PDA

View Full Version : pubic pull

nisubman
08-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Ok so i got this from seein a video where the slave was on floor and his mistress (who i think was his wife which isnt really relative at all) had tied sting into clumps of his pubic hair then tied the other ends if string onto o large metal ring with rope attached to it.

Had to modify it as i dont have a mistress. Tie the string I used boot laces into clumps of pubic hair i went for 6 clumps and laces. then tie ankles together and get on knees put in butt plug or whatever else ya like to use i just went for nip clamps. I attached the boot laces to my bed frame, also had laces on nip clamps which i tied to bed frame aswell, gagged and blinfolded myself and then cuffed my hands behind back the key to which was at other side of the room. I left different lengths on nip clamps, when clamps really start to hurt and i'm gettin really uncomfortable had to make my way to the keys pulling on laces on pubic hair and nips. to get the keys the clamps ripped of my nips and i ended up draggin the bed a bit before it ripped out large clumos of pubic hair. it hurts and takes some practice tyin pubic hair into laces and string etc so that it holds. hope this kind of makes ense try it let me know if it works for ya or ya have any veriations.

dareboy2
10-24-2008, 08:57 PM
I like this alot it sound very painful and like a good idea
Nice job!

Coyote
10-25-2008, 08:31 AM
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it hurts just to think bout it

i just realized something... pubic hair is alot harder to pull out than the hair on my arms,head or chest. Why is this. Could it be because the pubic region is more sensitive?

nisubman
01-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Has anyone tried this