PDA

View Full Version : Sara's First Master

algernon
07-10-2008, 10:42 PM
I know it's hard for a lot of you to keep track of all these different characters and stories and such. So I decided to start off by describing the characters so that you wouldn't have to hunt through the text to find out who they are. I know most of you skip to the sexy part anyway, so I figure I might as well make it so that you aren't confused when you do that. I reserve the right to modify my story or characters. This story is pending copyright. I actually don't mind you using parts of it or characters from it, but I am going to ask that you get my permission before you do. I hope you enjoy. Feedback is always a plus!

Some Background Information:

Allie has black hair and pale skin. Her hair is long and straight, and reaches almost to her butt. She has more curves than the rest of the girls. Her breasts are a perky C cup, and her ass curves nicely, which causes her friends from dance team to call her 'bubble-butt.' She is one of those people who can stay moderately thin without dieting or exercise, but she is somewhat less toned than her friends. She is of average height, around 5'4, and has green eyes. She is very quiet, and likes to hang around in groups where she is not the center of attention.

Christina runs cross country. She is tall and thin with curly red hair to her shoulders. She has freckles from her cheeks to her breasts, which are smaller than her friends. They are moderate A cups, a little less than a handful. She is around 5'8 with long skinny legs and a small, tight butt. She has blue eyes and tan skin. She can be energetic and bouncy around her friends, but she's generally pretty shy in public.

Sara is short and thin at about 5'1. She has larger, B cup breasts that look bigger than they are because the rest of her body is so small. Her butt is tight and muscular, but not has large as she would like. She has brown eyes and brown, shoulder length hair. She has toned abs and thighs. Sara tries to make up for her small size by being louder and bolder than her friends. She has dyed her brown hair to give herself multiple tones of dark low-lights and blond highlights. She is too shy to play school sports, but she exercises at home to keep herself in shape. This is her group. They are neither popular nor unpopular. In the high school scene they mostly keep to themselves, and are largely ignored by their classmates.

Sara and Christina are 15, in their sophomore year of high school. Allie is a grade older, and has just gotten her driver's license. Tonight, they are having a sleepover at Allie's house, it is about 11 o'clock at night, and the girls are sitting on the couch in their pj's, having just finished a movie.

Prologue: The Secret Revealed

“So, what are we up to now?” Christina asked.

“I dunno,” Allie said and looked around, “want to play a game?”

“What do you want to play?” Sara asked.

“I dunno, Apples to Apples?”

“Lame, we've played that so many times!”

“Well, what do you want to play?”

“How about truth or dare?” Sara's eyes glinted. She was feeling adventurous tonight. The girls had played before, and they usually had some fun playing, although they usually didn't go very far.

“Oh, I dunno.” Allie said.

“Oh, come on Al, it'll be fun.” Christina chimed in. “I want to play.”

“Oh, alright them. Who goes first?”

“Sara does, cause it was her idea.” Christina declared.

“Okay,” Sara smiled, “Christina, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“If you could make out with any guy right now, who would it be?” Sara smiled because she already knew the answer.

Christina blushed and hesitated. “Umm, I guess, Robbie.”

“Robbie my brother!?!” Allie burst out.

“Umm, yea, sorry...” Christina was very red now. Allie and Sara burst out laughing. Wanting to move the game along, Christina looked at Allie. “Allie, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“What's the least amount of clothing you've ever been seen in by a guy?” Christina smiled and added, “and describe the situation.”

Now Allie blushed bright red. She was so pale the girls could see her blush all the way down her chest. “Umm, Matt's seen my boobs...” She trailed off. Matt had taken Allie to prom a few months ago, although they weren't technically together, everyone knew Allie liked Matt.

“No way!” Sara burst out. “I didn't know you guys were doing that! Why didn't you tell us?”

“You still have to describe the situation,” Christina reminded her.

Allie blushed again. “We weren't planning on it. It was after prom, we were in his car making out, and I felt kinda bad cause I hadn't wanted to dance earlier, and I wanted him to have a good time. So he started kissing my neck and my dress had a lot of cleavage and I let him move down and kiss my boobs, and then I unzipped my dress and helped him get my bra off... He was really happy. He said they were shaped perfectly... and it felt nice...” Allie stopped.

Christina looked somewhat discouraged at her own small chest, but Sara didn't notice.

“So why aren't you guys going out?” Sara jumped in.

“Well, we were going to... but he had just broken up with Kristen from dance team and me and her hang out sometimes and I didn't want to hurt her feelings and neither did he and we were only supposed to be going to prom as friends... so anyway we decided to wait until after summer and talk about it then...” Both girls made sympathetic, understanding noises. “So Sara, truth or dare?”

Sara decided to be bold. “Dare,” she said with a determined smile.

Allie thought for a moment. “I dare you to take off your top and show us your best milkshake!”Allie giggled. Sara blushed. Allie added, “you can leave your bra on.”

Sara took a deep breath and pulled her tank top off. Allie turned on some music, and Sara began to play with her boobs to the music. Every so often, Allie would give her a pointer, but mostly the girls just watched. After the song ended, Sara was turning around to get her tank top, and Christina noticed that her panties were connected to her bra to form a permanent wedgie. Christina asked about it, but Sara blushed and refused to explain. Instead, she looked at Christina and asked, “Truth or Dare?”

Wanting to avoid another humiliating question about Robbie, Christina chose dare. Sara smiled and gave her dare right away.

“Go upstairs and use the bathroom outside Robbie's room without closing the door.” Christina's eyes widened. “Oh, and go topless.”

Christina looked at Sara in the eye and knew there was no point in begging or arguing. She quickly peeled off her bra and top, covered her boobs, and walked towards the stairs, but Sara stopped her. “Oh, Tina, topless means you can't cover them up either! Sorry!” Sara burst out laughing, and Christina hurried up the stairs.

While Christina was gone, Allie looked at Sara. “So, why are you in a wedgie, Sara?” Sara blushed again.

“I don't want to say.”

“C'mon, you can tell me.”

“It's really embarrassing.”

“Did you lose a bet?”

“No.”

“Did you just decide to?”

“No.”

“Did you get dared to by someone else?”

“No. Not really.”

“What is it then?”

“I'm not telling.” About this time Christina got back. She was bright red.

“He didn't see, I don't think,” she said. She was breathing heavily. “Allie, your turn.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to invite Matt to my pool party this summer, and you have to wear a string bikini.”

Allie looked at Christina for a minute, and then quietly said, “Okay.” Then she turned to Sara. “Truth or Dare?”

Sara had planned to take a truth, but she didn't want to be asked about her wedgie, so she opted for another dare.

“Okay,” Allie smiled, “I dare you to start masturbating. For every three minutes you go, you have to take off a piece of clothing. If you can't make it before you loose all your clothes, you don't get to cum for three days.” Allie knew Sara liked masturbating too much to wait three days too cum.

Sara hesitated, and then without saying anything, slipped her hand down her pjs and began to rub her clit. Allie looked at her watch. Sara tried to go as quickly as possible, but she was not able to cum quickly, and had soon lost her top and bottom, making her wedgie clearly visible. Christina asked her about it again, but Sara was now intent on cumming before her privates were on display. Unfortunately, Sara was not a very fast girl, and soon she had lost her bra, and had a minute to go before her panties came off.

“Time!” Allie cried. “Your panties come off now, and you don't get to cum!” Allie smiled, but Sara was frustrated and desperate.

“C'mon Allie, please! You know I can't last three days.”

“Hmm,” Allie pretended to think. “I'll let you cum and keep your panties if you explain about your wedgie.”

Sara looked defeated. “Okay, but I get to have my bra back too.”

“Done. Now explain. Before you get to cum.”

Sara immediately took her bra back and fixed it on with it through her panties again, returning her to her permanently wedgied state. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself, then sat up matter-of-factly and looked at her friends.

“I have a master... umm... online. I met him on the internet, and one of his rules is that I have a bra-connection wedgie all the time.”

The girls gasped excitedly and immediately began asking all kinds of questions. They had often talked about the idea of being dominated, and the girls were intrigued that Sara had actually done it. Sara eventually got her orgasm, but not without explaining every detail about her interaction with her master.

'My secret is out,' she thought.

Okay, that's the first part of the story. Feedback and rep appreciated. As you may be able to tell, this is going to have a lot of chapters, so your feedback can very well determine the course of the story. I'm working on Chapter 1 now.

x_daringbaby
07-11-2008, 08:24 AM
:D I like the story.
It's interesting.

oreo_is_back
07-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Very nice layout, Alger. =] I will read on (Well, when you post next.) =D

WhiteWingDemon
07-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Good story thus far.

I'm interested in seeing how it will go from here.

devilmaster
07-11-2008, 01:06 PM
keep psoting im likeing it

Fiendish
07-11-2008, 01:48 PM
I like it so far...

algernon
07-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Okay, here is the first chapter. Once again, any suggestions or feedback is appreciated.

Chapter One: Proximity

There were about three weeks left until finals, and Sara should have been studying, but she wasn't. It was almost midnight on Saturday. Her parents were asleep in their bedroom and her fourteen year old sister was staying over with a friend. Sara knew that she should go to bed, but instead she lingered in a chat room, hoping her master would appear.

He did.

SaucySara6969: Hi Master!
MasterKillJoy: Hello little slut. How are you doing?
SaucySara6969: Okay. I missed you.
MasterKillJoy: Good. Did you complete the task I gave you?
SaucySara6969: Yes, I wore the wedgie all day Friday and today, except for a few minutes at a sleepover when my friend dared me to take my bra off. I kept the wedgie, but it wasn't connected to the bra for a few minutes.
MasterKillJoy: That's disappointing.
SaucySara6969: I'm really sorry Master. I did the best I could.
MasterKillJoy: I believe you slave, but you better explain everything.
SaucySara6969: Yes sir.

Sara went on to explain everything that had happened last night at the sleepover. When she finished, her master didn't seem to angry.

SaucySara6969: Are you mad at me?
MasterKillJoy: No. You're still a good slave. But, I don't think it's fair that your friends got to see all that when your own master didn't. All you sent me was a picture of the wedgie.
SaucySara6969: I'm sorry sir. Are you going to punish me?
MasterKillJoy: Not very badly. All you need to do is masturbate like you did for your friends, with the wedgie, in just your panties. Wait until you are very close and then stop. Then get a picture of yourself all frustrated and dying to cum. If you send it to me, I'll forgive you.
SaucySara6969: I thought we agreed no pictures with my face...
MasterKillJoy: Okay. It's not a command. I just would have liked to see what your friends saw. But there are other options. I won't be angry.

Sara hesitated. She wasn't sure what she wanted. Honestly, she wanted him to see her like that, totally humiliated, but she was worried the picture would spread over the internet. She thought for a minute.

SaucySara6969: Could I do it with clothes on?
MasterKillJoy: Hmm... How about a bikini?
SaucySara6969: Alright. Thank you for being so lenient Master.
MasterKillJoy: You're welcome, my little slut.
SaucySara6969: I'll do it right now. Give me a minute.

Sara put on her bikini and wedgied it. She made a point to take a picture of the wedgie (without her face) for her master, even though he hadn't asked for it. She hoped he would like this. She masturbated to the edge like she had last night, and when she was on the edge, she set her camera timer a took a picture. She was surprised how red and sweaty she was. She was now also very horny and she knew that her master would use that against her. He would play with her for awhile before he granted her her orgasm. She quickly sent him the pictures.

SaucySara6969: I sent them.
MasterKillJoy: Good. I'm checking now.
SaucySara6969: Master, may I cum tonight?
MasterKillJoy: Probably, my sweet little cunt, but not right now.

Sara moaned in frustration.

MasterKillJoy: Keep yourself on the edge and give me a minute to think.

Sara sighed and obediently began to finger herself again. This time she was slow and methodical. She made sure she stayed in control to prevent the orgasm building inside her. She hoped master wouldn't toy with her too long.

He didn't respond for a long time, but Sara knew better than to ask what was taking so long. When he did respond, he seemed kinda strange to her. He used her real name.

MasterKillJoy: Sara?
SaucySara6969: Yes sir?
MasterKillJoy: You look good.
SaucySara6969: Thank you sir.
MasterKillJoy: Are you ready to cum?
MasterKillJoy: Well, you need to earn it.
SaucySara6969: :-) I expected that sir. What do I need to do?
MasterKillJoy: Good. You must perform two tasks. Firstly, turn the lights on in your room, go to the window, and take your top off. Keep edging yourself. Make sure the blinds are open. You only have to stand there for about 30 seconds. When you have done this, report back for the second task.
SaucySara6969: Yes sir. What if someone sees me though?
MasterKillJoy: Isn't it midnight where you live?
SaucySara6969: Yea.
MasterKillJoy: Then don't worry about it.

Sara obeyed her Master's orders, and nervously scanned the street as she masturbated topless in front of the window, but everything was black. She didn't notice anyone watching, and when she had completed what she felt was 30 seconds, she returned to her computer and informed her Master. Again, he was silent for awhile. Sara was now desperate to cum.

MasterKillJoy: Alright. This is how you will cum. Go across the street in your bikini, and masturbate to orgasm in the backyard of the house across the street. Better not make too much noise!

Sara hesitated. She was excited by the idea, but also terrified. In the end, her desire to cum and please her master won out.

SaucySara6969: Okay, I'm going now.
MasterKillJoy: Good girl.

Sara pulled a bathrobe on over her bikini and slipped downstairs. Her parents were fast asleep, and she wasn't worried about waking them. Even still, she moved very quietly. She eased the front door open and dropped the bathroom on the doorstep. It was May, and the air was warm and moist. Sara was excited about trying this new kind of dare, and the front of her bikini bottoms was already wet. It was overcast and moonless, and most of the houses on her street had already turned their outdoor lights off. Her street was small and lead no where in particular, so there were no streetlights. It was almost perfect dark.

Sara waited for a few minutes to let her eyes adjust. When she could see clearly enough to walk without tripping, she scampered quickly across the street and into her neighbor's backyard. This was the part that worried Sara the most. Property she was now on belonged to a divorced father with one son, John. John went to her school and was in Allie's year. If John were awake... Sara shuddered at the thought of him seeing her. Then she calmed herself down.

It's past midnight, she thought, as long as I cum quietly, no one will no I am here. All the lights are out, they have to be asleep. There aren't even any cars in the driveway.

Sara crouched behind some bushes in the back yard and slipped her hand inside her bikini. The sound of the outside, the crickets, the wind, was exhilarating. Even though Sara was excited by the thought of masturbating outside, she found it difficult to reach orgasm quickly. She was exposed, and it made her tense. Suddenly, she thought she heard someone moving on the lawn. She looked around, but didn't see anyone. She hurried to finish quickly and get back to her house.

“Please don't be scared.”

Sara jumped but manage to keep herself from screaming. She looked around, but couldn't see anyone. “Who are you?” she asked worriedly.

“Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Please relax.” Sara didn't say anything. She was still trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. It sounded familiar.

“Sara, please, calm down.” For some reason, when he said her name, Sara relaxed.

“Okay. I'm calm. Who are you?”

John stepped out of the bushes. Sara wanted to run, but she was frozen with fear. How had he known? Would he tell anyone? What did he want?

“How did you find me?” She asked.

“Sara, I told you to come here. I am MasterKillJoy.”

Sara reeled. Her secret internet life and her boring, real life had suddenly collided. “But, how did you know, I mean, how did you find me?” Again, she wanted to run, but she couldn't make herself move. And she wanted to know. She wanted it to be real at the same time.

“I didn't know at first. At first I was just looking for a slave online. But when you sent me the picture with your face in it, I recognized you. I made you go to the window to make sure. I turned off my lights and watched to see if you came to the window, and you did. Then I brought you here to tell you the truth: that you master is your neighbor.”

“Why didn't you just tell me online?”

“Because you wouldn't have come.”

Sara knew this was true. She wanted to run. She wanted to go back to her house and forget that any of this ever happened. But, at the same time, she wanted it to be real. She had a master in real life. Now all of her fantasies could really happen. She was excited by the world of possibilities that had suddenly opened up. “So, what does this mean now?” she asked.

“Well. I am your master. The fact that we happen to know each other in person doesn't change that. You promised to obey me. Technically, nothing has changed.” Sara looked nervous. John continued, “but I know that in reality, a lot has changed, for both of us. This is scary for me too. Something that was a game is suddenly real. Something that we could delete our account and walk away from is now much closer to home. And that's not something either of us signed up for.”

He hesitated, “So I'm giving you a choice. You can walk away, right now, and we're still just the neighbors who don't really know each other. I won't ever mention this to anyone. Everything goes away.”

He looked at her. Sara looked up at him, still crouched on the ground. “What's the other option?”

“We recommit to a master/slave relationship. I'm not going to hold you to your old commitment, too much has changed, that wouldn't be fair. But if you still want to be my slave, we can make a new commitment right here, and you can be my slave in real life. That's what I am hoping for, or I wouldn't have brought you here, but I understand if that's too scary for you. It's totally your choice.”

Sara hesitated for a minute. She wanted to back to the comfortable world of her bedroom and her online masters. But at the same time, she knew this was an opportunity she might never have again. There we so many things they could do in person. Sara was excited just thinking about it.

“Okay.”

“Okay, what?” John asked.

“Okay. I want to do it. I want to be your slave. For real.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I promise. I want to be yours.”

“Okay. Kneel at my feet and swear it.”

Sara knelt at his feet. “I swear I will be your slave in real life, for as long as you want me, John.”

John smiled. “Alright. Well, there's a lot to work out with this. My dad will be gone tomorrow, so why don't you come over and we'll talk about how is is going to work. We'll work out all the rules and technicalities. Just a couple things. For now, we aren't going to tell anyone. It's best if it stays a secret. Later, we might tell a few people that we can trust. We're going to be spending a lot of time together, but we'll tell everyone we are dating. That will get rid of all those questions. And it makes sense, we do live across the street from each other. My parents are divorced, and my dad is always working, so we should have plenty of time to ourselves. We'll work out everything else when we see each other tomorrow, okay?

Sara smiled. “Okay.” John helped her to her feet, and Sara started to leave.

“Oh, not so fast, you still have a dare to complete.” John stood behind her and wrapped her in his arms. “Just relax,” he whispered.

Sara leaned against him, and he slowly slid his hands down her body to her crotch. At first he rubbed her pussy through her suit, but soon he slipped his fingers inside. Sara could feel his hard dick against her butt, and she cooed and ground her firm ass into his crotch. He slowly kissed her neck. Soon Sara was moaning out loud, cumming in John's arms. When she stopped, John turned her around and help her silently for several minutes. She was shaking.

When she had calmed down, he kissed her softly and let her go.

“See you tomorrow.”

WhiteWingDemon
07-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Well I didn't see that coming, good twist! I honestly expected all three girls to become the slave of the master. :rolleyes:

Fiendish
07-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Well I didn't see that coming, good twist! I honestly expected all three girls to become the slave of the master. :rolleyes:

I see it still happening :p

Playstation
07-11-2008, 04:35 PM
More, MORE!!
[ELITE - PS]

Nohbdy123
07-11-2008, 08:20 PM
very, very good

keep going!

algernon
07-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Here is chapter two. Chapter three will be short and close behind it (maybe today). I know it's been a little tame so far, but I like to start of slow. It will become a little more hardcore with each chapter, and it should be fairly heavy by 5 or 6. (Depending on how I break it up, we'll see.) I hope you're enjoying it. Please comment/rep on the story and give suggestions, I'm happy to let your comments guide the course of the story. So in a way, you can customize it a little bit. Please also tell me if there's anything you don't like.

Some Background Info:
I know it's hard for a lot of people to keep track of needed info when reading a ton of different stories, so I try to provide some background info up front to avoid slowing down the story with it.

Sara is friends with two other girls that have recently found out that Sara has an online dom. Sara recently discovered that her online dom is actually the boy who lives across the street, named John.

Sara is short and thin at about 5'1. She has larger, B cup breasts that look bigger than they are because the rest of her body is so small. Her butt is tight and muscular, but not has large as she would like. She has brown eyes and brown, shoulder length hair. She has toned abs and thighs. Sara tries to make up for her small size by being louder and bolder than her friends. She has dyed her brown hair to give herself multiple tones of dark low-lights and blond highlights. She is too shy to play school sports, but she exercises at home to keep herself in shape.

John is a year older than Sara. He is 5'11 and 150 pounds. John is thin but very well toned, with a tan. He has sandy blond hair and green eyes. John is usually quiet, but very motivated and disciplined. He works out religiously and has straight A's. He is one of those people who can control a conversation by saying very little. He plays volleyball and tennis at his school, but generally avoids hanging out members of his team. He is the leader of his small group of friends. He has known these friends since elementary school, and they are neither popular nor unpopular, being mostly overlooked on the high school stage.

Chapter Two: Rules

Sara was looking at her butt in the mirror. She liked that it was firm and it stuck out behind her, but she wished her hips would curve more. She continued to turn and look at herself for several minutes.

She was supposed to meet John at his house at two. This would not be difficult, since it was a weekend, he parents wouldn't even ask where she was going. If they needed her, they would call her cell phone.

Sara wants to look good for John. She felt like she was meeting him for the first time, even though they had known each other for years. Well, not really known, she thought... they lived across the street. They had talked on the bus, before John got a car, but they didn't hang out, and they didn't have many friends in common.

Sara decided on one of her lowest cut tank tops with a cami. She wore a longer pair of shorts and some pink bikini briefs on her bottom half, along with some flip flops. She wanted to look good without looking like she wanted to look good. Her tank top was camouflage themed, and her cami was black, so she figured she would look moderately tomboyish, which she hoped would accentuate her femine features. She had made sure that plenty of her cleavage was showing.

At 2 o'clock, Sara skipped over to John's house, pretending not to be nervous. He opened the door politely and showed her in. She wasn't sure how to address him.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” he asked politely.

“Umm, yes... sir, umm, thank you. Just a Coke would be fine... if that's okay...” Sara found it difficult to hide her awkward feelings.

John smiled an easy, disarming smile, and Sara felt more comfortable. “Sure, I'll be right back.” John went to the fridge and returned with two cans of Coke, making sure to open them in front of her, so that she wouldn't worry about being drugged. He handed her one and gestured for her to sit down in the living room. He sat down next to her, a few feet away, and smiled. “How are you?”

“I'm fine.” Sara sipped her drink. She wasn't sure what to say. John saw she was nervous, and took control of the conversation.

“Well, I guess we know each other better than we thought.” Sara looked confused. “Talking online,” John added, and Sara nodded. “How did you get into BDSM?” John asked.

Sara started to explain, and the two of them chatted pleasantly for some time. Sara began to loosen up as the conversation continued, and soon they were both somewhat at ease. After awhile, John capitalized on a lull in the conversation.

“I want to be sure that you still want to be my slave.”

“I do.”

“Good. We should talk about what that will mean.”

“Okay.”

“I made a list of rules. I want to make sure you agree with them all. If not, that's okay. But this is your last opportunity to challenge my authority, after this, you are giving up your free will.” John warned.

“Okay.” Sara swallowed nervously. John handed her a list. It read:

Sara's Rules:

1.You will obey all my commands without objection unless they endanger someone or may be illegal.
2.You will ask questions only when you honestly don't understand something, not to avoid a command.
3.You will never lie to me. You will tell the whole truth at all times. You will tell me when you are uncomfortable doing anything.
4.You will wear only what I tell you to each day. If I have not given you orders on what to wear that day, you will ask before leaving the house. If you cannot reach me, you wear an outfit that I have previously approved.
5.You may never wear any kind of underwear or bra without specific permission from me. Any command I give you regarding clothing that would require you to wear underwear, such as having a wedgie, counts as specific permission.
6.You may not tell anyone about our relationship without my permission. You may not tell anyone that you are a sub without my permission. In regards to questions about us, you are to tell people that we are dating.
7.You may not tell anyone anything we have done together without permission.
8.You may not ditch me to hang out with anyone else. If you want to spend time with friends, you must arrange it before hand with me.
9.You may not cyber, take dares, roleplay, or use porn without my permission.
10.You may not cum without my permission, even if I am the one stimulating you.
11.You may not masturbate or stimulate yourself without permission. You may not touch your crotch except to clean it.
12.You must keep your legs, crotch, and pits shaved or waxed at all times.
13.You must keep yourself in shape. You will follow an exercise and diet plan that we create together.
14.You will never make fun of me, argue with me, or disagree with me in public or in private, even if I am not there. You will always defend me to anyone when I am not around.
15.When we are together, you will let me take the lead in conversation. You will not interrupt me or talk over me. In public, you will never refuse to kiss me, let me touch you, or push me away. In private, you may if you are very uncomfortable.

Sara read the rules quickly and looked up at John. “Okay,” she said, “I agree.”

“Are you sure.”

“Yes.”

“I want you to write them all out in your own handwriting, in the first person, and keep them with you.”

“Okay.”

“How often do you orgasm?”

“A couple times a week.”

“Okay, I want you to get used to cumming at least twice a day. How early do your parents leave in the morning?”

“About an hour before I leave for school. But my sister is around.”

“You have your own room, though, right?”

“Yea.”

“I think we can get around her.”

“Okay.”

“Every morning, I'll come up to your room and tell you what to wear. I'll also make sure you cum every day before school. Then I'll drive you to school. We'll have time cause your sister will have to leave early for the bus.”

“Okay.”

“Every day after school, you're going to come over for awhile to help me relax after school. That's when we'll have most of out fun.” John smiled, Sara looked nervous. “At school, you will sit with me at lunch unless I tell you otherwise. You will act like my girlfriend at all times. You will flirt with me, kiss me, and talk about me. We will go out together on weekends. Understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Who do you belong to?”

“You, sir.”

“Good girl. Now, I want to just get to know you for awhile.” Sara was nervous, but excited. “Are you a virgin?” John asked. Sara nodded. Suddenly she was scared.

“Don't worry,” he said. I won't take that until you're ready. He smiled that disarming smile again. “Besides, I am too,” he added. For some reason, this made Sara feel much better.

Sara moved a little closer to John. “What do you want to do now” she asked.

John smiled. “Lets just get to know each other. Are you hungry? Do you want to order some pizza?”

Sara agreed, and John ordered pizza for them. The sat and talked casually and ate together. Afterwards, John suggested they watch a movie. Doing normal things together helped Sara relax, and when they sat down for the movie, Sara was finally feeling comfortable. About halfway thorugh the movie, John put his arm around Sara's shoulder. Sara smiled and cuddled up, leaned against John's chest. John kissed Sara on the top of her head, and Sara felt warm and tingly. It felt good to be close to John, to be in someone's arms. She wished they could do more.

After the movie, John was silent for awhile. “Do you want to have some fun, slave?”

“Master, I am yours to enjoy. Have whatever fun you want with me.”

“Yes, you are, Slave. I will do just that.” John kissed the back of her neck and ran his arm down her chest and cupped her right breast. Sara shivered. It was exhilarating to be in the arms of a man, to be out of control. She hoped that she would please him.

Sara had only kissed one boy before, and had never made out with anyone. She hoped she would do okay. She turned to him and kissed him. He responded softly. She wasn't bad, but she let him take the lead, as he was much more experienced. She enjoyed the feeling of intimacy and his tongue on hers. She moved to his lap, and his hands gripped her ass. Soon, he slipped on inside her clothes and felt her ass. Sara was so engrossed in the kiss she hardly noticed, let alone cared. Her legs were pale and smooth against his rough, dark jeans.

Soon, she didn't remember how, she was on her back and the shorts has come off. He was rubbing her pussy through her pink panties, and the front was soaking wet. Sara moaned in pleasure and excitement. John slipped her panties off and began to finger her. He started with one and quickly moved to two. After a few minutes, he added a third. Sara resisted at first and moaned in discomfort, but he slowly pressed it in and loosened her up. Sara felt more full that she had ever been in her life. Feeling a man's hands on her body and John's breath on her face drove her crazy. Sara could feel the orgasm building in her body.

Sara felt her back are and her muscles tense. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled his fingers out. Sara moaned in frustration as she felt the orgasm slip away. She tried to reach her pussy, but he held her hands back. He waited for her to regain control. She looked at him.

“You would take an orgasm before you saw to my pleasure, slave?”

Sara's eyes widened as she realized her mistake. She felt scared, but even more ashamed. She looked pleadingly at her Master.

“I'm so sorry Master, I, I lost myself, I have no excuse...”

“I accept your apology slave, but there will still be punishment. You must learn to put your Master first.”

“Yes sir...”

Please let me know what you think. Hope you are enjoying it!

q00444
07-21-2008, 05:25 PM
cant wate for the next Chapter ......becose from what i have read so far it will onley get better

algernon
07-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Okay, this is chapter three. If you read chapter two, you shouldn't need any background. As always, please feel free to comment and give suggestions.

Chapter Three: Pleasure and Punishment

Sara was over John's knee. Her naked ass was exposed tot he cold air. She felt humiliated and ashamed by her position, but that was nothing compared to the shame she felt for letting her Master down. How could she have been so self-centered?

John sat on the edge of the couch, admiring the young ass in his lap. He ran his hand over it, admiring her firmness. She had a good amount of muscle, and her cheeks stuck out well from her body. John wished her hips curved more, but he imagined that would come with time.

He really didn't want to spank her. He knew she made an honest mistake, and not a big one at that. She could have pleasured him afterwards. He also knew, though, that he had to drive home the lesson that his pleasure came before hers, that she was to please him before thinking of herself. And the sooner he did it, the easier the lesson would be.

“Count out loud.”

“Yes sir.” She did. At first, the slaps hurt only a little. They served mostly to add to her humiliation. Sara felt her face turn bright red. Tears of shame formed in her eyes.

With each swat, Sara's butt became more and more sensitive. Somewhere around 25, John's slaps began to sting. Around 40 her ass was throbbing. Sara's tear were now tears of pain.

Sara screwed up her face. She was determined not to let John see her cry. She knew she deserved this, and she wanted to accept it gracefully. She also knew John was being very kind. If he had really wanted to hurt her, he would have sent her away with a cold word. She would never have been able to forgive herself if that had happened. The spanking was Sara's penance. Having been punished, she would not be depressed and racked with guilt for days to come. When the punishment was over, Sara would be able to move on.

“Ninety-six... Ninety-seven...Ninety-eight...Ninety-nine...One hundred.” Sara sighed with relief, knowing it was over. Her ass burned. John's hand caressed her ass.

Sara yelped in surprise and horror as John landed another firm swat on her butt. She wasn't sure how much more she could take, but Sara reacted quickly on instinct.

“One hundred and one... One hundred and two... One hundred and three.” John stopped again and laughed. “No, you're done. Sorry to scare you like that my sweet, but I couldn't resist. Your ass is bright red, I think you've been punished enough.” Sara breathed a sigh of relief. “At least, on your ass.” John added. Sara's relaxation vanished as she worried what her next punishment would be.

John pulled her up next to him on the couch and kissed her cheek.

“I think that was enough pain. How about a little pleasure.” Sara smiled at the chance to redeem herself but suddenly trembled. She had never done anything like this before. What if I'm really bad at it?

John noticed her hesitated and had an idea. “I'll be right back. Put your panties on while I'm gone.”

It took Sara a little while to find her panties. She was just slipping them on as John walked in with something in his hand. He held her close to him and kissed her.

Sara felt John slip something warm and slick inside her panties. She groaned as the vibrator switched on and stimulated her clitoris. John slipped her panties down a few inches.

“Spread your legs.” Sara nervously obeyed.

John slowly worked the vibrator inside of her, finally pushing it all the way in. Sara's breathing was heavy. She was already aroused, and the vibrator was now pulsing inside of her, driving her closer and closer to the edge. It began to slide out, but John pulled her panties up, using them to hold the vibrator in. John looked at her and smiled.

“Now, I hope you're enjoying that, my slave, but I better cum before you do. Oh, and it better be good.”

Sara suddenly realized the challenge. She knew she needed to be quick to complete it in time. She abandoned her worries and inhibitions and pressed her body close to his while her hands worked to undo his belt, and then his jeans.

She reached her hand inside his boxers and felt her first penis. It was long and hard, but not as wide as she had expected. It also had a little more give than most of the things she had penetrated herself with. She played with it for a few moments, and then, ignoring her fears of how it might turn out, she pulled his boxers down and began to kneel to pleasure him.

As she knelt, she felt a tug on her shirt. She remember and allowed John to peel her top and cami off over her head. Her breasts flopped out. They would have looked small on most girls, but on her petite frame they looked over sized. They were white and perky, their nipples hardened quickly in the cold air.

John laid back on the couch. “Here, this will be easier.”

Sara obliged and climbed on after him. She put her face next to his dick and kissed it. Sara had no experience doing this, but she had watched it in pornos plenty of times. She had even read a few advice articles on giving a good blowjob.

She did the best she could. She bobbed her head vigorously, knowing she could hold off her own orgasm for only a few minutes. She worked her Master's cock lovingly with her lips and tongue. Halfway through, she remembered to look up at Him, and she did.

John sat admiring the view of Sara's dangling breasts and lifted ass while she sucked his cock. He was thinking about tell her to swallow, but decided to let her do what she wanted, since it was her first time.

“Remember, no cumming without permission.” Sara looked up and him to show she understood.

Fortunately for her, John was also very horny from all of the action with Sara. He came fairly quickly.

Sara had expected his seamen to be thoroughly disgusting, and while it certainly didn't taste good, it wasn't as bad as she had expected. It's a bit like salty yogurt, she thought.

She wasn't sure what to do at first, but she decided Master would be most pleased if she swallowed. It was easier to swallow it than to leave it in her mouth until she could spit it out. Sara made sure there was none left inside the shaft and obediently cleaned off her Master's cock. When she had finished and his dick began to soften, she straightened up.

Sara made sure to give John a good view of her tits and used her best puppy dog face. “Thank you, Master, for allowing me to suck your cock, it was an honor. Would you please allow your slave an orgasm, even though I don't deserve it because of what I did earlier.”

John smiled. “Stand up.” John got up after her and pulled her panties down. She was trembling from the effort of controlling her body. He switched off the vibrator and pulled it out of her. Sara moaned in frustration and looked pleadingly up at him, but didn't say anything. “Not yet, slave.”

John softly caressed her face and played with her hair. “However, you have pleased me. You did and excellent job their, especially good for a first timer.” Sara beamed with pleasure. She o longer cared about cumming, she would gladly give up her orgasm for such praise from him.

“Usually, I would allow you to cum now, however, I cannot allow you to have such pleasure so soon have you acted so selfishly. You must learn self control. On a practical side, my dad will home soon. I want you to go home, and come back at 11. Then, if you have been good, you may earn your privilege to orgasm back. Now, when you get home, I want you to lie on your bed and tease yourself for ten minutes, then take a five minute break. During the break, I want you to just feel the rest of your body. Get to know it, caress it. Then repeat. You can slow down or move away from your clit to avoid orgasm, but don't stop.” John smiled. “And,” John added, “no pausing to getting up to check your email or go to the bathroom. Go straight up to your room and tease yourself until 11, then come straight over, and I'll finish you off, understand?”

“Yes sir.” Sara followed John into the kitchen. John pulled a large water bottle out of the fridge.

“Here, you've lost a lot of fluids tonight, you must be thirsty, and you'll lose a lot teasing yourself, drink this.” Sara smiled and took it from him.

“Now, get dressed and get to teasing yourself. I need you to learn some control. I'm sure it will be fun at first, and I'm sure it will be horrible at the end, but this is a punishment, you need to do this to learn some more control. Oh, and when you come over, your outfit will affect how lenient I am.” Sara smiled and nodded, determined to please her Master.

Sara pulled on her clothes and walked to the door with John. “Thank you sir,” she said and kissed John on the cheek.

“You're welcome, slave. Get going.” John slapped her ass as she walked out the door. Sara jumped and then rubbed her sore butt, but smiled back at John. John looked at the clock: 8:43

algernon
07-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Hey, chapter 4 here. As always, please comment and suggest direction for the story. I would love to guide the plot by your suggestions of what you would like to happen. There's some water play and pissing in this chapter, so if that bothers you, be warned. As always, enjoy!

Some Background Info:

John has sent Sara across the street to tease herself using his vibrator until 11. She is then to return to his house for her chance to orgasm.

Chapter Four: Learning Control

It had been more than an hour, and Sara was no longer enjoying herself. Her pussy throbbed with desire. Her whole body was tired and achy. After touching her body for an hour, she wanted John back. She wanted to feel his touch. Honestly, Sara thought, I just want to cum and go to bed.

Obediently, Sara turned the vibrator John had lend her back on to tease her pussy again. She could no longer simply leave it on her clit. She was too aroused, and would have cum in seconds. She was forced to move the vibe around her pussy from her clit to her labia, circling around and penetrating, before repeating the cycle. Sara was too tired to be invented.

Sara moaned and tried to stifle herself so her sister wouldn't hear from the next room. John was right. This had been fun in the beginning, but now it was torture. She ached and and burned with need. She was tempted to cum and tell Master that she hadn't, or that it had been an accident, but she knew that would spoil everything, and she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she ever lied to her Master.

Sara wanted very badly to go to the bathroom. She hadn't gone since before she went to John's house. But John had expressly forbade her from doing anything besides teasing herself, and she was determined not to let him down again. Whether the pressure in her bladder was making her desire to cum worse, or the desire to cum was increasing her desire to pee, or both, Sara couldn't tell. The two feelings had almost completely blended together by now.

Over those two hours Sara vowed one hundred times that she would never again consider her pleasure before John's. The exercise became easier has the clock neared 11 and the end was in sight. At 5 til, Sara turned off the vibrator and started to dress. She had been thinking about what her Master had said, and wanted to surprise him with what she wore.

Sara though about wearing nothing. She knew the boldness would impress him, but she was worried about being seen crossing the street. Eventually Sara decided on her pink panties and a pink bra. She figured that if anyone say her, they would assume it was a bikini. At least, she thought, they won't see me naked, no matter what they think.

When John opened the door, Sara was bright red, sweaty, shaking, and breathing heavily. John could tell she had been following orders. He smiled to see her so scantily clad, and knew she was trying to please him.

“Come upstairs.”

“Yes sir. Sir, may I please use the washroom?”

“Not yet, Sara, not until we are finished.” Sara smiled at the kindness with which he used her name and redoubled her efforts to hold it in.

John guided Sara upstairs into the bathroom. Sara looked at him curiously. “I know you must need to go badly. I don't want there to be any accidents while I play with you. By the way, I love your 'outfit,'” John smiled and fondled her tits softly, “but I need you to take it off and sit in the tub.”

“Yes sir.”

Sara expected the tub to be cold, but it was warm and moist. John was have had hot water in it just a few minutes ago. So he had planned everything out...

“Have you been teasing yourself like I ordered?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good.” John reached in between her legs and began to circle her pussy softly. He spiraled inward and eventually was making small circles on her clitoris. Sara was breathing hard, trying to stay in control. She closed her eyes and tensed more and more, trying to keep both urine and orgasm inside her.

“Would you like to cum slave?”

“Yes, please sir! I would like that very much!”

John chuckled. “See, Sara, the thing is, you're going to have an amazing orgasm after all these hours of teasing. Now, normally that would be fine, but I need you to learn to put me first, and giving you such an amazing orgasm after you have been so self centered... Well, I'm worried it just wouldn't teach you a very good lesson. It would teach you that being selfish leads to attention and amazing pleasure. That's what I want to teach you, do you understand?”

“...yes Master.” Sara's hope for orgasm was sinking away.

“Still, you're new and I'm too kind send you hope frustrated after so much teasing. So, what should we do?” He didn't wait for Sara to answer. “I know, do you trust me?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good. Now, you will have an amazing orgasm, but you won't enjoy all of it. Scoot down in the tube.”

“Yes sir.”

John lifted Sara's legs in the air. Then he slipped his hand under her ass and lifted her pelvis over her head. He put her legs down on the other side of her head, allowing them to support her. Sara looked like she was frozen halfway through a somersault.

“Now, stay in that position.”

Sara stared straight up and saw her swollen pussy. Her juices were starting to run down her stomach towards her face. “Yes sir.”

“Now, I hope you can hold your bladder while you cum.” John smiled, Sara looked up nervously. John turned the vibrator to high and slid it inside her pussy. Sara's pussy was now slick and swollen from hours of teasing. It offered no resistance. Sara felt her orgasm building inside her once again.

“What do you need to remember, slave?”

“I need permission from my Master to cum, sir.”

“Good girl.”

Sara was approaching orgasm and doing well controlling her bladder. Suddenly, John on the water. He held the shower head over her, and Sara felt a small, cold stream of water run across her ass and then her pussy, finally dripping onto her face.

At this, Sara lost control, although only for a second. A small amount of piss shot out and sprayed across her face. Sara was disgusted and wanted to vomit. John kindly rinsed her face off with the shower head.

“See what happens to girls who can't control themselves?”

Sara moaned as her orgasm approached. “Yes Master, I'm sorry.”

“Oh that's okay, you don't need to feel bad. You already punished yourself.” John laughed quietly.

Sara began to pant. “Master, may I cum?”

“Are you on the edge slave?”

“Yes sir.”

John knelt in close. He pressed on her bladder, but Sara managed to stay in control, he slowly increased his pressure, leaving his hand on her bladder. With his other hand, he began to finger her clit, making small, rapid circles. Sara moaned loudly. “Stay in control, my slave... You may cum.”

Sara allowed the orgasm to cum. It was more violent than any she had experienced. It can in pulsing waves. Finally, satisfaction after so much frustration. Sara relaxed and enjoyed one of the best orgasms of her life.

That was her mistake. Sara's pelvic muscles let go, and a stream of urine poured across her face, pulsing with the waves of her orgasm. Sara felt disgusting. She was lying in a bathtub, peeing on her face, orgasming for a boy who, a week ago, she wouldn't have said 10 words to. She was a filthy, horny slut, and she knew it. And as she thought this, she realized she liked it. He has controlled me and degraded me, and in some twisted way I like it. I need it. I won't ever leave him. I can't. I need his control too much. He owns me, whether I want him too or not.

As Sara came down from the orgasm, John was very kind. He stood her up, washed her off in the shower, and dried her. Sara was in a blissful, vulnerable state of shock at what had happened. John held her as she came down. Soon, she came back to Earth and help him back. He made soft, soothing noises and petted her head as she returned to herself. Finally, she looked up at him and smiled, and John knew that she was back.

“How are you.”

“I am good, Master. Thank you.”

“You are welcome, slave.” Sara smiled again, but her eyes sagged with fatigue.

“You should go home and get to bed. You have school tomorrow. Let you sister catch the bus, and then I'll be over to pick out your outfit. It's going to be a fun day at school. I need to introduce my friends to my new girlfriend.” Sara looked confused for a moment and then realized he meant her. She nodded.

“Do I have to go Master?”

“Yes, you do Sara. I need you to get enough sleep so that you are on your best behavior tomorrow. I want you to impress my friends.”

“Right. Yes sir, I'll do my best.” Sara bent to collect her clothes.

John watched the naked girl standing next to him in the bathroom. “Sara, it's dark your parents are asleep. I think you can leave your clothes here.”

Sara stood up, smiled and looked at him. “Yes sir, whatever you say.” She handed him her clothes.

John looked at her petite frame. She stood there, smiling, shamelessly exposed and taking his orders without a hint of nervousness. She was his, and he knew it.

John accepted her clothes and set them by the sink. He guided Sara softly to the door. She kissed him, this time on the lips, and he kissed her back, briefly.

“Now, get going. I'll see you tomorrow.” John slapped her ass as she walked out the door. Sara smiled, and walked confidently across the street, naked. She didn't bother to cover herself with her hands; she trusted her new owner.

Phew, finally finished the second day. Now that the stage is set, the real fun can begin...

uk_slave_girl
07-27-2008, 10:13 AM
this story is very good keep it going

mastermike74
07-30-2008, 08:42 AM
great story!!

i hope more will be posted soon.

Looking4somename
07-30-2008, 11:27 AM
This is a very good story. I'd like to see how it goes from here.
Keep up the good work.

HottayFerSure
07-30-2008, 12:42 PM
love the storyy. Post more soon!

DaniBlonde
07-30-2008, 09:19 PM
More please! im hooked

NYDude
08-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Amazing so far! Truly i think this might be my favorite story i've read so far! Cant wait for more ill be checking back very often! 10/10 so far

SpikyToad
10-04-2008, 11:55 AM
wow that is a good story PLEASE WRITE MORE

garbonzo222
11-15-2008, 11:08 AM
amazing story...one of the best

doxanything
11-24-2008, 02:00 PM
more please......................................

nightmare09
12-03-2008, 07:04 PM
more please
make her get naked in school

molten man
12-12-2008, 04:30 PM
excellent story!!

keep it going!!!

dogsrule1221
03-21-2009, 06:25 PM
keep going please

Feryfurr
03-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Check the OP's last time online...
Last Activity: 08-16-2008 04:53 AM
~FF

molten man
03-23-2009, 02:12 PM
The break is too long!!

Komodo Jones
04-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Well seems like I have another story to follow. It may also help me get some ideas for my own slave. The only problem I see is that a few of the letters are not where they should be but all I can say is that most people really don't care about the mechanics of an erotica, but being an English major I have to be like that. And for all the people whining and complaining that it's taking too long just remember one of my catch phrases "Good things cum (spelling intentional) to those who wait."

molten man
04-19-2009, 01:24 PM
It has been a very long time!!

N-Wear
05-22-2009, 09:44 PM
This is the best story i've ever read on getdare!

xxbbyxx
07-12-2009, 08:54 AM
i hope more comes soon!! this is a great story

overlord
07-12-2009, 09:37 AM
love it love it love it

insane44
07-13-2009, 03:14 PM
this is really good keep going

thongaholic
11-17-2009, 08:21 AM
man this is really one of the best stories I've read on here so far really looking forward to the next part! Sure hope there's coming a next part tough!

fantastic work!

molten man
11-24-2009, 09:31 PM
plz continue this story!! Its great

Hamishrules
11-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Please more, I love it

::..Alice..::
12-05-2009, 05:56 PM
yummers
hot story :) keep going

sarahbee
12-05-2009, 08:16 PM
This title intrigues me. O.o

Blackvamp
12-08-2009, 07:48 PM
More plz!!!!!!!!

Manbearpig
12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I am going to make a guessing that this will not happen since the OP hasn't logged on since 2008. However, since their is a slim chance (look at Ruthless Rosa) I will leave this open

insane44
12-19-2009, 03:08 PM
thank you for not closing this, as long with other ppl, i'm still awaiting his return

Tapout93
12-31-2009, 12:30 AM
Hey like the story keep it going.

Alice
03-04-2010, 03:56 PM
good story please continue!!! :)

Star Shadows
03-05-2010, 09:23 AM
I am going to make a guessing that this will not happen since the OP hasn't logged on since 2008. However, since their is a slim chance (look at Ruthless Rosa) I will leave this open

I am agreeing with him.... It seems extremely unlikely that he will return

chain
03-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Ok seriously, since this is such a good story, I don't want to lock this thread. However, the posts with no point really need to stop. In the off chance the OP returns, I'll leave it open. However, if anyone would like to continue this story, I will copy this thread into a new thread for you. PM me if you are interested.

DarkDevil
11-12-2010, 01:51 PM
this is really a great story, please, please continue!

Vero
01-21-2011, 12:31 AM
I just read this one. Its such a shame he's been gone for nearly two years. hope he comes back.

Lovesfundares
06-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Hey algernon, just wanted to say nice name =p i got a friend , his names ernest, i think you may have met =). I like the story btw