
09-28-2008, 05:52 PM
i rolled 1 1 3. nice dare

japanese moron
09-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks guys, i just wanted to make something that seemed do-able rather than some of the over the top stuff people have been posting lately. If i get round to it i'll make another later this week, so feel free to drop suggestions / advice for future dares

Mark_Willis
09-30-2008, 03:28 AM
1,2,1 then rolled 7 so sat over the edge of a bath with my jeans pulled down and spent what felt like forever working 7 ice cubes up into my ass.

monk
09-30-2008, 01:30 PM
4 Wolly Hat (I assumed only)
6 Random
6 One of each (d'oh ;p)

2 Insert two pens, had to waddle over to the phone at one point.
6 Happened to be by the sea in the middle of the night so took the opotunity. Tad cold but still fun and no one was about.
1 Yes enough time spent :D

Good dares at least they were realalistic for once!

japanese moron
09-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Good dares at least they were realalistic for once!

That was my aim! ;)

t_or_dgal
10-01-2008, 07:16 AM
I rolled (4) then (3) then (1)

(4) I'm not sure what the Woolly Hat is for.

(3) Strip Dares.

(1) Over the next week accumulate 24 hours of being nude.

I'll write back in a week, saying how it went.

japanese moron
10-01-2008, 08:52 AM
I should have added that the hat was for dares not involving stripping in the dare :s

The hat was just for laughs, figured it would feel slightly stupid wearin a woolly hat and nought else

Komodo Jones
03-13-2009, 11:30 AM
I got a pretty easy one for me I rolled so that I had to be nude, and it was a strip dare section. I have to accumulate 24 hours of being naked over the next week which should be easy enough since my mistress doesn't allow me to wear clothes unless I get permission.

monk
03-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Ok so tried it again ;) , I should mention i was already no a no toilet dare.

4. A woolly hat - assuming just a wooly hat.

6. Random Dares - ok

6. Take a dare from each category - I rolled 1,5,6

1. Roll 2 dice. Insert that many ice cubes. (Ice must melt) - 2&3 this was really cold but after a few mins got quite used to it.
5. Done 15 push ups waiting for the ice to melt, which was a little odd.
6. Sigh...... 6,6,4 - Well that sucked this was going to be a quick dare.

6. Pick 2 - Rolled for it anyway and got 1,1 (Nooooo)

1. 1,2 - Wasn't too bad not much room.
1. 4,5 - Couldn't do it all so done just 5 (bit of a push.)
6. Do 30 jumping jacks, didn't make me feel very good after the last dare.
4. Got dressed and went for a jog (big block!) by the time I had got half way I could feel the ice had melted.

So by the time I got back must have looked quit funny trying to hold it all in and then I had to really work at holding for another 20 mins till I could use the toilet again.

All in all good dare but you can get some really unlucky rolls!

kate
03-22-2009, 07:07 PM
for the random dares i had to play solitare. i kinda used the help button so ill let someone think of a punishment for me following my limits.

lanies
03-22-2009, 07:18 PM
this is a good dare
my bf and gf and I play this game often lately.
its fun and sane. good job

Kaaizseu
03-22-2009, 07:27 PM
ok so 2 pens in the butt while wearing a woolly hat... i cant do this at the moment but will in the morning

Kilika
04-12-2009, 11:49 AM
I got a 5,2,9 (that's alot of Ice lol)

It took forever to get all of it to melt and i could hardly fit all of them :P

Nice dare

Monarch
06-29-2011, 01:59 PM
nude
strip dares
go into every room in my house naked

french_boy
07-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Beanie , as many ice cubes as you rolled. Rolled a 9 .. could only get 7 in, then had to push em back out, felt too full. Good dare though !