PDA

View Full Version : Messy Tights [Group][PG-13]

davebrad4d
07-09-2008, 11:42 AM
There is nothing I like more than wearing tights, so I have come up with this dice game for any number of players (male or female)

First, all player must put on a pair of tights (of course), they should be 40 denier or more [but hey its your choice]

Each player will role the dice 3 times,

First role will decide the item:
1) Shower Gel (or similar)
2) Baked Beans or spaghetti
3) Biscuits (digestive or custard creams)
4) Ice Lolly (or ice pole, or ice cream)
5) Other player chooses
6) Nothing (skip to next player)

Second, where should you put the item
1) Front and Back
2 or 4) Back
3 or 5) Front
6) Nowhere (skip to next player, lucky escape)

Third, what should you do
1) Star Jumps (roll dice to decide how many)
2) Sit up/down (roll dice to decide how many times)
3) Press ups (roll dice..)
4) Rub new messy bits
5) Bend down to touch toes (roll dice to decide...)
6) Nothing (stand still)

When done, move to next player.
Repeat for as many times as you want.

So What do you think?

outeq9
07-09-2008, 11:45 AM
I like it. But I'm a boy and I don't have tights. Is there a different thing I could use?

davebrad4d
07-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Well, you could try just underpants, but what's the point. You need something tight really, lycra leggings?, or just go an buy some tights (for me that's half the fun)

Zeromus
07-09-2008, 11:51 AM
a good dare, i enjoy these kinds.

kabuto
07-10-2008, 06:32 PM
just go an buy some tights (for me that's half the fun)

What sort of looks do you get?

Do you ever not get sold them? :rolleyes:

davebrad4d
07-12-2008, 03:32 AM
It is really easy. I mainly buy in Tesco, they have a good selection (and for messy stuff you can buy a box of 5 for £1.50). I have never been rejected (I think they just want a sale). I have been known to buy tights/knickers/bras and a skirt once or twice (in Asda once I even tried the skirt on before buying! -> although it was almost midnight and the store was mainly empty). My fav are F&F 70 denier holdups

kabuto
07-12-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm fine buying lingerie or skirts etc. because I can pass them off as for my girlfriend ((and she's basically the same size as me.. so I could give them to her if I had to xD))

But a 5 pack of tights is quite blatantly not for anyone else. I suppose you could say they're an implement in a party game you're organising or something similar :p

davebrad4d
07-13-2008, 09:31 AM
I am sure when you buy tights that no-one cares. So what if they are for you? No-one has ever asked me who they are for. I do buy stuff for myself and my wife (and have bought tights and stockings for her), however they are mostly for me. I have bought many bras over the years, and I am sure the people in the shop think they are not for me (why would they). Anyway, just go buy, have fun, and if they ask (which they won't) just tell them they are for a friend, or be bold and say they are for yourself.

When I was younger (and didn't know much about women's sizes) I bought a 'all-in-one' thing, and when asked what size my girlfriend was, I told them 'she is about my size', I have no idea what they thought, but I think they knew the item was for me. They were very nice, and sold me the item without an issue.

kabuto
07-14-2008, 05:00 PM
I made sure I knew my size before going to buy a skirt ;)