PDA

View Full Version : Let's Do the Opposite [Single][PG]

outeq9
07-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Everyone, what would life be like if you did the opposite of something for one day. This dice dare will make you. You may roll for a different task each day, but no re-rolls. (You guys can think of a penalty)

How many days? (optional)

1. 1
2. 2
3. 3
4. 4
5. 5
7. 7

What to do opposite?

1. Every time you take a shower, brush your arse, pussy, boobs, and/or dick with toothpaste for 2min. in each place. When you are supposed to brush your teeth, instead, wash it out with soap.

2. Wear the opposite sex clothes. Boys wear panty/thong, stuffed bra, tube top/tight shirt, short skirt/tight jeans, and 3in. heels. Girls wear boxers/briefs, no bra, tank top/shirtless, basketball shorts/baggy jeans, and sneakers. For every item of clothing you cannot get/wear, you must go to the bathroom that many times during the day and you must wear the same thing the next day.

3. Wear all normal items of clothing backward so that the tags are in the front. You must wear every piece of clothing.

4. Pretend that it is opposite day. Yes=No, Left=Right, Dare=Truth, etc. For every time you forget, you must choose one of the first three dares on the dare page to do. If you can't get to the computer, masturbate once you remember that you forget.

5. Choose one of the top four to do.

6. Do every single dare at the same time. (It is possible)

dared to perfection
07-19-2008, 06:01 AM
can you change the dice to a 6 sided instead of 7 :S lol

how can you roll a 7 on one dice ??

other than that good dare but it needs a little more i think. the last two dares put me off i dont like choosing in dice dares and doing all of them seems like the ideas ran out no offence because i can't think of anymore either

+rep

Shiney
07-24-2008, 06:45 PM
For numbers 5 and 6, you could do the following.

5. Act the opposite of the way you normally do. If you're a manly man, act very feminine. If you're a girlie girl, act like a tomboy. Tomboys act like girlie girls, and for you touchy feely guys, it's time to toughen up.

6. Take the name of a member of the opposite sex. Use that name for the day and only respond to that name.

outeq9
07-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Those are great suggestions shiney. I will edit right now.

How do you edit?

Shiney
07-24-2008, 07:29 PM
There is an edit button on your post at the bottom of it. Right by the quote button. You can't miss it.