PDA

View Full Version : A Girls Fantasy

pure
07-09-2008, 11:04 AM
I lied in my bed waiting. Just waiting. I had no clue who or what i was waiting for but i waited anyway. My boyfriend planned a special night but insisted i waited in the bedroom in my sexiest night gown, with noting underneath.
I did as i was told and lied on the bed. Then the door opened slightly and then someone turned off the lights. "Honey is that you?"
No answer. I didnt move and just sat. He would come eventually. A soft light shone by the open door. My boyfriend was holding a candle. He moved over to me and placed the candle on the nightstand. Then he blew it out as he climbed on top of me.
His fierce lips met mine in the darkness. Slowly the kisses got more intense and romantic. I helped him take off his clothes as he kept kissing me.
His hands slipped between my legs massaging my pussy as i massaged his dick. He inserted his fingers into me, making sure me massaged every part of my pussy. Then he moved his hand up to my waist, underneath my night gown, after i started breathing heavier. His hands moved up to my breasts and massaged them making them hard. I slipped off my dress and kissed his neck.
I felt his firm hands move back down to my pussy massaging my g-spot. I started to moan. "I want you," i whispered. I flung my hands back and grabbed onto the headboard to brace myself.
"I want you to, but i think i'll use this first," he placed a rope on my chest. He was going to tie me up. What i've always wanted. He tied my hands to the headboard first. Then he kissed my body as he worked his way down to my feet. He spread my legs and tied my legs as far apart as he could before tying my feet to the bottom of the bed.
He massaged my pussy harder this time before moving his hands back up to my breasts. He was in complete control of me, just the way i liked it. I felt his hard dick rub against the inside of my thighs. He slowly inserted his dick into my pussy. He progressivly thrusted into my harder, further, and faster. I moaned again. He was so strong, so powerful. He made me moan as loud as he thrusted his dick into me.
I couldnt handle it anymore. I felt the surge of the orgasm coming and then it came. I let out a tremendously loud moan. It felt so good. I felt the surge of warmth inside me from us both cumming at the same time inside me. His thrusting slowed down and he slowly moved his mouth down to my pussy. He slowly started to clean up the 'wet mess' with his mouth sucking evey part of me. He inserted his tongue into my pussy as far as he could making sure he didnt miss a spot.
He got on his knees and started to massage me. "Time to cool you down." I sighed. I felt five ice cubes fall onto my breats and stomach. it felt good. "Can't forget the inside to." He pushed three ice cubes into my pussy and i moaned.
"So cold," i whispered.
"There's more," He whispered. He kept massaging my pussy but added ice cubes to the process. I moaned again. The ice felt so good on my sweaty body. "Make me cum and i'll give you even more" He stopped massaging my pussy and forced his dick into my mouth.
I felt the blood pumping through my pussy trying to warm it up from the ice. I felt another orgasm coming on and i couldnt stop it. i moaned, while his dick was sill in my mouth. i closed my mouth and sucked on his dick. it was already hard and he was far away from cumming. He kept rubbing ice cubes over my body and inserted more as he thought the ice melted in my pussy. I was much closer to cuming again then he was.
I sucked on his dick as hard as i could. He finally gave in and cummed in my mouth. "I', going to cum again," i admitted.
"I'll return the favor." He sucked on my pussy more than i sucked on his dick. I came within seconds. I moaned again. My heart was racing and i was breathing heavily, al though i quite enjoyed being tied up. "One last surprise."
Oh great another surprise. He put a blindfold over my eyes and tied it tightly behind my head. He poured a cold substance over my entire body, especially my breasts and my pussy.
"Chocolate" He slowly started to suck the chocolate off my body in the places other than my breasts and pussy.
Then, after the rest of my body was chocolate free, he sucked my breasts as hard as he could to get the chocolate off. Instead of sucking he chocolate into my pussy he forced his dick into my already tired pussy one more time.
"Cum one more time for me." I moaned in reply. as he forced his dick into me he managed to hit my g-spot everytime causing me to want to cum each time but i was unable to. He thrust his dick into me as hard as he could with as much force as he could into me and i finally came. I moaned the loudest all night.
He sucked my juices and chocolate off my pussy before stopping. It didnt seem he did anything for a minute until he forced his dick into my mouth. "Suck off the chocolate. Then we'll take a shower together."
I did as told and sucked off all the chocolate that was on his dick. He came in my mouth one last time before he untied me. He helped me get up and then retied my hands behind my back. He walked me into the bthroom and took me into the shower.
He turned on the hot water and lathered soap all over my body. We rubbed our bodies together.
"I don't think i could cum another time," i said breathlessly.
"One last time," he said. he turned me around and massaged all the parts of my pussy while rubbing his dick between my legs.
I moaned in pleasure, but i wasnt sure if i could push myself to cum one more time. He kept massaging me but i would cum. "One last try." He took the shower head down and turned the water on at a comfortable warming temperature. He made me spread my legs as far as i could in the shower he put the head on as hard as he could. He placed the shower head perfectly in between my legs and water forced onto my pussy. He turned the water on progressively harder until i told him it was too hot. It felt so good when the water hit my g-spot.
"Don't move the shower head," i said.
He nodded and held it right in place. I felt the force get harder and harder, even though the water pressure didnt change. I started panting and wanted to move, but i didnt have the strength. He unexpectidely turned on the cold water so the force of the water went up. It felt so hard, but so good.
"Oh. My. God." i said. i felt another orgasm comin on and it came. i let out another moan and came. My legs felt wobbly and i almost fell. He carried me out of the chower and back over to the bed where he placed me down, still naked and caressed my pussy as we both fell asleep.

oreo_is_back
07-09-2008, 11:09 AM
LMFAO! This sounds so bloody familiar! ROLMFAO! Andom has to read this!

andom4444
07-09-2008, 11:11 AM
LMFAO! This sounds so bloody familiar! ROLMFAO! Andom has to read this!

have you been telling peopl things Leona ;)

oreo_is_back
07-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Nice, for a first person narrative of a female and so bloody familiar! It's like you watched me and someone else get it on! LMFAO! O.M.G! Naw. I bet you had your web cam running Andom! =[ Sad face! Now people have to write stories about us!

dared to perfection
07-09-2008, 11:37 AM
:D none of us would've known about the familiarities if you hadn't told us thanks for sharing :D

WhiteWingDemon
07-09-2008, 12:59 PM
This is pretty good despite a few small spelling and grammar errors.
Actually this is really good since your righting from the perspective of a female. Makes me wonder... :rolleyes:

oreo_is_back
07-09-2008, 01:05 PM
This is pretty good despite a few small spelling and grammar errors.
Actually this is really good since your righting from the perspective of a female. Makes me wonder... :rolleyes:

Me too. But he's too hott to be female... But.... HE COULD BE! Or he could just be stalking people and watching them make sweet,sweet lufffff.

kitkat
10-05-2008, 07:11 AM
I loved this, the best I've read on here. So hot!
Just one thing I've been wondering about.
*Trying to be subtle* ....
Whats the go with the whole 'ice up your pussy thing?' I really can't feel temperature in there. I mean, the only difference I could tell from putting ice in there or ice shaped blocks (not cold) would be that ice melts and water drips out.

Can anyone explain this to me?

Once again, awesome story! I'd love to hear another one!