PDA

View Full Version : A Change for Katie

strippednakedmale
06-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Written for a friend, enjoy.

What an awesome day out there! I have to get outside and enjoy it, thought Katie to herself. Enough sitting around the house waiting for someone to call, it is a Sunday after all and I doubt if anyone will be calling anyway since most of my friends are away, she realized. “I’m going to just got for a long, slow, enjoyable walk”.
Katie grabbed a towel and trotted down the hallway for a quick shower, happily singing her favourite song, just enjoying the wonderful mood she found herself in. Once that warm water hit her, she discovered herself feeling a little more wide awake then she was a few minutes ago and well, actually getting a little aroused. She soaped up and decided that those warm, soapy hands fell awfully good on her body so she just relaxed and ran her hands all over herself. Touching and exploring every inch of her own sensual body. Katie had always been proud of her body, always knew she was a gorgeous young woman and felt good about herself most of the time but she was still a little shy at times and had some hidden sexual fantasies that she was afraid to live out but thought about all the time. One of those repetitive fantasies that always seemed quite vivid was to make love to another woman but her shyness prevented her from doing so. She was alone in the shower though so she closed her eyes and pretended she was touching another woman, her own way of experiencing her fantasy and imagining what it would be like. Her hand’s started at her sides and slowly slid toward her backside. She told herself to stop but then her hands kept going as if another woman was in control of them, helping themselves to whatever they wanted. From her firm, round bottom they made their way up over her flat tight abdomen and hesitated at the bottom of her breasts. She secretly told herself to stop but the “other woman” just kept going. Cupping her breasts and helping “her self” to what she wanted. Katie suddenly snapped out of her please as the phone rang, even though the machine would pick it up and she had no intentions of answering it, she had been torn from her fantasy world and just continued on with her shower so she could get outside.
As she got dressed she was still in that state of mind where all she could think about was the touch of another woman on her body. She was so turned on that her choice of outfits would prove to be very daring and a little out of her usual conservative nature. A sleeveless, halter style t-shirt that hung loosely on her body and with no bra underneath, she knew it would occasionally brush her nipples in a way that secretly felt so wonderful as she walked. Next came her favourite thong and a pair of shorts that matched perfectly. She searched for some sandals and discovered a pair at the back of the closet that she had often avoided because of the slightly raised heel at the back. She dared herself to wear them, knowing very well that they are not the most comfortable ones she owned but they most definitely gave her a more provocative wiggle as she walked. She accepted her own personal dare and slipped them on. She stood for a while and looked herself over in the mirror and decided it was perfect for the state of mind she was in. Just to tease herself a little she reached inside her shirt and pinched her nipples to get them excited once more and explored her firm breasts for a few more minutes. As she excited herself she also loosened to top slightly, allowing a little more openness and forcing herself to risk some exposure and get over this shyness that had held her back for so long. She stretched the top a lot more until it was opened up at the sides and neckline. Looking down she had a full view of her breasts and decided she would let them be seen a stranger today if she could possibly dare herself into doing it if the opportunity arose.
Off she went, down the street to her favourite park. The hot sun felt so nice as she walked down the sidewalk, she had a wonderful smile and that sort of “look at me” attitude as her bottom wiggled along. A few guys passed her and gave that look of approval, she just chuckled to herself at the way they looked at her. I love teasing them like that she thought to herself, I can just imagine that last guy running to the washroom somewhere to jerk off thinking about my body. Hmmm, the next guy is going to get a show she decided. She adjusted her top so her left breast was completely visible from the side to anyone walking past. Katie whispered to herself that the next guy was going to see her one way or the other, no backing out. She actually dared herself to make the guy look if he didn’t notice on his own. Then something strange happened, something she had never counted on at all. She came around the corner of a building and passed a couple. The man was talking on a cell phone and not paying any attention at all, but the woman looked over and most definitely glanced down at Katie’s body. Katie felt a huge rush of heat flow through her body as this gorgeous woman was admiring her. She loved it and returned the favour by looking over her body. This woman looked amazing, she thought to herself and that devious grin came across her face. As they past Katie couldn’t stop herself from turning around to check look at this girl some more. As she slowly and nervously turned around her eyes met this woman’s eyes as she had also turned. What happened next, almost made Katie fall over her own feet. The woman just reached over and popped one of her breasts out of her shirt to flash Katie. OH MY GAWD, I just got flashed, she said to herself. Without even a seconds thought, she once again returned the favour, the top she had on was so easy to slip aside that it just sort of happened without even trying. She had just flashed a girl for the first time in her life. It was such a huge turn on for her and she instantly felt the wetness in her panties. Wow, she thought to herself. Why did I do that? What did the other woman think? Who was she? Why didn’t I go back? Am I going to be in trouble? Did anyone else see? All these questions went though her mind in a split second and it was so confusing. What she did know for sure was they she had never been so excited. She was actually shaking and had to stop for a second and reflect. She spotted a little park ahead and made her way in to find a bench. There was one in the corner under a tree and she made her way toward it. As she did she sort of scolded herself for what she had done but couldn’t overcome how incredibly horny it made her. The second she sat down she slid her had down into her shorts and thong and began to masturbate. Her eyes carefully watched to see if anyone was looking and felt convinced that she was safe. All she could think about was this woman and quickly yanked her shorts all the way to her ankles along with her panties. She masturbated furiously and tried desperately to keep her eyes open and watch for anyone coming….besides her that is…..and tried to do so without taking away from her pleasure.
Now picture this girl, usually conservative and well behaved but now finding herself with her pants down, barely hidden from public view, masturbating while thinking of a woman whom she had just shared a mutual flash with. In what seemed like seconds she felt an orgasm quickly building throughout her entire body. She was completely lost in her own world, feeling guilty and thinking to herself how good it was but also calling herself a slutty little bad girl for what she had done, and was still doing. She began to reach what was going to be the biggest orgasm of her life when she felt a sudden feeling of being watched. She sat up and opened her eyes quickly and saw this woman standing right in front of her, watching. Her hands were also in her pants, masturbating to the site of Katie masturbating. Katie stopped and panicked. Her shorts were now completely off she discovered and not even in site when she looked down to where they had been. She quickly tired to find them and found that this woman had picked them up and held them in her hand. Their eyes met as the woman invited herself to sit down in front of her, across the gazebo, slowly unzipping her pants to join Katie. Her legs slowly parted, just enough to give Katie a look at the cutest, neatly trimmed pussy. Glistening in the sun, soaking wet and wide open in plain view from where she was sitting. What a brave girl, Katie thought, she is so perfect. Her body is perfect, she told herself and soon forgot about her own predicament and returned to what she had been doing. The pair of them masturbated and without ever speaking a word to each other, just knew when to release their orgasms. They couldn’t help but scream out with pleasure a little bit and both unleashed their powerful orgasms together. Katie shook, and jumped uncontrollably. She had never done this before but reached several orgasms in a row, unstoppable at this point. When she finally finished cumming, she was exhausted and just dropped back, perspiring and feeling the heat of the sun more than ever now. That jolted her back to reality and realized the sun was hitting her bare body. She looked down at herself and realized that her shirt was up, her pants were off and basically she was nude in a quite public place. She jumped up, yanking her shirt down and looked over to the other woman. What the hell! Where did she go? She spun around looking in all directions for her and she was nowhere to be seen. Did she imagine it all? Was she dreaming, what was happing she asked herself. The giggle of two schoolgirls caught her attention from behind and she quickly remembered her state of undress. She flew to the floor to hide herself and quickly get her clothes back on. Now the answers she had just searched for became a reality. Her clothes were gone and in their place was the woman’s name and number on a small business card. She had taken Katie’s shorts and thong in exchange for her phone number. Now, Katie was in a position that she had only dreamed of, being totally naked in public. She was totally terrified and completely turned on again all at once. She felt angry at the woman but then felt like thanking her for making yet another fantasy come true, and after all, she had the woman’s number and knew at that point that their adventures would continue. They had never spoken a word to each other but it was as if she knew Katie’s every thought.

2EggsOverEasy
06-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Great story line! Creative, well thought out and definitely "entertaining." Cheers!

May I presume that there's more coming? Please?

strippednakedmale
06-27-2008, 11:58 PM
Thanks "2eggs", It was something a little different for me to write about a lesbian experience but still fun. I will probably get a sequel off and running soon if it's wanted.

money.m
06-29-2008, 11:54 PM
wow great story... would be great if you would continue

Curly_Kleg
09-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Brilliant start and wonderful potential. Well done.
Hope you continue it.

nightmare09
10-25-2008, 04:09 PM
go on please its really good