PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Drama Dare Group

TheHotBoyWonder
09-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Intro's i now are slow but at least give it a read because The Darkness takes time to come forth from its hallowed place......

To begin with we where just an A level drama Class but By the End we where much more. First of I was like any other normal student a 6 th form I was a grunger to the core like heavy metal ACDC at all that stuff. But are school was strict and forced us to wear shirts and ties no jeans. The girls had to be reasonably dressed as if we were all up in the city casual smart they called it. Now I went to school all 6ft1 of me broad shoulders blue eyes black shirt and tie with a leather trench coat everyone called me Neo, but I had a hidden secret of getdare and my kinky ways.

Now today was my favourite day 4 hours of drama and that’s it, but today the teacher was ill. So I walked in thinking I was going to just go straight back home when I find my self face to face with the headmaster along with half the class dumb enough to turn up. He set us work we done last lesson and the said he’d come at the end of the day so sign us out. So I thought we could all just sneak of but low and behold his office was at the end of the hall, and he would see if we would leave. So we all sat down bored there where 4 others, knowing no one else would show up bored.

First of Hannah a tall ginger mate of mine a little shy round me but the best friend you could ever ask for with large ass. Unfortunately A boobs so she started talking about last nights party and how wild, fun, and what gossip she had got to Rachel her BFF. They were practically lesbians on the friendship base new each other hair for hair. Now Rachael was your bubbliest party girl around and loved men but only the best and she had the looks to do it. She was a little shorter than Hannah by about 5 inches but she had all the curves with bouncy ass and E/F boobs. Finally there was miss popular and brainy charlotte doing some HW for English boring, but she was a right laugh of a friend with a if what 60’s sense of style but loved musicals and seen every one on the west end. Now she was your average girl C boobs with average height nice figure but all that was made up by her great smile, face and eyes which were like amber pools of warmth. Finally there was Tommy listening to his I pod, now he was a pain, he was a model with blonde hair, a infamous sex life supposedly no one had fully taken his cock yet. But on the funny side he was a hippy to the core with a joint always on him, and could beat even the hardest of drinkers.

Now I just sat down and listened to Hannah go on about the night before, about how her old friends all got drunk started to dance like any other party. Then I hear her say “truth or dare” and I focused in she started saying how she ended up playing a kissing some but ugly guy she didn’t even know and the story just went on and on even charlotte and Tommy stopped and started to listen. By the end she said about how she chickened out, but two mates end up running up the street nude but it was the most fun she’d had in a long time. Then from nowhere came charlotte with “why not play now?” everyone just looked as if she had just slapped us all round the face. Rach said “ Lol’s that’s funny why not I dead bored anyways” Hannah just nodded and Tommy in typical style went “Cool” but holding the ol a bit to long....

Then everyone looked at me and I flipped it was like so happy, but played in cool with my mind ticking over with plan already forming in my mind. So everyone scratched there heads on how to do this then I quickly came in and pulled a water bottle from my bag saying “First on it lands on gets TOD the second picks the TOD then spins after” So we all sat like little kids at are first sleep over in a circle on the floor and I span. First was Tommy and predictable he said truth, then I span again a it landed on charlotte so she asked How Big are you really? We all laughed it coming from charlotte but Tommy smoothly said 9 inches at this point I felt bad only being an average 7 but my area was girth not length. Then charlotte span and it landed right back on herself no sooner than she had said truth she span again and landed on Hannah. After a moment thought Hannah asked, “ What’s the furthest you have been with a guy” Charlotte then quickly started to blush and giggle “Only a kiss” But it was to be suspect from the innocent one so off Hannah went and span.

When it stopped spinning it pointed at me. I thought a moment and started heat things up with a dare. Another giggle from charlotte, but Hannah just seemed to grinning if only for a moment and span again but in such a pathetic manor it had to land on Herself. Now Hannah defiantly had a grin on her face “Ok snog everyone hear and decide who is the best kisser” and I thought I was the evil one, but all I heard was “FUCK” as Tommy realised what had to happen, but my plan was alredy in motion…

Comments would be nice and if i get one good one i promise to have the story contuie into a far darker daring world

Dravién
09-24-2008, 03:33 AM
This looks really interesting, I'd Love to read more.
I like your stile of writing, but you might want to try and divide it into some paragraphs to make it easier to read.

dared to perfection
09-24-2008, 05:29 AM
yeh please split it up i like it but kept losing track in the block text.

TheHotBoyWonder
09-24-2008, 07:29 AM
i'm currently working on the next piece and should be with you by Friday
And i'll make sure i break it up this time for easy reading

TheHotBoyWonder
09-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Cloths (of what I can see)
Hannah – Green hair band, Green Dress/Top, Green skinny Jeans
Charlotte – Retro dress come to about knee height, knee high leather boots, 60’s Cap
Rach – Modern Purple dress knee high with cleavage, high heel black shoes
Tommy – Black trousers, blue shirt, white tie, and darker blue cardigan with shades

At this I decided to put my acting skills to test protesting loudly about not being gay and stuff but the girls weren’t having it so I started with Hannah. Her lips locked with mine and it was like a long slow classic kiss but it ended in due time. Next I decided to get it over with Tommy. We slowly and reluctantly moved closer together then we just locked lips for a few seconds. This did not please the girls so I didn’t want to face there wrath, so quickly moved on to a snog much to the disliking of Tommy but I just kept in mind I still had two girls left. So next came charlotte to the group’s amusement. She apprehensively moved in so I took control and grabbed the back of her head and forced her in she took it with shock at first then surprisingly returned with equal force as if I had unleashed a hidden demon in her. Finally to Rachael’s full lips this was the one I had been waiting for, I moved slowly in then are lips touched hers like silk. Then to the most seductive snog ever leaving me waning for more. So after ranking the group Rach 1st Charlotte 2nd Hannah 3rd And Tommy last to his relieve.

So now my task was over and the mood set I could only see this going up and up, then my plan would ensnare the group. So Hannah spun again this time and it came to Rach intentional or not, I don’t know, but dare was picked. Then just as Hannah began to spin I knocked her to show she was not going to ruin my plan. Even though she gave me evils no one protested, and the bottle span on landing on me. To my joy I calmed my self and thought of a dare reasonable but still hot to keep the mood. So I dared her to show us what underwear she was wearing. She quickly flashed us her bra a lovely black lace piece but she struggled to show us her panties. I quickly gave her a choice show them or loss the bra so her skirt was lifted slowly to revel a small black G string to everyone’s delight.

So she sat and I span and if by miracle it landed on Hannah undecided she picked truth. I span again and it landed on Tommy who was only too happy to get revenge. He took his time but a smile crossed his face as he muttered, “What turns you on”. Hannah turned red a funny clash to her ginger hair and muttered. Tommy quickly said “Louder I can’t hear you” so she replied normally “Bondage”. No one expected that and everyone laughed except Rach who seemed to already now.

So we span again charlotte being this turns victim but she seemed to change since our kiss and with confidence said, “dare”. I Span again and Hannah was unfortunately picked I felt bad for charlotte. So Hannah racked her mind and evilly said “ Feel both guys dicks then the first one to get an erection you snog” Charlotte started to protest but Tommy and me didn’t care. Then Rach was Hannah’s buddy so charlotte hade no support. So apprehensively she got Tommy and me lying next to her. Then she slid her small cold hands down each of our trousers. But nothing happened me and Tommy just laughed. But Hannah quickly found a solution “ your just going to have to arouse them”. Charlotte slowly started to squeeze both penises and then slowly pumped. I held out as long as I could but I soon had an erection to Hannah’s delight Tommy seemed to just take longer.“ Well get on top and snog him then” So charlotte took her hands out a without protest mounted me. Then quickly started to make out with me. What had I unleashed she seemed to crave this erotic fun and I planned to use this to my full advantage.

After forcing charlotte off me I quickly started to try and take control but the bottle was already spinning. It landed on Hannah who was bullied into dare by Rach who seemed to enjoying it. The bottle was spun and landed on Rach everyone expected Rach to go easy on Hannah but weren’t we wrong. Rach told Hannah “Ether let everyone hear spank your bare ass 5 times or give oral on one guy and girl”. Hannah started to make a big fuss, but she soon realised she had shown not sympathy to charlotte, so should expected none. She picked spanking thinking it was the easier of the two.

So we got a chair and Tommy sat first and Hannah bent over his leg to be quickly pushed up. “Rach said bare ass”. Hannah in reluctance undid and pulled down her skinny jeans, showing all her green lucky Irish panties that covered her ass. She was quickly over his leg again trying to keep her dignity. Raised his hand and softly spanked her but each time giving her nice ass a squeeze. Next Rach took Tommy’s place and just gave her firm smacks. Then I took her place and Quoted “Bare ass” as I gave Hannah a wedgie revealing her nice ass. A small squeaky came from Hannah but no protest. Her ass was a little red and I ensure each hit I left a nice handprint.

Finally charlotte took my place with evil glint in her eye. As Hannah bend over again charlotte gave her a proper wedgie Hannah squeaked louder than last time. Charlotte then raised her hand and brought it down with such force everyone flinched and Hannah let out a small scream but stopped as a second blow was already on her ass each more powerful than the last. All Hannah could do was moan, then it ended and Hannah quickly got up and rubbed her ass. Then once redressed we all sat with some discomfort to Hannah. Finally I could try and make things more fun how about we split into teams????????????

Should there be teams if so who??
Also how is it????

dared to perfection
09-26-2008, 10:44 AM
i find myself having to correct alot in my head
your are not a naturally smooth writer.
but the ideas are quite cool

Axra
11-29-2009, 11:10 AM
..really like it so far, gotta say I liked the charachters and how you showed seperate personalities.

has a LOT of potential.
work on the grammar though <3 !

Hamishrules
11-29-2009, 11:29 PM
i like it, but yes please work on grammar and spelling

molten man
12-04-2009, 01:24 AM
great story!! Keep it going..