PDA

View Full Version : "No Limits"

userben
03-18-2007, 09:57 PM
This is for very mean masters you agree to the slave’s limits. the master should be ability to ask the slave for his limits any time and the slave should be ability to name the all off with out any problem if he forget one or has trouble naming them all he has to choose one of his limits and he no longer has that limits he choose.
For example the slave says he has 2 limits nothing with poop and no shaving any body hair. So u ask him one day to name of his limits and he just say nothing to do with poop. You remind him that he also said no shaving and body hair. So of the two limits he must now get rid of one. So he has to get rid of no shaving body hair. Now he only has one limit. This works best if u has a slave that forgets a lot of things or a slave that has lots of limits.

depp=noob=lol
03-19-2007, 07:15 AM
you could also do this:

When a slave deserves punishment, let the punishment be to get rid of 1 limit, do this everytime until he/she has no limits anymore.

(it is very doubtfull to use it, i know that, but for slaves who are rlly daring, this could be a great addition!)

TrekBoy008
03-19-2007, 02:18 PM
The problem with this is that then you risk losing your slave altogether. Speaking as someone who enjoys being both a master and a slave, I can say that if a master kept demanding me to give up one of my limits, I would probably end the relationship.

Musty 21
03-19-2007, 05:31 PM
As a master i do this only to the whimpy ones like, not writing on myself or no shaving. I would not recomend this if you like your slave :p

userben
03-19-2007, 10:32 PM
The problem with this is that then you risk losing your slave altogether. Speaking as someone who enjoys being both a master and a slave, I can say that if a master kept demanding me to give up one of my limits, I would probably end the relationship.
if your a slave u should know what limits u u set if u forget it your falt and u dont ask them alot just once and a while

Musty 21
03-20-2007, 06:30 PM
if your a slave u should know what limits u u set if u forget it your falt and u dont ask them alot just once and a while

very true, he does make a point

depp=noob=lol
03-21-2007, 09:01 AM
i think that trekboy008 was more a reaction at my post, it is more logic if you think that.

TrekBoy008
03-21-2007, 01:33 PM
i think that trekboy008 was more a reaction at my post, it is more logic if you think that.

Yeah, it was more of a reaction to your post.

nina
03-21-2007, 03:46 PM
As a former slave, I sometimes found that new limits developed as time went on. One of my masters had me take only cold showers and then sleep naked, and very soon after I got quite sick. I feel that some limits (no public) should remain hard and fast.

If a slave forgets his or her limits then it couldn't have been a very important one in his or her mind.

FunkyBean
04-14-2007, 03:52 PM
It might be ok but maybe you should just make him go a day with out that one limit instead of losing it comepletely.

Glutgod
05-02-2007, 04:45 PM
As a former slave, I sometimes found that new limits developed as time went on. One of my masters had me take only cold showers and then sleep naked, and very soon after I got quite sick. I feel that some limits (no public) should remain hard and fast.

If a slave forgets his or her limits then it couldn't have been a very important one in his or her mind.

Yes I agree with Nina she sets a very good point, slaves might change their limits when they experince everything and you should take that into consideratinom.