PDA

View Full Version : At home dice dare

zephyrnem
03-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Same as before, but at home (or at least more private)

1-2 fun
3-4 Daring
5 Hard

6 Finished

Fun

1. Take a shower with your clothes on. Stay in the shower at least ten minutes. You may not change until you are dry.

2. Rub your bare feet with a brush. 5 strokes each. Now rub your nipples ten stroks each. Now spank each buttock 10 times with brush. Now brush your genitals 25 times. IF you have a partner, have them use a brush to tickle/play with your body while you are tied up for 10 minutes

3. Stick 3 Ice cubes up your ass.

4. Take a pic of yourself naked in 3 different poses. Share with a friend or post online

5. For the next 24 hours you may only wear your underwear when you are at home.

6. Cover yourself from head to toe with baby oil. Now orgasm without using your hands.

Daring

1. For the next 48 hours, you must be naked when you are at home.

2. For each item that you have cover your naked body with each: Brown Sugar, Pudding (while still warm), Apple Sauce, Cooking Oil, Chocolate Syrup, Maple Syrup, Spaghetti Sauce, flour, Whipped topping. You must cover yourself from the top of your hair to the bottom of your feet. Take a pic. If you are over 18, I dare you to send it to me.

3. Guys: Shave your legs, and paint your toenails. Girls: Write "Slut" as a henna tatto or with a permanant marker on the soles of your feet, and two arrows pointing to your crotch starting on the tops of your feet and going all the way up your legs.

4. Wash yourself from head to toe in the toilet. Finish with a swirlie

5. Pee NOW!

6. Lick yourself all over, everywhere you can possibly reach.

Hard

1. Drink 2 cans of pop and a bottle of water in the next half an hour. Wait two hours. Then pee in a large bowl or pan. Strip in your bathtub close the drain pour the pee over your head. Masturbate, Cum, smear that over your naked flesh. Lay down in the tub roll over twice, stay face down for 5 minutes. Stand up and air dry for five minutes. Get dressed. Do not shower for an hour.

2. For the next week. When your best friend calls you will strip naked (if you aren't naked already) and masturbate for the entire time you talk to them when you are at home. You must keep masturbating even if you cum. BUT you can ONLY masturbate while you are talking with your best friend. And they must call you. You may only masturbate during the next week when your friend calls you.

3. Stand naked in the biggest, fullest garbage can you have (you may first check to make sure there is nothing sharp in it). If you can kneel in it, then do so. If it is not full, empty another garbage can into it. If you have a big garbage can outside, climb into that wearing a swimsuit or naked, cut open the bags (again, make sure there are no sharp things) and cover yourself in garbage. You may not shower for an hour.

4. Make yourself a meal. You are the only plate. Start of with a salad. Cover yourself from head to toe with dressing, and some lettuce, and croutons spread over your body. Masturbate with this on you. Cum and eat the lettuce and croutons.

Then some spaghetti. Heat the spaghetti and warm the sauce. Cover yourself from head to toe in sauce, serve the spaghetti head to toe on you. Masturbate, cum, eat the spaghetti.

Have a steak (or a burger) Steak sauce head to toe. Steak crotch. Masturbate, cum, eat the steak

Have desert. Pudding head to toe. Grahm Cracker Crumbs. Whipped topping. Masturbate, cum, lick yourself wherever you can reach.

5. Start calling friends right now. Offer to be their slave for a day. You may not stop calling until the offer is accepted.

6. Do all the dares.

TrekBoy008
03-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Why was this posted twice?

cheesy dude
03-24-2007, 01:48 PM
kk i deleated the other post so its only on once,

great dice dare zephyrnem and even better than the first one i think. very nice work

Glutgod
03-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Yes a very dood dare I will try it sometime, it sounds really fun.

Manbearpig
03-24-2007, 08:39 PM
i will have to try this sometime seems fun...

depp=noob=lol
03-25-2007, 03:00 AM
nice that you made homedicedare too!

Glutgod
03-25-2007, 06:31 AM
Yea its cool because its a home dice dare, cause those public ones are hard.

sub093
09-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Same as before, but at home (or at least more private)

1-2 fun
3-4 Daring
5 Hard

6 Finished

Fun

1. Take a shower with your clothes on. Stay in the shower at least ten minutes. You may not change until you are dry.

2. Rub your bare feet with a brush. 5 strokes each. Now rub your nipples ten stroks each. Now spank each buttock 10 times with brush. Now brush your genitals 25 times. IF you have a partner, have them use a brush to tickle/play with your body while you are tied up for 10 minutes

3. Stick 3 Ice cubes up your ass.

4. Take a pic of yourself naked in 3 different poses. Share with a friend or post online

5. For the next 24 hours you may only wear your underwear when you are at home.

6. Cover yourself from head to toe with baby oil. Now orgasm without using your hands.

Daring

1. For the next 48 hours, you must be naked when you are at home.

2. For each item that you have cover your naked body with each: Brown Sugar, Pudding (while still warm), Apple Sauce, Cooking Oil, Chocolate Syrup, Maple Syrup, Spaghetti Sauce, flour, Whipped topping. You must cover yourself from the top of your hair to the bottom of your feet. Take a pic. If you are over 18, I dare you to send it to me.

3. Guys: Shave your legs, and paint your toenails at local nail salon french tips. Girls: Write "Slut" as a henna tatto or with a permanant marker on the soles of your feet, and two arrows pointing to your crotch starting on the tops of your feet and going all the way up your legs.

4. Wash yourself from head to toe in the toilet. Finish with a swirlie

5. Pee NOW!

6. Lick yourself all over, everywhere you can possibly reach.

Hard

1. Drink 2 cans of pop and a bottle of water in the next half an hour. Wait two hours. Then pee in a large bowl or pan. Strip in your bathtub close the drain pour the pee over your head. Masturbate, Cum, smear that over your naked flesh. Lay down in the tub roll over twice, stay face down for 5 minutes. Stand up and air dry for five minutes. Get dressed. Do not shower for an hour.

2. For the next week. When your best friend calls you will strip naked (if you aren't naked already) and masturbate for the entire time you talk to them when you are at home. You must keep masturbating even if you cum. BUT you can ONLY masturbate while you are talking with your best friend. And they must call you. You may only masturbate during the next week when your friend calls you.

3. Stand naked in the biggest, fullest garbage can you have (you may first check to make sure there is nothing sharp in it). If you can kneel in it, then do so. If it is not full, empty another garbage can into it. If you have a big garbage can outside, climb into that wearing a swimsuit or naked, cut open the bags (again, make sure there are no sharp things) and cover yourself in garbage. You may not shower for an hour.

4. Make yourself a meal. You are the only plate. Start of with a salad. Cover yourself from head to toe with dressing, and some lettuce, and croutons spread over your body. Masturbate with this on you. Cum and eat the lettuce and croutons.

Then some spaghetti. Heat the spaghetti and warm the sauce. Cover yourself from head to toe in sauce, serve the spaghetti head to toe on you. Masturbate, cum, eat the spaghetti.

Have a steak (or a burger) Steak sauce head to toe. Steak crotch. Masturbate, cum, eat the steak

Have desert. Pudding head to toe. Grahm Cracker Crumbs. Whipped topping. Masturbate, cum, lick yourself wherever you can reach.

5. Start calling friends right now. Offer to be their slave for a day. You may not stop calling until the offer is accepted.

6. Do all the dares.
it would be really cool if you do it

glue
09-08-2007, 12:27 AM
well done a brilliant @ home dice dare

cmfsmfcf
09-16-2008, 07:31 PM
6, finished, damnit. i was looking forward to this

BettyBoop
11-03-2008, 10:01 AM
I got 4 under Fun i'll do it but i wont post them online.

legoguy314
11-03-2008, 01:38 PM
I simply love hard #4 i might do that one just for fun, you should add that one to my collection

mysteryness
11-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Some of those dares look fun. I might start being my plate :p

hellrider
11-03-2008, 01:43 PM
I Got Daring And Pee Now, I Am Gonna Do This In A Bit. How Much Do I Need To Pee?