PDA

View Full Version : self bondage cbt nip torture

nisubman
07-24-2008, 10:51 AM
freeze a litre bottle of water with your hand cuff keys weighted so they kie at the bottom. then you will need shoe lace duct tape clamps and handcuffs obviously oh and a straw. start by getting duct tape into a thick strip and put a hole in the middle and poke straw throught, bendy straw works best.
tape ankles together and get on knees with frozen water bottle in front of you. then tie balls and cock up with shoe laces. put clamps on nips and anywhere else that takes your fancy. puct tapeover mouth with straw between teeth obviosly so you can still suck on straw. now blindfold yourself and cuff hand behind back.

If you followed this right you should be bound on your kness hands cuffed behind back bent over with straw in neck of bottle. now wait for water to defrost drinking ice cold water as it does until it all melts and you have drunk as much as possible then knock over bottle and search for key.

dev123
07-24-2008, 02:38 PM
i wasnt aware that keys floated if they were not waited

Collared_Slave
07-24-2008, 03:37 PM
Metal denser than water- keys will sink no matter what until the laws of physics change
I might try this- its good

nisubman
07-24-2008, 03:39 PM
sorry didint realise my post was being put up against the law of physics its just for effect ok, yeah try it watchya dont pee yourself it takes a while to defrost

nisubman
01-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Anyone else try it?

casimir
01-10-2012, 12:14 PM
sounds fun be even better with frozen piss instead of water

Pet Phoenix
01-10-2012, 04:02 PM
sounds fun be even better with frozen piss instead of water

Nyaaaa! *squirm* wow that's extra mean! I love it :D wonder if i'll have the guts to do it X3 humm.. and where to get decent handcuffs.. *rubs chin* :3

nisubman
01-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Please try it let me know how you get on get handcuffs in any joke shop

nisubman
01-11-2012, 12:43 PM
If you don't have cuffs I could amend it what kit you got how could you tie hands behind back

Pet Phoenix
01-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Naaaaa, the ones in the joke shops have like a saftey release thing on them, that's rubbish :p so do the ones in all the sex shops! haha, which is even more rubbish. I do know a website or two where I can get some good actual decent handcuffs though. not going to have the money for that soon though :p I don't think they are much but I'm kinda tight atm ^^'

I have buckled leather cuffs, which I can padlock together.. but I can get out of them by undoing the buckles.. I have chain and rope but if I put myself in chains or rope that typically means I can get out again X3 any ideas? I got tons of bondage kit X3 just not handcuffs

nisubman
01-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Use rope and freeze scissors in a large bowl instead of bottle maybe?

Pet Phoenix
01-12-2012, 03:16 PM
I can't tie my hands behind my back in any fashion that I can't escape from XD it's kinda hard to do that! Haha.

I just thought though, Maybe if I padlocked the leather cuffs together then maybe i could padlock the buckled closed too.. I'd have to try it

WowwieGoesWoof
01-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Indeed. The day I figure out how to easily, securely tie my own hands behind my back is going to be very dangerous. XD (lol)

Pet Phoenix
01-13-2012, 01:52 AM
Indeed. The day I figure out how to easily, securely tie my own hands behind my back is going to be very dangerous. XD (lol)

Hahahaha, lol, indeed :p

nisubman
01-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Could you wrap cuffs in duct tape once on so you can't pull bucklce without cutting tape maybe?