PDA

View Full Version : Fresh new crossdressing dice dare [Single][PG-13]

Ash08
08-26-2008, 03:44 AM
This is my first ever dice dare. It is incredibly easy to follow. Also, rep as appropriate. I've tried to make things as simple and easy to do as possible

What to wear

1. Maids outfit - Black bra and panties/knickers, black t-shirt and short black skirt, black or white stockings (with suspenders if possible). Usual make up + bright red lipstick

2. The Slut look - coloured bra and thong, low cut top/boob tube, very short skirt and 4"+ high heels. Heavy make up - lots of eyeliner and red lipstick

3. Ballet dancer - pink bra and panties/knickers, Pink leotard (use a swimsuit if no leotard available, White, pink or nude coloured tights. Flat shoes. light make up

4. Tennis player - White bra and panties/knickers/thong, white top-no sleeves, short white miniskirt, white trainers (as female as possible). Also, fake tan or moisturise. Normal make up

5. Footballer's wife - Type the name of a footballer's wife into google. E.g Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole etc. Copy their outfit shown on the fifth picture exactly. Substitute as required

6. Unlucky - Ring, text or go visit a female friend, explain your predicament and ask them to list all the items of clothing you need to wear. Ask them for make up tips to go with your outfit.

How long
(replace to suit yourself)

1. 10 mins
2. 30 mins
3. 1 hour
4. 3 hours
5. 6 hours
6. 12 hours

What to do in that time

1. Ring up 1 person and tell them exactly what your wearing and why. Then hang up

2. wear your underwear above your skirt/trouser line throughout the time. Wedgie if you want

3. Put 3 ice cubes in your ass. if this is against your limits, put them in ur bra cups

4. Clean 3 windows in your house. Upstairs is acceptable.

5. If you rolled 1, 2, 3 or 4 in time, spend half your time looking through www.beinggirl.com, if you rolled 5 or 6 look through it for 2 hours

6. Take a picture and have it as your display picture on msn, facebook, myspace or other

Punishments
(do if you fail to complete anything)

1. Masturbate to orgasm and eat your cum

2. Shave all pubic hair

3. Find a permanent marker and write sissy on your left forearm

4. Repeat this dare everyday for a week

5. Next time you masturbate, do it anally for at least 20 minutes

6. Make www.beinggirl.com yor homepage for a week. Browse it for at leat 20 mins every day for a week.

Enjoy, feel free to post what you got and how it went etc.

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-27-2008, 12:33 AM
I got 3, 3, 2 and 1.
It was awful.
My bum was hurting. :(

Coyote
12-10-2008, 08:41 PM
i got numbers
2. the slur look
4. three hours
3. put 3 icecubes up your ass

trashcanman
07-24-2011, 08:37 PM
I got:
1 maids outfit
3 1 hour
2 wear underwear above trousers/wedgie
I'll do this tomorrow

Eminem jr
07-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Maid 3 hrs got put it on fbook so i chose punishment and now beinggirl.com is my homepage...

ElectricSocks
02-20-2012, 10:44 PM
I shouldve dome this when I was home alone all day but now it's too late :(