PDA

View Full Version : Q-Tip Pain

userben
03-10-2007, 06:04 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ARP/ARP112/Cttnswab.jpg
ok if u dont know waht a Q-tip is here is a pic of one. k this is another good punishment. your slave gets a q-tip and stick it in the pee hole (lol what a better wording lol cant think of one) and stick it in so the only part showing is one end. then you can have your slave leave it in for a while. but have them pull is out slow or quick which ever u prefer. it hurt alot but when u pee it burns alot. the effect last 1-3 days

TrekBoy008
03-10-2007, 09:30 PM
That sounds quite painful, I pity any slave that would disobey you, userben.

masterDane
03-10-2007, 09:52 PM
i got to get my bitch to do this next time she acts up

Musty 21
03-11-2007, 09:15 AM
i think i'll do this one for the fun of it. For a slave, make sure the end that goes in is wet with tabasco or icy hot or toothpaste.

depp=noob=lol
03-11-2007, 10:02 AM
wow hard and good one userben and mustangman58, that is a nice variation!!!
can anyone who has done this report how it feeled?

Dare861
03-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Ow.

Ow. Ow. Ow.

i was once told to put something in there... it hurts. i didn't get it in. at all. because it hurts. a lot. a whole lot. enough to make a grown man cry a lot. (not me, i didn't get it in it hurt so much, but i've heard stories...)

i shudder just thinking about it.

As for Mustangman's addition...

Actually. Nevermind. i have no reply to something THAT painful >.<
Tabasco sauce... Cruel. :p

For those who actually are crazy enough to do this, make sure whatever you're using is sterile, as should all things being used. Temporary pain is one thing. Getting an infection for a week or two or WORSE is quite another.

Good punishment, but only if the slave is -very- bad :p

-Daredude

userben
03-18-2007, 02:47 PM
wow hard and good one userben and mustangman58, that is a nice variation!!!
can anyone who has done this report how it feeled?

i have done this before not a good felling. the first time i did it i was glad it was over then when i went to the bath roomi had a painful suprize i almost cryed when i was peeing

Suki
03-18-2007, 03:03 PM
i've done it with a tooth pick which was smaller then a q-tip and it hurt so i wasn't able to keep it in that long...but it was a bit easier the second time.....i'll have to try it with a q-tip and i'll post back how it went

userben
03-24-2007, 11:50 PM
how did it feel you never wrote back

cheesy dude
03-25-2007, 02:01 PM
ouch this punishment sounds painfull... i wouldnt give it out lightly.

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 02:30 PM
All i can say is, worse then toothpaste

Suki
03-25-2007, 02:43 PM
whoops sorry it took me so long to get back to this...i totally forgot....i tried it a couple of days ago before i had a shower...it killed...that was the biggest thing i have tried so far to get in that hole....i didn't get it in as far as i wanted...only went in about half way...it hurt to much a couldn't keep it in for long...only lasted about 5 minutes

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Well, i'm gonna stick a q tip in my dick with one of the soft ends satuerated in tabasco so i can give it as punishment to my slaves. If i havn't done it i don't do it to them

depp=noob=lol
03-26-2007, 11:11 AM
so i can give it as punishment to my slaves. If i havn't done it i don't do it to them

OffTopic: good that you do that. There are many masters who just give impossible/ too extreme tasks. it is nice that you have experienced things bfr.

userben
03-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Well, i'm gonna stick a q tip in my dick with one of the soft ends satuerated in tabasco so i can give it as punishment to my slaves. If i havn't done it i don't do it to them

lol i go to know how it felt

Glutgod
03-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Ouch thats going to hurt.

Davros
09-21-2007, 02:46 PM
I've done this once and ouch, it fucking hurts!

grab_my_underware
09-22-2007, 11:13 AM
i can tell you exactly how it feels,
i was tied up by some bullies once and they put salt on the end of the q-tip, and then put it in my dick, it hurt soo bad, that i was kicking as hard as i could to stop them.
it burned for 5 days, and it hurt so much when they slowly pulled it out,
ooooowwwwwwch

Wedgie
11-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Another way is to tie a slave hands and feet far apart. When you have them ready blindfold them. Cover the q-tip in Icy Hot and shove it in their dick fast and with no simpathy. Leave them tied up untill they act like thier in no pain.
Twist= KIck them over and overin the balls wonce it's in:D

TrekBoy008
11-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Another way is to tie a slave hands and feet far apart. When you have them ready blindfold them. Cover the q-tip in Icy Hot and shove it in their dick fast and with no simpathy. Leave them tied up untill they act like thier in no pain.

You're very cruel and sadistic...I like it. Just be careful you don't cause permanent/serious damage to the person.

Wedgie
11-25-2007, 01:03 PM
Yes, but for the person who is torchering it's realy entertaning.:)

Davros
12-19-2007, 09:28 AM

I don't think you understand slave/master relationships. I'd say that is just cruel and actually quite pointless. It would be a very harsh punishment, but that's just unneccesary (agh, spelling) torture! I'd never be your slave if you wanted one!

Not being aggressive, just pointing out how fucking painful that'd be lolz.

I've had a "Q-Tip" (better known in the UK as earbuds or cotton buds) in my dick and it fucking hurts!

crazy6h
12-20-2007, 07:33 PM
does this work on girls to

vampyrepain
12-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Yes Crazy6h, this punishment works well on girls too, although you have to be more careful with cleanliness and sterility because girls have a shorter urethra so it is easier for bacteria to travel up it and cause a bladder infection. Therefore, it is important that you use something sterile to insert, that you clean yourself well before you start the insertion, and make sure you urinate right after you finish. Also, most of the girls I know who have tried this have thought it was more painful than I thought it was (or most other guys I know thought it was although this is just a generalization.) You may want to start with something smaller, or use some lube the first time if you can't handle a dry q-tip the first time.

The main reason that this dare is painful is because the fibers of the q-tip scratch your mucus membranes. Urine is very basic which makes it irritate the scratches as well as kill bacteria as it passes over your scratched urethra. Using irritants such as tabasco or alcohol on the q-tip just further the irritation, but they also lubricate so there isn't as much scratching. For a really aweful punishment that won't be soon forgoten, dedicate a little time and first insert a dry q-tip to cause the scratches, the insert an alcohol or lemon juice soaked q-tip to cause inflammation, swelling, and irritation, then end with the tabasco soaked q-tip that will allow more of the burning sensation to penitrate into the scratched, inflammed, and sensatized tissues.

If you have any more questions, let me know...Or if you can't work up the nerve to do this to yourself, perhaps I could help ;).

Davros
12-21-2007, 04:21 AM
I say just go for it. Don't be put off by what others say, just try it. Yes, it's painful, but it wears off after half an hour to an hour.

:)

Naughtybaby
12-26-2007, 10:04 PM
i did it and was also punished and had to insert a pen and twist.....man i dont even know what i did o and i had to(at the same time)insert a large handled hair brush into my pussy and let me tell u it was not fun !!!!

jaxman
01-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Using a Q-tip lubricated with... well lube isn't so painful but still kind of freaky, more of a mind game. Once it's in hmmm, i guess i'd have to say it feels different - not good or bad just different.

terralee
01-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Hello. I told my "Daddy" about this punishment today and he used it a few minutes later. OUCH. And I am still burning when I pee.

5lave4u
02-10-2008, 05:37 PM
i was made to do something simler to this i was made to cover a ball point pen in toothpaste and have it inserted down my pee hole.
it hurt going to the toilet for a few days it hurt that much i was scared of peeing

e1n1d1e1r
02-10-2008, 11:19 PM
ouch man thats a harsh punishment but I have to say its a good one. That would get me in line real quick!

Alexx
04-13-2008, 10:59 AM
yeh ive tried this its reli painful

jimpjimp98
04-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Ive tried this and the results are correct, this is the max pain i can take, it hurts so much when you pee the 1st time after, then it gradually goes away, the longer you leave it in the more days it will be of stinging pee. to me 5 mins = 1 day and 15 mins = 3 days so every 5 mins for me = 1 day

slavepig4torture
01-23-2009, 12:37 AM
well ... when i was camming a few years ago i was ordered to put 4 q-tips into my peehole

inserting 1 or 2 of them was not that painfull because i was oozing precum alot
but when i had to force all in the peehole stretching was quite painfull... i had to keep them in while i was beating my legs

however i was having some trouble peeing/cumming the days after that...

i wonder, when a master wants things like that do they also enjoy knowing the slave will have several days pain when peeing?!

Merlin
01-23-2009, 03:52 AM
[...]i wonder, when a master wants things like that do they also enjoy knowing the slave will have several days pain when peeing?!I cant tell for all and i cant tell for this task but knowing that my slave will feel a pussy spanking over several days or her ass every time she sits down is a big plus for me...

Coyote
01-23-2009, 04:38 PM
there is no way i Hell i would do this. i wouldn;t wish this on my worst enemy.

[Edit: Less wasted space, please]

torkeyes 24
02-07-2009, 11:38 AM
i just did this and it didn't hurt. i don't get it

XkecoXchanX
02-18-2009, 02:49 PM
I don't get it either-I left it there for like five minets and it never really hurt....I must have been born wrong or something.....

Newname!
02-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Im gonna try this! just for the pain... mmmmm :P

Robert_Z_man
02-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Sounds like it would hurt alot, I might give this a try.

Smile
02-18-2009, 08:51 PM
i might give it a try just cuz im broed, not tonight though

Wedgie
02-19-2009, 04:09 PM
this is a really goo dare to.

Coyote
02-20-2009, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=Coyote;111302]there is no way i Hell i would do this. i wouldn;t wish this on my worst enemy.

Gingerbread
02-20-2009, 07:06 PM
whoops sorry it took me so long to get back to this...i totally forgot....i tried it a couple of days ago before i had a shower...it killed...that was the biggest thing i have tried so far to get in that hole....i didn't get it in as far as i wanted...only went in about half way...it hurt to much a couldn't keep it in for long...only lasted about 5 minutes

but where is this pee hole... which hole is it?? My sis wants to try

Odiefrom
10-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Since I willingly do this to myself (I told you I'm crazy), I thought I'd talk about it. Having inserted plastic, wood, glass (must be careful so it doesn't break!), and objects like Q-tips, I know about the burning sensation. The longest I've inserted an object into my urethra was for one night when I slept...no one do this! My penis was swollen, and not in the normal way, and if you think your peeing is bad after 15-20 minutes, let me tell you, this was agony. It was well into the second week of pain before it went away.

Having said that, I would only make my slave do this as a punishment in case of extreme disobedience, and not to the time lengths I do it to. This is definitely a lasting punishment, and the longer you go before stopping, the more 'memorable' this punishment ends up.

RoboticPro
10-24-2009, 11:44 AM
well i love the pain i don't even use Qtips anymore:p
i insert pens and wiresXD
i love it:D
and the pain feels so good

BettyBoop
10-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I saw a man have something that looked like a small dildo inserted into his penis. My friends send me things I don't need to see, ever.
What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Dice7
10-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Haha I would never go that far! I have managed to slide a biro in once and it ended up being pretty nice, I realised it would be crazy to do any bigger than that and I make sure I don't do it very often.

Leopard
10-24-2009, 11:59 AM
I tried it out but I started getting worried that the cotton bud end would come off and stopped - has anyone had this actually happen?

So I used a biro cartridge instead (one with a little stopper inside it so the ink WONT come out) and got it far enough in that i could feel it past my balls. Wasn't too bad - although masturbating at that point was a definite no-no - and after taking it out made me need to pee almost immediately, which was uncomfortable for a bit, but then that was it.

The things we do out of curiousity -_-

Dice7
10-24-2009, 12:01 PM
No as long as you lube it up well enough, which I bet you did, the cotton has never come off for me. I've even had several in side by side and nothings come off or got lost!

Leopard
10-24-2009, 12:07 PM
Ah okay thanks. Yeah at first it was fine; I was just worried about once it got further in, or pulling it out later if it had dried out or the lube made the cotton hold on less (great grammar there.)

mrdizzle
10-24-2009, 01:11 PM
i tried but i couldnt get it in very far :(

EnigmaNZ
10-24-2009, 01:31 PM
i was tied up by some bullies once and they put salt on the end of the q-tip, and then put it in my dick, it hurt soo bad, that i was kicking as hard as i could to stop them.
ooooowwwwwwch

Bloody hell. how old were you then, and them. Did you tell anyone. Why not. F**k man, I'd want to kill them.

Salt hurts like shit. They use to use it to sterilize wounds, thats were the saying comes from 'rub salt into the wound' meaning something bad happens to someone then something else happens to them that makes it even worst.

Odiefrom
10-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Ah okay thanks. Yeah at first it was fine; I was just worried about once it got further in, or pulling it out later if it had dried out or the lube made the cotton hold on less (great grammar there.)
With something like the bud on a q-tip, you really don't have to worry too much if it falls off in you. The human body came from the factory with a natural defense against foreign objects. Between secretions to slide it out, muscle contractions to push it out, or just urination to get it out, it'll come out. Though it may feel a tad like passing a stone, which I hear isn't something you line up for.

Dice7
10-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Right now I have 5 Q Tips in there at once. I slid them all in one by one but I'm about try pull them all out together :O. If anyone can beat that I'll be very impressed!

Comeintotheparlor
10-25-2009, 11:53 PM
but where is this pee hole... which hole is it?? My sis wants to try

A females urethra is just above the vagina, and is hardly noticable.

Narc
10-26-2009, 08:52 AM
one of the harsh thing one of my mistress made me do with another slave is to insert one end of the q tip into my uretha while the other slave had the other end inserted into him until the tip of our cocks were touching

Leopard
10-27-2009, 03:02 AM
Just tried this again on a dare... kept it in for 25mins then went to take it out. At first it wouldn't budge and then slooowly came out (which I thought was rather painfully.)

Then I had to pee right after and holy shit that burned. I'm so not moving around or doing *anything* with it for a bit.

EnigmaNZ
10-27-2009, 05:39 AM
one of the harsh thing one of my mistress made me do with another slave is to insert one end of the q tip into my uretha while the other slave had the other end inserted into him until the tip of our cocks were touching

To that I would have added ducktape, wrapping it around both so you are joined solidly together, then making you both pull apart :P

Sambo123
10-27-2009, 07:23 AM
Q-tips aren't my preference for this, usually one of those small glowsticks (the ones for your wrist). That can get all the way down and is pretty fun to play with. I don't really find it hurts that much but then again I have a high pain threshold.

Leopard
10-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Seeing as I found keeping the Q-Tip in there for that long so painful, I decided the only intelligent thing to do would be to (stop? no) try a biro. At first I was amazed when it actually went in (with a pop! aha that made me giggle) and even after doing it twice and moving it around much deeper, etc. the pain peeing afterwards wasn't bad at all.

So what causes the after pain? Friction? Dryness from keeping the object still (which causes the friction/abrasion(is that even the right word) when it's pulled out?) Would be useful if we knew exactly which objects had which effects (both for fun and punishment use:D)

ohne_id
10-27-2009, 03:10 PM
I think the problem is the cotton on the Q-Tip. A bit of it remains inside and your body tries to get it oud which is painful.
Please correct me if it isn't right, but I'm not a scientist and don't know this for sure ;)

Dice7
10-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Seeing as I found keeping the Q-Tip in there for that long so painful, I decided the only intelligent thing to do would be to (stop? no) try a biro. At first I was amazed when it actually went in (with a pop! aha that made me giggle) and even after doing it twice and moving it around much deeper, etc. the pain peeing afterwards wasn't bad at all.

So what causes the after pain? Friction? Dryness from keeping the object still (which causes the friction/abrasion(is that even the right word) when it's pulled out?) Would be useful if we knew exactly which objects had which effects (both for fun and punishment use:D)

I'd say a combination of friction and the fact that nothing but liquids from within your body were supposed to ever be in there..and not going in that direction!

cassaddee604
10-29-2009, 11:00 AM
But im a girl. Its not as painful for girls but its still bad.

chillingdude
11-01-2009, 11:12 PM
how do you insert a Q tip. PM me

Slut Boi
11-03-2009, 01:54 AM
Now I consider myself a totally depraved filthy slut with next-to-no limits. I love scat, messy, human toilet, extreme etc. a lot of things others find big turn offs or disgusting - but I draw the line at heavy pain and urethral play - anything that could possibly end badly - I consider myself a careless slut but I refuse to do anything that could result in pro-longed pain, injury or anything seriously dangerous.

Comeintotheparlor
11-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Now I consider myself a totally depraved filthy slut with next-to-no limits. I love scat, messy, human toilet, extreme etc. a lot of things others find big turn offs or disgusting - but I draw the line at heavy pain and urethral play - anything that could possibly end badly - I consider myself a careless slut but I refuse to do anything that could result in pro-longed pain, injury or anything seriously dangerous.

because scat cant give you diseases like e-coli etc :rolleyes:

Leopard
11-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Okay, I did some experimenting the other morning. I really don't enjoy (experiencing) pain that much, but I do like to test things out before giving them to anyone, so:

In the Dares forum someone posted a dare for someone to insert a q-tip while hard and masturbate. I'm posting here instead because this thread is much older and more useful for information :D

So I tried it and couldn't actually come with it in (pain was too distracting for me.) Took it out and carried on, and then felt a massive rush of pain - you could literally feel how far up the shaft the semen got before hitting the sore spots.

If you want to punish your male slaves with completely ruined orgasms, this is the way to go.

(I am so not doing this again. Someone else can continue testing ;))

snup
11-08-2009, 01:40 AM
ok I have doe this before.

used paintbrushes modeling ones.

they handly come in sizes 1-10 i think maybe bigger, i have got a 8 in before which slides in and cause of the flaired shape holds in. also very long so keeps the cock straight.

i have also, once never again had toothpaste on it. only do if you are extreme.

:D Smile
11-15-2009, 08:07 PM
I find that using a glow stick that has been in the freezer doesn't hurt. But the slave doesn't have to know that peeing won't hurt later.

Dareslave2009
12-25-2009, 04:52 PM
I'll do this and I'll tell you how it went

rdsjr_1989
12-28-2009, 02:23 AM
ooooowwwwwwch

When i was 13, i soaked a q-tip in rubbing alcohol and shoved it in. i was glad i was home alone because i shrieked; but i left it until it dried... then i slowly pulled it out. i peed sideways for 5 days. then... i did it again, hehe

Goth
01-06-2010, 01:44 PM
this can be done much more safely with alot less pain, its possible as whell to cum with a qtip in your dick, its just like any other sound.
the safest way ive found do to this is you take the more compact looking end to the q tip (theres always one in better shape) and you make shure there is plenty of lube on it. the lube should be water based, this allows your qtip to slide if you want to try sounding as whell as being alot less painful, you can always vamp up a punishment, but i think this should be your most basic one from here there are tonnes of previously mentioned more painful variants

rdsjr_1989
01-07-2010, 11:43 PM
well, yeah, but where s the fun in that? experimentation ftw! lol

Woof
01-08-2010, 02:10 AM
o.o whats a Q-tip?

softeyes
01-08-2010, 02:29 AM
o.o whats a Q-tip?

http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/articles/qtip.jpg

sophielou10
01-09-2010, 08:27 PM
wow i thought that was a cotton bud!!!

Comeintotheparlor
01-13-2010, 06:31 PM
wow i thought that was a cotton bud!!!

Same thing different name.

jimpjimp98
01-24-2010, 04:16 AM
i noticed a post here saying a "biro" doesnt sting as much and goes in further, what is this "Biro"?

Hg.
01-24-2010, 04:58 AM
Biros are a brand name for a type of pen

http://flatspot.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/biro_1.jpg

Biro is a ballpoint pen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballpoint_pen

jimpjimp98
01-24-2010, 05:06 AM
Biros are a brand name for a type of pen

http://flatspot.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/biro_1.jpg

Biro is a ballpoint pen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballpoint_pen
thanks for the heads up, trying now....

Edit: my pee hole is to small for the pen to go in

Spanked
01-24-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry, but I think it's a bit mad to have anyone stick anything up your cock unless there's a legitimate medical reason.

BettyBoop
01-24-2010, 04:29 PM
I don't have a penis, but just reading this makes me feel pain in my non existent one.

softeyes
01-24-2010, 04:37 PM
I don't have a penis, but just reading this makes me feel pain in my non existent one.

you have a peehole, this can be done for the ladies too. :rolleyes:

kissel
02-05-2010, 09:03 PM
omg this seems horrible! i really dont know if i could do it.

b0ris
02-07-2010, 04:34 AM
A loooong time ago, I stumbled upon some very fine electric wire. About the size used in el-cheapo ear-bud headphones.

After folding that long wire in the middle and twisting it around itself, I inserted it. Due to the round end, it slid in easily and amazingly far (well over a foot!).

After washing the wire, I doubled it again. So it was now 4 times as wide as the original wire. Inserting this was just as easy and painless, but the feeling was very intense: I know know where my prostate hides. It is an enormously great feeling to feel the ridges of the twist pass _inside_ the prostate!

I used this toy for months, with great satisfaction.

I also did a variation of simply trying to push in as much (doubled) wire as I could. When I twisted the double wire around, I could clearly feel it inside my bladder. The penalty was an infection. I peed bloody slime for a long time and it hurt like hell every time. That stopped me from using the wire for quite some time...

Some time later, I started playing with the "width * 4" piece again. everything great... until I dared myself to fold it again. I was so amazed and horny when the bundle of 8 wires went in, that I masturbated... Bad idea! I think that the force of my fingers pushing on the pee-tube, down on the knobby wires, caused lots of damage inside... I didn't feel it at the time, I didn't feel it afterwards when peeing, though there was clearly some blood... I don't know what miracle caused me not getting an infection that time, but the next day everything seemed back to normal. Until I tried the (now unfolded back to "witdh * 4") wire again: I just couldn't get it any further then an inch without hurting VERY much. Even unfolding again to the original 2-wire didn't help: I simply can't get anything in anymore.

I think that the wound caused that day has healed, but left some scar tissue. It can even be felt when palpating my urethra from the outside: there are small ridges inside.

My advise: if you want to push something inside: go ahead, but use something perfectly smooth than can be sterilized. Google "urethral sounds" for the real stuff...

Happy hunting for the prostate guys. Gals: sorry, but it not my fault you didn't get one.

Comeintotheparlor
02-07-2010, 04:47 AM
It still feels pretty fucking good for a girl.

scars in the urethra, called strictures, can cause problems pissing. I'd see a doctor.

OwnMe77
02-10-2010, 12:37 PM
I've done some urethral sounds and for those even slightly curious, i'd give it a try

Sav0x
02-10-2010, 02:11 PM
That sounds nasty!

Woof
02-16-2010, 09:20 PM
I am NEVER,EVER going to try this...x.x

SydSl2001
02-22-2010, 06:45 AM
thanks for the heads up, trying now....

Edit: my pee hole is to small for the pen to go in

I have tried such a pen successfully as well, but had more fun with a pencil. Similar size, inserted butt-first and went in all the way (after some effort). Kept it in a while and hurt like hell the first couple of pees, but in my experience that heals very quickly. Can't imagine a 5 day pain! Never tried Q-tip, I suppose I'm also worried about the cotton remaining. I suspect the irritation is worse when you leave it in longer as it'll stick to the inside more.

abs
02-22-2010, 11:51 AM
the pic of a q tip didnt come up on my computer, what is it?
and can someone please tell me how to post a new thread!?!?
i'm new here.
xxx

softeyes
02-22-2010, 12:15 PM
the pic of a q tip didnt come up on my computer, what is it?
and can someone please tell me how to post a new thread!?!?
i'm new here.
xxx
tips:

1: google q-tip.
2: read the rules of this site found in the stickies in the lounge.
3: go to the section you want to post in, and check it's the right section for posting what you have in mind, and click "new thread".

nervousdave
02-28-2010, 01:05 PM
a q-tip is known as a cotton bud in the UK. I have done it and it is fun

jimpjimp98
03-13-2010, 02:16 AM
try the end of a plastic hanger... now thats fun but you cant get it in far since its curved. thats fun to mess around with! :P

Kink31m
03-14-2010, 03:00 AM
Right now I have 5 Q Tips in there at once. I slid them all in one by one but I'm about try pull them all out together :O. If anyone can beat that I'll be very impressed!

This is as many as I have got to so far for an online mistress. I had to pull out together now that hurt!! But that's the point! Also tried various other things :-)

anyone want to challenge me to do more send me a private message!

Cheers

Kink31m
03-14-2010, 03:01 AM

Also talked about coating them in various things.

Bit of advice go for pee straight after

rhode64
03-16-2010, 04:01 PM
I did this today finally I am hooked what a sensation it burns ,but it has me hooked it reminds you for ages after that your cock is there because of discomfort but hell going to do this regularly have a burning sensation for ages after but what a feeling dam love it maybe I am a glutton for pain but not that bad bearable.

DaniiD
04-21-2010, 10:57 AM
holy crap that hurt..:| ive done it before with a cotton bud though, but that didnt hurt half as much.. ;)

princessjen
04-22-2010, 10:23 AM
i just tried this and wow it hurt but i love the feeling afterward its crazy

Dice7
04-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Nice to see a girl try it! This reminds me of my thread I had, I forgot to check it for ages.

xtremsub
09-10-2010, 03:20 PM
i enjoy urethra torture like that,
had to force 4 qtips inside once. they held very tight inside the peehole.
but its not too painfull i think
also peeing hurts but the worst pain during and after was with toothpaste.
i forced the tooth paste deep inside the urethra down to my prostate.
used a stick from a hot gluing gun which sealed the piss slit tight.
and when fucking the hole the insides got also sore which in combination with the minty burning of the toothpaste hurt greatly.

the pain inside was so great that i could not obey the order to pee after i pulled the stick out. but the sphincter stayed closed and i could only pee after some time trying to force the pee out. but also that hurt much too.

i had pain during peeing for a week or so and in the first days it took 30 minutes for one time peeing.

i recommend not to do it unless this kind of pain is desired :D or deseved

submissive_puppy
09-10-2010, 03:43 PM
I had to do it but using just one bottom inside..not the whole q-tip and I remember it was some pain even so.

Kusumura
09-11-2010, 11:52 PM
While the circumstances weren't a slave/master one, I did have a girl tie me up and do this to me quite forcefully.

I couldn't pee for a week. The fibers in the Q-Tip actually drain the fluids and moisture that's normally around - meaning that it starts to cling and soak into the vein, so to speak. Plus bits and pieces, "Flake," off and stick inside, which you can't remove. This just isn't meant to be done. I mean, if I were to ever become a Nazi torturer, I might consider it. But damn. XD.

Aivey
09-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Is this even safe?? o.O

It kind of scares me :S I mean a guy's urethral opening cant be THAT big...
(or are my q tips just too big?)

xtremsub
09-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Is this even safe?? o.O

It kind of scares me :S I mean a guy's urethral opening cant be THAT big...
(or are my q tips just too big?)
dont know how big your qtips are
but an averag urethral opening should be able to accomodate at least one q-tip
i have had 4 inside and my peehole after som stretching now can take 12mm diameter.

if someone likes i can provide pictures , but not here due to the forum rules.
just pm me

Kink31m
09-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Anyone like to arrange to do this on cam together or if anyone would just like to make me do it on CAM for them to myself that would work.

PM me here or add me on MSN [email protected]

So far 5 is my record and some with interesting things on them to make it esp erm... interesting lol

boyoncam96
10-09-2010, 10:45 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/arp/arp112/cttnswab.jpg
ok if u dont know waht a q-tip is here is a pic of one. K this is another good punishment. Your slave gets a q-tip and stick it in the pee hole (lol what a better wording lol cant think of one) and stick it in so the only part showing is one end. Then you can have your slave leave it in for a while. But have them pull is out slow or quick which ever u prefer. It hurt alot but when u pee it burns alot. The effect last 1-3 days

boy_on_cam96 my yahoo id... I would love to do that punishment in front of webcam if u ask me real hard

nz_slave_boi
10-27-2010, 04:06 AM
My Master got me to try this, hurts like helll but fun!

Hey if anyone is interested i have been instructed to start a blog, if your interested go:

http://thelittlefagwhocould.blogspot.com/2010/10/masters-rules.html

Faust
10-27-2010, 08:44 PM
i've had to do this with the inside of a pen laced with icehot. the pen wasn't bad but the icehot was horribly painful and my hands were tied so i couldn't take it out till my mistress took it out for my. oh, and if you want to try this, make sure your dick is hard when you put it in cause it doesn't work when soft.

Dice7
10-28-2010, 04:58 AM
. oh, and if you want to try this, make sure your dick is hard when you put it in cause it doesn't work when soft.

With a Q tip thats fine, if you try to insert anything longer while fully erect you can do yourself some damage, although a little blood in the ol' snake helps!!:D

AngelCupcake
11-05-2010, 09:23 AM
That sounds...quite painful *shudders*

mmiller
11-05-2010, 08:10 PM
i get sounded regularly, this is nothing

WowwieGoesWoof
11-08-2010, 11:38 AM
i get sounded regularly, this is nothing

HAI MILLER! And, to me personally Q-tips dont hurt much unless you play with them while theyre in. I insert them all the time with just spit for lube and in my experience the only time it will hurt for more than 3 pee's or so is when you insert it pull it out - reinsert it a few times. So I recommend you all try it! Then next time lube it with toothpaste or icyhot Muahahahaha.

General_Lin
12-24-2010, 05:39 PM
i just did it...getting it in there hurts...leaving it there is fine...getting it out! WOW...ouch

lapua
12-27-2010, 02:05 AM
I shoved 4 Q-tips up and down my hole. It burned to pee for 4 days lol:p lloved it.

Isabellaslave
12-31-2010, 09:57 AM
I've tried this and it kills.

Satin
01-03-2011, 05:03 AM
I have done this once it was extreamly painful especially when going for a pee for 4 to 5 days after I would not want to do it ever again! and that was with out any tooth [aste or tabasco on it. If you are to give it as a opunishment try it out on yourself first and you may have second thoughts.

SubStadti
01-06-2011, 08:45 AM
I tried it ... and I must say it's really painful ;-) I liked it.

Sebastian

scotsman
01-06-2011, 07:02 PM
my ex gf wanted to do this to me but i wouldnt would love to see it done though

Dice7
03-19-2011, 01:32 PM
I am thinking of trying to break my Q tip record tonight. From memory I have managed 5 before so I'm going for 6 which could well be impossible!!

The catch tonight is I have company so I'll be trying to do it one at a time during the evening and coming back each time with the Q tips still in, but concealled under clothing!

drv4you
03-30-2011, 04:30 PM
if you push the wet q-tip in slowly it is ok. but it hurts when you pull it out. DO IT SLOWLY!

userben
04-11-2011, 08:59 PM
man i cant believe this forum is still going :D

Magenta
07-22-2011, 06:00 AM
I tried the Q tips this morning and managed to get 4 in easily (5 with a bit of effort), when i pulled them out it hurt but the peeing afterwards didn't :) But a while ago I folded a wire in half and pushed it down my urethra, I slid it in and out about an inch or two past my balls for a while, varying in speed (also taking caution encase of damage). The day after when I peed was the most pain I'd ever felt :o And it lasted for about 3 - 4 days. But the Q tips are a great starting point for anybody :)

Dream_Tonight
08-08-2011, 03:43 AM
I love to crochet, and I own several sizes of needles. One day, I got a little curious and inserted the smallest (3mm) into my urethra, rounded edge first. I got up to a 4.7mm one, which I kept in for a long time before I moved funny and had to pee. x3 I intend to do a qtip and to leave it in while I sleep (or as long as possible as I've never done something like it before.) I don't think it'll hurt too-too bad, since the needles didn't and they actually felt good. But still. x3 Maybe put on some toothpaste as the next part.

Tumbleguyy15
08-08-2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ARP/ARP112/Cttnswab.jpg
ok if u dont know waht a Q-tip is here is a pic of one. k this is another good punishment. your slave gets a q-tip and stick it in the pee hole (lol what a better wording lol cant think of one) and stick it in so the only part showing is one end. then you can have your slave leave it in for a while. but have them pull is out slow or quick which ever u prefer. it hurt alot but when u pee it burns alot. the effect last 1-3 days

My master made me do this on cam for cbt. I got it all the way down & had to leave it in for about 2 hours , it wasn't terribly bad..I mean don't get me wrong it hurt but the worst was the surprise of peeing afterwards, that hurt the most! I found if you squeeze your dick while pushing it in or while peeing it takes away a little pain.. Not much though

Spano
03-19-2012, 11:49 AM
Ill give this a go and prove with pictures.

I'm thinking upto 3 to start maybe but maybe more if u like, and maybe with stuff on them?

Private message me if you would like a pic and what of?

Dice7
03-19-2012, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't put stuff on them if I was you, really good way to get a UTI!

jimpjimp98
03-26-2012, 11:31 PM

i 2nd that still get updates from it in my email... kinda suprised

rdsjr_1989
05-04-2012, 02:24 AM

It's been a while guys ;-) im glad i remembered my password and i agree with the above statement.

trying
11-29-2017, 07:20 AM
id hate to be made to do this
kik is dogwall

ruhrohraggy87
04-18-2018, 08:50 PM
Was given this as a punishment by my Miss. Never even something I thought to put in my limits. Thankfully I was able to get out of it for agreeing to take something else in place of another slave. Went straight to limits after that!

DareFiend
04-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Just did this the other day. Shoved a dry Q tip up my urethra all the way, then pulled it out. Significant pain there. Also the first couple of times I peed - but definitely not as much pain as the first time I had urethral insertions some years ago. Maybe I'm getting habituated ... ? ;-)

KIK me for pics, if you like.

painlover789
06-17-2018, 08:27 PM
So I've done this a few times, I've never used lube, precum is lube enough. Slidding one or 2 in is fine, the stretching doesn't really hurt, but the cotton does scratch the inside of the urethra which causes the pain when pee'ing. If you leave the q-tips in for a minute or more they will soak up and liquid in the urethra, a) expanding in size, and b) increasing the friction upon removal. Which dramatically increases the pain when pee'ing.
I have also used tabasco on the q tips. The pain is unbelievable. And due to the location there is no way to stop ease it, with the exception of using lemon juice to counter the acidity of the tabasco, however lemon hurts in its way (hurts like hell!) long story short, tabasco hurt for nearly an hour even after using Lemon juice, to the point I had sweats and palpitations and rigours. I would not recommend doing tabasco internally to any one.
I would be happy to demonstrate the bare q-tips to any females though.