PDA

View Full Version : Do You Get to Cum Dice Dare [Single][PG]

algernon
07-21-2008, 04:09 PM
This is a dare, that, as the name suggests, gives you a chance to cum, but also a chance to not be able to cum for 24 hours. I hope you like. Please comment.

1.Masturbate until you are about to cum. Roll a dice. If you get a 1, stop, you don't get to cum today. If you get a 6 you may cum and stop. Any other number, don't cum, take a five minute break, and repeat (masturbate to the edge, roll a dice, etc.)
2.Within the next 24 hours, you must masturbate to orgasm in a public bathroom. You may choose whether or not you cum. If you don't cum in the public bathroom, you may not cum for 24 hours.
3.For ever item of clothing you are wearing, you must masturbate for one minute. (Shoes, socks, jewelry etc. don't count) If you can cum in that time, you may. Otherwise, no cumming today.
4.For every person of the opposite sex (not related to you) you have touched in the last 24 hours, masturbate for one minute. If you can cum in that time, you may. Otherwise, no cumming today.
5.Roll a dice. You must have this many orgasms in the next two hours.
6.Masturbate to the edge through your underwear. If you choose to cum, you must wear these panties for the next three days. You may only take them off to use the bathroom and shower.

sumsar1972
01-20-2009, 07:08 AM
I took the dare today

I rolled 5 and 3. So from 10 and until noon I went to the bathroom at work and masturbated three times - it was fun, but hard to cum three times in such a short time. I'm happy that I didn't roll 5 or 6 for the second roll...

fork
01-20-2009, 12:35 PM
I got a 2.. let you know how it went later.

Eon_Blade
01-21-2009, 02:07 PM
I got a three, I'll try it out later. This is a very good dare!