PDA

View Full Version : dice dare for girls (up your pussy)

sparxx
09-20-2008, 01:39 PM
boys can do this two just change pussy to ass.

roll 2 dice, add the numbers and see the number below to see what you have to wear,where,and object

1. Roll for WHERE:
2=Dining room table, while sitting on a butt plug (or a vibe up your ass)
3=Backyard
4=under water( in pool or ocean)
5=Closet
6=Someone else's bedroom
7=Kitchen
8=Your Bedroom
9=Living Room
10=In front of Webcam
11=In a full bathtub
12=Wildcard (you pick one of the above!)

2. Roll for ATTIRE:
2=Fully clothed
3=Bottomless
4=Topless
5=Bra Only
6=Panties Only
7=Naked
8=In a see through bra ( saran wrap)
9=In see through panties ( saran wrap)
10=No top, no bra, no panties, only a miniskirt, but you have to pull it up high enough so people can easily see the bottom of your pussy
11=Only in high heels & stockings
12=Wildcard (You pick the clothes!)

roll one dice now, if you get an odd number you put a solid object from the list below in, if you roll an even number you put a liquid or smi-liqid object in and tape your pussy shut

4. Roll for OBJECT(solid):
2=Bottle
3=Three Carrots
4=Large Dildo
5=cell phone on vibrate( in a plastic bag)
6=Three pickles, with no skin on them
7=Candle (Lit or unlit - Up to you)
8=Banana
9=Cucumber
10=ice
11=eggs ( if you get eggs then skip the next step, instead put as many in as you can, without poping them, and then pop them with your pussy muscles, repeat at least four batches)
12=Wildcard (You pick the object!)

OBJECT (liquid then taped up)how to get it in: put head and sholders on the ground and hips and legs( spread apart against wall so your doing kind of a head stand but with the lower half of your back against the wall and upper half against the ground or bed, then pour the stuff in, a second person would help.
1=milk
2=tothpaste
3=yogurt
4=ice cream
5=mayonayze katchup, and relish
6=the juice from the pickle jar ( along with pickles, if you wan't)
7=8 packs of strawberry jello
8=coke or other carbonated beverage
9=water
10=shaving cream
11=nothing, if you roll this just tape up your pussy for 24+ hours, you can not remove it to pee (you have to pee inside it and let the pee stay there), if you do, add 10 hours
12= peeled banana (while doing the activity you have to use your pussy muscles to squish it up

once you have done all of this
activity. if liquids then the tape can not be removed, if solids then you have to clentch to prevent anything from falling out, or use tape

Activity (after putting on any clothes that you want, can not wear anything below 4 inches below the bottom of your pussy. and no under wear.

roll a dice if odd then tape a butt plug in

activities
1= go to the gym and work out
2= go for a run
3= go to the mall
4= go to a yoga class
5= stay that way until you go to work next, then keep it in until you get home
6= chose 3 from above and in between them, when you start, and after you finish do 20 jumping jacks.

time for the activities

1=30 mins
2= 45 mins
3= 1 hr
4= 1 hr and 15 mins
5= 1 hr and 45 mins
6= 2 hrs per activity and keep everything in for 20 hrs

to remove the solids edge 5 times with that item and then cum

to remove the liquids cut a hole in the tape (the size of a hole punch) and squeeze them out in to a bathtub with the drain covered and no water in it, then take a bath in it, or empty it into a bowl and mesure how much you got inside of you.

Crossdress_Bitch
09-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Just thought I'd say that guys who are into crossdressing and anal play could repeat quite a lot of this dare (using a funnel to get the liquids in) and maybe ignoring/replacing some of the bigger solid items.

Dice7
09-24-2008, 12:02 PM
This is a bit unrealistic or just too hard to understand, my freind was going to do this but then rolled that she would have to be infront of a webcam in panties put a cucumber up herself then go to the mall for an 1hour 45. Does this mean she has to go in panties with a cucumber hanging out of her...somehow I just dont see that happening, and where does the webcam come into it??

japanese moron
09-24-2008, 02:53 PM
apart from the overly long time on it and the given areas to do it, its an awesome dare! Prerhaps if you provide an alternative sparxx to the last 2 parts it'll hit off even further!

Crossdress_Bitch
09-24-2008, 05:56 PM
This is a bit unrealistic or just too hard to understand, my freind was going to do this but then rolled that she would have to be infront of a webcam in panties put a cucumber up herself then go to the mall for an 1hour 45. Does this mean she has to go in panties with a cucumber hanging out of her...somehow I just dont see that happening, and where does the webcam come into it??

I assume the starting location is just where you are whilst you put the object in, which can take a while if it's a liquid, then you get dressed (it says you can put on clothes) and go do the task. The only confusing bit is that it says: "after putting on any clothes that you want, can not wear anything below 4 inches below the bottom of your pussy. and no under wear"; the 'no underwear' part has me stumped, as the entire second role is about what underwear you should wear... what's the point of putting it on if you have to lower it to get the objects in, and then take it off to go do the task? Surely you should have to pull it back up and wear it?

kabuto
10-01-2008, 12:40 PM
I agree that parts are very unrealistic.

At least sparxx's spelling is a little bit better than usual ;)

cr_ruby_1314
10-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Again... I feel obligated to warn the girls about putting sweet things in there...

BlueEyedSub00
11-07-2008, 10:33 AM
I did this yesterday - I had to put a candle (and I do not have little ones!) in my pussy in the closet wearing nothing but a "see through" bra. I rolled an odd so had to insert a buttplug as well and then go to the mall for 30 minutes. I wore a short skirt with no panties, tank top and jacket. I was freezing - but it was fun! When I got home I held back an orgasm 5 times, then came! Fun stuff. - I'm off to do more dice dares now....

doggieformeplz
12-13-2008, 12:44 AM
How did it work with the eggs? Lol like would they get stuck? I'd love to try but it makes me a little scared.. =[

getDared
04-26-2009, 09:59 PM

closet, heels and stockings, liquid, shaving cream, butt plug, 1hr 15min run....more like 10 min run, i didnt last

Jenna<3
04-27-2009, 01:53 PM
1. Roll for WHERE:
2=Dining room table, while sitting on a butt plug (or a vibe up your ass)

2. Roll for ATTIRE:
8=In a see through bra ( saran wrap)

3. roll one dice now, if you get an odd number you put a solid object from the list below in

4. Roll for OBJECT(solid):
6=Three pickles, with no skin on them

roll a dice if odd then tape a butt plug in

I skipped activities, and instead rolled two die for hours
3 [LUCKY!], so I'll just keep every thing like this for 3 hours

imcooooll
05-01-2009, 03:36 PM
I love this dare I'm going to do it right now. I'll let you know how if goes!!

Elin0553
05-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Sounds great!

Allforoneoneforall!

starlover
05-02-2009, 12:11 AM
I might try this one out later

ShySubmissiveBrat
10-01-2016, 08:02 AM
I did it and I peed 10 times - 124 hours KILL MEEEEE